HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why in 2008, are incest victims, in general, treated worse for acknowledging the fact.
Posted by: detail ()
Date: September 08, 2008 10:08AM

It seems so bizarre that in this day and time, society makes acknowledging the reality of incest harder on the victim to speak out. Families distant themselves as if it's a desease they will catch, although they already have. The more it stays in the darkness the more it prevails.

My perp. is an uncle, who became a teacher and touched the lives of alot of children. My memories were repressed until several years ago, when I acknowledged what I remembered and confronted him, his response, "Go to hell, you sick bitch!" Unsuccessful with women through college he, "turned" gay.

In my mind this is the sickest crime there is, and any crime like this against children should result in the death of the criminal. There's no rehab for this, so they can't be cured, so we should save our tax dollars and rid our country of these people. One of them touches to many lives, and each one never the same again.

Why would our Supreme court think so little of the lives our children?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why in 2008, are incest victims, in general, treated worse for acknowledging the fact.
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: September 08, 2008 11:45AM

Can you please provide a link to a credible news source that reports the Supreme Court as taking action against incest victims so we can comment?

Re: Why in 2008, are incest victims, in general, treated worse for acknowledging the fact.
Posted by: spunky2 ()
Date: September 08, 2008 12:36PM

The Supreme court reduced the penalty of a pediphile, which ultimately says they think less about our children then the criminal. If you don't recall this in the news I will find a link.

Posted by: Allie ()
Date: September 08, 2008 07:04PM

No one should ever get away with that type of sick, perverted stuff.

I don't know what the punishment should be, but, I think it should be alot.

The child has been hurt for life, so why not the bad guy.

Posted by: Mikki Adkins ()
Date: October 04, 2008 09:52AM

I can assert that incest victims and their protective parents are being mistreated for the sake of a perverse secret in America. I have 4 children with my ex-husband, who, believe it or not actually worked at a well-known, international Christian Ministry! The whole time he was molesting my older son who was only 6 when my ex left us because he told us "I just want to be alone" and "I have no feelings. I can't feel anything anymore". I didn't find out what was happening until we started going to a little country church and my older son wanted to join the Wednesday night program for boys, called Royal Rangers. Before each boy can join, the leaders send a booklet home for the parent(s) and child(children) to read about the various forms of abuse and what to do if you are being abused. The booklet was not very detailed, it just went over the generalizations of each form of abuse like verbal abuse, physical abuse, etc. When I read the booklet, I realized that we had been the victims of verbal abuse and emotional neglect, but didn't say anything to my kids. After I read the booklet with my son and then my older daughter, who was 8 at the time, we turned the booklet back in and that was that. Well, a couple weeks later, my older daughter and son stopped me in the hallway of our duplex, where we were living at the time and said, "Mom, you remember that booklet you read with us a couple weeks ago? Well, we have something to tell you..." By the time they were done, I was shocked. All this time my ex-husband was reading his Bible with us and going to church with us and taking communion with us and molesting our kids the whole time. He repeatedly molested my older son and would threaten to hurt him if he told mommy. My ex would also be trying to convince my older daughter to let him into the bedroom when she or her younger sister was getting dressed/undressed or even into the bathroom when they were using the toilet or showering. Somehow, my older daughter knew enough to say no to his demands. Unfortunately, my older son didn't have the same advantage. Since I had no clue what was going on, I would send my husband with my son to the public restroom to protect him from the "strangers" that we are always told is lurking in those dark gloomy places waiting for little boys to walk in. But for us, the perp was walking in with the kid. The scariest part for me, was that I realized that my ex was very perverse with me. There was no normal sex in our marriage. He was always trying to physically hurt me, telling me it would increase the pleasure. NOT!!! He would also try to be sexual in front of the kids, by trying to grab certain parts of my body or lift up my shirt or pull down my pants when the kids would be around. I would have to push him away and tell him to leave me alone - that that wasn't proper behavior in front of children. He would laugh at me and tell me to stop being a prude. He was always making sexual comments to me and it would be very graphic when we were alone, but the comments weren't the type that made a woman - especially a wife of a man who claims to be Christian - feel good about herself. He would always make me feel like I was a prostitute or a bad person. He used to try to get into the bathroom to watch me use the toilet, but I would tell him that was gross, go away, etc. After awhile, he stopped. And that was what was so scary about what the children were telling me. The very things he was trying to do to me, after he stopped messing with me, apparently, he turned to the kids instead. Over the past 5 years, me and my children and our evidence have been reviewed again and again and again. Yet the local court here in Jefferson County Missouri have actually awarded this man overnight visitation! They have refused to hold public hearings, instead holding all their meetings in the judges chambers where nothing goes on the public record. I have been formally banned from taking my kids to any other counselor except the one person they say, who has already made it clear that her role is only "to convince the kids that it is okay to be alone with daddy". That is a direct quote. None of my evidence has been allowed to enter the court dockets. Not even the DFS and Sheriff's Dept reports have been allowed to be entered. And this is happening all over the nation. I am currently in contact with women all over the nation - even as far away as Hawaii and we are all going through the same thing. In fact, my attorney has told me that he had a case in Jefferson County last year, where there was physical evidence that the father had molested his daughter, and the judge still put her in the father's custody. And every judge claims that this is out of their hands because of the federal law called the "1985 Reunification Mandate", which supposedly forces children to equal time with both parents. Ironically, if a mother fights for her children and tries to protect them from the father and especially if the father was physically sexual or even physically abusive towards the children, the courts have taken all custody and even visitation rights away from the mother because she refused to "cooperate". So I don't believe that the 1985 Reunification Mandate says equal time in all cases. If that were so, the very judges who insist that "dad" has to have overnights, etc because of that law, could not possibly take the children away from the mother, because that would violate the terms of the Reunification Mandate. If you want more info, check out the following websites: MASA (Mothers Against Sexual Abuse), Stopitnow.org, protect.org and the CPPA California Protective Parents Association. We live in a very sick country. I no longer pledge my allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. I have always been a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen who even obeys the posted speed limits, yet when I need justice, it is not there. I also no longer pledge my allegiance to the Christian flag, because the church is America is just as guilty as the judges. Incest is higher in the church, because who's wants to believe that the youth pastor or even that nice elder who serves every Sunday morning is a pervert?!

