HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama's first act as President EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning release of any of his records
Posted by: truth and reconcilliation ()
Date: August 16, 2009 05:50PM

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2304500/posts

why would he do this? isnt that suspicious to anybody? +1 for "birthers".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama's first act as President EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning release of any of his records
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 16, 2009 05:59PM

You are truly one of the "under informed". This Executive Order only covers records DURRING his administration, not before. His birth certificate is NOT covered by this EO.

The last few POTUS's had simmillar Executive Orders, and from what I understand, this one is far more transparant then the ones in the past.

I would provide you a link to GWBs order, but since you did not read this one - I doubt you will read Bush's. Read it? Oh. I meant "understand it".

Re: Obama's first act as President EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 banning release of any of his records
Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: August 16, 2009 08:28PM

Essentially he just re-established the EO put in place by Reagan and expanded it to include the VP. Nothing to see here, move along... :)

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2009 08:29PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: August 17, 2009 09:02AM

Ah ha! but the real con is Obama issued this EO as smoke screen for something far more sinister....well probably not.

Date: August 17, 2009 09:06AM

When Howard Dean ran for President in 2004, he had his records in Vermont sealed. He, too, must have been born in Kenya.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: August 17, 2009 09:06AM

I just hope it makes Glenn Beck cry. I love watching that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.