HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Fairfax mother ()
Date: October 28, 2013 06:27PM

Just got notice from my health care provider - blue cross/blue shield -- that they're dropping me because of the "affordable" health care act.
I had this coverage for years. I sought it out, shopped for it and bought it -- and was happy with it. ANd I'm furious that I'm being dropped.

I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted this!!

Jim Moran -- FIX THIS MESS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Call em ()
Date: October 28, 2013 06:32PM

Call them them will offer you a HMO policy. They are phasing out ppo plans permanently.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Be heard ()
Date: October 28, 2013 06:35PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got notice from my health care provider -
> blue cross/blue shield -- that they're dropping me
> because of the "affordable" health care act.
> I had this coverage for years. I sought it out,
> shopped for it and bought it -- and was happy with
> it. ANd I'm furious that I'm being dropped.
>
> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!
>
> Jim Moran -- FIX THIS MESS!

Write to Mr. Moran and all the other Senators and House members. I have heard that there is a Congressman who is planning on introducing a bill allowing plans that people currently have to be grandfathered in......I cannot remember who it is that is doing this. This whole ACA is becoming a joke and even supporters of the President's plan, like you, are starting to see the unintended consequences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Question... ()
Date: October 28, 2013 06:41PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got notice from my health care provider -
> blue cross/blue shield -- that they're dropping me
> because of the "affordable" health care act.
> I had this coverage for years. I sought it out,
> shopped for it and bought it -- and was happy with
> it. ANd I'm furious that I'm being dropped.
>
> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!
>
> Jim Moran -- FIX THIS MESS!

Is that private insurance, or through your employer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Fairfax mother ()
Date: October 28, 2013 06:55PM

Private insurance.

I voted for Obama in 2008.

But i was never for any of this. Had I known it was something he would push for, I don't think I would've voted for him.

Even still, all through out his push to radically transform health care, he said that if you were happy with your plan, you can keep it. Period.

And I believed him.

Dope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Vote ()
Date: October 28, 2013 06:59PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Private insurance.
>
> I voted for Obama in 2008.
>
> But i was never for any of this. Had I known it
> was something he would push for, I don't think I
> would've voted for him.
>
> Even still, all through out his push to radically
> transform health care, he said that if you were
> happy with your plan, you can keep it. Period.
>
> And I believed him.
>
> Dope.

He said this PRECISELY so people would vote for him. Had he told the truth, he would have lost the election. There are a lot of people wishing they could have their vote back. Consider voting for Republicans who will work on repealing this law in 2014 and beyond......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:02PM

Oboohoo apparently knew back in 2010 the ramifications and that a substantial number of Americans would lose their healthcare policies.


http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/28/21213547-obama-admin-knew-millions-could-not-keep-their-health-insurance?lite


What a piece of fucking shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Another Question ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:02PM

Did they offer you an alternative plan (or have they said that they will be)? If so, what is the cost difference?

Have you checked the Obamacare rates to see if the coverage and costs would approximate what you have now? I know it's aggravating, but I wonder if Obamacare coverage would equally meet your needs. It's still private insurance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Barry 419 ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:05PM

Obama is allowed to lie like someone else posted its expected so he gets a free pass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:13PM

Obama's lies and deceptions appear to finally be catching up with him, not only this but the spying of foreign leaders, and breakdown of civil liberties that he literally promised to change.

As you can see now, even the kool aid drinkers, "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Or maybe even worse, that's scary considering W was an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Fairfax mother ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:14PM

I've been trying to get information from the website. But it's a NIGHTMARE! I've emailed Jim Moran.. asked specific questions, for specific help. And all I got back was a form response-- full of mumbo jumbo.

I'm sick of lying politicians. No matter which party.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: mark j ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:25PM

YOUR the "Dope" lady!!! He has been lying to us for years and its morons like YOU that voted this Commie back in...

You DESERVE what happens to your health insurance bc you voted Communist..

Now live with it bitch!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:28PM

.
Attachments:
and-they-believed-us.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: step right up! ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:30PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got notice from my health care provider -
> blue cross/blue shield -- that they're dropping me
> because of the "affordable" health care act.
> I had this coverage for years. I sought it out,
> shopped for it and bought it -- and was happy with
> it. ANd I'm furious that I'm being dropped.
>
> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!
>
> Jim Moran -- FIX THIS MESS!


You Obama people are so funny, Ill bet you have a Hillary sticker on your Volvo already. Actually she would be a better vote than the one you cast for Mr. Smiley, the Chicago civic organizer. Do some research before you flip the lever this time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Be nice ()
Date: October 28, 2013 07:33PM

mark j Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YOUR the "Dope" lady!!! He has been lying to us
> for years and its morons like YOU that voted this
> Commie back in...
>
> You DESERVE what happens to your health insurance
> bc you voted Communist..
>
> Now live with it bitch!

