HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 146
Re: Foods Your Bowels Dont Want
Posted by: supporter ()
Date: March 14, 2014 01:38PM

OK, it's official! I am officially a confirmed hypochondriac (sorry if spelled wrong).

Three times over night I was warming the toilet seat for 10 minutes. I don't know what's worse: being constipated or having the runs!

Both cause stomach pains, severe cramping ... but the end results are much different.

Question of the day: passing a bowling ball or making a dirty brown river??

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blooming Onion ()
Date: March 15, 2014 08:52AM

So sorry supporter, and may your bowels be fully operational in no time.

There really is no winner. The woes of Hershey squirts or popping out a Spalding are both uncomfortable.

Both are known for cramping. With the roundball your rear end can experience severe pain. Muddy waters leads to dehydration.

With that being said rock the brown, and let's band together. Strength in numbers and strainers.

Posted by: Gordorsky ()
Date: March 15, 2014 10:47AM

Thank you for your honesty supporter. Let's hope yours is temporary. Last night I went out on a date again. The lady understands my IBS problems. I'm skeptical because she has not seen it at its worse. Here is to you getting better. That's the version I always have. It is a stinky sticky mess.

Date: March 15, 2014 03:07PM

I think I know where Malaysia 370 is

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 15, 2014 04:07PM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think I know where Malaysia 370 is

Bloomy, I was just thinking the same thing.

Right now, it feels like the nose of a huge jet is trying to fly out of my ass, but the wings are hanging it up.

If and when this gargantuan stool crash lands in the bowl, a tsunami like splash will announce its belated but much appreciated arrival.

Date: March 16, 2014 08:12AM

I don't think Nancy Kerrigan screamed "why, why, why?"because of that baton to her leg. Rather I think she had the load I dropped off last night. Invest in witch hazel stocks.

Posted by: Anon Doc ()
Date: March 16, 2014 01:15PM

For you to compare the tragedy of flight 370, to your IBS/psychological conditions shows your levels of depravity. You should be ashamed of yourselves, and if you wonder why no one takes you seriously you know the answer.

Date: March 16, 2014 07:12PM

Anon Doc Wrote:
> For you to compare the tragedy of flight 370, to
> your IBS/psychological conditions shows your
> levels of depravity. You should be ashamed of
> yourselves, and if you wonder why no one takes you
> seriously you know the answer.

For once, I agree w/'Doc.' BO referring to the 'tragedy of flight 370' was thoughtless and insensitive.

HOWEVER, 'Doc,' once again you criticize IBS sufferers by categorizing IBS with 'psychological conditions.'

Quoting Cher: "Snap out of it!"

You have made your point unnecessarily relentlessly. I think maybe it might be YOU that needs some psychological help if you repeatedly come here and belittle, judge and criticize people for something you don't understand nor are probably even educated on.

Posted by: prostatemassage ()
Date: March 17, 2014 07:19AM

why not try a prostate massage ?
I have found prostate massage a fine solution to a paradox I was confronted with in my family.

Masturbation is prohibited in the bible, but with two teenage sons I know all too well the facts of modern adolescent life. I prohibited masturbation in my house and was rewarded with messy sheets on an almost daily basis from nocturnal emissions.

Then a friend told me how she stops both in her household, via prostate massage. Now I drain the boys daily by having them take turns bending over the sink, dropping their pants while I insert a finger into their anus and manipulate the prostate until they expel semen into the sink.

Naturally I wear a surgical glove and use KY jelly to minimise discomfort.

I find this an excellent, non-sexual way of releiving their frustration and saving them from the sins of masturbation and pre-marital sex. The youngest has this done daily, although I now find with my eldest I have to drain him in the mornings before school and in the evening before bed. At first it took a lot of effort to stop them from touching their penises when I massaged them, but now they are accustomed to it.

I recommend this to mothers everywhere, and also use this technique on my husband when his advances are unwelcome. The obvious health benefits for a man in his 40s are attractive too

Date: March 17, 2014 07:29AM

Supporter my comparison to 370 doesn't even hold a candle to the idea of massaging ones own children's prostate. That is abhorrent, and highly unregular, because normal families don't engage in such activities, whether for sperm or clearing ones backed up bowels.

My bowels quiver at the thought of this. As for the doctor, he's against us not for us. From the beginning he makes rude comments, and treats Gordo like shit.

Speaking of which I'm about to hit the can. I made the mistake of eating chocolate pudding, and this is going to hurt. It's a guess but a whole roll of tp is going to be used.

Date: March 17, 2014 08:26AM

And I am NOW done with this thread! lol

Date: March 17, 2014 08:55AM

Supporter I wish you would feel more comfortable sharing news about your bowels, or the results that you did the other day. You are proof positive of a bowel buddy, and while I cannot speak for the others, I'm grateful you have backed brown.

That one was like the scene from Star Wars, where the Star Destroyer crashes into the deathstar.

A shame Admiral Akbar did not witness it, as he's brown, and that special seat he has leads me to speculate about him having bowel woes. His famous words of "its a trap", could describe my bathroom and groan throne, as they are a prison of sorts.

