HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HBO's The Washingtonienne"!
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: October 10, 2008 05:10PM

I just got word that HBO will be filming a pilot episode for “The "The Washingtonienne"” for approximately a week and a half in early November. This pilot is for a hopeful series about a twenty something half Asian single chick that works for a Republican Congressman. The pilot is about how the girl is forced by her office manager to go out on dates with Republican men that work on Capitol Hill. She then takes cash and gifts for going the extra mile.

Sorta like “Sex in the City” meets “Mr. Smith goes to Washington.”

Look for a Spring premiere on HBO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HBO's The Washingtonienne"!
Posted by: Any Mouse ()
Date: October 10, 2008 05:14PM

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: October 10, 2008 06:46PM

I remember the story also. She got paid cash, in arrears so to speak, for certain acts with a judge if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I was never able to figure out how to pronounce that word Washingtonienne.

Date: October 10, 2008 09:30PM

Jessica Cutler is a money-grubbing whore. She slept around with married staffers and then spilled the beans to the world. I don't think it is okay for married men to screw around, but she has tried to parlay her home-wrecking into some sort of Hollywood career. She has been so successful that she has already filed for bankruptcy protection. I'm sure the series/show will suck ass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.