No need to be hateful. Many, many people were fooled by all of Obama's lies. This woman at least is beginning to see him for what he is - an impostor. Don't be mean - my bet is that she will start to look at politician's more critically.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Try This ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:03PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been trying to get information from the
> website. But it's a NIGHTMARE! I've emailed Jim
> Moran.. asked specific questions, for specific
> help. And all I got back was a form response--
> full of mumbo jumbo.
>
> I'm sick of lying politicians. No matter which
> party.

It may not seem like it, but they've actually made the web interface a lot more helpful. You don't have to sign up anymore to get an estimate.

In the middle of the healthcare.gov site is a button that says 'See Plans Now'. Press that and you will be prompted for the state/county you live in, under/over 50, and single/family plan. The estimates that then pop up do not, of course, reflect any subsidies that you may qualify for, but they provide a good overview of the maximum that you will pay for different plans and costs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Fairfax mother ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:13PM

I don't want any freakin' subsidies.

I want my health care plan that I bought and paid for. I don't want it change. Obama told us repeatedly that we wouldn't have to.

Now with everything else in my life, I have to deal with this crap.

I'm infuriated by this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Try this instead ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:14PM

Try This Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fairfax mother Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I've been trying to get information from the
> > website. But it's a NIGHTMARE! I've emailed
> Jim
> > Moran.. asked specific questions, for specific
> > help. And all I got back was a form response--
> > full of mumbo jumbo.
> >
> > I'm sick of lying politicians. No matter which
> > party.
>
> It may not seem like it, but they've actually made
> the web interface a lot more helpful. You don't
> have to sign up anymore to get an estimate.
>
> In the middle of the healthcare.gov site is a
> button that says 'See Plans Now'. Press that and
> you will be prompted for the state/county you live
> in, under/over 50, and single/family plan. The
> estimates that then pop up do not, of course,
> reflect any subsidies that you may qualify for,
> but they provide a good overview of the maximum
> that you will pay for different plans and costs.


try not voting for liars who promise the moon and stars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:19PM

I signed up for a plan where I could pick my own doctor. I did not want a PPO or an HMO. I pay a higher premium for this.

If they change my plan without my knowledge what is my recourse?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Now it's personal ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:28PM

We also got a notice like that from our health care provider. That we're being dropped.

What gives??

I thought this Obamacare thing was to get people who didn't have insurance some sort of government benefit. But we have insurance! We don't want it messed with.

Politics (and politicians) stop being a joke when it hits home..this hard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: White Guilt ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:29PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!
>

Deal with it, you voted for hope and change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Real nice, huh? ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:33PM

Now it's personal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We also got a notice like that from our health
> care provider. That we're being dropped.
>
> What gives??
>
> I thought this Obamacare thing was to get people
> who didn't have insurance some sort of government
> benefit. But we have insurance! We don't want it
> messed with.
>
> Politics (and politicians) stop being a joke when
> it hits home..this hard.


They need healthy working people to offset the slugs who don't work, and who's heath is shit. Someone has to pay for it. Didn't see this coming did ya?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Fairfax mother ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:35PM

Oh jump in a lake, moron.

There are many reasons people vote for who they vote for. And I don't have to defend myself here, to you.

Sure I voted for him in 2008. Dumping our health care system was not one of the things I ever remember him saying during that campaign.

I blame the boobs in Congress who voted for this garbage -- two years later. THEY wrote it, they pushed it through in a lame duck session. ANd lied, lied, lied to us about what it was about.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:37PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't want any freakin' subsidies.
>
> I want my health care plan that I bought and paid
> for. I don't want it change. Obama told us
> repeatedly that we wouldn't have to.
>
> Now with everything else in my life, I have to
> deal with this crap.
>
> I'm infuriated by this.


You were warned about this for years and were probably one of the ones saying republicans are just making it up because theyre racist.

Youll have to forgive us for not joining the pity party when your votes helped make it happen.

If you dont like it though you know what side to vote for in the next election, thats the only way Obamacare is going anywhere.

Hope and change, its all youll have left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:39PM

Not to worry you are covered! But just wait till you see your new deductible or try and find a doctor or hospital that will accept your new ploicy...now bow down and pray to the ONE.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2013 08:44PM by imbiker.
Attachments:
voodoo care.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:53PM

imbiker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not to worry you are covered! But just wait till
> you see your new deductible or try and find a
> doctor or hospital that will accept your new
> ploicy...now bow down and pray to the ONE.

