HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So I just graduated high school this past June, so do all I have to look forward to now is earning enough money to pay my bills and eventually later on having to chase down women half my age to have sex with me?
Posted by: Just graduated ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:39AM

So I just graduated high school this past June, so do all I have to look forward to now is earning enough money to pay my bills and eventually later on having to chase down women half my age to have sex with me?
Is it all downhill from here?
Older, wiser, posters please chime in.
Thx.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So I just graduated high school this past June, so do all I have to look forward to now is earning enough money to pay my bills and eventually later on having to chase down women half my age to have sex with me?
Posted by: Haveaseat ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:46AM

I'd wait till they were at least 13.

Re: So I just graduated high school this past June, so do all I have to look forward to now is earning enough money to pay my bills and eventually later on having to chase down women half my age to have sex with me?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 12, 2013 10:49AM

Well, if you continue going to school you can look forward to a long, successful, and fulfilling career where you make a good amount of money, travel, and meet lots of women.

It's only downhill if you look at it that way.

Date: August 12, 2013 10:52AM

Haveaseat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd wait till they were at least 13.

You know what I meant.
By the time a man turns 38 by then he surely wants some younger tail.
Just sayin.

Date: August 12, 2013 10:58AM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Well, if you continue going to school you can look
> forward to a long, successful, and fulfilling
> career where you make a good amount of money,
> travel, and meet lots of women.
>
> It's only downhill if you look at it that way.

But doesnt there come a point in a man's life where he gets tired of meeting women and just strictly wants to bang them and nothing else?
I seriously doubt when I am 40 I will care about what a woman 20 years younger than me has to say about anything other than stripping and getting it on with me.

Posted by: So True ()
Date: August 12, 2013 11:05AM

Just graduated Wrote:
>
> But doesnt there come a point in a man's life
> where he gets tired of meeting women and just
> strictly wants to bang them and nothing else?
> I seriously doubt when I am 40 I will care about
> what a woman 20 years younger than me has to say
> about anything other than stripping and getting it
> on with me.

I reached that point in my 20's.

Date: August 12, 2013 11:19AM

So True Wrote:
> Just graduated Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > But doesnt there come a point in a man's life
> > where he gets tired of meeting women and just
> > strictly wants to bang them and nothing else?
> > I seriously doubt when I am 40 I will care
> about
> > what a woman 20 years younger than me has to
> say
> > about anything other than stripping and getting
> it
> > on with me.
>
> I reached that point in my 20's.

I really hate it when girls my age start talking about that Twilight bullshit.
Who gives a flying fuck?
Fuck that bullshit!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 12, 2013 11:22AM

Just graduated Wrote:
> Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> -----
> > Well, if you continue going to school you can
> look
> > forward to a long, successful, and fulfilling
> > career where you make a good amount of money,
> > travel, and meet lots of women.
> >
> > It's only downhill if you look at it that way.
>
> But doesnt there come a point in a man's life
> where he gets tired of meeting women and just
> strictly wants to bang them and nothing else?
> I seriously doubt when I am 40 I will care about
> what a woman 20 years younger than me has to say
> about anything other than stripping and getting it
> on with me.

Well, it becomes easier to pick out the ones who are looking for stability and someone to get them pregnant, and the ones who just want to bang.

Posted by: long haul paul ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:10PM

Just graduated Wrote:
> So I just graduated high school this past June, so
> do all I have to look forward to now is earning
> enough money to pay my bills and eventually later
> on having to chase down women half my age to have
> sex with me?
> Is it all downhill from here?
> Older, wiser, posters please chime in.
> Thx.

Go to a good tractor trailer driving school. You can enjoy life on the open road and women will climb on your truck and beg you for sex at most truckstops. Problem solved.
You will have no problem finding a job.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:19PM

Good advice about the tractor trailer school, but the women at the truck stops are not free of charge, and many may have penises.

Date: August 12, 2013 12:41PM

BEH Wrote:
> Good advice about the tractor trailer school, but
> the women at the truck stops are not free of
> charge, and many may have penises.

Well I have always wondered what it would be like to be with another man sexually.
So it is what it is.

Date: August 12, 2013 12:42PM

Fair enough son!

Posted by: Have fun... ()
Date: August 12, 2013 12:59PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
> Well, if you continue going to school you can look
> forward to a long, successful, and fulfilling
> career where you make a good amount of money,
> travel, and meet lots of women.
>

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

But I'd say this only applies if you're going to school for something useful.

Way too many young people enter fields of study with no monetary future (communications, psychology, sociology, fine arts, philosophy, just to name a few). In which case you'll end up unemployed, living in your mom's basement, with no money, no woman, and $60K in student loan debt.

Posted by: Jxkkd ()
Date: August 12, 2013 01:01PM

In five years Google will drive all the tractor trailers, so go ahead. Go into a dead end about to be extinct career.

Posted by: Sage advice ()
Date: August 12, 2013 01:10PM

Attachments:
funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

Posted by: kindful ()
Date: August 12, 2013 04:20PM

Posted by: section 9 sharon. ()
Date: August 12, 2013 04:29PM

Just graduated Wrote:
> So I just graduated high school this past June, so
> do all I have to look forward to now is earning
> enough money to pay my bills and eventually later
> on having to chase down women half my age to have
> sex with me?
> Is it all downhill from here?
> Older, wiser, posters please chime in.
> Thx.

Go on welfare. Free housing free medical, free food stamps and a free obamaphone. Work is for suckers.

Date: August 12, 2013 09:07PM

section 9 sharon. Wrote:
> Just graduated Wrote:
> -----
> > So I just graduated high school this past June,
> so
> > do all I have to look forward to now is earning
> > enough money to pay my bills and eventually
> later
> > on having to chase down women half my age to
> have
> > sex with me?
> > Is it all downhill from here?
> > Older, wiser, posters please chime in.
> > Thx.
>
> Go on welfare. Free housing free medical, free
> food stamps and a free obamaphone. Work is for
> suckers.

Cool.

Date: August 13, 2013 03:56AM

Go to college or join the military. Develop an earnest work ethic, be true to your self and hold firm in your convictions. Remember that the right thing to do is rarely the easy thing to do. Do not be afraid to make mistakes, but when you do learn from them. This will take time, but if you can accomplish even some of this you will be better off than most and the world will be your oyster. Good luck, I hope you succeed.......

Posted by: jhgfrty ()
Date: August 13, 2013 07:15AM

your best off staying in your mothers basement and being on the internet 24 hours a day like you are now

Date: August 13, 2013 12:52PM

jhgfrty Wrote:
> your best off staying in your mothers basement and
> being on the internet 24 hours a day like you are
> now

For real?

Date: August 13, 2013 12:56PM

jhgfrty Wrote:
> now

I'd recommend that as well

Date: August 13, 2013 02:10PM

BEH Wrote:
> jhgfrty Wrote:
> -----
> > your best off staying in your mothers basement
> and
> > being on the internet 24 hours a day like you
> are
> > now
>
>
> I'd recommend that as well

LOL

Posted by: Free ride ()
Date: August 13, 2013 04:15PM

jhgfrty Wrote:
> now

Like I said go on welfare. You can actually get section 8 housing vouchers and live at home paying rent to your mom as long as she agrees to section 8 rules. Welfare now provides a voucher for internet access too. Its on the pretext you use it to find a job. Find a job, what a laugh.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.