HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How racist is your race when no other race is around?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 12, 2013 06:49PM

So occasionally when it's just a couple white people around I hear the N-bomb dropped. It's kinda rare, but it does happen more than you think.

When I'm with my Asian friends, most of them have no shame, no matter who is around. They get all racist on everyone.

I think this phenomena is pretty common, so what about the rest of yous?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How racist is your race when no other race is around?
Posted by: cobrakai ()
Date: March 12, 2013 07:06PM

I grew up in the South, and quickly learned that the infamous 'N' word was a no go, even though some elders still used it. I don't know of any of my friends that use it, though I am sure it has been said. Surprisingly I have heard it used more up North, where the races seem to be more segregated (some cities have an Irish Ward, an Italian ward, and an African American Ward, etc.). I think the phenomenon of integration has created a more culturally tolerant South, due to different races living, working, and going to school together. Don't get me wrong, the South still has it's racial problems, but not as bad as Hollywood would have you believe. Being from a port city, I found that races were generally more tolerant of each other, since history had led the city into being a cultural melting pot. Though I feel racism is a hotter topic in this area, I find a lot of tolerance and do not see any actual racism. I don't go looking for it either. I also see more interracial couples in this area, which is still a bit taboo in the deep South. I would hope that my generation would be over the racial divide, I guess it will hopefully continue to disappear with each generation.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:08PM

good topic but most wont be honest

Posted by: 2100 AD ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:36PM

Most times for interaction between races are at work. Outside of work its all BS. Between blacks and whites, whatever existed before us in the past is dissolving away fast. That said, I estimate that 300 yrs of slavery (a truly terrible historical event) will vanish by 2100 AD (when China owns us 100%).

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:49PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hear the N-bomb dropped.

You would not hear a neutron bomb.

Posted by: no bro it's ok ()
Date: March 12, 2013 11:56PM

I call this ET looking chick on the internet a nigger and she's totally cool wit it.

Posted by: FFXUG ()
Date: March 13, 2013 12:09AM

Race should not matter, public or private, we are all one in the end. We all have our own chains to bare. Just ask Meade.

Posted by: Jus Bein' Honest ()
Date: March 13, 2013 12:12AM

When I'm with my friends, we always make racist jokes. But that's just it, jokes. Racism shouldn't be defined as making a racist joke, but rather the actual way that you treat someone. Actually, that is how it's defined.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: March 13, 2013 01:03AM

I've only met one openly racist White person in my entire life. And he was super drunk and from somewhere in the Deep South judging by his accent.

The idea that White people are racist as fuck behind closed doors is a libtard myth.

Which is obviously depressing to a Far-Right scientific racist like myself...

It doesn't look like White people will ever wake up. They've been so thoroughly indoctrinated with self-hating libtardism that they've lost touch with reality.

Obviously there's a larger number of closeted White racists than there are open racists since I've read their comments on the webernetz.

But even then with the protection of anonymity, it's still relatively rare. And libtards also grossly overestimate the number of racists on the American Right.

I'd estimate that maybe 5% of White Americans today are genuine racists. And they're spread out all over the country with very diverse views making the likelyhood of enacting any kind of meaningful policies virtually impossible...

It also depends on how you define racism. If the same criteria for White racism was applied to all races, then I'd actually make the argument that Whites are the LEAST racist racial group on the planet in the modern era.

Whites show absolutely no loyalty to one another these days. The White vote in America is the only demographic vote that's spread about 50/50. Non-Whites overwhemingly vote Left, overwhelmingly vote for non-White candidates and overwhemingly vote for political candidates of their same race when given the oppurtunity.

Non-Whites who vote Republican are widely denounced as race traitors. Which makes one wonder what the intention is of voting Democrat in America. Obviously the Democrat Party is viewed by brown people as the brown power party and the screw over White people party and the Republican Party is viewed as the White Party...

I wish it were indeed true that the GOP are a bunch of closet racists who want to help White people and screw over mud people. But I've seen virtually no evidence of that.

Non-Whites also openly celebrate their racial heritage and racial pride. White people dare not do so as a race. White people limit their pride to the national origin of their ancestors. Such as Italian Pride or Irish Pride. Although it's much more rare to see something like British Pride or German Pride.

When one travels abroad, you also don't see the majority bending over backwards to accomdate foreigners or bash themselves. You also don't see support for mass immigration.

