HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: RushTurd ()
Date: June 17, 2013 04:03PM

Got to love the quitter. She says what she wants and doesn't care who hears it. But don't call her window licking retard son a dummy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: June 17, 2013 04:19PM

Now thats one fetus that should have been drop kicked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: MxWTG ()
Date: June 17, 2013 04:39PM

RushTurd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Got to love the quitter. She says what she wants
> and doesn't care who hears it. But don't call her
> window licking retard son a dummy!


I'm sure that your mom is equally defensive of hers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:22PM

Sarah Palin is a very dangerous combination: stupid and ignorant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Jolly Jester ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:25PM

Sarah Palin never listened to my phone calls or reads my emails.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:33PM

Jolly Jester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sarah Palin never listened to my phone calls or
> reads my emails.

Sarah Palin came a heartbeat away from the presidency without knowing the first thing about foreign or domestic affairs. Her only benefit is that she's attractive (not hot).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:37PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jolly Jester Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sarah Palin never listened to my phone calls or
> > reads my emails.
>
> Sarah Palin came a heartbeat away from the
> presidency without knowing the first thing about
> foreign or domestic affairs. Her only benefit is
> that she's attractive (not hot).


Thats not true at all.

Even if it was who cares thats what he have now anyway as the actual president

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:38PM

Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thats not true at all.

Have you ever read the book "Game Change?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Obama Not So Bright ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:38PM

Obama thinks that the Austrians have their own language.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: McFailure ()
Date: June 17, 2013 07:05PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thats not true at all.
>
> Have you ever read the book "Game Change?"


Game Change was written by a couple of quasi-jounalists who relied almost exclusively on Steve Schmidt, who ran the disastrous McLoser campaign for the inside-the-campaign stuff. Schmidt probably had more to gain than anyone but McLoser himself to paint Palin as the reason for the implosion. Palin nailed down whatever part of the conservative base McLoser got. I wouldn't have voted for him without someone like her on the ticket.

Have you ever seen the movie "Media Malpractice"? Apparently not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: June 17, 2013 07:47PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
> Sarah Palin came a heartbeat away from the
> presidency without knowing the first thing about
> foreign or domestic affairs. Her only benefit is
> that she's attractive (not hot).


What's to know?

Throw money at your friends like you're printing it.

Disappear off the radar when one of your ambassadors gets murdered.

Use the assassination of Bin Laden as a photo op.

Get all your departmental updates from the evening news.

And go on vacation....a LOT.

Even you're bright enough to be the president, YC. Barely, but still.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 08:29PM

The Republican Party nominated her to be a heart beat away from a cancer surviving old man to the Presidency. We now no they came to realize how emotionally unstable she was and did nothing to remove that potential possibility. A woman that could not even complete her term as Governor. Crazy motherfuckers these Republicans. All in the hopes of exploiting mad Hillary supporters.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2013 08:30PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Krugtards ()
Date: June 17, 2013 09:43PM

Vexxxed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
> > Sarah Palin came a heartbeat away from the
> > presidency without knowing the first thing
> about
> > foreign or domestic affairs. Her only benefit
> is
> > that she's attractive (not hot).
>
>
> What's to know?
>
> Throw money at your friends like you're printing
> it.
>
> Disappear off the radar when one of your
> ambassadors gets murdered.
>
> Use the assassination of Bin Laden as a photo op.
>
> Get all your departmental updates from the evening
> news.
>
> And go on vacation....a LOT.
>
> Even you're bright enough to be the president, YC.
> Barely, but still.


You forgot economic policy from Krugman's column.

Everything else comes down to you from President Jarrett.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: BEH kicks ass ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:05PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now thats one fetus that should have been drop
> kicked.

BEH would have given the Obama fetus an extra kick to the head..... just to make sure the thing was dead...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: dingbell ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:13PM

OMG, check out her educational background.

Certainly not Ivy League stuff.

I never saw her give a straight answer. She reminded me of the insurance brokers that come in to pitch us...always telling you how things are gonna be. Never really giving a firm answer as to how things are or what they are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:23PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Thats not true at all.
>
> Have you ever read the book "Game Change?"


