HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY
Posted by: GZman ()
Date: July 15, 2013 07:44AM

I'm going to load up on 33 rounders ;) If I fear for my life, ya'll goin' down!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Rupert ()
Date: July 15, 2013 10:16AM

I personally love most of the comments I read on this case. It really shows the level of ignorance that things like social media spread and in such rapid delivery time too..scary.

If some of you numbnut, insta-lawyers, actually got off of your twitter accounts and turned off your Kanye West, you might take a moment to actually listen to the key points of the case, which basically by law set Zimmerman free.

Forget about the erroneous description of a "white" Zimmerman, or the emotional photos of a young and sweet looking Trayvon, forget that our president chirped up about race way before anyone knew the first thing about the case. Forget that this has been global news for so long, meanwhile blacks are steadily murdering other blacks, (as well as members of other races) far far more than the reverse. Let's get down to what really matters and to the reality of our not so friendly world.

Posted by: Libby Tard ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:35AM

Rupert Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I personally love most of the comments I read on
> this case. It really shows the level of ignorance
> that things like social media spread and in such
> rapid delivery time too..scary.
>
> If some of you numbnut, insta-lawyers, actually
> got off of your twitter accounts and turned off
> your Kanye West, you might take a moment to
> actually listen to the key points of the case,
> which basically by law set Zimmerman free.
>
> Forget about the erroneous description of a
> "white" Zimmerman, or the emotional photos of a
> young and sweet looking Trayvon, forget that our
> president chirped up about race way before anyone
> knew the first thing about the case. Forget that
> this has been global news for so long, meanwhile
> blacks are steadily murdering other blacks, (as
> well as members of other races) far far more than
> the reverse. Let's get down to what really matters
> and to the reality of our not so friendly world.

Dude, that would require that I deal with reality versus creating my own.

Thanks but no thanks.

Easier when people just tell me what to think.

Posted by: Blackguy ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:51AM

I am very sorry that a young man lost his life that night but in truth, that night ruined two family's and destroyed Zimmerman's life in the process because Trayvon was already lost to the street's. Zimmerman did not murder him and I'm just not sure why this can not be seen. The verdict was right and our system, while being bullied by Racist, still worked.

6:21

Trayvon Martin is seen on the security video through the 7-11 window approaching the store from the direction of the Retreat at Twin Lakes. He had been staying there at the townhouse of his father's girlfriend, Brandy Green. In major media accounts, the helpful Trayvon ventured out in the rain in a mile-plus round trip to buy Brandy's 14-year-old son, Chad, some Skittles and Arizona Iced Tea. Not likely.

6:22

Trayvon, with his hoodie up, grabs two items from the shelves of 7-11. One is the Skittles. The other is Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. The media avoid the name of the real drink -- possibly because of the racial implications of the word "watermelon," but possibly to avoid probing the real reason for Trayon's trip.

Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.

On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.

6:23

Trayvon pays for his purchases. He then appears to point to an item behind the counter, but the clerk seems to reject that option. Trayvon turns from the counter with a couple of dollar bills still in his hand.

6:24

Trayvon leaves the 7-11, but we do not see him walk in front of the store window back towards Brandy's home.

6:25

Three squirrely young men enter the 7-11, all of them with their faces concealed in part or in full. The clerk had to have been nervous. One of the three (Curly) takes off his hat and shakes out his long, curly dark hair. He is likely either white or Hispanic, or, like Zimmerman, a "white Hispanic."

6:27

Curly appears to be holding the two bills Trayvon walked out with. He approaches the clerk and buys two cheap cigars from behind the counter and then a third one as an afterthought.

6:28

Curly is the first of three to exit. The others will follow in a minute.

6:29

Trayvon, turning as he walks, can be seen through the window heading back towards the Retreat at Twin Lakes and Brandy's house.

7:09

Zimmerman calls police while watching Trayvon near the gated community's clubhouse, less than a half-mile from the 7-11. According to "Dee-Dee," the girl Trayvon was periodically talking to on his cell phone, he was ducking in out of the rain. She also said he put his hoodie up for the same reason. In fact, though, Trayvon had his hoodie up inside the 7-11, and he was walking in the rain when Zimmerman spotted him. The walk to this point should have taken 10 minutes.

It took 40 minutes. Some background may help explain why. Earlier that same month, Trayvon had been caught at school holding a bag with marijuana residue and a marijuana pipe. He was suspended for the third time that school year, this time for ten days. Trayvon may have been dealing as well. As one online friend had communicated earlier, "Damn were u at a n!@@*^ need a plant."

