HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
World Cup
Posted by: Progressive Guy ()
Date: June 09, 2010 09:53PM

+1
Attachments:
worldcup.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: World Cup
Date: June 10, 2010 08:06PM

Are we watching FIFA? I would like Ghana. I think it will be Brasil to win this years.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: June 11, 2010 12:31AM

The events didn't even start, before some stupid Zulu monkeys busted into a hotel and robbed reporters at gunpoint.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Date: June 11, 2010 08:57AM

You are very immature for that comment.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: June 11, 2010 07:16PM

Too bad it's the truth, South Africa is full of unevolved apes who rob, rape, burn, and murder. There are plenty of other tribes in Africa that act civilized, but not many of those in SA.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Sigmund ()
Date: June 11, 2010 09:08PM

Koreans are having viewing parties in Annandale.

Date: June 13, 2010 10:30AM

USA tied UK yesterday! A historic day, even if the match is a draw, Football is truly the worlds sport, even the USA has so many international players. I was starting to watch with Brasil as my pick but Ghana as my favorite, my"underdog" to win the cup, but now I am to support USA. I guess it's finally kewl to cheer for America once again!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: June 13, 2010 10:45AM

Attachments:
spills.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 13, 2010 10:47AM

David Beckham is a world class douchebag.

Posted by: daddyball ()
Date: June 13, 2010 11:36AM

Go Slovenia. Why the hell does every player's last name end in the letter "c"?

Posted by: meemeemee ()
Date: June 13, 2010 12:22PM

Go Slovenia. There is a player on the team whose last name ends I k.

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: June 13, 2010 12:25PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Too bad it's the truth, South Africa is full of
> unevolved apes who rob, rape, burn, and murder.
> There are plenty of other tribes in Africa that
> act civilized, but not many of those in SA.

Fucking prawns.

Date: June 13, 2010 12:28PM

So far there's been a bunch of 1-1 and 0-0 ties. How the fuck do people contain the excitement?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: go slovenia ()
Date: June 13, 2010 04:03PM

The matches have been great. I especially love the British commentator who sounded depressed during the USA England game. I think he and the goalie Green were on suicide watch last night. Green is so lucky he isn't from Columbia.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: June 13, 2010 04:11PM

What is FIFA?

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: June 14, 2010 11:19AM

What is FIFA?

They make something called a search engine for questions like this, just saying.

Date: June 14, 2010 11:25AM

Lurker. Wrote:
> What is FIFA?

The gay French equivalent of the NFL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: June 14, 2010 11:26AM

I haven't given a crap about Ghana my entire life. Why would I give a crap about how Ghana's team does in the World Cup?

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: June 14, 2010 11:39AM

I think it was Jack Kemp or Jim Rome who said "I want to keep my kids away from drugs and soccer, in that order"

Posted by: Anonymous Ferfux Post ()
Date: June 15, 2010 11:43AM

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: June 15, 2010 01:52PM

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: June 15, 2010 03:10PM

I'm glad we all seem to be on the same page with this one. Fuck the World Cup. And fuck Americans who have no interest in soccer every four years inbetween world cups and then act like they're into it even harder. World Cup, Olympics, Superbowl, World Series---boo. Sports are stupid, and you're stupid if you watch sports, and even stupider if you talk about sports. 'Me kick ball. Ball go into hole. Me happy now.' That's sports. Stupid.

here's what I'll be doing during your silly soccer games. I'm smart.
Attachments:
garganta-pantagruel.jpg

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: June 16, 2010 12:18PM

God what a cluster fuck! Jim Rome is right. Soccer is not a sport, it is a reason to riot.

I can't remember the last time I went to a Miami Dolphins game and set myself afire. Or throw balloons filled with blood and urine at the opposing team... Or getting carjacked by a freeking monkey after leaving the stadium in South Africa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Nl2rwd8QU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgF9JTbqmZM

Who doesn't want to listen to someone blow a fucking horn,excuse me, a fucking Vuvuzela in their ear for three hours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMxEycuSn0o

I contend that " Futbol" isn't nothing but a third world diversion. Every underdeveloped country led by some fucking worthless tin-horn dictator gets to take the world stage for a moment. Look at the money it takes to buy all that ball!

Hopefully a good number, let's say about 20,000 fans will gather on the stadium roof again causing it to collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Be9Z6yXWg

When I coached Football we always threatened to send the guys that just wanted to fuck around to the soccer coaches. As the wide receiver coach I would tell the kids "If you don't want to learn your routes and timing go play soccer. That way you can just run around fucking anywhere you want!" And you won't get our quarterback killed.

Soccer is a diversion for underdeveloped nations with a huge underclass of underdeveloped humanity clinging to it trying to pretend their existence has meaning.

And it's BRAZIL you fucking Third World Moronic Dip Shits not Brasil!! Fuck You!

I love that I hate soccer, it makes me feel.... above the roar. I feel like FIFA members should pay every poor hopeless soccer fan half a nickle for every hour of ball kicking, horn blowing, rag-doll injury acting, grown man crying and jumping on other grown man's face action. That's like.... 18 bucks. Go Celtics

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: June 16, 2010 02:40PM

sports are gay. They all revolve around balls and holes.

Posted by: Conie ()
Date: June 16, 2010 02:45PM

eesh Wrote:
> David Beckham is a world class douchebag.

I think he's lovely.

Posted by: mcsmack ()
Date: June 17, 2010 06:08PM

Date: June 17, 2010 06:38PM

Spain and South Africa defeated, a shame.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.