HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thoughts on Al Sharpton
Posted by: RFK Jr. ()
Date: September 09, 2013 09:45PM

Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York. His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership. He's a buffoon who gives me the creeps.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thoughts on Al Sharpton
Posted by: RFK Jr. ()
Date: September 09, 2013 09:48PM

Jesse Jackson has a desperate and destructive addiction to publicity. I feel dirty around him, and I feel like I’m being used. I feel like with Jesse, it’s all about Jesse.

Posted by: From Da Hood ()
Date: September 09, 2013 10:20PM

You are 100% correct. Last evening, I thought about our first Gulf war when George H.W. Bush was president. The night before the attack, Bush had Billy Graham at the white house for guidance and to pray for peace.

Now that we're facing a potential where we'd whip out the can of Whoop Ass on Syria, I gave it some thought as to Obama might have over to consult and console. The first two on my list would be Rev. Jeremiah Wright and Rev. Luis Farrakhan. They are the first two because I believe they are the most radical. As backups, Obama would have the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton in the queue if Wright and Farrakhan couldn't make it ... but, you get the point.

Then I thought a bit more about radical white ministers. I could think of a few. The Westboro minister comes to mind as does the guy from Florida who threatened to burn the pile of Korans. But, I was struggling to find more than that.

America has too many black (agitators) that masquerade around as ministers. They're only there to stir the racial pot. No more, no less.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: September 09, 2013 10:48PM

All true. The sad part is stupid negroes still hand him their cash.

Posted by: bad men ()
Date: September 10, 2013 12:38AM

Al Sharpton is a lying scumbag, who, with the help of the mainstream media, destroyed the lives of a few white policemen.

The fact that MSNBC gives him airtime and Obama applauds him says a lot about liberals and the scumbag friends they keep.

BTW, what form do you fill out to become a Reverend in the hood?

Posted by: Liberal Logic 27 ()
Date: September 10, 2013 12:59AM

From Da Hood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Then I thought a bit more about radical white
> ministers. I could think of a few. The Westboro
> minister comes to mind as does the guy from
> Florida who threatened to burn the pile of Korans.
> But, I was struggling to find more than that.

Westboro arent even really ministers. NO ONE likes them. Theyre just a lunatic family who are all lawyers so they have unlimited legal recourse free of charge to them.

Re: Thoughts on Stabitha
Posted by: Al Sharpton ()
Date: September 10, 2013 01:23AM

Stabitha Wrote:
> All true. The sad part is stupid negroes still
> hand him their cash.

And stupid Stabitha's waste there time posting here.

Posted by: gerry1 ()
Date: September 10, 2013 02:52AM

I fuckin love that black motherfucker. Not because he's great. But because he gets under your skin.

Posted by: progressive (not) ()
Date: September 10, 2013 02:59AM

gerry1 Wrote:
> I fuckin love that black motherfucker. Not because
> he's great. But because he gets under your skin.

Typical liberal.

You'd say the same about Hitler.

Posted by: Herr Gerrymander ()
Date: September 10, 2013 03:11AM

Fuck you conservatards. I love me some Hitler.

article-2085509-0F6BAD7500000578-291_964

Heil you Republicocks.

Date: September 10, 2013 03:30AM

Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York. His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership. He's a buffoon who gives me the creeps.

Totally agree. He has unfortunately become one of the primary advocates for African-Americans, much to their detriment.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: September 10, 2013 07:40AM

RFK is a Trust Trash piece of shit, but I fully agree.

I am reading now that he has backtracked his comments and is being an apologist. Nothing like saying something profound and then retracting it.

Sharpton and Jackson are scumbags. They have more influence in the black community than they should because the media is always more than happy to put them on the air, they are so inflammatory they even bring detractors to tune in, see the ads, spend the money, repeat process. The media are equally complicit in elevating these con artists to positions of power.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.