Trayvon was partial to "blunts," street slang for cannabis rolled with the tobacco-leaf wrapper from an inexpensive cigar called a "blunt." As a tribute after his death, one friend posted online a photo of a homemade badge honoring Trayvon positioned next to a blunt.

It seems altogether possible that Curly bought at least one of those cigars for the under-aged Trayvon and took those visible dollar bills as payment. Trayvon waited five minutes outside the 7-11 and did not leave until after Curly came out. In the 40 minutes before Zimmerman spotted him, Trayvon could have scraped the tobacco out of the cigar, replaced it with marijuana, and smoked his blunt.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good," Zimmerman tells the police. "Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about." Trayvon was on drugs or had been recently. His autopsy showed the presence of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, in both his blood and his urine.

It is possible too that Trayvon was up to no good. "He's just staring, looking at all the houses," says Zimmerman. Trayvon had a history. On October 21, 2011, he received his second suspension that school year. A security guard at his school saw Trayvon writing "WTF" on a hallway locker. In looking through his bag for the marker, the guard found 12 pieces of jewelry, a watch, and a "burglary tool."

Zimmerman did the prudent thing by reporting Trayvon to the police. Ever since the Florida real estate bust, the Retreat at Twin Lakes had been troubled by vacancies, foreclosures, and renters of dubious repute. The community had suffered numerous break-ins and home invasions, the perpetrators of which were all young men, most of them black. "We report all suspicious persons & activities to the Sanford Police Department," reads the standard neighborhood watch sign at the community's gated entrance. If Trayvon did not fit the bill, no one did.

7:10

"He's coming towards me," Zimmerman tells the police about Trayvon, who is now walking towards his truck. He makes his first firm identification of Trayvon as "a black male." Adds Zimmerman, "He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands." Zimmerman sounds a little anxious: "Please, get an officer over here."

7:11

After Trayvon passes his truck, Zimmerman says, "Shit, he's running." He is heading towards "the back entrance," says Zimmerman. That entrance is in the same general direction as Brandy's townhouse. A question that goes unasked is why Trayvon was running.

7:12

When asked by the dispatcher, Zimmerman agrees not to follow Trayvon, and his heavy breathing ends. "He ran," says Zimmerman. Even if running slowly, Trayvon could have made it to Brandy's house in a half a minute. It was only 100 yards from the truck.

7:13

Zimmerman is hesitant to give out his address. "I don't know where this kid is." He looks around to see where Trayvon has gone, fails to spot him, terminates his call, and heads back to the truck.

7:14 - 7:16

These are the missing two minutes. After receiving a call from Dee-Dee, Trayvon has come back to confront Zimmerman. Their final confrontation takes place 70 yards from Brandy's townhouse and only 30 yards from Zimmerman's truck. No one hunted Trayvon down. Although he has kept the drink and candy on his person, Trayvon does not have a blunt with him.

According to the autopsy report, Trayvon was 5'11" tall and weighed 158 pounds, the "ideal healthy weight" at that height being 160 pounds. He was not the skinny little boy with the Skittles that half of America still believes him to be. He was at least three inches taller than Zimmerman and only about 20 pounds lighter.

His home life a wreck, his school life in disarray, Trayvon had fallen victim to urban America's lost boy culture.

This culture, which the media also choose not to see, has been shockingly destructive. Citing Bureau of Justice statistics, black economist Walter Williams in a recent column notes that "between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims." Of these, Williams estimates that roughly "262,621 were murdered by other blacks."

Trayvon had "statistic" written all over him. In the past year or so, his social media sites showed a growing interest in drugs, in mixed martial arts-style street fighting, in a profoundly vulgar exploitation of "bitches."

Trayvon posed for one photo with raised middle fingers, another with wads of cash held in an out-stretched arm. One YouTube video shows him refereeing a fight club-style street fight. A cousin had recently tweeted him, "Yu ain't tell me yu swung on a bus driver," meaning, if true, that Trayvon had punched out a bus driver.

Zimmerman never saw the cute little boy that the TV audience did. He saw a full-grown man, a druggy, a wannabe street fighter, the tattooed, gold-grilled, self-dubbed "No_Limit_N!&&@."

Posted by: CreepyAssCrackers ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:54AM

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:01PM

"Where is whitey's hood?"

South Boston, that trial deserves way more attention than this one.

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:04PM

Here here...ablackman ... great post.

