HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tesla model SSSS
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 24, 2013 09:37PM

def: SAFE

1) lotsa gov money in THEIR safe, yes. and they do taxes in the caymans and business only with foreigners who want to move into yo house

2) is totally destroyed at 5 mph bumper tap which is totally illegal in america (not that anyone pays attention to any laws protecting the poor)

3) is hot on the stolen car market. mostly when your not around - so that's safe.

4) it isn't flush with lack of privacy euro asian components that let police listen to you slap the children and can't shut down your vehicle to give you a safety ticket (or steal it - though cops or mechanics would never would use technology to steal)

5) your girlfriend will never divorce you to possess it - after all what's another $80,000 between loving friends? phhh. why worry?

6) case no. 3098477

7) you'll be ELECTRICUTED and DIE when you change the oil or battery, unless you have safety gloves that work better than those electric company employees get access to. be careful! though don't worry too much you might die from walking and tripping. or getting tazed by police.

8) your VA candidate is deep into "finance" of this foreign thing. the other just gave medical lawsuit money for victimes to make police more loyal. but both VA candidates are from new jersey and play like they are against each other. no worry there! relax!

9) no just kidding. it sucks. that's why you coughed when you heard about the real price.

every body likes no. 9 it smells good !

yea meets all european gov standards: does not get off ground. too expensive and only government workers drive it.

very safe. few accidents and when there are any they are cover up VERY well!

-----------------------------

if fairfax buys foreign made electric for green card employees why not this one ? why not?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tesla model SSSS
Posted by: I think you need to drink more ()
Date: August 24, 2013 09:45PM

A lot more.
If you don't like a Tesla then don't buy one.
Life is simple.

Posted by: read me now and thank me later ()
Date: August 25, 2013 12:04AM

the battery lasts about 5 to 8 years and costs $12,000 to replace. most conventional cars last 15 years. the cost of the battery replacements will cover a second or third car.

Posted by: But I thought ()
Date: August 25, 2013 12:05AM

read me now and thank me later Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the battery lasts about 5 to 8 years and costs
> $12,000 to replace. most conventional cars last
> 15 years. the cost of the battery replacements
> will cover a second or third car.

I heard they cover lifetime battery replacement

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 25, 2013 12:08AM

The Tesla has this enormous tablet computer looking thing for instrumentation. If it ever broke, the interior would be basically totaled.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.