Oh yeah, you teabaggers aren't racist. After all, that guy's body comes from New Guinea, not Africa, so you're absolved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 28, 2013 08:58PM

Really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> imbiker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to worry you are covered! But just wait
> till
> > you see your new deductible or try and find a
> > doctor or hospital that will accept your new
> > ploicy...now bow down and pray to the ONE.
>
> Oh yeah, you teabaggers aren't racist. After all,
> that guy's body comes from New Guinea, not Africa,
> so you're absolved.


Yeah, one person posts an ethnic witch doctor pic of Obozo and all opposition must be racist now and ObamaCare must be good.

FUck you losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:05PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > imbiker Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Not to worry you are covered! But just wait
> > till
> > > you see your new deductible or try and find a
> > > doctor or hospital that will accept your new
> > > ploicy...now bow down and pray to the ONE.
> >
> > Oh yeah, you teabaggers aren't racist. After
> all,
> > that guy's body comes from New Guinea, not
> Africa,
> > so you're absolved.
>
>
> Yeah, one person posts an ethnic witch doctor pic
> of Obozo and all opposition must be racist now and
> ObamaCare must be good.
>
> FUck you losers.

One guy posted it, but based on my experience on this site, a hundred more laughed. And it doesn't help your case when you refer to Obama as Obozo and the many other derogatory names that you use. Plus all of the distorted pictures you post of an Obama impersonator. Shameful.

And fuck you too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Head in the Sand ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:08PM

The people bitching Voted for the guy. Have you also noticed he turns out to be the best gun salesman in the world?
Jesus, What did you think would happen with this obamacare? Hope and change, Nothing like getting raked over the coals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: wPNYF ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:09PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:12PM

Really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> One guy posted it, but based on my experience on
> this site, a hundred more laughed. And it doesn't
> help your case when you refer to Obama as Obozo
> and the many other derogatory names that you use.
> Plus all of the distorted pictures you post of an
> Obama impersonator. Shameful.

You liberals made it perfectly clear that its okay to have 0 respect for the president. Ironic though listening to you bitch about something like Obozo with all the vile stuff that was said about Bush and Cheney.

This is the problem with lowering the bar. When you lower the bar when its suits your needs the bar stays there. The only reason youre even mentioning this is because its your last line of defense for the indefensible.

Im sure youve called Bush a name in the past or used the term teabagger at one point so something about glass houses comes to mind.

I dont need to use names or memes to make my points, but Ill certainly point out the absurd hypocrisy of being lectured by a liberal about respect and name calling.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Cry me a River ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:13PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!


You get what you deserve.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:20PM

There are a lot of people who voted for him just to vote for him without knowing what he was about. Just like all the people campaigning for Terry mcAuliff without knowing or researching what he's about. Think about what you're voting for next time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: imbiker ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:22PM

Really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> imbiker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to worry you are covered! But just wait
> till
> > you see your new deductible or try and find a
> > doctor or hospital that will accept your new
> > ploicy...now bow down and pray to the ONE.
>
> Oh yeah, you teabaggers aren't racist. After all,
> that guy's body comes from New Guinea, not Africa,
> so you're absolved.


And this says it all for the 0bama fools doesn't it!
Attachments:
banned.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Lib Voters ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:34PM

You asshole morons who voted for Obama must be the dumbest shits in the universe! What the fuck were you thinking, dumbass!? Fuck all of you Obama voters for screwing over America!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: USAGuyFawkes ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:34PM

NOTE, remember it was the DEMS who brought you Obama Care,,,
Remember next November.. Don't forget Gerry "the Clown" Connolly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:42PM

USAGuyFawkes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NOTE, remember it was the DEMS who brought you
> Obama Care,,,
> Remember next November.. Don't forget Gerry "the
> Clown" Connolly

I voted for Mark Warner in 2008, I thought he had some fiscal smarts as governor.

Fuck that cocksucker, time to show him the door.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Jessie Ventura ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:48PM

They are all out to fuck us..

Nothing but crooks. Who would pay multi millions of dollars fighting for a job that only pays a few hundred thousand?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Sorry Drone ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:50PM

>I voted for Obama in 2008.


You made your bed drone.. now lay in it..

Enjoy Obama Care brought to us by ... you and your fellow drones...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Nice times ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:53PM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!


Hope and change...Blind Idiot, How do you like it now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Now Drone ()
Date: October 28, 2013 09:59PM

I do feel sorry for you. Sorry, there is nothing you can do. No one will listen to you..

You are represented by Democrats..

The only thing you can do for your sake is .. Never Vote For A Democrat Ever Again.