Thats like saying Fahrenheit 9-11 proves Bush did it.

People think shes stupid because of her accent and the fact that most people think that the skits Tina Fey did on Saturday night live were things Palin actually did or said which they werent.

You can not like her or disagree with her but shes not stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: oh for f***'s sake ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:32PM

Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Thats not true at all.
> >
> > Have you ever read the book "Game Change?"
>
>
> Thats like saying Fahrenheit 9-11 proves Bush did
> it.
>
> People think shes stupid because of her accent and
> the fact that most people think that the skits
> Tina Fey did on Saturday night live were things
> Palin actually did or said which they werent.
>
> You can not like her or disagree with her but shes
> not stupid.


Dude, if she ain't stupid, then what is she?

Did she get a degree in communications after 5 years and 4 different colleges, including a community college or two?

Oh, OK. She's got street smarts. From Alaska. LOFL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: obama-affirmative action pres ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:41PM

dingbell Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG, check out her educational background.
>
> Certainly not Ivy League stuff.

Sucks to be white.

> I never saw her give a straight answer.

Unlike Obama who gives a straight answer... right out his ass. LOL

> She
> reminded me of the insurance brokers that come in
> to pitch us...always telling you how things are
> gonna be. Never really giving a firm answer as to
> how things are or what they are.

Obama reminds me of a community organizer from Chicago, but less honest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: GOP takin it in the ass ()
Date: June 17, 2013 10:45PM

Palin represents the idiot soccer mom. She's not dumb and can manage her immediate surroundings well. But she's uninformed, unlearned, and proud of it. That's why she's a big hit with the typical Fox News viewer. Intelligence is elitism in that neck of the woods. Being smart is a strike against you, according to the the Joe Sixpack voter. Palin's cute, religious, white, and sounds like a Fox News broadcast. That's the only reason we know who she is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: ThcHC ()
Date: June 17, 2013 11:01PM

GOP takin it in the ass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Palin represents the idiot soccer mom. She's not
> dumb and can manage her immediate surroundings
> well. But she's uninformed, unlearned, and proud
> of it. That's why she's a big hit with the
> typical Fox News viewer. Intelligence is elitism
> in that neck of the woods. Being smart is a
> strike against you, according to the the Joe
> Sixpack voter. Palin's cute, religious, white,
> and sounds like a Fox News broadcast. That's the
> only reason we know who she is.


Blah, blah fucking blah.

Meanwhile Obutthead is killing Americans with drones and without due process, spying on everyone and borrowing trillions from China to create the illusion of a strong economy.

Who cares about Palin?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: You is smartester! ()
Date: June 17, 2013 11:24PM

oh for f***'s sake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Dude, if she ain't stupid, then what is she?
>
> Did she get a degree in communications after 5
> years and 4 different colleges, including a
> community college or two?
>
> Oh, OK. She's got street smarts. From Alaska.
> LOFL.


How many millions of dollars do you think that Palin's made in recent years?

Now how many have you made 'smart' guy?

lulz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 17, 2013 11:51PM

oh for f***'s sake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Dude, if she ain't stupid, then what is she?
>
> Did she get a degree in communications after 5
> years and 4 different colleges, including a
> community college or two?
>
> Oh, OK. She's got street smarts. From Alaska.
> LOFL.

Ironic a post like that claims intellectual superiority.

Youre either letting your hatred of her cloud your judgement or you are the one lacking intelligence.

College degrees dont make someone smart and not having one doesnt make someone stupid. All a college degree means is you got a piece of paper.

Or do you want to argue Bill Gates is stupid as well since hes a college drop out?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: OKEY DOKEY ()
Date: June 17, 2013 11:55PM

You is smartester! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh for f***'s sake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Dude, if she ain't stupid, then what is she?
> >
> > Did she get a degree in communications after 5
> > years and 4 different colleges, including a
> > community college or two?
> >
> > Oh, OK. She's got street smarts. From Alaska.
> > LOFL.
>
>
> How many millions of dollars do you think that
> Palin's made in recent years?
>
> Now how many have you made 'smart' guy?
>
> lulz


By that measure, Snookie from Jersey Shore is a genius. She's made tons of dough.

