HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Social Security
Posted by: Dannyboy ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:40AM

We continually hear that Social Security will be going bankrupt in 10, 20, 30, or you pick a number, years. Congress et al have been unable to come up with a plan to avoid this inevitability.
You could solve this problem overnight just by making U.S. citizenship a requirement to collect. You have no idea how many non-USA citizens are feeding at the SS trough, both inside and outside of the country!!
Oh, and add the rule that non-citizens still must pay SS taxes for the privilege to live in America. If it means that much to them they will make the effort to become a citizen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Social Security
Posted by: hmm ()
Date: August 26, 2007 10:44AM

Hence the problem with illegals. They pay zero, zip, nada to SS. Yet the day will come when they apply for benefits and will receive them because the U S is the worlds biggest sucker.

FYI drunks, drug users and other assorted parasites also receive SS at a young age as they are "disabled" with their addictions.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 30, 2007 03:48PM

if it makes you feel better, at the next assorted parasite meeting, i'll bring up the issue that we should wait until we're older to become disabled..

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: August 30, 2007 04:42PM

Some might suggest if you die at an earlier age SS could be saved. In my book alcoholics and drug users do not qualify for disability. You can still push a broom and pick up trash. It is just a cheap out for free government benefits.
I call em like I see em.

;
Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: August 31, 2007 03:51PM

;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 02:54PM by inkahootz.

Posted by: dannyboy ()
Date: September 05, 2007 12:51PM

inkahootz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are a true ignoramus. I am a legal US resident
> and have always paid into SS since day one. In
> addition, many illegals have been contributing
> into social security for decades ( they assumed
> other peoples identities when getting jobs and
> thus contributed) w/o the option of ever
> collecting, until now. Thanks to your president
> and the immigration reform act of 2006, they will
> now be able to collect what they had long been
> contributing into. They didn't fuck up SS...your
> gov't did by borrowing out of it and the onslaught
> of retiring baby boomers will finish the job.

inkahootz,

Apparently, reading, and probably listening, is not one of your strengths. I did not state legal US residents were not paying taxes. I am not criticizing the input side of SS, I'm referring to the distribution (collection) of SS. Ya kinda missed my point anyway.

Posted by: inkahootz ()
Date: September 05, 2007 01:42PM

Oh Danny boy the pipes are calling... resident alien= non us citizen. You stated (verbatim) "non-usa citizens are feeding at the ss trough" and that they sould make "all non-us citizens pay ss taxes". you obviously have amnesia or Alzheimer's
because you have trouble recalling your skewed inferences. Either that or "your retarded" as we say on FU. Bottom line is illegals can't collect SS when they "retire" w/o legal status being established. No ticket no laundry!!

P.S.
SS only applies to a worker who is legally authorized (i-90) to work in the US and /or is a resident alien or US citizen.

Date: August 29, 2012 06:12PM

Like those stinky hippies in McPherson Square...I'm not going anywhere! All communications on my part are being terminated until EVERYONE'S name, blogs, and pics are deleted!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.