Most people while shopping think of happy thoughts. These include a coffee from Caribou, or. a discounted Nautica shirt at Macy's. Unfortunately for those of us beset by USDA rejected bowels, a toilet close by clouds are shopping pleasure.

Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: March 17, 2014 09:45AM

Shove it fucker you can go to the mall I'm confined to my bed asshole

Date: March 17, 2014 10:16AM

Mr Brown

Your frustration is noted. I am sorry you have to sit in soiled sundries, but we must be united in the carrying of the brown banner.

Date: March 17, 2014 10:22AM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
> Supporter I wish you would feel more comfortable
> sharing news about your bowels, or the results
> that you did the other day. You are proof positive
> of a bowel buddy, and while I cannot speak for the
> others, I'm grateful you have backed brown.
>
> That one was like the scene from Star Wars, where
> the Star Destroyer crashes into the deathstar.
>
> A shame Admiral Akbar did not witness it, as he's
> brown, and that special seat he has leads me to
> speculate about him having bowel woes. His famous
> words of "its a trap", could describe my bathroom
> and groan throne, as they are a prison of sorts.
>
> Most people while shopping think of happy
> thoughts. These include a coffee from Caribou, or.
> a discounted Nautica shirt at Macy's.
> Unfortunately for those of us beset by USDA
> rejected bowels, a toilet close by clouds are
> shopping pleasure.

Sorry, BO, but I'm a lady, and a lady NEVER discusses her BMs. That's over the top for me, although it is somewhat entertaining to read.

Yes, I made one remark, and I regret it. lol

So, I shall bow out gracefully, unlike the turd I passed this morning.

Date: March 17, 2014 11:49AM

Supporter in the spirit of Florida gun laws "stand your brown" philosophy, please continue to unite under our brown banner. Together we stand or squat in unison.

We really need more ladies to join our fight to turn the White House brown in regards to IBS awareness.

Women have IBS at roughly 11% of the population. You can be part of the run for a cure.

Date: March 17, 2014 01:46PM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
> Supporter in the spirit of Florida gun laws "stand
> your brown" philosophy, please continue to unite
> under our brown banner. Together we stand or squat
> in unison.
>
> We really need more ladies to join our fight to
> turn the White House brown in regards to IBS
> awareness.
>
> Women have IBS at roughly 11% of the population.
> You can be part of the run for a cure.

Well, I do not have an IBS issue (as I said, it's my bro). My running brown river was from a tummy bug or medication I'm taking for my psoriatic arthritis. And when I dropped the bomb it was because ... well, I've no clue.

And no, I'm not in denial. It is not a daily issue with me. Again, I am not in denial.

Date: March 17, 2014 02:57PM

This woman left me. It's not my fault it is but it is not. She was at my residence and ordered pizzas. She was having a bad day. I should have said no. Or I should have said I will eat something else while you eat those. I ate just three slices and have the worst diarrhea ever. She just said disgusting and left me in my pungent aroma.

Posted by: Violoo ()
Date: March 17, 2014 03:05PM

Gordorsky Wrote:
> This woman left me. It's not my fault it is but it
> is not. She was at my residence and ordered
> pizzas. She was having a bad day. I should have
> said no. Or I should have said I will eat
> something else while you eat those. I ate just
> three slices and have the worst diarrhea ever. She
> just said disgusting and left me in my pungent
> aroma.

Are you from Russia and what's your problem?

Date: March 17, 2014 03:44PM

Gordorsky Wrote:
> This woman left me. It's not my fault it is but it
> is not. She was at my residence and ordered
> pizzas. She was having a bad day. I should have
> said no. Or I should have said I will eat
> something else while you eat those. I ate just
> three slices and have the worst diarrhea ever. She
> just said disgusting and left me in my pungent
> aroma.

OK, Gordo, you know I'm here for you, right?? But this is your problem:

Did you not tell her you can't eat cheese/ IBS/ have a special diet? Your IBS is NO different than you being a diabetic. You have to watch what you eat, dude!! So, the end result was to be expected, right? I'm not trying to be a hard-assed bitch, but it was your decision to eat the cheese, not hers.

Did you think to ask her about something else? Do you have something else in your house you could have eaten?

If you had talked to her she should have been more understanding not to get the pizza in the first place. But that's just me. I am a bit more considerate of the other person before what I want ... in everything but dinner is a shared event, right?

I mean personally, if my 'bf' farted I would have farted right back!! lol Seriously, even with my closest gf's I'll fart and she'll fart back! We call it a fart fight.

But joking aside, seriously, she seemed thoughtless to your needs, even if she was having a bad day.

Just my opinion.

Date: March 18, 2014 07:21AM

Thank you for your steadfast support of Gordo supporter. I appreciate your unbridled honesty, because all of us at least sometimes have bowel woes. Your advice is very good. This disease is frustrating and unpredictable, so what you have put down makes the most of sense.

Since Gordo was upfront with this woman about his rather messy condition, she should have shown more tact and courtesy. It also would have been good for Gordo to have declined eating pizza, regardless of how it smells. Easier said then done, but on dates, its wise to avoid any foods that cause explosive diarrhea.

I'm wishing I had that version, because right now I'm getting ready to throw a basketball through a garden hose.