Lies Lies Lies For Votes...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: L9tjv ()
Date: October 28, 2013 10:13PM

Try This Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> It may not seem like it, but they've actually made
> the web interface a lot more helpful. You don't
> have to sign up anymore to get an estimate.
>
> In the middle of the healthcare.gov site is a
> button that says 'See Plans Now'. Press that and
> you will be prompted for the state/county you live
> in, under/over 50, and single/family plan. The
> estimates that then pop up do not, of course,
> reflect any subsidies that you may qualify for,
> but they provide a good overview of the maximum
> that you will pay for different plans and costs.


Don't rely on the numbers from that estimator. They've set it up so that it returns the cost for the low end of the age range. If you're 27, them it's not far off. If you're 49, then it's way off. You really need to sign up in order to see the actual costs and details of the plans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: lazy ass bitch ()
Date: October 28, 2013 11:50PM

You would have an issue with your health care provider - not the ACA.

They did not "drop" you, only offered comparable plans under the new laws.

YOU are too lazy, or too much of a cunt, to just select a comparable plan.

You did do a great troll job by getting all the ignorant fucks up in arms. Amazing one post that supports their fantasy world and they all jump in like children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: October 28, 2013 11:55PM

lazy ass bitch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You would have an issue with your health care
> provider - not the ACA.
>
> They did not "drop" you, only offered comparable
> plans under the new laws.
>
> YOU are too lazy, or too much of a cunt, to just
> select a comparable plan.
>
> You did do a great troll job by getting all the
> ignorant fucks up in arms. Amazing one post that
> supports their fantasy world and they all jump in
> like children.

You left out the part where the comparable plan costs more with higher deductibles and out of pocket limits.

The only fantasy is the one youre engaged in where Obamacare didnt dramatically drive up healthcare costs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Sit Back and Enjoy ()
Date: October 29, 2013 08:17AM

It will be fun laughing at every idiot who voted for Obama as they begin to realize they shot themselves in the foot and will face much higher health insurance costs for less coverage. Moronic lib voters!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Educate ()
Date: October 29, 2013 08:24AM

Sit Back and Enjoy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It will be fun laughing at every idiot who voted
> for Obama as they begin to realize they shot
> themselves in the foot and will face much higher
> health insurance costs for less coverage. Moronic
> lib voters!

I don't view it quite like this.... the election of Obama has been bad for ALL of us, not just the liberals. We need to help them see that liberalism is bad for America - not laugh at them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: suck it up idiot ()
Date: October 29, 2013 09:31AM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got notice from my health care provider -
> blue cross/blue shield -- that they're dropping me
> because of the "affordable" health care act.
> I had this coverage for years. I sought it out,
> shopped for it and bought it -- and was happy with
> it. ANd I'm furious that I'm being dropped.
>
> I voted for Obama in 2008. But I never wanted
> this!!
>
> Jim Moran -- FIX THIS MESS!

Really? You are asking Jim Moron to fix something. You voted for Obama. You got the change you wanted. Now live with it. You deserve it.

I am so glad that the private company that I work for offers great health insurance. It is open enrollment right now and I get the choice of three different health plans. The free market works for me.

So suck it OP. Just keep on voting for change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Insane Clown Pelosi ()
Date: October 29, 2013 10:24AM

We know what's best for you. Now just shut up and buy a new policy so you can find out what's in it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: we tried to tell you... ()
Date: October 29, 2013 10:52AM

we tried....
we tried to tell you that he is a king bullshitter
we tried to remind you of his ridiculous record from 08-12
we tried to burden you with facts
we tried....

we told you about Jeramiah Wright
we told you about Benghazi
we told you about his book, "Dreams from my Father" He refers to his mentor as "Frank" who happens to be an infamous communist Frank Marshal Davis
we told you about Saul Alinksky and his "rules for radicals"...how this is Obama's playbook
we told you about William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn; two unrepentant terrorists and self-admitted communists....and also close personal friends with the Obama's
we told you about his promises to "spread the wealth" and the stories from Joe the plumber....you know there is a point when someone has "made too much money"

So now, you are SHOCKED that current events are unfolding. Anyone who voted for this candidate now president deserves all of the hell that is entwined with him. Unfortunately, all of you are/were too simple minded and myopic to see the big picture of what was transpiring right before your eyes. You bought into the hype and fallacy of his brilliance and eloquance.
I have no patience for any of you. You have collectively brought this misery upon yourselves and others whom were not duped over the last 6 years.