Date: July 15, 2013 12:12PM

If I was beating you down and pummeling you into the concrete, you might just go unconscious. Do you fight back and stop me, lay there and pray, or kiss your ass goodbye?

Posted by: Anyone-white or black ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:33PM

Blackguy Wrote:
> If I was beating you down and pummeling you into
> the concrete, you might just go unconscious. Do
> you fight back and stop me, lay there and pray, or
> kiss your ass goodbye?

If I have a gun and can get to it, I shoot and I won't be aiming just for your legs--anywhere is good at that point.

Date: July 15, 2013 01:06PM

Good, the goal is to STOP the attacker by any means. You definitely don't want your attacker to spot your tool of defense as well.

Posted by: cXjVY ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:07PM

When was Vince Vaughn elected President of the NAACP?
Attachments:
ben-jealous.jpg

Posted by: Prisoner Zero ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:25PM

Does anyone remember "Loose shoes, a tight pussy, and a warm place to shit"?

No Skittles, no peace!

Posted by: jim143 ()
Date: July 15, 2013 01:32PM

Prisoner Zero Wrote:
> Does anyone remember "Loose shoes, a tight pussy,
> and a warm place to shit"?
>
> No Skittles, no peace!

Earl Butz, Nixon's Ag Secretary, but the tight pussy was first.

Posted by: Irony ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:08PM

cXjVY Wrote:
> When was Vince Vaughn elected President of the
> NAACP?

Zimmerman is more black than that dude. lulz

Posted by: Snoop Blog ()
Date: July 15, 2013 02:25PM

I do not understand that statement about shoes and vaginas.

Date: July 15, 2013 03:57PM

One day you will land a fat white woman of your own.

Posted by: ManySighs ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:06PM

But the fbi found not evidence of civil rights violtion.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/serino-fbi-report

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: July 15, 2013 05:12PM

Rupert Wrote:
> I personally love most of the comments I read on
> this case. It really shows the level of ignorance
> that things like social media spread and in such
> rapid delivery time too..scary.
>
> If some of you numbnut, insta-lawyers, actually
> got off of your twitter accounts and turned off
> your Kanye West, you might take a moment to
> actually listen to the key points of the case,
> which basically by law set Zimmerman free.
>
> Forget about the erroneous description of a
> "white" Zimmerman, or the emotional photos of a
> young and sweet looking Trayvon, forget that our
> president chirped up about race way before anyone
> knew the first thing about the case. Forget that
> this has been global news for so long, meanwhile
> blacks are steadily murdering other blacks, (as
> well as members of other races) far far more than
> the reverse. Let's get down to what really matters
> and to the reality of our not so friendly world.

^+1. The verdict needs to be based on facts, not on emotion, something that all the idiots protesting seem to have forgotten. Throwing Zimmerman in jail wouldn't solve the actual problems- which include black on black violence.

The State of Florida did not prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. Couple that with an unsympathetic Rachel Jeantel and a good case to be made for self-defense, and the verdict is explained.

A lot of the "he was guilty" stuff is not about "Justice for Trayvon." It's about the media and the racebaiters not getting their way.

Posted by: Jay Severin ()
Date: July 15, 2013 07:12PM

Obama and Tiger Woods could be 1/16th black and they are still considered black. Zimmerman could be 1/16th white and be considered white. I don't understand.

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: July 15, 2013 07:17PM

Guess who this is? Yea, It's "little" Trayvon at 17. Not quite the the cute little 12 year old everybody plastered everywhere.
Attachments:
!cid_31CD30FC0F5B4A498899A52AF7FE0592@yourw04gtxld67.jpg

Posted by: Liberal Logic 76 ()
Date: July 15, 2013 07:23PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:

> A lot of the "he was guilty" stuff is not about
> "Justice for Trayvon." It's about the media and
> the racebaiters not getting their way.

Exactly, I hear idiots on CNN today talking about how theres different laws for whites and blacks. Zimmerman isnt even white, but this has never been about facts and always been about pushing an agenda. If they have to sacrifice Zimmerman for the greater good of their cause theyre perfectly fine with that.

Date: July 15, 2013 08:58PM

Liberal Logic 76 Wrote:
> Exactly, I hear idiots on CNN today talking about
> how theres different laws for whites and blacks.
> Zimmerman isnt even white, but this has never been
> about facts and always been about pushing an
> agenda. If they have to sacrifice Zimmerman for
> the greater good of their cause theyre perfectly
> fine with that.