Date: March 18, 2014 08:51AM

That one will go in the "Shit House Diaries".

I was worried earlier, but hoped 3 cups of Metamucil and bran would soften things up a bit. Much to my chagrin they did not, as I thrashed around like a fish caught on a hook.

My screams echoed off of the walls, and I'm grateful for my neighbors not calling the police department. Perhaps they are used to it by now, and the epidural eventually paid dividends.

The midwife kept me focused at the task at hand, as I declined a C section. It's amazing how quickly the doctors try to grab this route, but I grabbed him by the neck, screaming you will not give me a C section!

After breathing, crying, and now with a sore ass, I'm glad the nurse let me know when it was crowning. Fire up the cigars.

Posted by: Black Undies ()
Date: March 18, 2014 10:58AM

A bunch of bitches. Do you all like Steel Magnolias First Wives Club crap?

Date: March 18, 2014 12:39PM

Black Undies Wrote:
> A bunch of bitches. Do you all like Steel
> Magnolias First Wives Club crap?

Whilst not particularly enamored by your language, I do think it would behoove these individuals to support each other in a more private fashion.

Date: March 18, 2014 02:52PM

I think Anon and Black are the same user. This Dr Stinky Finger has an agenda, which I'm sure is to keep IBS out of the public light. That won't be happening.

If you have seen Ghostbusters, the angry face of the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man after being streamed by the four, that represents IBS.

Also I wonder did Darth Vader, the Emperor, or Obi One Kenobi have IBS?

Date: March 18, 2014 04:16PM

As if IBS sufferers don't have enough problems, we have to endure the harassment of truly evil people like Anon and Black.

If you are too rough with the Sigmoidoscope , do we not bleed?

If you tickle us during a digital exam, do we not laugh?

If you force us to drink Citrate of Magnesium , do we not shit our brains out?

And if you lose your high school ring in our ass, shall we not help you find it?

Date: March 18, 2014 04:49PM

Who the hell uses "behoove?" Once again you are belittling us.

Ever heard of free speech????????????????

We have the right to express our concerns, and if you don't like the topic STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon Doc Wrote:
> Black Undies Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A bunch of bitches. Do you all like Steel
> > Magnolias First Wives Club crap?
>
>
> Whilst not particularly enamored by your language,
> I do think it would behoove these individuals to
> support each other in a more private fashion.

Date: March 18, 2014 04:51PM

And if we sign up for ObamaCare, are we not signing away our privacy? Are we not signing up pay, on everage, $12,000 a year on health insurance AFTER a $6,000 deductible??????

Oh, wait, different subject.

Never mind. lol

BEH Wrote:
> As if IBS sufferers don't have enough problems, we
> have to endure the harassment of truly evil people
> like Anon and Black.
>
> If you are too rough with the Sigmoidoscope , do
> we not bleed?
>
> If you tickle us during a digital exam, do we not
> laugh?
>
> If you force us to drink Citrate of Magnesium , do
> we not shit our brains out?
>
> And if you lose your high school ring in our ass,
> shall we not help you find it?

Date: March 18, 2014 07:23PM

Supporter, you raise a point.

Since ObamaCare, my Anal Benefits have diminished.

Just like everyone else in the world, our medical insurers treat us with scorn and disdain.

Now the President of the United States sees fit to interfere with our noble quest for Rectal Efficency.

I don't know whats worse, having my lower digestive system Jacques Cousteau'ed three times a year or trying to get the Proctologist to fill out the insurance forms.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 07:59PM by BEH.

Date: March 19, 2014 07:17AM

If it makes you both feel better, what's churning in my intestines, is going to weigh what all of the pages of Obamacare combined. Oh yes that legislation will drop, although I hope no crash cart or.c section will be needed.

Obama must not have bowel problems, because now I have to go to the doc, and likewise fill out a shitload of paperwork. My premiums and bowel problems have both increased.

I want to make inquiries about the Commander in Chiefs bowels, and ask him, do you know the strain and pain that we feel?

Date: March 19, 2014 08:27AM

I should have not had that pizza. Both of you are right. It's hard to avoid. The smell of pizza is tempting. Well its back to steam cleaning the car, and finding a job without being abused.

Posted by: v443ww ()
Date: March 19, 2014 08:36AM

Gordorsky Wrote:
> I should have not had that pizza. Both of you are
> right. It's hard to avoid. The smell of pizza is
> tempting. Well its back to steam cleaning the car,
> and finding a job without being abused.

how about a prostate massage ?

Date: March 19, 2014 10:33AM

A prostate massage is dangerous. Damage not limited to anal prolapse are possibilities.

As far as you not liking my words and doctor orders supporter, I'd recommend going through medical school instead of speculating.

Date: March 19, 2014 01:34PM

That really hurt, as that long thick brown smelly fuselage didn't roll out with ease.

Simply put, my butt is in pain. The soothing creams are placebos, and I'm going to walk with a noticeably different gait for the rest of this day.

I really got plowed, and its not fair that my bowels are of Chrysler quality post Lee Iacocca. If only my bowels were like a Honda, reliable with a long service life, with a minimum of maintenance along with less co pays.