Enjoy the hope and change. FOOLS!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: eLester ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:10AM

Another Question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did they offer you an alternative plan (or have
> they said that they will be)? If so, what is the
> cost difference?
>
> Have you checked the Obamacare rates to see if the
> coverage and costs would approximate what you have
> now? I know it's aggravating, but I wonder if
> Obamacare coverage would equally meet your needs.
> It's still private insurance.

All you have to do is check ehealthinsurance.com and anthem.com. You can look for plans starting in 2013 and in 2014. The premiums are dramatically different.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Fairfax mothers are so entitled ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:27AM

Your insurance plan (that you have had "FOR YEARS") is not up to date with the current law. So you have to get a new one that complies with the law. For example, your insurance company now has to pay for well visits with no copay. In order to do that, you need a new policy. Not that tough to understand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Duped ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:27AM

I received the same letter. Private insurance (self employed), PPO, $750 deductible, purchased directly from BC/BS at $298/month for two adults. We received notice that our current premiums will rise to $336/month and by the way, due to the Affordable blah Act, your plan will no longer be available.

I checked BC/BS's site to see what our new options were. The next comparable plan with a $750 deductible is $745/month for two adults. The cheapest plan was $550 with a $5,000 or $10,000 deductible.

I guess I will let the ER or urgent care be my doctor; since two months of the "new" premiums should almost cover the visit, depending on severity, etc.

I've written to representatives and senators. The form letter from Gerry Connolly says, "The new health insurance reforms will lower premiums by 14% to 20% for those who purchase their own insurance, including the self employed, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office." *Insert my helpless laughter here.*

Very disturbing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Not so fun now? ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:35AM

Blame the people who voted, Ya know, when you see the cars "prius" with the bumper sticker, "hope and change."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: medicare welfar ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:39AM

Fairfax mothers are so entitled Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your insurance plan (that you have had "FOR
> YEARS") is not up to date with the current law. So
> you have to get a new one that complies with the
> law. For example, your insurance company now has
> to pay for well visits with no copay. In order to
> do that, you need a new policy. Not that tough to
> understand.

It's a waste of money. That's why insurance companies won't pay for it now. It also won't be utilized by many who might need it because they can't get off work without losing several hours of pay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: eLester ()
Date: October 29, 2013 11:41AM

I just tried Anthem and it crashed. It went to check subsidy elibility and got hung.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Selfish Entitled Rich NoVa ()
Date: October 29, 2013 12:01PM

Why places like Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland have the happiest people on Earth: They invest in their people. Health care is a right. Education is a right, even through college. People are taken care of if they become unemployed. Yes, they pay higher taxes than we do, and in return, they enjoy high levels of prosperity.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/switzerland_0_n_4038031.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/denmark-happiest-country_n_4070761.html
Oh yea, and they're not policing the middle east.

Here: My money is fucking MINE, you fucking leeches. Get the fuck out of my way. My destination is more important than yours. All hail the Koch brothers. Fuck you all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: BS ()
Date: October 29, 2013 12:19PM

Fairfax mothers are so entitled Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Your insurance plan (that you have had "FOR
> YEARS") is not up to date with the current law. So
> you have to get a new one that complies with the
> law. For example, your insurance company now has
> to pay for well visits with no copay. In order to
> do that, you need a new policy. Not that tough to
> understand.

And you old policy may not have covered maternity care, birth control, or substance abuse.... THESE ARE THINGS THAT MILLIONS OF AMERICANS DO NOT WANT OR NEED. But, you get them anyway.....All of these mandates have forced insurance companies to change their policies. Obama knew this would happen, but continued to lie... "You can keep your doctor if you like him. Period. You can keep your insurance if you like it. Period." Pure lies and he knew it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: eLester ()
Date: October 29, 2013 12:34PM

They're essentially trying to force you to pay more upfront in premiums to the insurance company to compensate them for covering those with preexisting conditions at premiums in keeping with the new restrictions on premium differences (community rating).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: eLester ()
Date: October 29, 2013 12:36PM

In the past, you could try to avoid it by designating very high deductible (5K or 10K). Essentially, under the new system, you reward those don't take care of themselves and don't take personal responsibility for diagnosing and treating minor medical issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: nFY4X ()
Date: October 29, 2013 01:06PM

eLester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They're essentially trying to force you to pay
> more upfront in premiums to the insurance company
> to compensate them for covering those with
> preexisting conditions at premiums in keeping with
> the new restrictions on premium differences
> (community rating).

I don't know if anyone else has noted this, but the Obamacare supporters have started referring to the old plans as 'illegal', like there was something sinister about them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: March On ()
Date: October 29, 2013 01:17PM

nFY4X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eLester Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They're essentially trying to force you to pay
> > more upfront in premiums to the insurance
> company
> > to compensate them for covering those with
> > preexisting conditions at premiums in keeping
> with
> > the new restrictions on premium differences
> > (community rating).
>
> I don't know if anyone else has noted this, but
> the Obamacare supporters have started referring to
> the old plans as 'illegal', like there was
> something sinister about them.

