HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you think Wheel Of Fortune should get rid of both Pat Sajak and Vanna White?
Posted by: wd ()
Date: September 22, 2013 03:04PM

Yes.Neither of them serve any real purpose for that show and they have not done so
in 20 years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you think Wheel Of Fortune should get rid of both Pat Sajak and Vanna White?
Posted by: Barrack O, ()
Date: September 22, 2013 04:07PM

They need a gay married couple to host, more pc friendly.

Re: Do you think Wheel Of Fortune should replace both Pat Sajak and Vanna White?
Date: September 22, 2013 05:39PM

Yes. Those that enjoy watching Wheel Of Fortune do not realize that they see the same thing they have been seeing since 1983.

Re: Do you think Wheel Of Fortune should get rid of both Pat Sajak and Vanna White?
Date: September 28, 2013 03:33PM

I don't know what anyone would say, but I seriously think that Pat Sajak and
Vanna White should retire from making appearances on Wheel Of Fortune.
They're not getting any younger. If anything, they're getting older and less attractive.

Posted by: William ()
Date: November 14, 2013 11:24PM

Yes. Both Pat Sajak and Vanna White have been on that show too damn long.
As for the show itself, that show has been around too damn long.

Posted by: Gen Z ()
Date: November 14, 2013 11:39PM

They should replace them with Snoop Dogg and Miley Cyrus.

Posted by: pat dickjak ()
Date: November 14, 2013 11:39PM

pat sajak is an asshole. should have been kicked off like 10 years ago. pretty rude the way he treats vanna. guys is a douche towel

Date: November 14, 2013 11:41PM

Barrack O, wrote:

That show doesn't need anything.
I think that Wheel Of Fortune should be cancelled. It's the same thing over and over again.

Posted by: footwalker ()
Date: November 14, 2013 11:58PM

Attachments:
0c1.gif

Date: November 24, 2013 07:45PM

I think Wheel Of Fortune is extremely boring. You see the same old thing every night on that show.There is no real excitement whatsoever.And when I say "You see the same old thing every night on that show.",I mean Pat Sajak and Vanna White.
Attachments:
120126030625-pat-sajak-story-top.jpg

Date: November 24, 2013 07:49PM

Vanna White may be 56 years old, but she looks like she's 66 years old.
Pat Sajak may be 65 years old, but he looks like he's 75 years old.
They definitely need to consider retiring once and for all.

Posted by: Vanniga ()
Date: November 24, 2013 11:24PM

William Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vanna White may be 56 years old, but she looks
> like she's 66 years old.
> Pat Sajak may be 65 years old, but he looks like
> he's 75 years old.
> They definitely need to consider retiring once and
> for all.

Shut up William. They both look great.

Posted by: vanna hater ()
Date: November 24, 2013 11:39PM

I've seen Vanna close up in person.Shes about 4 foot 6,skinny and looks like shes on crack.What a skank.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: November 25, 2013 12:05AM

Vanna has horse teeth......almost.

Date: November 25, 2013 10:24AM

Vanniga wrote:

I say you are the one who needs to shut the hell up, Vanniga.

Date: November 25, 2013 11:19AM

vanna hater wrote:

I have not seen Vanna White in person, and I really don't care to see her in person. You say that she is skinny and looks like she's on crack.
She does not look as attractive as she used to as a result of the Botox treatments that she has had in her past.

Date: November 25, 2013 06:59PM

Vanniga wrote:

I say you are the one who needs to shut the hell up, Vanniga.

Both Pat Sajak and Vanna White look like something that rolled out of the crypt.

Date: December 05, 2013 08:55PM

I can't stand either him or her, or the show.

Date: December 16, 2013 08:33AM

Vanniga wrote:

Fuck you, Vanniga.
Both Pat Sajak and Vanna White look like something that rolled out of the crypt.

Date: December 20, 2013 12:54PM

Yes. Pat Sajak serves as much real purpose for that show as Vanna White does, which is no real purpose at all.

Even better, I think Wheel Of Fortune should be cancelled by all TV stations that broadcast that show every night.

That show serves absolutely no real purpose for television whatsoever.

Date: December 20, 2013 01:41PM

Re: Do you think Wheel Of Fortune should be cancelled?

The answer to Question #1: Yes.
The answer to Question #2: Yes.

Pat Sajak serves as much real purpose for that show as Vanna White does, which is no real purpose at all.

Even better, I think that all TV stations should not only discontinue airing any more new episodes of that show, but also ditch all repeat episodes of that show in the process as well.

I said "I think that all TV stations should discontinue airing any more new episodes of that show", by which I mean that I think that all TV stations should cancel that show if they know what's good for them.

As for the TV stations that currently broadcast that show every night during the week, their program directors are absolutely clueless about either the reality that they cannot keep that show on their program schedules forever, or the proverb "All good things must come to an end", which was quoted by Geoffrey Chauser in 1374.

The aforementioned proverb still holds true to this day.

Date: December 20, 2013 10:44PM

In regards to the TV stations that currently broadcast Wheel Of Fortune every night during the week, I think that their program directors are absolutely clueless about the reality that they cannot keep Wheel Of Fortune on their program schedules forever, as well as the proverb, "All good things must come to an end."

The sad reality is that millions of modern-day Americans do not seem to realize that game shows like Wheel Of Fortune are no exception when it comes to the proverb as quoted by Geoffrey Chauser in 1374.

Posted by: Vannabater ()
Date: May 04, 2014 07:58PM

Don't care about Pat but definitely keep Vanna! She's smoking hot and gets me hard every night!