It's sad but my bowels could best be described as a Dodge Aries with 200,000 miles on the odometer.

For those of you with bullion bowels, enjoy being able to defecate without screams of agony and countless amounts of witch hazel.

Posted by: Miscavage ()
Date: March 19, 2014 01:59PM

Adding fiber has helped. I apologize, forgot who recommended Metamusil.

It helps decrease the size of my bm's, and theres no leaky clear liquid afterwards in my briefs.

One warning, buy the name brand. It doesn't taste good but its far better then the store brands.

Date: March 19, 2014 04:14PM

Sorry Gordo, in midst of my painful battle, I did not see your post. A shame things didn't work out.

Mis I'm no doctor but you might be dealing with Leaky Gut Syndrome. That's not easy just like IBS, and its a cousin of the three letter word.

Yes the expensive one usually tastes better. Then again I have had no luck with it.

Posted by: tryingtohelp ()
Date: March 20, 2014 07:25AM

try this sometime
Attachments:
tightmanmax.jpg

Date: March 20, 2014 07:30AM

Great idea in theory but I doubt that's FDA approved.

Easier said then done to, as I might just lay the groundworks for the largest cruise ship this morning.

Going to eat lots of fiber, drink water, hoping more Intestinal mucous is produced.

Date: March 20, 2014 08:46AM

That was surprisingly better then I thought. While still a fairly large log, it floated to the surface, suggesting a lot of gas was included with this special delivery.

On the negative side, lots of wiping was required, along with the always required shower.

I'm going to write a letter to my bowels based upon my doc's advice, so perhaps my psychological effects can be understood with the physical symptoms.

It's been a rough ride, but I'm glad this was more of a Muddy Waters type of crap.

Date: March 20, 2014 09:58AM

Well the Daewoo was cleaned inside and out. I hope to find a new job now. There's got to be one that both pays and accepts all people. Here is to a new day. Hoping for the best.

Date: March 20, 2014 11:33AM

Gordorsky Wrote:
> Well the Daewoo was cleaned inside and out. I hope
> to find a new job now. There's got to be one that
> both pays and accepts all people. Here is to a new
> day. Hoping for the best.

Let's no get carried away Gordon, because while your goals are admirable, any efforts without a GI and psychiatrist will not bear fruit.

Date: March 20, 2014 12:36PM

Butt out doc, what's the matter, yet another shitty day? All of us are tired of you bullying Gordo, and I hope that your bowels fall out.

For what it stands, your bedside manner is obvious to everyone, and you are providing our asses more bowel buddies by being the asshole you are.

Now that I've got that off my colon, it seems today is going to be alright. I am pretty sure a midwife won't be needed.

Posted by: Deadly combo ()
Date: March 20, 2014 01:46PM

Just throwing this out there for what it's worth re: fiber. I always feel the urge to evacuate about 1/2 hour to an hour after eating an apple or a pear. Tastes better than metamucil, with likely the same result (never taken metamucil). A good, comfortable, "empty" feeling is my reward. Enjoy!

Date: March 20, 2014 05:40PM

Deadly combo Wrote:
> Just throwing this out there for what it's worth
> re: fiber. I always feel the urge to evacuate
> about 1/2 hour to an hour after eating an apple or
> a pear. Tastes better than metamucil, with likely
> the same result (never taken metamucil). A good,
> comfortable, "empty" feeling is my reward. Enjoy!

Your heart is in the right place, but don't you think we've tried every possible remedy already?

You don't understand because you have normal bowel function, you're possibly even in the top percentile in Anal Performance.

Yes we've tried every fruit and vegetable known to man. I even go to Lotte Mart every week to try those exotic unknown bulbs, tubes , fruits and flowers that you see in their produce department.

I've tried prunes,plums, pomegranates and pineapples.

Spinach , sauerkraut ,succotash.

Apples, oranges, red peppers and black cherries.

Tofu, Tempeh, rice cakes, bread, bran, whole wheat and buckwheat.

Ever try to expell a stool the size of a California Redwood that has the consistency of a brick, the weight of cement, with a smell so rancid and foul that you become nauseous?

Son, fighting IBS with mere fiber is like attacking the USS Missouri in a rowboat with a sling shot.

Tell you what, you experience the sensation of pushing a Fiat out of your bunghole, and then we can talk about fiber.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: March 20, 2014 06:22PM

BEH Wrote:
> Deadly combo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just throwing this out there for what it's
> worth
> > re: fiber. I always feel the urge to evacuate
> > about 1/2 hour to an hour after eating an apple
> or
> > a pear. Tastes better than metamucil, with
> likely
> > the same result (never taken metamucil). A
> good,
> > comfortable, "empty" feeling is my reward.
> Enjoy!
>
> Your heart is in the right place, but don't you
> think we've tried every possible remedy already?
>
> You don't understand because you have normal bowel
> function, you're possibly even in the top
> percentile in Anal Performance.
>
>
> Yes we've tried every fruit and vegetable known to
> man. I even go to Lotte Mart every week to try
> those exotic unknown bulbs, tubes , fruits and
> flowers that you see in their produce department.
>
>
> I've tried prunes,plums, pomegranates and
> pineapples.
>
> Spinach , sauerkraut ,succotash.
>
> Apples, oranges, red peppers and black
> cherries.
>
> Tofu, Tempeh, rice cakes, bread, bran, whole wheat
> and buckwheat.
>
>
> Ever try to expell a stool the size of a
> California Redwood that has the consistency of a
> brick, the weight of cement, with a smell so
> rancid and foul that you become nauseous?
>
> Son, fighting IBS with mere fiber is like
> attacking the USS Missouri in a rowboat with a
> sling shot.
>
>
> Tell you what, you experience the sensation of
> pushing a Fiat out of your bunghole, and then we
> can talk about fiber.