Hell, Courtney Love must be brilliant. She's worth tons.

LULZ to you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: sillly ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:06AM

Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh for f***'s sake Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Dude, if she ain't stupid, then what is she?
> >
> > Did she get a degree in communications after 5
> > years and 4 different colleges, including a
> > community college or two?
> >
> > Oh, OK. She's got street smarts. From Alaska.
> > LOFL.
>
> Ironic a post like that claims intellectual
> superiority.
>
> Youre either letting your hatred of her cloud your
> judgement or you are the one lacking intelligence.
>
>
> College degrees dont make someone smart and not
> having one doesnt make someone stupid. All a
> college degree means is you got a piece of paper.
>
>
> Or do you want to argue Bill Gates is stupid as
> well since hes a college drop out?

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard.

"All a college degree means is you got a piece of paper". Really? That's all? It doesn't mean, that if you went to a highly selectice institution, that you consistently achieved higher grades than your peers, and that you studied topics that might make you understand the world economy, law, business, history, etc, a little better so that you might be able to go on a get a highly competitive advanced degree and then contribute to society, or, in the case of a few, lead a nation?

How f'in stupid is that? ALL A COLLEGE DEGREE MEANS IS YOU GOT A PIECE OF PAPER. Holy Sh**.

I would say that might apply to some, yes, with a BS liberal arts degree cobbled together from 4 or 5 colleges. But not everyone went to 5 different colleges just to get some worthless piece of paper with a BS degree.

Some actually went to school, outpaced their peers in a highly competitive academic environment, then went on to a highly competitive law school and actually learned something that would help them understand the world and lead the nation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:17AM

The only people more worthless than Sarah Palin are people that talk about Sarah Palin. I would do an analysis of her increasing idiocy but then I too would be an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: silly Alaska ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:21AM

Generally and anecdotally speaking, people that couldn't achieve in high school or college couldn't do so for a few reasons.

They couldn't grasp concepts as quickly as their peers, they couldn't for whatever reason turn in assignments on time, they missed class. While others could write well, they struggled.

On the other hand, those that did well grasped those same concepts quicker, turned in assignments on time, had extracurricular activities that made them attractive to college selection committees, went to class, could write well, etc.

Say what you want, but if you can't do well in high school and college when pressures and commitments are much lower, how the hell are you gonna lead a country?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:22AM

sillly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard.

Which makes him a college dropout. Its not more prestigious to drop out of Harvard then it is to not have a degree from somewhere else.

> "All a college degree means is you got a piece of
> paper". Really? That's all? It doesn't mean, that
> if you went to a highly selectice institution,
> that you consistently achieved higher grades than
> your peers, and that you studied topics that might
> make you understand the world economy, law,
> business, history, etc, a little better so that
> you might be able to go on a get a highly
> competitive advanced degree and then contribute to
> society, or, in the case of a few, lead a nation?

You mean like the C/B average our president had as an under grad at a no name college?

> How f'in stupid is that? ALL A COLLEGE DEGREE
> MEANS IS YOU GOT A PIECE OF PAPER. Holy Sh**.

Yes its a piece of paper it means you did the work. More young people now have a college degree than dont.

Or are you arguing that the majority is the elite? Theres plenty of stupid people getting good grades at every school because they study and memorize the text, doesnt mean they have the slightest clue understanding it or why those things are happening.

> I would say that might apply to some, yes, with a
> BS liberal arts degree cobbled together from 4 or
> 5 colleges. But not everyone went to 5 different
> colleges just to get some worthless piece of paper
> with a BS degree.
>
> Some actually went to school, outpaced their peers
> in a highly competitive academic environment, then
> went on to a highly competitive law school and
> actually learned something that would help them
> understand the world and lead the nation.

Lol I knew you were trying to make this an Obama comparison. He went to a no name undergrad college and wasnt even a standout student there, he was average. A white student with his grades would have never gotten into Harvard law neither would someone without his connections.

But since you think that makes someone a great President then why didnt you vote for Romney and why isnt he President? Romney outclassed Obama at every single academic level from a more prestigious undergrad school to even getting the harder combined law and business degree at Harvard.