I haven't been able to watch any news at all. It's as though there's nothing else to talk about. Until the media shuts up about this, I'm reading the paper and listening to NPR and Rush Limbaugh.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 73 ()
Date: July 15, 2013 09:20PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:

> I haven't been able to watch any news at all. It's
> as though there's nothing else to talk about.
> Until the media shuts up about this, I'm reading
> the paper and listening to NPR and Rush Limbaugh.

Youre lucky. It happened to be on where I was. I wouldnt have watched it otherwise, Im not sure why anyone does when you already know what theyre going to say.

If the martins really are suing the media for their misrepresentation of the case I hope they win so much money no one would ever even think about pulling this crap again this is so out of control.

Posted by: Ya Baby ()
Date: July 15, 2013 10:32PM

Jay, The 1/16th or 1/32th rule is the last vestige of a racial past. You are right to say if a person is 1/16 black they would be white and they would look it .. at 1/8 black a person is called "High Yellow" or a "Octoroon" and at this point some could "pass" for white. Never the less any detectable amount of black race under Va law and many other southern states law makes them black.

Posted by: TN6FP ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:10PM

Ya Baby Wrote:
> Jay, The 1/16th or 1/32th rule is the last vestige
> of a racial past. You are right to say if a person
> is 1/16 black they would be white and they would
> look it .. at 1/8 black a person is called "High
> Yellow" or a "Octoroon" and at this point some
> could "pass" for white. Never the less any
> detectable amount of black race under Va law and
> many other southern states law makes them black.

Wut?

The Federal government does the same you realize as far as EEOC, preference in contracting, etc. As do universities and many other groups.

But, yeah, I guess it's just one of those southern racist things. lol

Posted by: FREE FOR ALL ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:38PM

Standby.......Standby.......Here it comes:
Attachments:
RIOT.jpg

Posted by: Cracka ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:43PM

Rachel Jeantel was on CNN tonight. She said that Trayvon didn't smoke weed often, only twice a week or so.

She also educated us that "nigga" is not a racial slur, it means "man." "Nigger," on the other hand is racist.

Oh, and the word Travon used was "cracka," not "cracker." Again, the first word is not a racial slur, it means cop or a person in authority. Trayvon said he was being followed by a cracka.

Can't make this shit up.

Posted by: NO LIMIT NIGGA ()
Date: July 15, 2013 11:44PM

The whitey wetback got away with murder. The niggas of DC don't like wetbacks. They always make the nigga look bad, because they work hard for low pay and any decent nigga won't work when we can get free money without working. Niggas don't need to work. That's what crackers are for. The crackers work and pay the taxes so the niggas can get free money and cell phones. If the niggas of DC have to work, we like to work for Obama's administration so we get big pay for no work in fed gubbermint office buildings. Real niggas don't like whitey or the man. Although, real niggas do like white bitches, because their asses are as big a black hoes.

Posted by: Hoosier Daddy ()
Date: July 16, 2013 12:31AM

Cracka Wrote:
> Rachel Jeantel was on CNN tonight. She said that
> Trayvon didn't smoke weed often, only twice a week
> or so.
>

Because he was fucking other, more presentable girls the other days.

> She also educated us that "nigga" is not a racial
> slur, it means "man." "Nigger," on the other
> hand is racist.
>
> Oh, and the word Travon used was "cracka," not
> "cracker." Again, the first word is not a racial
> slur, it means cop or a person in authority.
> Trayvon said he was being followed by a cracka.
>
> Can't make this shit up.

Wait, English isn't her first language because she's a SPANISH speaking Haitian (huh, what?) who sounds like an American Negro and she's schooling an Englishman on the meaning of English words? My mind is blown.

Imagine the bird's nest she has going on down there.

Posted by: THIS ALSO MEANS ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:45AM

THIS NOT GUILTY VERDICT ALSO MEANS, CORRECTLY, THAT THE DEAD NIGGER IS GUILTY AS CORRECTLY CHARGED. ZIMMERMAN WAS SIMPLY PROTECTING HIMSELF FROM A GUILTY AS SHIT NIGGER ATTACKING HIM! YOU BLACK, AFRICAN AMERICANS THAT TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO HATE AND SIN SHOULD SIMPLY TAKE IN ALL THIS AS A LESSON TO STOP! AND WHAT IS A NIGGER? A FULL OF HATE AND PERPETUALLY SINNING AFRICAN AMERICAN, THAT IS WHAT ONE IS! AND YOU MAKE THE GOD FEARING GOOD ONES LOOK BAD AS WELL!

Posted by: M.C. Serch ()
Date: July 16, 2013 12:03PM

I am so god dam confused. I need Brett Davenport to hook me up with some mota.