Posted by: yummmmm ()
Date: May 04, 2014 08:01PM

Vanna White 1987

Delicious
Attachments:
vanna.jpg

Posted by: dat azzzzz ()
Date: May 04, 2014 08:07PM

Playboy+Vanna+White+1987+%252849%2529.jp

Posted by: Merv Griffin Productions ()
Date: May 06, 2014 12:43PM

97119929572612485666.jpg

1344457943__celebritiesnudebabe.com_1136

v_white_0051.jpg

Posted by: Vera ()
Date: January 15, 2015 02:52AM

Don't want to step on anyone's toes or anything , but call me boring I guess, because "Wheel of Fortune" , is my all time favorite game show, no matter who is hosting it. I watch for the puzzles , not to stair at the Host and Hostess. We are all entitled to our opinions, this just happens to be mine. But if you dislike the show and/or the host and hostess , why not just change the channel , and those of us who enjoy it, can watch and guess the puzzles . Thanks for this time you have given me, as you read my opinion .

Posted by: wd315 ()
Date: February 06, 2015 12:07AM

Vera said:
----------
"Don't want to step on anyone's toes or anything , but call me boring I guess, because "Wheel of Fortune" , is my all time favorite game show, no matter who is hosting it. I watch for the puzzles , not to stair at the Host and Hostess. We are all entitled to our opinions, this just happens to be mine. But if you dislike the show and/or the host and hostess , why not just change the channel , and those of us who enjoy it, can watch and guess the puzzles . Thanks for this time you have given me, as you read my opinion."

I hate to say it, but there are people that obviously do not seem to realize that every TV program currently in existence has to end its run sometime, and that includes Wheel Of Fortune, like it or not.

Posted by: Andy85 ()
Date: May 16, 2015 04:02PM

I don't care what they do with Pat but definitely keep Vanna. She is twice almost 30 yrs older than me but is still smoking hot. Her face has aged but they showed a clip from 1996 and her body looks better than it was back then. Most 20yr olds don't have bodies like that. Winner how much is actually held up with tape

Posted by: hHbht ()
Date: May 16, 2015 04:56PM

Vanna White was hot back in the day.
Attachments:
Vanna.jpg

Posted by: Mimi2 ()
Date: June 02, 2015 08:17PM

Its time for Vanna to go.
She is a nice lady but she does not add anything to the show

Does anyone really think that they need someone to push a button for the letter to appear. She is sooo boring.

Pat is the heart and soul of the show, but in a few years they need to look at finding a replacement.....he has had such a good run and has such a great personality.

Posted by: ^^^ ()
Date: June 03, 2015 01:23PM

They will replace Pat with a black host like the guy on Family Fued

Posted by: 97X ()
Date: June 03, 2015 01:31PM

I think Caitlyn Jenner would make a spectacular letter turner.

Posted by: baby boomer riot ()
Date: June 03, 2015 01:33PM

If the show is cancelled, or the host's lineup changes, there will be old people rioting!! Duck and cover, people!!

Posted by: WD96X ()
Date: July 19, 2015 06:05AM

Wheel Of Fortune is a joke. Pat and Vanna should hang it up. They're ancient history, and so is the show itself.

Posted by: WD96X ()
Date: September 04, 2015 05:01PM

Vanna White was hot back in the day. 30 years ago.

Posted by: ererer ()
Date: September 06, 2015 04:01PM

i think they are both robots

Posted by: Honest viewer ()
Date: December 08, 2015 08:11PM

Yes they definitely need to get rid of him!!! He's RUDE and fakes moving his hands to make people think he's going to shake their hands when that's not really his intention at the time!!! He must get some kind of pleasure embarrassing people but if anyone looks bad it's HIM!

Posted by: dds ()
Date: December 08, 2015 08:14PM

William Wrote:
> I think Wheel Of Fortune is extremely boring. You
> see the same old thing every night on that
> show.There is no real excitement whatsoever.And
> when I say "You see the same old thing every night
> on that show.",I mean Pat Sajak and Vanna White.

nice dentures

Posted by: Nostra Strokas ()
Date: December 09, 2015 12:44PM

Vanna had a nice rack 30 years ago, but her ass was very flat.

Posted by: MxEXt ()
Date: December 09, 2015 08:59PM

i dunno. wheel of fortune was great on sick days: but never as fun as spin the bottle !

Posted by: Connie DuBiel ()
Date: January 02, 2016 09:00PM

God yes, I like the show, but Pat and Vann both have gotten kind of creepy. You have to know when to quit. His attempts at being witty and funny are so lame and I've never understood Vanna role in this game or her purpose. She s not even eye candy. Time to hang up the vowels both of you. We need new blood please!! Please I beg you, let t go

Posted by: people who watch W of F ()
Date: January 02, 2016 09:29PM

should get rid of their teevees.

Posted by: John69 ()
Date: February 19, 2017 08:08PM

No way. They should leave when they want to. Vanna has been a sex bomb for 30+ years and never looked better. I watch just to see her. She makes me hard and I still want to fuck her.

Posted by: The_Dude ()
Date: February 19, 2017 08:47PM

yummmmm Wrote:
> Vanna White 1987
>
>
> Delicious

I remember my friends talking about this particular issue when I was a kid. One of them claimed his dad had a copy and I wanted to see it so bad.

Posted by: MarkJ ()
Date: December 02, 2017 04:25PM

Yes for Pat no for White , Pat has become insulting to folks on the show I watched last night as he made fun of how short the girl was.
He getting just like Don Rickles at putting people down, I know he is a Veteran of Vietnam but he's not funny when he insults the folks , I do not care for Pat Sajak anymore hope his day's are over, I am Tall he would make fum of me over 6 feet tall but thin.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.