HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Make a lil supplemental income
Posted by: Not spam haha ()
Date: June 12, 2013 06:06PM

I've been using this survey site and I make like $12 a day for 15 minutes of taking surveys. I know 99.9% of you will think this is spam or a scam, it isn't. Google it. The site has a lot of shitty surveys that are not worth your time, but the few that are good do make you money. They don't collect your social security or credit card #s, there is no risk. And do NOT take any credit report surveys, these can hurt your credit score.

If you wanna make a few bucks a day, check this out, just thought I'd share with FFXU. I love this site, and I've been down on my luck recently, need every dollar I can get. Just thought I'd help out my FFXU family who made need a few bucks too.

https://www.vindale.com/signup

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Make a lil supplemental income
Posted by: phpbb forum mod ()
Date: June 12, 2013 06:16PM

Affiliate links now allowed on FFXU (rule #435). Please use direct link below to access site.

https://www.vindale.com/signup

Violation - tryvindale.com|VGmkN9tY

Demerits points assigned : - 3

Re: Make a lil supplemental income
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 12, 2013 07:26PM

This is an outrage.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.