HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
It is my pleasure to introduce Fifi Larue to the Fairfax Underground Off-Topic forum. Fifi is a 50 year old rock musician who paints his face and still lives at home with his mother. Click here to watch one of his music videos.
Posted by: Fifi > Meade ()
Date: November 21, 2012 03:28AM

fifi3.jpg

fifi-larue.jpg

Fifi%20Larue%20Band%20copy.jpg

l.jpg

caregiver-contest1.jpg

It is my pleasure to introduce Fifi Larue to the Fairfax Underground Off-Topic forum.
Fifi is a 50 year old rock musician who paints his face and still lives at home with his mother.
Unlike Meade, Fifi is already quite famous. His music has been featured in several national television programs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLJsw1B_ac

Click here to watch one of his music videos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It is my pleasure to introduce Fifi Larue to the Fairfax Underground Off-Topic forum. Fifi is a 50 year old rock musician who paints his face and still lives at home with his mother. Click here to watch one of his music videos.
Posted by: No love? ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:46AM

No love for Fifi?

Re: It is my pleasure to introduce Fifi Larue to the Fairfax Underground Off-Topic forum. Fifi is a 50 year old rock musician who paints his face and still lives at home with his mother. Click here to watch one of his music videos.
Posted by: dickless clark ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:52AM

well fifi and meade are both fat if thats anything

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 21, 2012 02:28PM

This is frightening.

Posted by: Fifi is God ()
Date: November 21, 2012 09:22PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is frightening.

Fifi rocks!

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: November 21, 2012 10:56PM

I have to say, that wasn't horrible and it was slightly entertaining. The lyrics are silly and amateur, but he kinda reminds me of Screaming Lord Sutch. It's just sort of fun, goofy rock n roll.

I don't think Meade can compete with Fifi.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: November 22, 2012 06:42AM

Reminds me of that face painting heavy metal band (which looked similar) that got trashed here YEARS back. I think there were on public access and stuff. I think they even rolled the FFXU name in their credits. Memory is a little fuzzy though.

Posted by: Fifi fan ()
Date: November 23, 2012 03:50PM

Fifi been perfroming in various bands for over 30 years now.

Posted by: At least ()
Date: November 23, 2012 08:13PM

He gets out and has a hobby. Hell he looks like fun compared to some uptight skinny jean assholes I know.

Rock on chubby dude!

Posted by: look again ()
Date: November 23, 2012 08:16PM

Looking at the fourth pic I thought the blond on the right was getting a tit grab on the one on the left. Then I looked closer and saw she was only getting her hand around Fifis ample gut

Date: November 24, 2012 12:50PM

The band needs to get rid of Fifi, he brings them down.

They're good musicians , but Fifi is an amatuer.

Posted by: GTFO of here ()
Date: November 27, 2012 07:54PM

BEH Wrote:
> The band needs to get rid of Fifi, he brings them
> down.
>
> They're good musicians , but Fifi is an amatuer.

Are you serious? Without Fifi there is no band.

Date: November 28, 2012 07:56AM

Hey, no offense Fifi, but you're the fly in the ointment.

Posted by: Not Fifi ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:11PM

BEH Wrote:
> Hey, no offense Fifi, but you're the fly in the
> ointment.

I am not Fifi. I am just a fan.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.