HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mrs. Obama is really mad
Posted by: Mrs. Obama ()
Date: October 15, 2008 12:59AM

Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API.

Posted by africanpress on October 15, 2008

Accusing API of colluding with American internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API’s help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man’s name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

This is a very interesting turn of events. The American man Dr Corsi was recently reported to have been arrested in Kenya because there was fear that he might reveal information on Obama when he wanted to hold a press conference in Nairobi.

The question now is why he was arrested and who ordered his arrest. Was Obama’s hand in this in any way? We will never know the truth but what is clear is that Dr Corsi was seen as a threat while in Kenya.

When API asked Mrs Obama to comment on why Dr Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya’s Prime Minister Mr Raila Odinga was involved in Dr Corsi’s arrest, she got irritated and and simply told API not to dig that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency.

When asked who she was referring to as the evil people, she stated that she was not going to elaborate much on that but that many conservative white people and even some African Americans were against her husband, but that this group of blacks were simply doing so because of envy.

On Farakhan and his ministry, Mrs Obama told API that it was unfortunate that Mr Farakhan came out the way he did supporting her husband openly before the elections was over. That was not wholehearted support but one that was calculated to convince the American people that my husband will support the growth of muslim faith if he became the president, adding “even if my husband was able to prove that he is not a Muslim, he will not be believed by those who have come out strongly to destroy his chances of being the next President. Do real people expect someone to deny a religion when 80 percent of his relatives are Muslims?; Mrs Obama asked.

Mrs Obama asked API to write a good story about her husband and that will earn API an invitation to the innoguration ceremony when, as she put it , her husband will be installed as the next President of the United States of America next year.

———————–

Published by African Press International - API
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/10/15/shocking-development-mrs-obama-decides-enough-is-enough-my-husband-was-born-in-hawaii-and-adopted-by-his-step-father-does-that-make-him-unpatriotic-she-asks-on-a-direct-telephone-to-api/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mrs. Obama is really mad
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 15, 2008 01:12AM

I wonder why such a reputable news organization that I never heard of in my 12 years working for magazines (Kiplinger Washington Editors), newspapers (washington times) and wire feeds (United Press International) is using wordpress.com as their "official" website.

Why did they choose a blog software's public free blog site to create their web pesence? Seems sorta odd and suspicious.

Posted by: Eastsider ()
Date: October 15, 2008 04:38AM

I can't wait to attend the "innoguration" ceremony!

Date: October 15, 2008 04:49AM

Eastsider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't wait to attend the "innoguration"
> ceremony!

I wonder how that will be different from an Inauguration.

You would think they would hire people who could spell to build these sites that are meant to paint their opponent in the wrong light.

I guess the only plus side is that most people won't think negatively of McCain because of this site, and the ones that buy into the demagoguery won't be smart enough to figure out it's all a bullshit front.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: October 15, 2008 10:18AM

Does Obama place his hand on the bilbe?

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: October 15, 2008 10:19AM

Bible that is....I don't have my glasses on.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 15, 2008 11:50AM

???? Wrote:
> Bible that is....I don't have my glasses on.

No. I heard that he will put his hand on the Koran while the American flag burns, then take all of our guns and impose Sharia Law.

Posted by: Hoppin' Jon ()
Date: October 15, 2008 12:55PM

I heard she was really mad when she found out her husband was shagging Vera Baker. So mad that she had the woman shipped off to New York then the island of Martinique. I bet she was mad at Barack too. Probably wanted to pull a Jesse and "cut his nuts out."

Posted by: Sore Losers ()
Date: October 15, 2008 02:12PM

So when is the Republican concession speech anyway?

Posted by: Angry Fan ()
Date: October 15, 2008 02:13PM

Sore Losers Wrote:
> So when is the Republican concession speech
> anyway?

Speaking of concessions, shut up and bring me my hot dog and beer.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: October 15, 2008 02:32PM

Perhaps when the 6% factor is measured on election day (a fact reported by MSM no less to make it a race issue if Obama loses) you will get your answer. Or perhaps the ACORN early election system will work out, and overcome all those potential switch-hitting voters.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27188603/

The full 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati upheld a lower court ruling that Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner must use other government records to check thousands of new voters for registration fraud.

