HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DEAD HOOKER SOCIETY
Date: April 04, 2006 10:18AM

Recently the fairfax county police have discovered a garage filled with dead hookers all of them with the letters D.H.S scratched into the forehead. The final body count was 15 hookers ranging from ages 18-34. Orgin of death is suffication and there are bruises on most of the bodies. What is even more disturbing is the nature of these murders when raiding the garage a black and red flag with the letters D.H.S was draped over the mangled limbs of a woman that was located ten feet from her arms on the opposite side of the room. The house istelf is located by Tysons and is a one floor property owned by a man that used a fake name and alias to purchase the house from an individual who sold the house illegaly. Waiting for more inteligence on this matter the police have already discorvered numerous amounts of evidence that prove that this house was home base to a group called the Dead Hooker Society, their main function is to kidnap hookers from parts of Virginia and of the District of Columbia. Once kidnapped the bring the hooker back to the house and murder her in what they call the "ritual Room" where all the bodies were found. with much suprise little sexual assualt evidence was found leading police to think that this is a religious vendetta, infact the one suspect that was arrested proclaimed that neither him or his "brothers" Raped or sexually assualted any of the women his final statement being "were punishing those who deserve".Durring interogation the suspect also identified a ring leader by the name of PECOS and unlike the others he violently raped and sexually assualted some ofr the victims. Little is known about PECOS and more information is needed. He is somehwere around 5'11, Brown eyes, Brown Hair, talks with a heavy lisp and wares glasses. If you hear anything about the Dead Hooker Society or any of its members please call Fairfax County Police. Remember these murders were bizzare and brutal so PECOS is consider to be Extremly dangerous and armed so if spotted please call police immediatly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DEAD HOOKER SOCIETY
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 04, 2006 10:49AM

Nothing on the county site about this in news releases. Please post an official notice, otherwise the prank isn't funny and quit wasting police resources spent answering phones over this.

Posted by: BR ()
Date: April 04, 2006 11:21AM

I hope your dad gets some help.

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: April 04, 2006 01:32PM

It seems to me that what Ronchester pirate is doing is breaking the law, encouraging people to make false reports to the police. Good thing you IP address and e-mail address are registered. It will be easier for the police to contact your sick little ass.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 04, 2006 01:33PM

i didnt mean it to be the "dead hooker society" it just became catchy and then they all started killing them. it was supposed to be "The Hooker Society"... you know, where everyone can be a pimp. my bad. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: PECOS ()
Date: April 04, 2006 07:37PM

Hey, come on, I was just kidding! Leave me alone. And it's not a lisp, it's a speach impedement!

Posted by: mike ()
Date: April 04, 2006 09:54PM

dead hookers?!

Posted by: b-rad g ()
Date: April 04, 2006 09:55PM

we all know your just scared shitless...

Posted by: arun ()
Date: April 04, 2006 09:58PM

my mother was raped and killed by pecos that sick man cant get laid anyway else

Posted by: arun ()
Date: April 04, 2006 10:00PM

and he does infact have a heavy speach impedement

Posted by: Ronchester pirate ()
Date: April 04, 2006 10:03PM

I'm sorry! My name is Ryan and my dad is actually the hooker fucking killer. My girlfriend broke up with me 'cause I fucked some hookers with him, but thats when I was doing meth... I mean battery acid! ahahahaha

If you want to find me, ask around. I'm one of the biggest dealers in Oakton!!!!!

I'll leave my number if you'd like to call :)

Love,
Ry-Bear

Posted by: BR ()
Date: April 05, 2006 09:30AM

I got the answering machine, but I left a message.

Posted by: blaggerd ()
Date: May 17, 2009 06:12PM

I suck

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 17, 2009 10:30PM

Isn't your mother a dead hooker?

Posted by: Episode ()
Date: May 18, 2009 10:24PM

I'm pretty sure this was an episode of the hit HBO series "THE WIRE" Or if you are black...the "WIRA"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.