HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who are the owners of the Washington Redskins?
Posted by: Walliford Pip ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:07AM

Yeah I know Wee Danny Snyder is an owner but does he have a majority stake in the team? Are there some pretty big moneybags who own a part of the team that keep themselves out of the limelight and let the evil one run the team? They're happy with the shitty stuff Snyder does as long as their investment is making money and the value of the team keeps going up, Although I suspect in this economy and after so many years of Snyder's a-hole behavior that the value has dropped. Still pretty good return on investment if thats all you care about regarding your Washington Redskin's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who are the owners of the Washington Redskins?
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:09AM

I think another minority partner is Fred Drasner.

Google it why dontcha, I want to know too.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Re: Who are the owners of the Washington Redskins?
Date: December 02, 2010 09:19AM

The Redskins are a "cash cow." The problem is Snyder is doing his best to kill that cow. And once the cow is dead, it's hard to bring back to life.

Look at what Angelos has done to the Orioles. You don't think that can happen here?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.