A three-judge panel of the 6th Circuit had disagreed last week, but the full court's ruling overturns that decision.

No doubt the left here will note this is voter suppression. But in all seriousness... how do you stop voter fraud when you have early elections, and the only one that knows who is a legal voter is the Secretary of State - and she is not sharing the information back with the local election boards. So when they open ballots and separate them, any legal appeal would be void since it would be argued that the ballots were opened so how do you know folks didn't switch them?

Common sense seems to have won out finally in Ohio. Now we will see how she drags her feet to get it done.

Posted by: Hug-A-Republican Day - Nov. 5th ()
Date: October 15, 2008 02:34PM

You're in luck. That's what we're serving at the Republican Pity Party on Nov. 5th. You should come out. There will also be free Kleenex and leftover John McCain stickers to put under your Bush-Cheney 2004 sticker on your F-150.

Date: October 15, 2008 02:40PM

Spam-o-poster. Must be Voter having a bad day. Nothing informative other than stupe-a-spam in every thread.

Posted by: Registered Men's Room Tapper ()
Date: October 15, 2008 02:43PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Spam-o-poster. Must be Voter having a bad day.
> Nothing informative other than stupe-a-spam in
> every thread.

Nothing informative? You mean like McCain's platform?

Date: October 15, 2008 03:24PM

No, I mean your spam-o-posts with unregistered names. You feel better after all that? It must take time to make up all those names and post nothing other than essntially...

WAH.

:)

Posted by: Voter ()
Date: October 15, 2008 03:58PM

Date: October 15, 2008 10:45PM

Voter Wrote:
> This was a fake interview...
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/15/fake-mich
> elle-obama-inter_n_134864.html

I didn't need anyone to tell me that it was a fake. The fact that a supposed news organization was using a wordpress.com free blog account to publish their official site was enough of a clue. That would be like getting an email from "officialobamacampaign@gmail.com" claiming that McCain eats babies to prevent a melanoma recurrence.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: October 16, 2008 03:05AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2012 01:30PM by Alias.

Date: October 17, 2008 12:29AM

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78259

ELECTION 2008
Will Michelle Obama tape 'change political atmosphere in America'?
African news agency says she should 'come clean' on critical telephone call

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 16, 2008
8:37 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Michelle Obama

The African Press International news agency, which reported that Michelle Obama called to protest its coverage of WND investigative stories about her husband, characterizing the source of the material as "racist" and describing WND senior investigative reporter Jerome Corsi as "evil," now is calling on the possible first lady of the United States to "come clean" about her call.

As WND reported, the Norway-based API said Michelle Obama called to accuse the agency of "colluding with American Internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband."

The Obama campaign immediately denied there was any telephone call, and API later announced it had recorded the conversation. Besieged by demands from both sides of a campaign that has reached the white-hot stage, the agency said although it had the tapes, it would not release them immediately.

(Story continues below)

Now, in a statement dated Friday because of the time difference, API Chief Editor Korir has promised that the tape will be made available after his lawyers clear it for publication, and he denied being an advocate either for or against Obama's campaign.

He said the delay also is intended to allow Michelle Obama to explain her actions first.

There was no response to a WND call to the Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago tonight to request a comment.

"A number of Americans who are die-hard Obama followers have tried their best to intimidate API using all kinds of threatening methods when they call in and when they e-mail us," the API statement said. "They are implying that API is planning to destroy Obama's chances to become the next U.S. president. API does not have a direct interest in the U.S. presidential elections and we want Obama supporters to understand that. However, when someone who may become the next first lady makes such comments as in the story we have published, the public have the right to know. Intimidation directed to the publishers of the story is not the answer.

"The delay to make public the recordings is expected to give time to Mrs. Obama to come clean and tell the American people that her comments were not meant to harm anyone but that she was reacting to the media pressure on her husband. She should also come out and tell the American people that she will not discriminate those who are not Obama fanatics if she becomes the first lady," the statement said.

Those on the other side of the political fence also were told to back off.

Get the book that started it all, Jerome Corsi's "The Obama Nation," autographed by the author, exclusively from WND's online store.