I think I will add you to my prayer list, peace be with you and your digestive system.

Date: March 21, 2014 07:18AM

I am in a world of hurt this morning, because while I'm sure the logical Spock used an escape pod, I just shit out the Enterprise. That large saucer and thin beams where the engines are, let's just say it was gut wrenching. Bones got what he deserved after killing so many of his patients, but I feel sorry for Captain Kirk, O Hura, and the ensigns which are crapped on non stop.

To boldly go through my intestinal tract, and end up in an overworked toilet, is something I'm sure wasn't on their wish list.

My ass hurts. I hurt. My screaming caused the mirror to break, thus bringing about seven more years of bowel woes.

Posted by: v443ww ()
Date: March 21, 2014 07:23AM

this whole thread is so full of shit

Date: March 21, 2014 09:26AM

v443ww Wrote:
> this whole thread is so full of shit

And your colon and intestines aren't?

We all have to eat, drink water, breathe oxygen, along with urinating and taking a crap.

Sadly some of us can't enjoy or at least tolerate a good defecation.

Consider your bowels blessed, because one day they shall betray you. Only then will you understand the pain of the bowel trodden.

Date: March 21, 2014 09:52AM

Fisting........the only guaranteed cure.

Date: March 21, 2014 03:12PM

Fisting is stupid and sick.

Now to give this one another test run.

Oh yes, this is not going to be a walk in the park.

Ominous music and screaming from the bathroom, guaranteed.

Posted by: uhoh88654 ()
Date: March 22, 2014 06:41AM

Attachments:
AyxqADLCEAIlYQo.jpg large.jpg

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: March 22, 2014 07:02AM

I did this the other day just for shits and giggles:

Salt water "flush":

32 ounces distilled water
2 teaspoons sea salt

Mix and drink. In about 30 minutes, you will need to go in a bad way. It will be violent. Hang on to your toilets.

Date: March 22, 2014 07:15AM

I sit here in abhorrence of that picture. Yet it is food for thought, because not only could there be rectal consequences, most people don't want shit all over their hands.It's my hope this person used a bar of soap afterwards, and does not work in the food industry.

Rock that sounds like a "bowel bomb" of sorts, and yes I could see some thrashing with that type of recipe.

Here's to your bowels recovering from such culinary experiments.

Date: March 22, 2014 07:33AM

Thanks Bloomy. It was exhausting but relieving after 3 days of constipation

Date: March 22, 2014 07:48AM

Rock its my hope that you permanently don't join us in the bowel trodden status, because to be frank, this shit sucks. I hope your bowels will now be on ice for awhile, and get time to recover.

Is this a one time thing? How would you rate your bowels from A to F?

If you don't experience IBS, I hope this has been a way to kind of walk in our brown shoes, and you become a bowel buddy.

Yesterday I think another victory was achieved in the battle of the bowels. One of my groan thrones needed professional intervention. My plumber inquired about the Bristol Stool Guide I have framed on the bathroom wall. He was empathetic, and said that he would make a donation to the Research going on at NIH.

Date: March 22, 2014 10:08AM

Thanks Bloom On, it does suck but I am here for support. I have a friend who probably has IBS but he doesn't know for sure because he hasn't been to a doctor in years.

Anon Doc is kind of a prick. Typical doctor, fancy degrees but completely apathetic. Your plumber sounds like a good guy, especially after having to deal with your pungent PVC piping.

I say B+. I'm usually good but I injured myself playing sports and haven't been able to work out as hard as I usually do. And my diet was poor that week. Once I get better and back into working out I'm going to go on a regimen of probiotics.

Date: March 22, 2014 10:22AM

Rockmound,

I would not take these people too seriously. While their conditions are real, they don't seem to be taking the appropriate steps to improving their conditions. Their juvenile middle school humor harms rather then helps their predicament.

In many ways they are their worst enemy, and their digestive symptoms that cause them agony, could be decreased by following up with a GI and a psychiatrist.

Their write ups are obnoxious, and will further alienate those seeking medical attention.

Date: March 22, 2014 12:24PM

Anon Doc, you must be my Ano-Recto specialist. Just like you, he's totally humorless, as well as insensitive and ineffective.

Bloomy, Gordo, Supporter , Black Undies and I speak the same lanuage. Our kinship is our suffering from a disease that evokes snickers and ridicule rather than sympathy, support or assistance.

Just like growing up black in America, being brown and down is something you can't relate with unless you're in the trenches.

Is arrogance a required course in Med school?

If so Anon Doc, you must have aced it. In fact , if there were Nobel Prizes for insensitivity, you and my Proctologist would be the leading contenders.

