HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) real in our century? Is there a way to contact our loved ones who were already passed away?
Posted by: Asian_Pride ()
Date: December 02, 2007 11:29PM

I had a strange feeling lately that I felt like someone that I knew in the past was somehow trying to send me messages or trying to communicate with me. I am not sure whether this was true or not but I would like to know other people's opinions if they whether had similar experiences or not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) real in our century? Is there a way to contact our loved ones who were already passed away?
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 03, 2007 12:12PM

My mother's name was Anne. When she Died, hurricane Anne blew in from the altantic ocean and ripped up the coast. Coincidence? OF course it was!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2007 12:12PM by ferfux.

Re: Can Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) real in our century? Is there a way to contact our loved ones who were already passed away?
Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: December 03, 2007 01:01PM

When my father died, I asked him for a sign to let me know that he was not alone.

That morning while driving to work, a white car in front of me at a light that I NEVER have to stop for had a license plate that read:

OSCAR

My Dad drove a white car just like it and needless to say, his name was Oscar. I have never seen the car since....

Coincidence? Of course NOT! It was my father's way of letting me know that he was OK and heard me...

at least that is what I choose to believe....

Posted by: bender ()
Date: December 03, 2007 08:07PM

Rather than send me a sign I wish my dead relatives would send me the money they owed me but took to their grave.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.