Back to real News please!
Posted by: Rupert ()
Date: July 16, 2013 01:14PM

Leave the poor Jeantel girl alone. Who cares what she has to say? CNN should be reporting on the bigger issues we are having with our economy, military leaks and other more important matters. This poor child is obviously slow and now being exploited by the media.

Haitian born so she speaks some derivation of French (creole slang) and very very poor English and seems to not really even have known Trayvon that well, yet she is front page news with educating us on racial slang words used in the USA.

Re: Back to real News please!
Posted by: Al Sharpthis ()
Date: July 16, 2013 02:01PM

The white/hispanic man got away with defending himself against a black youth. Everyone knows that's illegal and racist, which is why we want Eric Holder and the Justice Dept to find something else to nail him with. I don't care if we have to get him for jaywalking - just get him into a prison where my boys will teach him the laws of nature.

Posted by: We Won't 4Get ()
Date: July 16, 2013 03:44PM

Here is the REAL question:

If the Trayvon had wrestled the gun away and killed George under the same circumstances becauase he, Trayvon, feared for his life, would Trayvon have been exonerated free and clear?

I think every American citizens knows the answer to that question.

HELL TO THE KNOW.

And therein lies the outrage.

Date: July 16, 2013 04:00PM

Rupert Wrote:
> Leave the poor Jeantel girl alone. Who cares what
> she has to say? CNN should be reporting on the
> bigger issues we are having with our economy,
> military leaks and other more important matters.
> This poor child is obviously slow and now being
> exploited by the media.
>
> Haitian born so she speaks some derivation of
> French (creole slang) and very very poor English
> and seems to not really even have known Trayvon
> that well, yet she is front page news with
> educating us on racial slang words used in the
> USA.

No, you ignorant cocksucker. She claimed her first language was SPANISH (makes no sense, right?) and is clearly a native English speaker, as well as a fat whore.

Posted by: MLK ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:13PM

Let's not drink from the bias of hatred.

We all need to read again what was so true back then but needed more today.

I cannot post "The I Have Drem speech".

Please someone do so for me.

Thanks!

Posted by: Please post! ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:18PM

The I Have A Dream Speech was given by MLK in 1965!

Please if you can can post it.

It is moving.

Posted by: minster ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:23PM

Posted by: NewMoney ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:27PM

We Won't 4Get Wrote:
> Here is the REAL question:
>
> If the Trayvon had wrestled the gun away and
> killed George under the same circumstances
> becauase he, Trayvon, feared for his life, would
> Trayvon have been exonerated free and clear?
>
> I think every American citizens knows the answer
> to that question.
>
> HELL TO THE KNOW.
>
> And therein lies the outrage.

Martin STARTED the fight. You can NOT use STAND YOUR GROUND under these circumstances. When the police sees that Zimmerman had bruises and Martin had NONE (like the evidence has shown), Martin will be put in prison.

Posted by: Stand your ground was not used ()
Date: July 16, 2013 08:43PM

Get your facts straight.

Date: July 16, 2013 10:02PM

Rupert Wrote:
> she has to say? CNN should be reporting on the
> bigger issues we are having with our economy,
> military leaks and other more important matters.
> This poor child is obviously slow and now being
> exploited by the media.

I think she's putting herself in these situations, but I agree that CNN should be reporting on more important matters.

Posted by: Wanted More ()
Date: July 16, 2013 10:02PM

Rupert Wrote:
> she has to say?

Anderson Cooper asked her everything except what I wanted to hear most... Is sex in her hood any good?

Re: Similiar situation happened here in NoVA
Posted by: 933127 ()
Date: July 16, 2013 10:45PM

Oddly enough it seems something similiar happened to a poor boy here in NoVA.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1198761.html

Perhaps we should carry the arguement into this topic?

Posted by: Ben Dover and Smell Sharpton ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:21PM

As a non-pure-white human being, Zimmerman acted like a 100% Pure White Person in the court room and that's what made him win. White or non-white, act like a 100% pure white person and you'll never go wrong!

Z.MANN WON
\O/WHITE(--******)BLACK

Posted by: hah ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:23PM

933127 Wrote:
> Oddly enough it seems something similiar happened
> to a poor boy here in NoVA.
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/11
> 98761.html
>
> Perhaps we should carry the arguement into this
> topic?