"Those who do not support Obama are actively pushing for the release of the recordings also, and we understand them very well. In many telephone conversations with them we, however, get disturbed when we realize that most of them want the recordings to be released because they want to use it to stop Senator Obama from being elected president. They state clearly that if the story is true and released now, the contents will sa[v]e America from a constitutional crisis that may come if things come out after the elections that proves Obama was adopted by a foreigner, thus, disqualifying him from the presidency," Korir wrote.

The statement confirmed that API "has recordings of the conversation between API and Mrs. Obama" and "we confirm that the audio will be released to the public."

"In the last 24 hours, API has been consulting legal advisers on the way forward in order to avoid being sued by the Obama camp. API has realized that the contents of the tapes if made public may change the political atmosphere in America for ever, especially in the next few days," the statement said.

"API now understands the impact of the statements made by Mrs. Obama. The American people have reacted in a way we in API would never have expected.

"Many have question[ed] why Mrs. Obama would choose a little known online media group instead of the American media. API was chosen because of a Nairobi contact that did not like the way API was covering Barack Obama using information collected from American media outlets. The Nairobi contact prevailed upon Mrs. Obama to talk to API," the statement said.

"The only thing API may have done wrong is not informing Mrs. Obama that the conversation was being recorded. This is why it is taking time to release the recording while consulting a legal team because API wants to be legally safe from any Obama camp law suit," Korir wrote.

"API is not out to convince the American public of anything. We do not want to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential elections. API got a true story and published it. The fact that the story has caused a stir was unexpected, but that does not mean API must rush in a manner that will cause problems to itself, just to satisfy those who want the audio tapes so badly," the statement said. "When the legal concerns are cleared, which is happening in a short while, API will make public all the recordings available. This will also include comments, not yet published, which will most certainly put the Obama campaign spokesperson who had dismissed the story off balance.

"Even if our recordings or any other recordings had surfaced after the elections and if the contents were damaging to the elected person that still could have caused any elected president to vacate the White House. We all know that the tapes released in the U.S. in 1974 forced President Richard Nixon out of office. The truth is the truth. The tapes during Nixon time did not lie. The same here. The recordings that API will release soon will not lie to the American people. Most probably, it will change the political landscape, something the Americans should start getting prepared to face," Korir suggested.

API's original report said Mrs. Obama said she had hoped the African media "was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with."

API's account said it was "only relaying what the American bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations." This, according to the story, angered her.

WND senior staff writer Jerry Corsi

"African Press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view," she reportedly said. "It is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a stepfather. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband's face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband's adoption by his stepfather. The important thing here is where my husband's heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that my husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner."

After the initial API report, Tommy Vietor, an Obama campaign spokesman, told National Review's Byron York the conversation didn't happen.

"The answer is no, it's not real, the report is made up. She did not speak to the organization," Vietor said, according to York's report on National Review Online's blog "The Corner."

Korir, however, responded to WND's e-mail confirming the report is accurate.

"API hereby confirms to you that the story is true and if the huge interest on this particular story continues, we will post the recording on our website in the next immediate days," his e-mail said.

API asked Michelle Obama to comment on the detention of Corsi during his visit last week to Kenya, where he was investigating the presidential candidate's links to a controversial strongman serving as prime minister.

"When API asked Mrs. Obama to comment on why Dr. Corsi was arrested by the Kenyan government and whether she thought Kenya's prime minister, Mr. Raila Odinga, was involved in Dr. Corsi's arrest, she got irritated and simply told API not to dig [into] that which will support evil people who are out to stop her husband from getting the presidency," the publication reported.

API also said the Democratic candidate's wife had some clear instructions for the publication.

"Mrs. Obama asked API to write a good story about her husband and that will earn API an invitation to the inauguration ceremony when, as she put it, her husband will be installed as the next President of the United States of America next year," the report said.

Date: October 17, 2008 02:09AM

Mrs. Obama Wrote:
****blatantly biased bullshit deleted****

Umm, API has been exposed as a fake news organisation. Their website is africanpress.wordpress.com, a free account on wordpress.com's free blog site.

If worldnetdaily.com was foolish enough to pick that story up, they are just as stupid as anyone who would buy into these demagogic rantings.

Posted by: First Lady Obama ()
Date: October 17, 2008 10:25AM

Registered Voter and Alias would buy into it, so what makes it so stupid? Hmm, on second thought.

