HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do the children of the illegals from El Salvador and Honduras all seem to have the chubby marshmallow man from ghostbusters body shape?
Posted by: Why? ()
Date: October 11, 2013 11:10PM

Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Why do the children of the illegals from El Salvador and Honduras all seem to have the chubby marshmallow man from ghostbusters body shape?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do the children of the illegals from El Salvador and Honduras all seem to have the chubby marshmallow man from ghostbusters body shape?
Posted by: Strait outta compton ()
Date: October 11, 2013 11:12PM

Because they are the lowest rung on the genetic ladder.

Re: Why do the children of the illegals from El Salvador and Honduras all seem to have the chubby marshmallow man from ghostbusters body shape?
Posted by: actually, this ()
Date: October 11, 2013 11:16PM

Strait outta compton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because they are the lowest rung on the genetic
> ladder.

Posted by: LOL ' ()
Date: October 11, 2013 11:21PM

1002569-ghostbusters_stay_puft_marshmall

They all got a big gigantic head like him too.

LOL

Posted by: whois ()
Date: October 11, 2013 11:22PM

Wait there is a "genetic ladder"?

Posted by: Darwin to Action ()
Date: October 12, 2013 03:45AM

They're the living results of a Darwinistic natural selection of generation after generation after generation of crushing poverty.

A rule of thumb for any species in an extremely deprived environment is that if you're small and have a slow metabolism, you get to live to be at least old enough to have kids of your own, but if you're big and have a high metabolism, you fucking starve to death before you get a chance to have kids.

Because the peasant classes in Honduras and El Salvador are some of the most thoroughly fucked over and consequently poorest groups of people in the western hemisphere, they've been forced to adapt to a diet with very low nutritive and caloric value.

In the United States, nutritious food is expensive, but high calorie crap is cheap thanks to things like government crop subsidies on corn, which ensure that shit like high-fructose corn syrup is in every-Goddamned-thing. In someplace like Honduras or El Salvador you might be lucky to get 800 to 1200 calories a day, but in the United States, it's easy to get 2000, 2500, or 3000 calories or more, although it'll have the nutritional value of cardboard otherwise.

So, feed a high calorie diet to a group of children from a population adapted over centuries of deprivation to surviving on a very few calories and what do you get? Fat little brown kids for racist white assholes to laugh at.

Posted by: Shithead ()
Date: October 12, 2013 04:37AM

Lord knows there's enough racist white assholes in the world.

Posted by: GIGGLES ()
Date: October 12, 2013 05:28AM

Strait outta compton Wrote:
> Because they are the lowest rung on the genetic
> ladder.

kerric_633091309648513750_000_0020.jpg

Y
O
U

S
O

F
U
N
N
Y

L
O
L

Posted by: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ()
Date: October 12, 2013 11:22AM

12944159.jpg

Posted by: SeƱorita m ()
Date: October 12, 2013 11:40AM

Here's the thing....the mamacitas have mega body confidence and think they are sexy at any size and shape. So, that's why you'll see them in skin tight skinny jeans and matching tight tops, pushing a baby stroller. They truly do not care that they have rolls of fat, a giant ass, man-sized arms, bloated faces...more cushion for the pushin. No weight hang ups, no drive to be fit, not a physical concern in the world.

Also, they should be studied closely...never, ever had fertility problems. Maybe they are on to something...high BMI = high fertility?

Posted by: Jimmy the Greek ()
Date: October 12, 2013 12:04PM

Because the white plantation owner bred his best fruit pickers with his best housemaids. They're built low to the ground so they can quikcly pick up the fruit and laundry.

Posted by: LOL ' ()
Date: October 12, 2013 12:08PM

maid-woman-latina.jpg

LOL

Posted by: Uncommon sense ()
Date: October 12, 2013 01:16PM

Darwin to Action Wrote:

Fat little brown kids for
> racist white assholes to laugh at.

What part of being here ILLEGALLY did you not understand? Fuck'em, Call me a Racist all you want. If you enjoy them, Then you pay for them.

Posted by: CollegeBoy ()
Date: October 12, 2013 03:20PM

So how do you know if they're here legally or not?

Do you ask them or what?

--------------------------
Twilight is best pony....FACT!

Posted by: fuck yall ()
Date: October 12, 2013 04:05PM

its not their faults you americans eat SHIT food

Posted by: dull knife ()
Date: October 12, 2013 04:36PM

CollegeBoy Wrote:
> So how do you know if they're here legally or
> not?

Are you that fucking Obtuse?

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: October 12, 2013 06:14PM

CollegeBoy Wrote:
> not?
>
> Do you ask them or what?

If you seriously think they are all here legally well then you are one liberal ass motherfucker.

Posted by: Ahhhhhh ()
Date: October 12, 2013 06:16PM

It's the fried bread gene.

Posted by: Liberal agenda ()
Date: October 12, 2013 06:28PM

CollegeBoy Wrote:
> not?
>
> Do you ask them or what?