Date: March 23, 2014 07:43AM

I might not have a medical degree, but my ass feels like the doctors attitude now.

He is a piece of shit, and as BEH eloquently put it, not an answer to our agony.

Last night I drank ten glasses of Metamucil to prime my bowels.

A large log of epic proportions was the result.

Date: March 23, 2014 08:57AM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
> ..........He is a piece of shit, and as BEH eloquently put
> it, not an answer to our agony.......
>
You just don't listen, do ya?! Lol. How long have I been telling you guys about doc dick......We shall dub there doc TURD! No capital in the word doc for obvious reasons.

Or doc doo-doo head.
Or doc dumb ass.

But I digress. Lol

Date: March 23, 2014 10:39AM

Thank you's to both Rockhound and Supporter. Your support as "Bowel Buddies," legs just say they provide much needed light in lieu of doctors and having to push out aircraft carrier sized Shits.

Rockhound with regards to the doctor here, he should take note, because I understand why your friend won't go in. As if the cold table and snapping of gloves aren't enough to send someone over the edge, there's the prospect of a psychopath with his index finger up your asshole.

Stinky Finger is an asshole, and I hope his bowels burn. Rockhound, you are very blessed to have B+ bowels.

Date: March 23, 2014 01:23PM

A bunch of crying bitches. Don't make me throw more pics of shit up here.

Date: March 23, 2014 02:17PM

I'm going to ignore the negative musings for a moment, as today lying on my stomach with witch hazel, has provided me time to think.

Do Popes poop, and if so, did Benedict step down because of inflamed bowels?

Do they have immaculate conception type of bowel movements, where no wiping is necessary?

When they are locked in the conclave, do they consider other cardinals bowels as a factor in voting?

Any thoughts on this would be great, and when a pope crouches down to defecate, is that a holy shit?

Date: March 23, 2014 06:06PM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
> I'm going to ignore the negative musings for a
> moment, as today lying on my stomach with witch
> hazel, has provided me time to think.
>
> Do Popes poop, and if so, did Benedict step down
> because of inflamed bowels?
>
> Do they have immaculate conception type of bowel
> movements, where no wiping is necessary?
>
> When they are locked in the conclave, do they
> consider other cardinals bowels as a factor in
> voting?
>
> Any thoughts on this would be great, and when a
> pope crouches down to defecate, is that a holy
> shit?

Dear Sir, If you are contemplating such things as you mentioned, I seriously suggest you take some sleeping pills as you try to relieve the pain you are currently in. Because really, your thoughts scare me! lol

Feel better, dude!

**Oh, and although I do not have IBS, I am really sympathizing with y'all cuz I am having gastronitis -- or whatever word that is -- due to the Methotrexate I'm taking. I have been suffering for three weeks and finally my doc told me not to take anymore. I think I've lost 5 pounds during that time, not that I'm complaining. The only thing I'd complain about is losing weight a LOT less painfully!**

Date: March 24, 2014 07:26AM

Supporter you are so kind, and here's to you feeling better. Abdominal gas pain is no walk in the park either.

You lend a kind credence to our cause. You are a true bowel buddy. Thank you for having our backs so to speak, or being behind us in a figurative sense. Certainly don't go the literal route.

Maybe yesterdays thoughts seemed slightly out of the box, but could you fathom what it would mean to so many, if the pope or dali lama talked about their bowel problems.

I know its asking for a lot, but I had a dream one night to that effect. The world was so beautiful.

Date: March 24, 2014 08:26AM

Fuck you!
Attachments:
IMAG6420.jpg

Date: March 24, 2014 08:58AM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
> Supporter you are so kind, and here's to you
> feeling better. Abdominal gas pain is no walk in
> the park either.
>
> You lend a kind credence to our cause. You are a
> true bowel buddy. Thank you for having our backs
> so to speak, or being behind us in a figurative
> sense. Certainly don't go the literal route.
>
> Maybe yesterdays thoughts seemed slightly out of
> the box, but could you fathom what it would mean
> to so many, if the pope or dali lama talked about
> their bowel problems.
>
> I know its asking for a lot, but I had a dream one
> night to that effect. The world was so beautiful.

OH, I forgot to tell you, Blooming.....I went to a shrink on Friday and my brother is HEALED of his IBS!!! That anon dock 'really' knows what he's talking about! (add sarcasm as required!)

Maybe 'he' can explain why my little niece couldn't drink sodas when she was a child. He knows everything, right?

Or, wait....think he knows where 370 is?! Since he knows everything, right?

Again, add sarcasm, please.

Date: March 24, 2014 09:42AM

Sorry I got distracted by that beautiful #4 #2. That is a pipe dream but one day.

I am sorry your brother has been "healed" by this shrink considering there is none. Improved bowel movements? Yes to a degree, but its much more then that.

Maybe therapists and GI doctors have business deals. They both have shitty attitudes.

Date: March 24, 2014 10:32AM

I think I've solved the main two things. Stress and diet. I hope I'm correct this time but cheese and ice cream will not be eaten. Those cause too many problems. I hope this at least stops those awful moments. It was scary for a period of time.