Date: October 17, 2008 01:40PM

Notice I didn't bring this up, nor did I quote it or give it any thought.

Posted by: Sept. 11, 2001 ()
Date: October 17, 2008 10:44PM

I don't know about you people, but I have a problem with a person that will place his hand on the Koran and not say the Pledge of Allegiance or sing the National Anthem being the president.

I know plenty of blacks that are only voting for him because he is black, who is the racist there?

Date: October 18, 2008 01:04AM

Sept. 11, 2001 Wrote:
> I don't know about you people, but I have a
> problem with a person that will place his hand on
> the Koran and not say the Pledge of Allegiance or
> sing the National Anthem being the president.
>
> I know plenty of blacks that are only voting for
> him because he is black, who is the racist there?

Are you that crazy lady from the McCain rally??

That would be really wierd for Obama to take the oath of office on a koran considering he's a CHRISTIAN. Did you miss the Rev. Wright dud attack?

When did he NOT say the pledge of allegiance?

As for the "not sing the national anthem", you really are confused. The "scandal" was that he wouldn't put his hand over his heart for the national anthem, but that never made any traction because there is no requirement that people put their hand over their heart during the star-spangled banner. People just do it as an outward display because everyone else does it.

Date: October 18, 2008 06:17PM

The Michelle Obama story to be updated tomorrow the 19th of October

Posted by africanpress on October 18, 2008

We would like to inform all our readers that update on Michelle Obama story will be released tomorrow.

We have understood the importance that the American people put into electing the right candidate for the Presidency.

It is important that the tapes be released and all can judge for themselves what Mrs Obama meant and why it has come at the near-end of electioneering. The fact that the mainstream American media has been reluctant to reveal what they know about Obama is very unfortunate.

The American mainstream media seems to be interested in excitement and we all know that the only excitement at present is for some to say they witnessed history of some kind - the election of a black man to govern the only powerful nation in the world.

All the readers should exercise patience. We in API promise that you will get to know the truth when the recordings are finally released.

——

Published by Chief Editor/ African Press International - API

Date: October 18, 2008 10:38PM

Mrs. Obama Wrote:
> The Michelle Obama story to be updated tomorrow
> the 19th of October
>
> Posted by africanpress on October 18, 2008
>
> We would like to inform all our readers that
> update on Michelle Obama story will be released
> tomorrow.
>
> We have understood the importance that the
> American people put into electing the right
> candidate for the Presidency.
>
> It is important that the tapes be released and all
> can judge for themselves what Mrs Obama meant and
> why it has come at the near-end of electioneering.
> The fact that the mainstream American media has
> been reluctant to reveal what they know about
> Obama is very unfortunate.
>
> The American mainstream media seems to be
> interested in excitement and we all know that the
> only excitement at present is for some to say they
> witnessed history of some kind - the election of a
> black man to govern the only powerful nation in
> the world.
>
> All the readers should exercise patience. We in
> API promise that you will get to know the truth
> when the recordings are finally released.
>
> ——
>
> Published by Chief Editor/ African Press
> International - API

You do realize everyone knows that this is a fake news organization using a free account on wordpress.com, a blogging site, don't you?

This is obviously some attempt at "grassroots net campaigning" by the McCain campaign.

Date: October 18, 2008 10:55PM

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?msg=9768&nav=messages&webtag=ab-urbanlegends

"Now, there is a genuine African Press Agency whose newsbits are stolen borrowed by the API site but otherwise, everything is bogus about this place. Here's the gimmick: this is a Wordpress site. In other words, somebody took advantage of a free blog service to run up a counterfeit interview with Michelle Obama. Of course, that hasn't stopped the usual suspects from running this stuff ("It's from African Press International!" "Oooh, has to be true, then!") Here's ABC News with their usual fence-sitting stance (the comments are hideous). I don't like linking to bad sites but here's API, so you can decide for yourself. If you check the Archives, note that all of the stories there credited to africanpress are actually APA (African Press Agency) stories -- there are no real links, just fakes (try clicking on africanpress), but you can compare the sites if you want. Did I mention that the API site contains a link to a fraudulent charity that rips off the name of a real one? (Link to the actual charity.)"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.