Youve made it perfectly clear that college degrees mean everything yet you voted for the inferior academic of the two? That doesnt make sense

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: You is smartester! ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:26AM

OKEY DOKEY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You is smartester! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > oh for f***'s sake Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > Dude, if she ain't stupid, then what is she?
> > >
> > > Did she get a degree in communications after
> 5
> > > years and 4 different colleges, including a
> > > community college or two?
> > >
> > > Oh, OK. She's got street smarts. From Alaska.
> > > LOFL.
> >
> >
> > How many millions of dollars do you think that
> > Palin's made in recent years?
> >
> > Now how many have you made 'smart' guy?
> >
> > lulz
>
>
> By that measure, Snookie from Jersey Shore is a
> genius. She's made tons of dough.
>
> Hell, Courtney Love must be brilliant. She's worth
> tons.
>
> LULZ to you.


All of whom are both smarter and more successful than you.

Palin wouldn't be my first choice personally but we'd probably be better off if we had more "regular" people in government versus some of the more "intellectual" politcal class which we have now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Have Mercy Percy ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:37AM

Liberal Logic 09 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Lol I knew you were trying to make this an Obama
> comparison. He went to a no name undergrad
> college and wasnt even a standout student there,
> he was average. A white student with his grades
> would have never gotten into Harvard law neither
> would someone without his connections.
>
> But since you think that makes someone a great
> President then why didnt you vote for Romney and
> why isnt he President? Romney outclassed Obama at
> every single academic level from a more
> prestigious undergrad school to even getting the
> harder combined law and business degree at
> Harvard.
>
> Youve made it perfectly clear that college degrees
> mean everything yet you voted for the inferior
> academic of the two? That doesnt make sense

Not really a "no name" college. He went to Occidental College. Which is THE liberal school among liberal schools. And a very expensive one. Which he appears to have gotten into based on family connections. How a middle-income kid of a single parent could afford to do so remains unclear.

He appears to have gotten into Harvard based on Percy Sutton's recommendation and, according to Percy himself, helped by a friend of Jarrett's father and financially supported by the Saudis who were looking for promising American black students to back at the time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: silly stuff ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:40AM

To DROP OUT of Harvard, you've got to GET INTO Harvard. Not the same as dropping out of South Dakota Tech 1/3 of your way through a communications degree.

"More young people have a college degree that don't". So what. What's your point? Don't get one and be different?

I wasn't making an Obama comparison. It may have been Clinton, or, substitute Harvard MBA, for a law degree, if you would like.

Who said I didn't vote for Romney? I am impressed by his academic credentials as well.

I "made it perfectly clear that college degrees mean everything yet (I) voted for the inferior academic of the two".

Oh really? What a stupid f'in conclusion you've made. You attempt to make 2 points, neither of which are substantiated by anything I've written.

In a competitive academic environment, that alone would give you a C or worse, and a ticket to a communications degree from Southerm Idaho Community College.

You, my Dear, might just be a complete blithering idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:49AM

Have Mercy Percy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Not really a "no name" college. He went to
> Occidental College. Which is THE liberal school
> among liberal schools. And a very expensive one.
> Which he appears to have gotten into based on
> family connections. How a middle-income kid of a
> single parent could afford to do so remains
> unclear.
>
> He appears to have gotten into Harvard based on
> Percy Sutton's recommendation and, according to
> Percy himself, helped by a friend of Jarrett's
> father and financially supported by the Saudis who
> were looking for promising American black students
> to back at the time.


Fair enough I guess it has a name in the right circle. Being a liberal academic bubble in a lot of ways makes it worse for someone whose supposed to deal with real world problems.

What we do know from whats been released is that he kept getting into schools that based purely off of academic merit he shouldnt have been at.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:54AM

silly stuff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To DROP OUT of Harvard, you've got to GET INTO
> Harvard. Not the same as dropping out of South
> Dakota Tech 1/3 of your way through a
> communications degree.

A drop out is a drop out is a drop out. Can you name me college drop outs with a college degree?

> "More young people have a college degree that
> don't". So what. What's your point? Don't get one
> and be different?