They are all here legally. We need to give them YOUR money, Help an Spic out, will ya.

Posted by: erocticfishcake ()
Date: October 12, 2013 09:24PM

Because it wasnt until they recently came to America that the effects of eating GMO truly impacted their bloodlines

Posted by: asifweareallsuckers ()
Date: October 12, 2013 09:39PM

the only honduran woman i meet

is the one messing with my court papers, loosing them, sending me conflicting court notices, at fairfax county courts

-------------------------------
the smiling honduran getting me a towel ?

never ffucking seen her

-------------------------
solve your damn political problems in honduras - overtake the gov if you have to - don't come up here and demand i fix the problem your lack of morals created by funding it

i have my OWN fucking problems more than you damn think with rich cocksucker primodanas who are after my neck

who would direct illegals at me to stay that way

so if you'll excuse me i'll get back to leaving unreasonbly nasty troll messages

Posted by: CollegeBoy ()
Date: October 12, 2013 11:44PM

Seriously? Wrote:
> CollegeBoy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So how do you know if they're here legally or
> > not?
> >
> > Do you ask them or what?
>
> If you seriously think they are all here legally
> well then you are one liberal ass motherfucker.

Which is funny because im not a liberal. I get the impression from reading this forum that alot of you think every hispanic in the DMV is here illegally.

I mean the ones thar are here legally shouldnt be scrutinized yet they are.

--------------------------
Twilight is best pony....FACT!

Posted by: svenpuffed marshmallowtard ()
Date: October 13, 2013 12:21AM

asifweareallsuckers Wrote:
> misspelled gibberish

Why has svennestle stopped posting under his registered name? Oh well, at least he continues the proud svennestle tradition of posting incoherent paranoid nonsense in multiple threads and being completely ignored by other posters who are actually trying to have what passes for a discussion here on FFXU.

Posted by: LOL' ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:12PM

Ahhhhhh Wrote:
> It's the fried bread gene.

LOL

Posted by: listenup ()
Date: October 14, 2013 12:19PM

LOL ' Wrote:
> src="http://washingtonpolicywatch.files.wordpress.
> com/2011/12/maid-woman-latina.jpg">
>
> LOL

THat is my love who I give skin whitening creme to!
She was so dark when we first met.
She almost looks white now!
Her 3rd husband wants nothing to do with her now.

Posted by: LOL. ()
Date: November 07, 2013 08:03PM

listenup Wrote:
> LOL ' Wrote:
> -----
> > >
> src="http://washingtonpolicywatch.files.wordpress.
>
> > com/2011/12/maid-woman-latina.jpg">
> >
> > LOL
>
>
> THat is my love who I give skin whitening creme
> to!
> She was so dark when we first met.
> She almost looks white now!
> Her 3rd husband wants nothing to do with her now.

LOL

Posted by: slkid ()
Date: November 08, 2013 09:43AM

Racists wouldnt say shit unless online

Posted by: Spic and spades ()
Date: November 08, 2013 09:46AM

slkid Wrote:
> Racists wouldnt say shit unless online

Calling someone a Racist because they speak the truth? Fucking dummy, Wake up.

Posted by: Wack jobber ()
Date: November 08, 2013 01:17PM

Diets full of carbs, rice, beans, corn, flour, sugars etc. Get the picture ese. I saw one at Shoppers Food eating one cookie after another from the bins. His dad just laughed and smiled.

Posted by: Ray Parker Jr ()
Date: November 08, 2013 01:21PM

If there's some leaves in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?

I ain't afraid of leaves.
I hear it likes the gutters.
Ya ya ya ya

Posted by: .LOL. ()
Date: July 21, 2014 01:34AM

Ray Parker Jr Wrote:
> If there's some leaves in your neighborhood, who
> you gonna call?
>
>
>
> I ain't afraid of leaves.
> I hear it likes the gutters.
> Ya ya ya ya

LOL.

Posted by: LMnKn ()
Date: July 21, 2014 05:58AM

Yet they can still out work any white guys 5 to 1.......

And of course NO white people are fat............I mean going to a Walmart is like going to the gym with all the buff white people there.

Racists....Can't live with em, can't kill em....

Posted by: libs love racism ()
Date: July 21, 2014 08:17AM

Why are libs so passionate about keeping racism alive? You libs lost the civil war, lost the civil rights opposition and you've failed America. Why so much hate? Try and move forward. Why take us back to the 1930's?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 21, 2014 08:38AM

Why? Wrote:

> Why do the children of the illegals from El
> Salvador and Honduras all seem to have the chubby
> marshmallow man from ghostbusters body shape?

Low quality food.

Posted by: LMAO. ()
Date: July 22, 2014 12:15PM

eesh Wrote:
> Why? Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Why do the children of the illegals from El
> > Salvador and Honduras all seem to have the
> chubby
> > marshmallow man from ghostbusters body
> shape?

>
>
>
>
>
> Low quality food.

LMAO.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.