Posted by: Mr Brown Underwear ()
Date: March 24, 2014 11:53AM

At least you don't need Depends. Incontinence is far worse than IBS!

Date: March 24, 2014 02:37PM

Gordo thats the spirit, good luck to you, your bowels, car and I apologize for forgetting new job success.

Brown we don't share the same shit per se, but I'm sorry you have to wear these types of undergarments. You are a brother in boweldom though, don't forget it.

Alas my stomach feels like a washing machine with too many clothes inside. This one is going to be worse then jack Nicholson in the Shining.

Date: March 24, 2014 04:56PM

Thats a wonderful picture of a fantastic stool posted by Black Undies.

That it the type of 'good morning' I aspire to achieve.

Imagine! An effortless, yet totally bowel emptying elimination to start the day.

Black Undies, you're a lucky guy, but don't be so callous to those who don't have the wonderful bowel function that you seem to take for granted.

Date: March 25, 2014 08:20AM

I usually don't ask for prayers and support, but this one is going to be something out of a Horror movie.

Date: March 25, 2014 09:17AM

I lie on my bed utterly exhausted, and I feel like David after slaying Goliath.

My wish is that I could understand, the food groups that set off this series of events. It's a good thing my relatives were not visiting, because their uncle might not be invited to the next family reunion. The amount of kicking, screaming, sweating and being entrapped in a small room with horrific fumes is a breach of the Geneva Convention.

Simply put that was torture. My intestines probably look like the chicken gizzards at Harris Teeter.

Date: March 25, 2014 10:53AM

Sadly no job yet. However hopes are up as my last one wasn't so bad. They are becoming more solid. It is diet related.

Date: March 25, 2014 11:27AM

BEH Wrote:
> Anon Doc, you must be my Ano-Recto specialist.
> Just like you, he's totally humorless, as well as
> insensitive and ineffective.
>
> Bloomy, Gordo, Supporter , Black Undies and I
> speak the same lanuage. Our kinship is our
> suffering from a disease that evokes snickers and
> ridicule rather than sympathy, support or
> assistance.
>
> Just like growing up black in America, being brown
> and down is something you can't relate with unless
> you're in the trenches.
>
> Is arrogance a required course in Med school?
>
> If so Anon Doc, you must have aced it. In fact ,
> if there were Nobel Prizes for insensitivity, you
> and my Proctologist would be the leading
> contenders.

My demeanor but rather my knowledge, expertise, and years of research should be most important for you.

Yet instead you ponder the Pope's bowel movements, and wonder why people scoff at you. The pictures of human excrement, are indeed visual representations of your write ups.

Date: March 25, 2014 01:32PM

You should be ashamed to be a doctor. Who are you to judge?

Do you shit out basketballs on a regular basis? Shut up!

Date: March 26, 2014 08:31AM

If someone looked at my toilet bowl this morning, they would be convinced that a Stegosaurus is still alive.

That was a Jurassic crap, and I almost wish the good looking Laura Dern could have provided moral support as my bowels were profoundly challenged. She would have had to wear an oxygen mask, but even just holding my hand would have helped.

Here's to witch hazel, aspirin, and ice. My ass is going to have this triple combo this morning.

As for last night I think the Doctors comments set me over the edge. They didn't help with this defecation, which was like shitting out hundreds of broken glass chards.

Date: March 26, 2014 11:34AM

I'm now with a new company. Tomorrow I go to orientation and I feel happy. Taking time off and getting away from that place has helped. I cannot wait to see my new cubicleThe good news is this is right next to the bathroom.

Date: March 26, 2014 12:52PM

Gordo you have made me smile. You succeeded, and here's to that continued.

I was really angry, as my rugrat grandchildren were pounding on the bathroom door, as I was for once enjoying a rather comforting, pleasant shit.

Can they sit on the couch and watch the Maltese Falcon? Nope, they just have to ruin a peaceful time, where the groan could be taken away from the throne.

Date: March 27, 2014 06:59AM

Brown Suede Shoes is the song of the day, because just like Elvis, I took a large shit this morning that almost caused my demise. I don't want to end up, found on the groan throne with a frozen look of horror, along with what might be confused with rhinoceros pooh in the bowl.

Mark Cohn should rewrite his famous song, and call it "I was crapping in Memphis."

This day has started with a lot of grunting.

Date: March 27, 2014 10:48AM

Fuck!

Date: March 27, 2014 11:59AM

Fuck what? The shit I just had, after watching the President meet the Pope?

I might just have to get a television in my bathroom, considering the time spent in there. I'm sure the midwife, pastor, and other members of my support team would appreciate it also. Maybe someone is having a sale on ventilation systems with a television.

Plus the James Michener novels take time, and I don't like screaming in agony while reading Iberia. It's just not fair to such an author. Then again being bowel trodden has been challenging enough.

Posted by: J Yoon5 ()
Date: March 27, 2014 03:26PM

The problem you have, is at least partially diet related. Notice the word "partially." In Asia and Asian American families, IBS is not as high. This has to do with a high fiber/vegetable mindset, exercise, and the lack of processed foods found at the grocery or restaurants. Eat more Asian foods, and while its not a cure, it will improve bowel movements.