When everyone has something it doesnt separate the intellectual elite from anything. Very average and below average people by definition are getting degrees when more have them than dont.

> I wasn't making an Obama comparison. It may have
> been Clinton, or, substitute Harvard MBA, for a
> law degree, if you would like.

Why would you be making a Clinton comparison against Sara Palin? FYI its 2013 not the 90s.

What you really seem to be doing is backtracking now.

> Who said I didn't vote for Romney? I am impressed
> by his academic credentials as well.

You should be impressed by them, I highly doubt you voted for anyone but Obama from your comments.

> I "made it perfectly clear that college degrees
> mean everything yet (I) voted for the inferior
> academic of the two".
>
> Oh really? What a stupid f'in conclusion you've
> made. You attempt to make 2 points, neither of
> which are substantiated by anything I've written.

Youve been hinting at it the whole time. Im sorry if you couldnt understand the implications your own words were making.

> In a competitive academic environment, that alone
> would give you a C or worse, and a ticket to a
> communications degree from Southerm Idaho
> Community College.

Funny your facts are wrong again, seems to be a pattern. FYI transferring isnt dropping out.

> You, my Dear, might just be a complete blithering
> idiot.

Says the guy arguing dropping out of Harvard is academically superior to dropping out of another school.

Youre literally trying to argue dropping out of Harvard is impressive to plug the hole that was punched into your argument.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: oh jeez what now ()
Date: June 18, 2013 12:56AM

Liberal Logic's latest pearl of wisdom:

"Being a liberal academic bubble in a lot of ways makes it worse for someone whose supposed to deal with real world problems".

So now what are you saying, Liberal Logic?

Where you went to school does in fact matter?

Do you even get yourself?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Liberal Logic 09 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 01:03AM

oh jeez what now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic's latest pearl of wisdom:
>
> "Being a liberal academic bubble in a lot of ways
> makes it worse for someone whose supposed to deal
> with real world problems".
>
> So now what are you saying, Liberal Logic?
>
> Where you went to school does in fact matter?
>
> Do you even get yourself?

Its certainly not a positive going to a small time liberal academic bubble that looks more like a liberal think tank than a school where LEARNING is supposed to be happening.

I now see why youre impressed by the fact someone could drop out of Harvard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Consistent or not, he's right ()
Date: June 18, 2013 01:07AM

oh jeez what now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic's latest pearl of wisdom:
>
> "Being a liberal academic bubble in a lot of ways
> makes it worse for someone whose supposed to deal
> with real world problems".
>
> So now what are you saying, Liberal Logic?
>
> Where you went to school does in fact matter?
>
> Do you even get yourself?


If you limit yourself to one end of the spectrum as you do at Occidental and Columbia, then yeah, I'd say that matters in terms of the scope of your education and world view. How you do there academically is another matter.

How you do in life from there another again altogether.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: abelard ()
Date: June 18, 2013 02:47AM

>Obama thinks that the Austrians have their own language.

They do - it's a variant of German that makes them all sound like shit-kicking farmers.

Palin is an idiot but she's no fool - she's parlayed a bit of charisma into 18 minutes of fame and counting. More power to her - she's a rallying spot for morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:31AM

abelard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Obama thinks that the Austrians have their own
> language.

> They do - it's a variant of German that makes them
> all sound like shit-kicking farmers.

Oh, really, is that what they sound like?

damn, you anthropologists know how to sum things up.

> Palin is an idiot but she's no fool

An idiot isn't a fool?

Too many 4 o'clock feedings for the monkey?

- she's
> parlayed a bit of charisma into 18 minutes of fame
> and counting. More power to her - she's a
> rallying spot for morons.

Sort of like Obama?

LOL

Gotta give that moron credit.... the idiot became president, not without the help of the IQ retarded..... stop feeding that monkey.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: abelard ()
Date: June 18, 2013 03:48AM

>> Palin is an idiot but she's no fool

>An idiot isn't a fool?

Not quite. She knows what people like to hear and how to get them to pay her to say it. But the problem with fooling stupid people is that you learn to think like an idiot.

>Sort of like Obama?