No, not at all. In that situation the OP was the aggressor who followed the driver of a passing car to his home and attempted to confront the driver in his own driveway. According to the story the OP had taken offense because the driver had supposedly "flared his nostrils" at the OP when passing by. Then on subsequent occasions the OP continued to stalk the homeowner by repeatedly walking by his house in an attempt to provoke a confrontation. ...Then the OP ran and hid in the bushes.

It is thought that the OP had some kind of homosexual attraction to the homeowner, and his actions were a bizarre attempt to get attention.

Posted by: skittle ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:26PM

Did anyone ever search the store's sales records and find the transaction where Martin purchased the skittles and ice tea? What else did he purchase and what time was the transaction?

he stole them skittles
Posted by: thief ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:28PM

did he buy any cough medicine?

Posted by: big dummy ()
Date: July 16, 2013 11:33PM

Al Sharpthis Wrote:
> The white/hispanic man got away with defending
> himself against a black youth. Everyone knows
> that's illegal and racist, which is why we want
> Eric Holder and the Justice Dept to find something
> else to nail him with. I don't care if we have to
> get him for jaywalking - just get him into a
> prison where my boys will teach him the laws of
> nature.

The guy is not white. are you blind?

Posted by: Al Sharpton is White. ()
Date: July 17, 2013 12:43AM

You are a white person Al Sharpton

Vote White. Breed White. Hire White.

Have you ever watched Die Hard With a Vengence being broadcasted on public TV? I hear white this and white that, but no nigger this or nigger that.

Now, why don't you open your big monkey lips a bit more and back up against racism on whites.

Posted by: Jeantel ()
Date: July 17, 2013 12:52AM

You can't say NIGGER, that's racist.

But NIGGA is OK.

Re: hah perhaps you should reread?!?
Posted by: 933127 ()
Date: July 17, 2013 09:08AM

hah I think you might need to reread. OP was still in the cul de sac in the first encounter, so he didn't actually follow the driver home. OP was walking elsewhere when the driver this time was on his bike and started to follow him. The OP found a new place to walk and was being followed.

According to the OP, on the final time, he walked past the cul de sac but not into it. The driver happened to be outside and saw him, and found it offensive.
I disagree, this clearly something similiar to the George Zimmerman case.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1198761.html

Posted by: Niggers R Them ()
Date: July 17, 2013 11:49AM

Dude!

My TV channel reads 99 degrees outside today, But it's freekin' chilly out and snowing.

Must be a result of all the dark shaddows crated from all the dark-skinned folks marching about my LA streets.

When Johny Comes Marching Home Again...

Don't Rush To Judgement
Posted by: Angus ()
Date: July 17, 2013 01:49PM

MacGyver
Season 5
Episode 20
"Rush to Judgement"

Check The Sewer Drain

You Never Know. ;)

Posted by: NO LIMIT NIGGA ()
Date: July 17, 2013 02:49PM

DOJ Asks Civil Rights Groups, General Public for 'Tips' on Zimmerman

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/16/DOJ-phone-call-Zimmerman

On Monday afternoon, the US Department of Justice appealed to civil rights groups and the general public across the country for “tips” on George Zimmerman in their pursuit of potential federal civil rights charges against the just-acquitted defendant in the Trayvon Martin killing. The DOJ actually went so far as to set up an e-mail address to allow such tips: Sanford.florida@usdoj.gov. The email address is slated to go operational by the end of the week.

Barbara Arnwine, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law told the Orlando Sentinel that the DOJ had held a Monday conference call “calling on us to actively refer anyone who had any information” that would help build a case against Zimmerman. "They said they would very aggressively investigate this case,” Arnwine stated.

According to Arnwine, the call began at 3:30 p.m. with Tom Perez, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the United States DOJ, and representatives of the FBI on the line. Several prosecutors joined the call, too.

Arnwine listed off other organizations represented on the call, including the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the ACLU, and several “human relations” groups.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anybody got any dirt on Zimmerman? The feds are interested! Obama and Holder are not gonna let some fat spic kill a nigga child and walk free.

Posted by: Percy Maxon ()
Date: July 17, 2013 06:17PM

Question: Why would the person with a gun be yelling help?
Answer: He didn't.

Posted by: Nazi Holder ()
Date: July 17, 2013 07:58PM

This is insane. The NAACP hate-group is now making all decisions for the Justice Dept. The man was found Not Guilty, but Holder and the Obama administration do not care about due process nor the constitution. Both Obama and Holder are violating Zimmerman's civil rights. Next, it could be you they decide to crucify!

Posted by: What Todo ()
Date: July 17, 2013 08:03PM

Please join me in flooding the hotline with the garbage the socialist Nazis of the Obama administration so richly deserve.

