HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How hard is it to get a job at the CIA?
Posted by: AlexH ()
Date: June 30, 2012 04:34PM

As an intelligence analyst or some other similar position?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How hard is it to get a job at the CIA?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 30, 2012 04:47PM

Why don't you go to their website and look at the job requirements?

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 30, 2012 05:25PM

If you are fluent in a foreign language like Arabic, Pashto, Urdu or Farsi you will have a very good chance. Fluency in any foreign language is good, but those are some of the ones they really like these days...Mandarin probably wouldn't be bad either. It's also good if you have a good knowledge of history, world events and culture.

They also like a college degree and a clean record with a good work history. Good computer skills are a plus. You will have to get a security clearance so a clean drug test and good finances will be required. Be prepared to list every place you have ever lived and have lots of references ready.

If you are planning on applying, it is best that you do not tell anyone.

Good luck.

Posted by: Booooyer ()
Date: June 30, 2012 05:46PM

20 years laterim still waiting for a rply if imgot the job or not.

The neew cia HR dept is led by a monkey or jew who make sure no true good american i s hired and that pro neocons types get to work there as to weed out true americans who hate the mossad and keep up the secret killings of domestic enemies of those evil jews and sellouts who love pollard.

If hired you will made an example o f if you try to make a truth leaked when the internal secret mossad lover neoccons want the lies appear as the real truth.

Nont sure if you want to work in an environment like that. It i s the jews goal to have sex with as many non jews as possible so they can have jew that look white but are really israeli agents. Its best to blood test your co workers in a secret way. Yes there are dual loyalties and the future pollards need to be on deathrow

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: June 30, 2012 05:51PM

Oh yes. After reading the post above, it is best that you don't hold strong political opinions. They are looking for analysts who can interpret data without bias.

Posted by: I think you mean ()
Date: June 30, 2012 06:27PM

Ito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yes. After reading the post above, it is best
> that you don't hold strong political opinions.
> They are looking for analysts who can interpret
> data without bias.

Or that you aren't a complete idiot who hates the only ally we have in the middle east

Posted by: ahab ()
Date: June 30, 2012 08:04PM

which ally? saudi arabia, israel, kuwait, qatar, jordan, and so on. there's more than one.

Posted by: phillip agee ()
Date: July 02, 2012 06:34AM

I use to go to this bar at fairfax circle. there was this fat arrogant fuck at the bar everytime i'd go in wanting to watch a ball game
oh he'd brag up and down about getting a job at the cia. i eventually got tired of his dumb ass bull shiting and went elsewhere

my father worked for a spy agency(not cia but had friends) during the war and after during the advent of the cold war. he went to the here after refusing to say anything about what he did
i had friends who had a father who worked cia. you didn't even think of asking them what they did

judging by the turkey i encountered in the bar perhaps the cia has lowered its standards

Posted by: YEP ()
Date: July 02, 2012 07:21AM

Ito Wrote:
> If you are fluent in a foreign language like
> Arabic, Pashto, Urdu or Farsi you will have a very
> good chance. Fluency in any foreign language is
> good, but those are some of the ones they really
> like these days...Mandarin probably wouldn't be
> bad either. It's also good if you have a good
> knowledge of history, world events and culture.
>
> They also like a college degree and a clean record
> with a good work history. Good computer skills are
> a plus. You will have to get a security clearance
> so a clean drug test and good finances will be
> required. Be prepared to list every place you have
> ever lived and have lots of references ready.
>
> If you are planning on applying, it is best that
> you do not tell anyone.
>
> Good luck.

Now we know why beloved Ito didn't make it, oh the butt hurt. If you don't make it the first time try try try again.

Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: July 02, 2012 07:37AM

phillip agee Wrote:
> my father worked for a spy agency(not cia...

Yeah, mine, too - he apparently fell into the job due to his military assignments (comm intercept/analysis).

That's pretty much the sum total of what I know about his work!

He didn't talk about it...at ALL. And only briefly talked about ONE of his years-earlier military events that got him some sort of long-lost medal (some sort of comm intercept done on a mountain top in Korea that allowed the clobbering of some Chinese troops or something; he was fluent in Chinese from Army Language School training (though a Good Ol' (farm) Boy from the Midwest)).

Restrictions on spook agency employees extended to their families as well. One day my father came home, sat my older brother down, and laid out the law in no uncertain terms that he was not to request information for a school term paper from the Soviet Embassy ever again...a request my father had just found out about at work...

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 02, 2012 07:54AM

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Posted by: phillip agee ()
Date: July 02, 2012 08:12AM

I'll probably be getting a knock on my door but a lot of the info has been released to the public(after my father had passed away)

Venona

"Restrictions on spook agency employees extended to their families as well. One day my father came home, sat my older brother down, and laid out the law in no uncertain terms that he was not to request information for a school term paper from the Soviet Embassy ever again...a request my father had just found out about at work"

Kind of funny and yet your father revealed that the Soviet Embassy was being monitored so now your brother couldn't talk about it

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 02, 2012 08:15AM

@YEP - what in the HIZZY are you talking about? If you got any "butthurt" out of what was said, then you're the one with the problems, not Ito............
@philip - that donk NO WAY was agency. Rule one of the Black Carders - DO NO TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB, y'know?
@ahab - funny how stupid ppl are, right?
@OP https://www.cia.gov/careers/index.html

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.