I'm certain this is from Pelosi's and Reid's talking points. After all, the dems are all told what to say..... they are good little soldiers and do what they are told.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: you funny ()
Date: October 29, 2013 01:28PM

eLester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just tried Anthem and it crashed. It went to
> check subsidy elibility and got hung.


I've been hung for some time now - heh heh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: no surprise ()
Date: October 29, 2013 01:33PM

Selfish Entitled Rich NoVa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why places like Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
> and Switzerland have the happiest people on Earth:
> They invest in their people. Health care is a
> right. Education is a right, even through college.
> People are taken care of if they become
> unemployed. Yes, they pay higher taxes than we do,
> and in return, they enjoy high levels of
> prosperity.
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/07/switzerla
> nd_0_n_4038031.html
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/denmark-h
> appiest-country_n_4070761.html
> Oh yea, and they're not policing the middle east.
>
> Here: My money is fucking MINE, you fucking
> leeches. Get the fuck out of my way. My
> destination is more important than yours. All hail
> the Koch brothers. Fuck you all.

All places that are culturally and ethnically homogeneous. Same was true of Germany, then they let in lots of immigrants and had to cut way back on social programs because it was bankrupting them.

Used to be that food stamps and welfare in the US had some stigma to them - now its EBT and free medical care for all. 49% getting some sort of government check. Not surprising when we have 'navigators' to help get you on the dole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: eLester ()
Date: October 29, 2013 01:53PM

Scandinavia has single-payor systems for the most part. I'm not sure it'll work here. We have single-payor for national defense and look how much it's become a jobs program. We already have the same contractors lining up to fleece the public on healthcare to the tune of 700 million dollars for a simple web site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: F7Dm4 ()
Date: October 29, 2013 02:07PM

eLester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scandinavia has single-payor systems for the most
> part. I'm not sure it'll work here. We have
> single-payor for national defense and look how
> much it's become a jobs program. We already have
> the same contractors lining up to fleece the
> public on healthcare to the tune of 700 million
> dollars for a simple web site.


They also assess traffic fines based on annual income. Let's go with that too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Selfish, etc. ()
Date: October 29, 2013 02:23PM

F7Dm4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eLester Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Scandinavia has single-payor systems for the
> most
> > part. I'm not sure it'll work here. We have
> > single-payor for national defense and look how
> > much it's become a jobs program. We already
> have
> > the same contractors lining up to fleece the
> > public on healthcare to the tune of 700 million
> > dollars for a simple web site.
>
>
> They also assess traffic fines based on annual
> income. Let's go with that too.


Fuck yes. Maybe all the douchbag Beemers will slow down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Insane Clown Pelosi ()
Date: October 29, 2013 02:45PM

JUST STFU AND BUY THE DAMN POLICIES LIKE WE TOLD YOU DUMB RUBES TO DO!

How are we supposed to get universal child care and universal housing and free higher education and all of the rest of our fantasyland policy dreams through when we can't even get you morons to spend twice what you were paying for fucking insurance?

When will you ungrateful gnats.understand that WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Not Everything is a Conspiracy ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:28PM

For Christ's sake, people, get a grip! This effects less than five percent of existing insurance plans, most of which have shitty coverage. Change is hard, but you are blowing this out of proportion. There is also the real possibility that the people whose plans are being cancelled qualify for subsidies under Obamacare. Except, of course, in those Republican dominated states where they are not allowed this option.

I don't know if the President intentionally misled the public. I really doubt it, since he had to have been able to anticipate the blowback he's getting now. He could have and should have said something like 'The majority of people will be able to keep their existing plans. A small minority will have to transition to plans with better coverage.'

Most of you people have always hated Obama and have been vociferously against Obamacare from the beginning. You are just using this situation to convince other people to hate Obama too. The level of vitriol here is sickening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: hpYcJ ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:43PM

Not Everything is a Conspiracy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For Christ's sake, people, get a grip! This
> effects less than five percent of existing
> insurance plans, most of which have shitty
> coverage. Change is hard, but you are blowing this
> out of proportion. There is also the real
> possibility that the people whose plans are being
> cancelled qualify for subsidies under Obamacare.


So the "good news" is that you will now qualify for "welfare"? I would rather keep things the same and pay my own ticket, thank you.