It's really only in White Western countries do you see mass immigration. So much so that many White majority countries are estimated to become racial minorities in their own countries sometime this century.

Northeast Asian countries should be just as attractive to 3rd world immigrants as Western White countries - if not moreso. They're also very advanced countries with declining native populations.

Yet you don't see South Koreans or the Japanese becoming racial minorities in their own cities.

That's because it's obvious that Whites these days have now entered a phase of self-destruction.

Whites are really the only race to make a major effort to eradicate racism from within their own ranks.

But those efforts have clearly reached on unhealthy level of fanaticism. It's time for white people to realize that a certain level of racism is a good and healthy thing.

Self-preservation is a natural right for any species. You don't have to run around giving roman salutes while wearing white robes. But you do have to make sure to preserve your countries for yourselves. And to not enact legislation that discriminates against your own race.

Date: March 13, 2013 01:07AM

accommodate*

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 13, 2013 01:09AM

Yucky24. Wrote:

> The idea that White people are racist as fuck
> behind closed doors is a libtard myth.

As opposed to someone that just spouts racists messages on the internet, right?

Date: March 13, 2013 02:18AM

Yep. That is indeed different. Most of that is mere trolling. They're going for the shock value of using racial slurs and trying to fuck with people.

It's also a result of censoring free speech in public. If society says you're not allowed to say something in public, you have the urge to spew it anonymously as an act of defiance.

Being racist face to face is another thing entirely. Even when amongst members of your own race.

Being a racist is a big deal these days and very dangerous. Especially if you're White. It could ruin your life.

One also has to keep in mind that most of the social circles I live in are very "liberal".

So, maybe I'm underestimating how common White racism is behind closed doors in more conservative parts of the country.

But I doubt it...

Date: March 13, 2013 05:26AM

I find it funny that people desperately cling to the notion of "right" and "left". Please put down the Kool-aid... conservative/liberal doctrine no longer exists in US government, it is all just speaking platforms for campaigning and party pandering; ie. they just want your money. Might as well just call them all the greenback party, no politician gives two fucks about you or your agenda.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: March 13, 2013 11:17AM

Jus Bein' Honest Wrote:
> When I'm with my friends, we always make racist
> jokes. But that's just it, jokes. Racism shouldn't
> be defined as making a racist joke, but rather the
> actual way that you treat someone. Actually, that
> is how it's defined.

Yep, what he/she said.

Posted by: Fairfaxiandrive ()
Date: March 13, 2013 03:06PM

cobrakai Wrote:
> I grew up in the South, and quickly learned that
> the infamous 'N' word was a no go, even though
> some elders still used it. I don't know of any of
> my friends that use it, though I am sure it has
> been said. Surprisingly I have heard it used more
> up North, where the races seem to be more
> segregated (some cities have an Irish Ward, an
> Italian ward, and an African American Ward, etc.).
> I think the phenomenon of integration has created
> a more culturally tolerant South, due to different
> races living, working, and going to school
> together. Don't get me wrong, the South still has
> it's racial problems, but not as bad as Hollywood
> would have you believe. Being from a port city, I
> found that races were generally more tolerant of
> each other, since history had led the city into
> being a cultural melting pot. Though I feel racism
> is a hotter topic in this area, I find a lot of
> tolerance and do not see any actual racism. I
> don't go looking for it either. I also see more
> interracial couples in this area, which is still a
> bit taboo in the deep South. I would hope that my
> generation would be over the racial divide, I
> guess it will hopefully continue to disappear with
> each generation.

Are you from the Deeper South? I have always felt we are living in the South right here in Fairfax county with all the names dedicated to former Confederates.

Posted by: PBSspecial ()
Date: March 13, 2013 03:07PM

I heard a man on this PBS special from Brooklyn , NY. said he didnt like how White Southerners talked. When asked why, he said this "They talk like niggers!"

And yet no one thinks the North can be racist?

Date: March 13, 2013 08:02PM

Fairfaxiandrive Wrote:

>
> Are you from the Deeper South? I have always felt
> we are living in the South right here in Fairfax
> county with all the names dedicated to former
> Confederates.

Gulf Coast... I know the majority of the Civil War was fought near here, but culturally NOVA is no where near southern.

Posted by: Koreans ()
Date: March 25, 2013 10:51AM

Real racist people are racist no matter who's around.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.