HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Idea for a new draft: reinstate the draft....but ONLY for all professional athletes, and actors under 40
Posted by: Duke McBone ()
Date: August 01, 2013 01:19PM

Nobdy wants a draft. But nobody wants to pay for their war either. Send those OTHER people over there. That's fine. While I drive my SUV and wear my pants from Wal-Mart. Nobody wants to not eat their cake without also having that same cake as well, and not having to eat it. But they still WANT cake.

I say give them cake.

I say we can make everybody happy. Let's reinstate the draft, but ONLY for the entire rosters of the NFL, the NBA, Major League Baseball, the NHL, whatever the soccer thing is called, and the national bowling league. That's got to be a lot of young, fit men ready to kill, right there. Then, take the celebrities....all actors (male and female, equal opportunities yall) aged 40 and under get drafted. That's a lot of soldiers. Also, all musicians and miscellaneous celebrities, age 40 and under.

Elvis went to war. Why can't our stars of today make the same sacrifice. And this way you can slap that I Support The Troops bumper sticker on your car and actually mean it. Because you like Jay Z. You need his beats. You have a vested interest in wanting him to come home safe.

so that's what we're gonna do
Attachments:
Hogan's Alley.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Idea for a new draft: reinstate the draft....but ONLY for all professional athletes, and actors under 40
Posted by: good didea ()
Date: August 01, 2013 11:59PM

good idea

Re: Idea for a new draft: reinstate the draft....but ONLY for all professional athletes, and actors under 40
Posted by: Atom ()
Date: August 02, 2013 03:53PM

Let's draft all the Babbyboomers and just send them to the middle of one of those asiaiatic desert wastelands.

Get rid of Babbyboomers and we get rid of all this inefficiency and middle managers. I can dream.

Posted by: obviously ()
Date: August 02, 2013 04:58PM

Basically you want to send wealthy black people to war. Why don't you send all of the members of Congress' kids to war. And how about kids of those sports teams owners/ other billionaires.

Posted by: sure. ()
Date: August 02, 2013 06:43PM

obviously Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Basically you want to send wealthy black people to
> war. Why don't you send all of the members of
> Congress' kids to war. And how about kids of those
> sports teams owners/ other billionaires.

sure, we can do that too.

basically, a draft for everyone except for Joe Blow.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.