> Except, of course, in those Republican dominated
> states where they are not allowed this option.
>
> I don't know if the President intentionally misled
> the public. I really doubt it, since he had to
> have been able to anticipate the blowback he's
> getting now. He could have and should have said
> something like 'The majority of people will be
> able to keep their existing plans. A small
> minority will have to transition to plans with
> better coverage.'

Obama is a dishonest man, he has lied in the past about several of his central campaign themes.


> Most of you people have always hated Obama and
> have been vociferously against Obamacare from the
> beginning. You are just using this situation to
> convince other people to hate Obama too. The level
> of vitriol here is sickening.

America does not like being lied to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: whiners ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:45PM

You sissified white liberals , quit whining .you voted for Obama, if you were that dumb not to see what a fraud he was, then you have to live with you decision, and all its consequences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Dumb is as dumb does ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:48PM

eLester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Scandinavia has single-payor systems for the most
> part. I'm not sure it'll work here. We have
> single-payor for national defense and look how
> much it's become a jobs program. We already have
> the same contractors lining up to fleece the
> public on healthcare to the tune of 700 million
> dollars for a simple web site.


This is the stupidest comparison I have seen. Healthcare is a system that can be run by government, private industry or even not used at all. All can work if properly run. So multi-payers is not an issue.

National defense is something that must be run from the government. You cannot have companies and individuals setting up their own defense systems to protect the nation. Single payer is the only answer here. The Preamble of the Constitution even states "...provide for the common defense..." Nowhere is there any mention of healthcare being provided by the government.

The contractor who lined up to fleece the public, CGI, was headed up by Toni Townes-Whitley, a college classmate of Michelle Obama.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Me, Myself, and I ()
Date: October 29, 2013 03:57PM

Not Everything is a Conspiracy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For Christ's sake, people, get a grip! This
> effects less than five percent of existing
> insurance plans, most of which have shitty
> coverage. Change is hard, but you are blowing this
> out of proportion. There is also the real
> possibility that the people whose plans are being
> cancelled qualify for subsidies under Obamacare.
> Except, of course, in those Republican dominated
> states where they are not allowed this option.


Which works out to be in the range of 5-7 million policies and more people given multiple individuals covered under single policies. Most of which do not necessarily have shitty coverage since individual policies are what almost all self-employed people use. That includes those like myself who use insurance as insurance rather than a health care delivery plan and choose to self-insure for the risk of a somewhat higher deductible. That gets us very good insurance in the event something happens versus paying unnecessarily high premiums and getting crappy 'Bronze' 60/40-level coverage as with the Obamacare plans at a higher cost.


> I don't know if the President intentionally misled
> the public. I really doubt it, since he had to
> have been able to anticipate the blowback he's
> getting now. He could have and should have said
> something like 'The majority of people will be
> able to keep their existing plans. A small
> minority will have to transition to plans with
> better coverage.'
>

But he didn't.

FYI, this is going to expand to the employer-provided side as well. You're just not hearing that yet since they intentionally pushed it off the business requirements until after the 2014 elections. But it's coming...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: eLester ()
Date: October 29, 2013 04:44PM

Employer plans have limited grandfathering which will come up in the next 3 years.

The Europeans started their universal systems a long time (from late 40s to early 80s) when their population was younger. We've basically codified a system in Obamacare where a cartel of larger insurers dominates the system. With their political influence much like the defense contractors, I don't see how we get out from under this system where the medical-industrial complex tells the government what it wants consumers to purchase. Sound familiar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Dingleberry_Democrat ()
Date: October 29, 2013 04:48PM

Better get your check up now...
Attachments:
6df1ddb89278798a4caa9f9c764a758e.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: yptkd ()
Date: October 30, 2013 12:51AM

Not Everything is a Conspiracy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For Christ's sake, people, get a grip! This
> effects less than five percent of existing
> insurance plans, most of which have shitty
> coverage. Change is hard, but you are blowing this
> out of proportion. There is also the real
> possibility that the people whose plans are being
> cancelled qualify for subsidies under Obamacare.
> Except, of course, in those Republican dominated
> states where they are not allowed this option.
>
> I don't know if the President intentionally misled
> the public. I really doubt it, since he had to
> have been able to anticipate the blowback he's
> getting now. He could have and should have said
> something like 'The majority of people will be
> able to keep their existing plans. A small
> minority will have to transition to plans with
> better coverage.'
>
> Most of you people have always hated Obama and
> have been vociferously against Obamacare from the
> beginning. You are just using this situation to
> convince other people to hate Obama too. The level
> of vitriol here is sickening.

Great post.

I will add.....


It is a fact that Obama said the the Government will not ask you to change healthcare plans, BUT the insurance companies may do so. Taking "If you like your plan, you can keep it." out of context is just silly and only reserved for the brain-dead haters.

