HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cheerleaders Make YouTube Beating Video
Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: April 08, 2008 01:08PM

http://www.tampabays10.com/video/16x9/?aid=59243&sid=77707

The story behind the video is that the girls lured this girl into the house to beat her up for comments she had made on myspace. They were going to post the video on Myspace to get her back. Now the girls are in jail, but joking about the charges.

I'm kinda of wondering if this was some fake video for "15 minutes of fame" that got out of control?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheerleaders Make YouTube Beating Video
Posted by: Jester ()
Date: April 08, 2008 05:05PM

It was a pretty smart move of the girl to not fight back. If the girl did fight back they could of edited the video so it looked like she was equally at fault in the fight.

Apparently the girl they were beating up had been kicked out her house for beating up her Mom and was living with some boyfriend.

As looks now the girl getting beating up will have some great lawsuits to file.

Posted by: pmn ()
Date: April 10, 2008 01:19PM

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/10/8-teens-be-tried-adults-polk-beating-case/

8 Teens To Be Tried As Adults In Polk County Beating Case

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: April 10, 2008 02:01PM

pmn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/10/8-teens-be
> -tried-adults-polk-beating-case/
>
> 8 Teens To Be Tried As Adults In Polk County
> Beating Case

Yeah, they aren't laughing now, are they? What a bunch of idiots.

I'm not one for pointing fingers at the media. Personally I think parents need to parent their kids and keep on top of what they watch and do. But I can't help but think that all these videos of bum fights and Jerry Springer shit contribute to this kind of behavior. They did it because they wanted to be famous. Well, they certainly got that.

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: April 10, 2008 03:25PM

I don't think we can blame the media and it's certainly not Youtube's fault. Thank god it was video taped and we have a record.

We shouldn't censor Youtube, we should sensor the type of individuals in our society. If people want to act like wild animals then fine, but we need to put them in cages.

The trend lately seems to be towards wanting to see move fighting and violence. Look at the popularity of the Jerry Springer "fight show" and latest emergence of all these "ultimate fighting" pay per view events.

I bet if we built a Roman Coliseum and had Gladiators fight to the death the place would be a sell out with tickets going for a grand or more. The sad fact is this is what happened right before the fall of the Roman empire. A sign of something to come?

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: April 10, 2008 03:34PM

I think this whole this is truly disgusting! My heart goes out to the girl who is being hit as she obviously took the higher ground. It's heart wrenching to watch anyone get hurt and I just hope that the girls who did the "beating" get serious jail time!

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: April 10, 2008 03:53PM

Id rather see chicks making out than fighting. But thats just me....

Am I right ladiez?!?!?!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.