Date: March 27, 2014 11:01PM

Blooming Onion Wrote:
>
> Mark Cohn should rewrite his famous song, and call
> it "I was crapping in Memphis."

You dirt bag! You have just totally ruined that song for me!! ;-)

Date: March 28, 2014 07:14AM

Sorry about that supporter, but perhaps that's just another interpretation of the Grammy award winning song.

Actually I feel as if several Grammy Trophies are rolling down my digestive "Electric Avenue" right now

It's my hope just like that song, it will be a "one shit wonder"

J Yoon thank you for your insight, as I have found foods from Asia to have mixed results.

Rice can be helpful, but raw fish is the worst. Last time I had sushi I shit out an entire tuna.

Date: March 28, 2014 09:42AM

All I can say is I just gave birth to Chris Christie. More details to be posted later.

Date: March 28, 2014 09:54AM

Your problem is bullshit. The reason you guys have this is because of junk food and not exercising. Duh!

Date: March 28, 2014 11:10AM

Black Undies Wrote:
> Your problem is bullshit. The reason you guys have
> this is because of junk food and not exercising.
> Duh!

While the people here do act like juvenile delinquents, I think it would behoove you to check sources such as the AMA or NEJM before making such broad, inaccurate statements.

Diet is one component of gastro related maladies, but IBS is a very real condition. One in ten Americans have IBS, and while genetic markers are still being researched, I subscribe to the theory that more than 10% are affected by this.

Date: March 29, 2014 05:10AM

I believe this mornings bowel movement can be compared to a Malayasian airline flight.

First there was confusion, then terror, and finally a violent splashdown.

However, there was no need for a search for missing debris. That massive stool was as obvious in the water as Australia is in the Pacific Ocean.

Posted by: bvvccxzaa ()
Date: March 29, 2014 06:58AM

get the app
Attachments:
log.jpg

Date: March 29, 2014 10:04AM

The weekend is rainy, yet no accidents at work yet. That was a good start and my cubicle is new. The employees have been kind. Having the bathroom next to the cubicle and a higher salary.

Posted by: Shit Stinks ()
Date: March 29, 2014 10:23AM

Gordorsky Wrote:
> The weekend is rainy, yet no accidents at work
> yet. That was a good start and my cubicle is new.
> The employees have been kind. Having the bathroom
> next to the cubicle and a higher salary.

BULLSHIT. No one would hire a leaky poopy pants especially after losing your last job because you couldn't keep your shit together.

Having a leaky asshole makes you an undesirable candidate for any job based on that alone. I am not a Brownist but I would not want to tack that onto the list of goals and responsibilities for my company.

IF what you are saying is true, what did you say for the reason you left your last company? "Oh, I shit too much and people laughed at me". Yeah, yeah, save it for your mother.

Posted by: convention ()
Date: March 29, 2014 10:43AM

I want to invite everyone following this thread to the second annual convention of bowel sufferers on May 3, 2014 at the fecal impaction convention center.

There will be workshops on position and clean up.

Refreshments of Metamucil and Prune Juice will be provided

Music will be provided by The Brown Notes and The Skid Marks

Over 500 port a pottys will be set up in the arena area for your enjoyment.

door prizes are provided by Charmin and Depends

Bring the family

Use the password : stinky pants for $10 off admission

Date: March 29, 2014 10:56AM

I'm too tired to post much now, but I've been following the thread from the hospital.

Mixed feelings, as I like the doctor for once, smacking the book of shit at Black Undies.

I'm glad to see you are doing well Gordo.

And please turn the other cheek to those whom mock us. More later.

Date: March 29, 2014 01:30PM

It didn't feel right, although that's always the case with my F grade bowels. Just the word bowel is synonymous for failure. For those of you whom are too young to remember, I can't recommend watching the movie called "The Right Stuff." It's about the space race of years past, and is based upon the brilliant book penned by Thomas Wolfe.

No the astronauts didn't have bowel problems. I take that back, one did have to urinate in a launch scene, and there were tests that caused them diarrhea. I'm convinced astronauts appreciate our efforts, but that's for another time and place. Basically my bowels are just like all of the old American rockets that failed to launch, or acted in an unpredictable manner.

For instance I had to be admitted to the hospital for my last bowel movement. The meds along with the IV fluids helped, and I'm happy the medical staff didn't have to play "catch the stinky basketball" or maybe a new version of hot potato.

Posted by: J Yoon 5 ()
Date: March 29, 2014 03:02PM

I'm not surprised raw fish wasn't to you're liking. Everyone digests that differently, and Asians might be able to better due to genes.

Yet I think if you balance out you're meals with vegetable and fish or chicken Asian style, you will feel better.

Date: March 29, 2014 04:46PM

Poop.
Shit.
Crap.
Feces.
Fudge.

Sucks.

Posted by: A medical Question ()
Date: March 29, 2014 05:58PM

What exactly are bowels? Is this your ass hole, intestine, colon?

Posted by: Duh duh duh ()
Date: March 30, 2014 08:52AM

A medical Question Wrote:
> What exactly are bowels? Is this your ass hole,
> intestine, colon?

According to Google its your colon.

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 146

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.