Posted by: Mr. Wigg ()
Date: July 17, 2013 10:50PM

TNT publicly airs "Training Day" every so often with Denzel Washington saying "My Nigger".

What if a white a actor said it in the script? Whould you hear that? NO! So it's OKay for a black actor to say "Nigger" but not a white actor?

WTF? O-o

Posted by: Sue Them ()
Date: July 17, 2013 11:16PM

Trayvon Martin’s vicious attack on George Zimmerman and Martin’s tragic death have dragged Mr. Zimmerman through 18 months of untold emotional hell, pain, distress, anguish, fatigue, nightmares and financial ruin.

Following the narrative of the pro-Trayvon media types and other race-baiters, if Trayvon Martin was a minor, then Trayvon Martin’s parents may be held liable for the emotional pain and suffering Mr. Zimmerman has been put through for the past 18 months, and surely for the rest of his life.

Parents can be held responsible for the actions of their minor-age children until the children reach the age of majority (meaning adulthood), which is exactly why Mr. Zimmerman should explore filing a lawsuit against Martin’s parents. The age of majority in Florida is 18-years-old. Trayon Martin was 17-years-old when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman, which potentially means that Trayvon’s parents may possibly be held responsible for the stress, emotional pain and anguish their son caused George Zimmerman.

Date: July 17, 2013 11:40PM

Percy Maxon Wrote:
> Question: Why would the person with a gun be
> yelling help?
> Answer: He didn't.

Um, because he didn't want to shoot the nigger that was beating him?

Why would the nigger that was beating him be yelling help?

Date: July 18, 2013 01:39AM

Percy Maxon Wrote:
> Question: Why would the person with a gun be
> yelling help?
> Answer: He didn't.

The audio evidence is claimed by both sides, making it worthless.

Posted by: Move on ()
Date: July 18, 2013 11:56AM

Prisoner Zero Wrote:
> Percy Maxon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Question: Why would the person with a gun be
> > yelling help?
> > Answer: He didn't.
>
>
> Um, because he didn't want to shoot the nigger
> that was beating him?
>
> Why would the nigger that was beating him be
> yelling help?

If it's one thing we learned from this, it's that you have to call them niggas, not niggers. Nigger is a racist term. Nigga is not.

Posted by: Alfonso B. Sharpton ()
Date: July 18, 2013 05:25PM

The entertainment continues.
Attachments:
zim.jpg

Posted by: GO Ahead ()
Date: July 18, 2013 05:36PM

Move on Wrote:
> Prisoner Zero Wrote:
> -----
> > Percy Maxon Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Question: Why would the person with a gun be
> > > yelling help?
> > > Answer: He didn't.
> >
> >
> > Um, because he didn't want to shoot the nigger
> > that was beating him?
> >
> > Why would the nigger that was beating him be
> > yelling help?
>
>
> If it's one thing we learned from this, it's that
> you have to call them niggas, not niggers. Nigger
> is a racist term. Nigga is not.

Test that theory out, let us know

Date: July 18, 2013 09:04PM

Well, of course you wouldn't say it to a nigger.

Posted by: Al Sharpton Le Blanc ()
Date: July 18, 2013 09:19PM

Where's star killer Whitey Bulger when you need him? He is the perfect murderor to kill all niggs here and about.

Ata Boy George Zimmerman. You are every true white person's role model.

Niggers are so fed up with this TrayCoon MarCoon shit that they'll be taking out their frustrations on Peter Jackzon for his white-only cast movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".

F.U.N. = "Fuck You Niggers"

Whites And Blscks Together Again in Protests
Posted by: Detroit Departee ()
Date: July 22, 2013 07:40PM

I am in the air zooming away from Detroit.

I was in Detroit today and there are not as many niggers protesting the Zimmerman case for the past few days as there are protesting my City in Bankruptcy.

I see niggas protesting about our city being ghettoed by a bad democracy. White people are now involved with plack people in protests.

This George Zimmerman case is long and gone with the media.

Posted by: Tjfinmaine ()
Date: July 28, 2013 06:57PM

Kill em all and god will sort them out
Also akon is right if you're a useless nigger go back to Africa
If your proud to be an American then see this as what it is another crime that got way too much attention

Posted by: Tjfinmaine ()
Date: July 28, 2013 07:02PM

Detroit is the prime example of why the government shouldn't be allowed to be Robin Hood. It took money from working people both black and white and put it into corrupt politicians pockets as well as social programs that make people dependent on them.

