HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Father who set up video to capture 'paranormal' activity accidentally films his girlfriend having sex with his teenage son instead
Posted by: Lucky Kid ()
Date: May 21, 2013 11:44AM

Father who set up video to capture 'paranormal' activity accidentally films his girlfriend having sex with his teenage son instead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2328322/Father-set-video-capture-paranormal-activity-accidentally-films-girlfriend-having-sex-teenage-son-instead.html

A father who rigged up a video camera in his kitchen to capture ghosts he thought were haunting his house accidentally caught his girlfriend making love to his teenage son instead.

Convinced his home had been overrun by supernatural spirits, the man, from Tasmania, Australia, set up the camcorder in his kitchen, pressed record and went to work.

But when he returned to view the footage his paranoia turned to horror as he watched his partner of 11 years enter the room and begin canoodling with his 16-year-old son.

The 28-year-old woman, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, pleaded guilty at Australia's Supreme Court to five counts of sex with a minor, claiming she hadn't realised 16 was below the age of consent.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Father who set up video to capture 'paranormal' activity accidentally films his girlfriend having sex with his teenage son instead
Posted by: Enrico Palazzo ()
Date: May 21, 2013 11:48AM

A cuckhold to his own son.

Re: Father who set up video to capture 'paranormal' activity accidentally films his girlfriend having sex with his teenage son instead
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 21, 2013 12:11PM

Wonder how old the father is.

She was his partner of 11 years, so she was 17 when she hooked up with the dad.

At the same time, I'm pretty sure the kid isn't traumatized.

Posted by: 30 or more ()
Date: May 21, 2013 12:19PM

If we assume the youngest the father was when the kids was born was 14 then the father would be 30.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 21, 2013 03:12PM

no pics?

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: May 21, 2013 03:40PM

>no pics?
They're from Tasmania - it's probably for the best.

Posted by: GetMath ()
Date: May 21, 2013 03:54PM

I am in total shock...who even has a VCR anymore?

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 21, 2013 04:43PM

That's gonna make for some awkward dinners.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: You know me ()
Date: May 21, 2013 05:47PM

Perhaps the dad was a pimp and it was bring your kid to work day.

Posted by: tex from texas ()
Date: May 21, 2013 05:56PM

Did he think a spook was doing his wife?

Posted by: Nostra Dumb Ass ()
Date: May 21, 2013 06:11PM

He suspected ghosts because of all the creaky floors, footsteps, doors opening and closing, moaning and groaning he heard during odd hours of the day.

Zul

Posted by: aolT ()
Date: May 21, 2013 06:33PM

I would be too embaraced to ever tell anyone my son was screwing my girl friend if I was the dad. Fucking snitch!

Posted by: Naughty America ()
Date: May 21, 2013 09:04PM

Naughty America has a whole site dedicated to this type of thing...

Posted by: localboob ()
Date: May 22, 2013 03:17AM

the daily mail isn't really a reputable source, but if you like to think about these sorts of things, i won't stop y'all from fantasizing

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2013 03:17AM by localboob.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: May 22, 2013 08:46AM

Naughty America Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Naughty America has a whole site dedicated to this
> type of thing...

I'm partial to Naughty Canada. Those "caught cheating" tapes always end with the husband apologizing for interrupting, the wife apologizing for cheating, and the other man apologizing for banging dude's wife. It's hella classy.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Media Boy ()
Date: May 22, 2013 08:52AM

localboob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the daily mail isn't really a reputable source,
> but if you like to think about these sorts of
> things, i won't stop y'all from fantasizing

You are full of shit.

The DM catches flak for stealing other publications stories (and pictures), and are kinda wingnutty, but are generally accurate.

Posted by: Jerry Springer Show ()
Date: May 22, 2013 10:34AM

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing.

Admitting you were setting up a camera in your kitchen to video tape paranormal activity or having a whacked out family where your girlfriend and son are screwing each other.

Where is Jerry Springer when you need him to sort this out.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.