Exactly like Obama, but he's learned how to gaslight better educated rubes. Never underestimate the power of shamelessness.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2013 03:49AM by abelard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 18, 2013 04:01AM

Can we stop talking about this dirty filthy two cent whore now? I feel like we are spending all this effort to talk about Stabitha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 18, 2013 04:02AM

abelard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >> Palin is an idiot but she's no fool
>
> >An idiot isn't a fool?

> Not quite.

We disagree..... never have I met a smart idiot.

> >Sort of like Obama?
>
> Exactly like Obama, but he's learned how to
> gaslight better educated rubes.

Is gaslight code for con?

Never
> underestimate the power of shamelessness.

I never have.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: abelard ()
Date: June 18, 2013 04:27AM

>We disagree..... never have I met a smart idiot.

Ever own a cat? Ever watch it hunt?

>Is gaslight code for con?

Of a sort. 'Gaslighting' is manipulation by using false information to get people to doubt their own memory or perception. Obama got people to 'believe' and then 'believe again' without being specific about what that actually meant, and convinced them that it actually meant something really important. Hey, it worked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 18, 2013 05:35AM

abelard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >We disagree..... never have I met a smart idiot.

> Ever own a cat? Ever watch it hunt?

Yes and Yes.

Ever own a man? Ever watch it hunt?

> >Is gaslight code for con?

> Of a sort. 'Gaslighting' is manipulation by using
> false information to get people to doubt their own
> memory or perception. Obama got people to
> 'believe' and then 'believe again' without being
> specific about what that actually meant, and
> convinced them that it actually meant something
> really important. Hey, it worked.


Oh, I thought idiots ..... wait, what did you say?


Let's talk about smart idiots...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Alias ()
Date: June 18, 2013 06:08AM

What I've taught my kids is.... the end of the spectrum forms a circle.... it doesn't matter which end you're on. It all becomes tyranny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 18, 2013 06:10AM

Alias Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I've taught my kids is....



-
Attachments:
alias children.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Gerryblvd ()
Date: June 18, 2013 06:42AM

silly Alaska Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Generally and anecdotally speaking, people that
> couldn't achieve in high school or college
> couldn't do so for a few reasons.
>
> They couldn't grasp concepts as quickly as their
> peers, they couldn't for whatever reason turn in
> assignments on time, they missed class. While
> others could write well, they struggled.
>
> On the other hand, those that did well grasped
> those same concepts quicker, turned in assignments
> on time, had extracurricular activities that made
> them attractive to college selection committees,
> went to class, could write well, etc.
>
> Say what you want, but if you can't do well in
> high school and college when pressures and
> commitments are much lower, how the hell are you
> gonna lead a country?


Gerry/Alias, you're way past idiot to full bore retard. You're just too f'ing retarded to see it. The rest of us see it clear as day, every time you post.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: RushTurd ()
Date: June 18, 2013 07:02AM

I'd rather see Palin open her legs then hear her open her mouth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: thatsforsure ()
Date: June 18, 2013 07:48AM

Jolly Jester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sarah Palin never listened to my phone calls or
> reads my emails.

Thats for sure - she doesnt even read the news paper...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: RushTurd ()
Date: June 21, 2013 10:13AM

So her daughter is a whore. She has bastard grandchild. Her son is retarded.

She is the perfect person to be political incorrect. She is blinded by her want to call an african-american a nigger and a latino a mexican.

Yes, let's stop worring about offending people. Say hello to the Trigaliod.

Stupid cunt!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin the politically incorrect
Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: June 21, 2013 01:23PM

McFailure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Palin nailed down whatever part of
> the conservative base McLoser got. I wouldn't
> have voted for him without someone like her on the
> ticket.

This is the double edged sword that Republicans face in National campaigns and Democrats face in statewide elections in Virginia-having to choose between nailing down your base and getting the moderate votes needed to win the election. Many conservatives voted for McCain because Palin was on the ticket. Many moderates didn't vote for McCain for the same reason.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   **    **   *******   **     **        ** 
 **     **  **   **   **     **  **     **        ** 
 **     **  **  **    **     **  **     **        ** 
 **     **  *****      ********  *********        ** 
 **     **  **  **           **  **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **   **   **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 ********   **    **   *******   **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.