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: July 28, 2013 07:15PM

-
Attachments:
not_this_shit_again-s480x552-220275.jpg

Posted by: Osama Obama ()
Date: July 28, 2013 07:19PM

Yep afraid so

Posted by: Jurist 139sd!1 ()
Date: July 30, 2013 07:43PM

The nigger jurist in the Trayvon Martin case has apologized to her fellow niggers in America. That shoes how racist niggers are to themselves...and how race-judgemental jurists can be.

Trayvon Martin rox. Fuck you nigger jurist. You just don't wanna admit how much you hate your own race. But you know your ruling is the correct one - Not Guilty.

As a white Jusrist in a recent jurisdiction, I didn't allow any white person to be found guilty. I told the white judge on TV lady night that she hates her own race because she wanted to find a white person Guilty.

What about the train the crashed in spain. The white conductor was driving like a nigger. He was arrest by a buncha white pigs...were there any niggers killed? Or was it all white people killed. I'm proud of the conductor it he killed any niggers.

XO - HHillary Rodham Clinton.

Posted by: Andele ()
Date: July 30, 2013 08:38PM

Jurist 139sd!1 Wrote:
> The nigger jurist in the Trayvon Martin case has
> apologized to her fellow niggers in America. That
> shoes how racist niggers are to themselves...and
> how race-judgemental jurists can be.
>
> Trayvon Martin rox. Fuck you nigger jurist. You
> just don't wanna admit how much you hate your own
> race. But you know your ruling is the correct one
> - Not Guilty.
>
> As a white Jusrist in a recent jurisdiction, I
> didn't allow any white person to be found guilty.
> I told the white judge on TV lady night that she
> hates her own race because she wanted to find a
> white person Guilty.
>
> What about the train the crashed in spain. The
> white conductor was driving like a nigger. He was
> arrest by a buncha white pigs...were there any
> niggers killed? Or was it all white people
> killed. I'm proud of the conductor it he killed
> any niggers.
>
> XO - HHillary Rodham Clinton.

Since it happened in Spain, one might presume most of the people killed were Hispanic.

Posted by: Pig Chief ()
Date: September 05, 2013 12:09AM

Yo!

Zimmerman got pulled over a second time after driving like a nigger. The white pig saw him drivinv like a nigger so when he pulled over Zimmerman, he reminded him to drive like a white man and make your white supporters proud.

The pig didn't do it as a racist because he knew doing so would make himeslf (the pig) have a bad reputation as a white person.

YOU ARE A TRUE WHITE PIG! TRAYVON MARTON IS PISSED YOU PULLED HIM OVER DUDE! YET, COON SHARPTON IS GLAD.

Once a pig - always a pig.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 05, 2013 07:09PM

a totally fake trial that legal people knew the outcome of ahead of time

as usual Florida got a blank check to take years doing a single damn case they are just beach theives

a news item gov funded media (tv radio) uses to insure nothing real gets in the news

casey anthony? cops daughter gets off easy?

it's like they are rubbing their power to steal and break laws in everybody's face

like a child, testing the waters doing a wrong thing, to see how and if parents will react

i'm sick of hearing hearing abou Zimmerman the whole thing was fake from the get-go and they knew it.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: September 05, 2013 07:12PM

btw.

what did Zimmerman's wife steal? nothing.

zimmerman got out on bail but he didn't jump bail. what does the wife owe the judge on the fact Zimmerman paid a lower bail?

$0

a fine for lying maybe, not much. community service would be all i'd say. as it was only a tilting of ammounts.

and with so much government theft these days i'm not sure she didn't do the right thing, not telling them more than they knew

now let's examine the fact that magistrates are offten setting bail on misdemeanors that don't carry a prison sentence

now who is the theif? the courts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2013 07:13PM by svennestle.

Posted by: Boston Bulger Hippocrates ()
Date: September 13, 2013 09:43PM

Some black kid gets a pink-cheeked lawyer fresh outta school...why doesn't Zimmerman get a whole team? When you elect democrats into office, you lose your white democracy and racial profile.

Tax money bettah have paid for Zimmerman, being as white as he appears to all nigger thugs like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson outta the ghettos.

Drive like a white person kid and you'll never go wrong!

Posted by: likespee ()
Date: November 12, 2013 09:11PM

Now we got director Spike Lee Tweeting his mind out with inaccurate mailing addresses and this GZ case.

Spike Lee shoulah directed A Good Day to Die Hard because he thinks of the coolest ways to inaccuratly review and summarize current event-based plots.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.