HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Thieves Steal Puppy from 10-Year-Old Cancer Patient
Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: September 24, 2008 10:47PM

For this trifecta of evil, http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=121546&catid=40, don't you go straight to hell?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thieves Steal Puppy from 10-Year-Old Cancer Patient
Posted by: Bob ()
Date: September 25, 2008 12:01AM

I'm not sure you go straight to hell, but when these assholes get caught, you can be sure the judge is going to max out their punishment to the most allowed by law. And I'm sure the prosecutor is going to dream up all manner of additional charges and the Judge and Jury will agree with them.

They also took the kid's Wii. What the fuck? Take his dog and his Wii? It's almost like a hate crime, break the kid's heart and take away what could be his only form of entertainment/distraction at the same time.

I think they should, as part of the punishment, make the perpetrators undergo 6 months of the Chemotherapy this kid has to go through.

Posted by: Mrs. K ()
Date: September 25, 2008 12:15AM

Not only did the kid have cancer, his mom had cancer last year, too. And they also stole her jewelry case with little trinkets that the kid had made her.

Yes, they should go directly to jail, and hopefully they'll bunk with big, nasty child molesters.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 25, 2008 11:03AM

I guess we now have the answer to what Inkahootz has been up to....

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: October 01, 2008 08:23PM

honestly, who steals a dog?!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: MmmTurnipz ()
Date: October 01, 2008 08:30PM

I hope the puppy is ok, hopefully these sick teenagers didn't hurt him. I hope he gets his puppy back, poor kid. As if he doesn't have enough sadness in his life. I did a search and couldn't find anything about the puppy being recovered, but if anyone finds anything, please post it.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: October 01, 2008 11:06PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> honestly, who steals a dog?!

It actually happens a lot more than most of us are aware. Especially if the dog hasn't been neutered or spayed, and is pure bred.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.