It is a fact that there was a 40-67% annual "drop" / "change" in the health insurance policies BEFORE the ACA was ever enacted. Get that through your heads - lets average it out at 50% annual policy changes and dropping of clients BEFORE the ACA ever existed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Liberal Logic 29 ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:13AM

yptkd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It is a fact that Obama said the the Government
> will not ask you to change healthcare plans, BUT
> the insurance companies may do so. Taking "If you
> like your plan, you can keep it." out of context
> is just silly and only reserved for the brain-dead
> haters.

"Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009, “if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”"


> It is a fact that there was a 40-67% annual "drop"
> / "change" in the health insurance policies BEFORE
> the ACA was ever enacted. Get that through your
> heads - lets average it out at 50% annual policy
> changes and dropping of clients BEFORE the ACA
> ever existed.

How many threads is it going to take you to figure out the difference between a voluntary change (the plan still exits for others) and a plan being canceled (the plan no longer exists for anyone)?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:42AM

Calm down everyone and save your anger for when the death panel starts rationing health care. That will not happen for a while because it will not be an issue before the explosion of health care premiums and cost control will become the primary driver. But that was the objective of the ACA anyway!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: tPyeL ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:36PM

Liberal Logic 29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> "Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009,
> “if you like your health plan, you will be able
> to keep your health plan,” was still saying in
> 2012, “If [you] already have health insurance,
> you will keep your health insurance.”"



Which you can, what is your point?



> How many threads is it going to take you to figure
> out the difference between a voluntary change (the
> plan still exits for others) and a plan being
> canceled (the plan no longer exists for anyone)?

The 50% dropped is plans "being canceled" dumbass. Or, CHANGED without the consent of the client, they take it or leave it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: GDR ()
Date: October 30, 2013 02:50PM

This is what's wrong with America...we send other peoples kids off to war....we don't even want to pay for our wars. We want other people taxes increased. We selectively hear what we want to hear. As loudly and as clearly "you can keep your insurance" it was said that minimum insurance levels were changing. No more excluding people for preexist g conditions, no life time limits..etc, etc. But do we want to pay for this increased coverage, evidently not! surprise, surprise....you are not only dopes, you are lazy dopes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Gmdbw ()
Date: October 31, 2013 02:17AM

GDR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is what's wrong with America...we send other
> peoples kids off to war....we don't even want to
> pay for our wars. We want other people taxes
> increased. We selectively hear what we want to
> hear. As loudly and as clearly "you can keep
> your insurance" it was said that minimum insurance
> levels were changing. No more excluding people
> for preexist g conditions, no life time
> limits..etc, etc. But do we want to pay for this
> increased coverage, evidently not! surprise,
> surprise....you are not only dopes, you are lazy
> dopes.


Actually, you will feel like a dumbass when things get rolling. People will be happy with the new system, just as they are under Romneycare in Mass.

Only the haters are out in force pretending the end product is going to be bad.

See you in a year, when you will no longer post such idiotic shit and will not admit you were wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: LYHFM ()
Date: October 31, 2013 02:20AM

Gmdbw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Actually, you will feel like a dumbass when things
> get rolling. People will be happy with the new
> system, just as they are under Romneycare in
> Mass.
>
> Only the haters are out in force pretending the
> end product is going to be bad.
>
> See you in a year, when you will no longer post
> such idiotic shit and will not admit you were
> wrong.


lol. Good luck with that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: gerry3 ()
Date: October 31, 2013 03:04AM

Fairfax mother Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Private insurance.
>
> I voted for Obama in 2008.
>
> But i was never for any of this. Had I known it
> was something he would push for, I don't think I
> would've voted for him.
>
> Even still, all through out his push to radically
> transform health care, he said that if you were
> happy with your plan, you can keep it. Period.
>
> And I believed him.
>
> Dope.

LoL "radically transorm" health care. I call bullshit. Hey lady, get on the exchanges , you had a shit plan and you can get more possibly subsidized now. Fuck these Republicans have lost. Oh Fairfax Mother, lol "radically transorm health care," lol, you fuckers are somethin else. We got the best Republican trolls there are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Not exempt ()
Date: October 31, 2013 05:59AM

If Obamacare is so great, and I'm not saying that it's not, why all the waivers and exemptions, especially for Congress and their staffers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Read my lips, Fairfax, if you like your plan you can keep it.
Posted by: Spooky Spook ()
Date: October 31, 2013 07:01AM

I heard on Fox News the other day that the NSA hacked the Obamacare site and reserved all the good plans for Democrats.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
uTLM6
This forum powered by Phorum.