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: October 04, 2008 10:05AM

I believe the issue was on the use of the death penalty for child rapists...the Supreme Court said it was cruel and unusual punishement..that the death penalty should be saved for crimes that resulted in death..not injury..even as heinous an injury as child rape.

I will say this...crimes/violence within the family unit far exceed the crimes/violence committed by strangers that we hear every day on the news. The supposed "sanctity" of the family unit professed by religious and more conservative political groups goes a long way in keeping these crimes out of the public eye and a topic for public policy. The right wing outcry over such slogans as "it takes a village to raise a child"...and efforts to reduce violence against children (yes...spanking is very often extreme violence against a child) discount this issue and leads to abuses as described above.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2008 10:14AM by Vince(1).

Posted by: pan ()
Date: June 14, 2009 11:32PM

I know what is happening to my eight year old daughter and i'm powerless to stop it within the legal system. I've even been assaulted myself by the perpetrator, my soon to be ex husband and the biological father of my daughter. i was told by a counselor at a women's center that i asked for it. In nov of 2008 i walked in on my husband with my daughter in a compromising position. In the months that have followed i have discovered red flags that are indisputable and i have brought symptoms of abuse to the attention of authorities. My daughter however denies the abuse, even though she has as much as told me inprivate that it has and is happening. My custody of her has been severly curtailed. I've been deemed unstable, vindictive, and therapy with a well respected local psychologist was prematurely ordered to cease just as my little girl was nearing an outcry. In short this perpetrator is a master manipulator, lier, sociopath and my little girl just wants him to love her and for us to be a family again. In all of this, I am maligned by the very system that is supposed to protect us. The is no justice for my little girl. And I just want it to stop. my child and i go to therapy to strenthen our bond but no one is evaluating him.

Posted by: Inkahoootz ()
Date: June 14, 2009 11:41PM

pan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know what is happening to my eight year old
> daughter and i'm powerless to stop it within the
> legal system. I've even been assaulted myself by
> the perpetrator, my soon to be ex husband and the
> biological father of my daughter. i was told by a
> counselor at a women's center that i asked for it.
> In nov of 2008 i walked in on my husband with my
> daughter in a compromising position. In the months
> that have followed i have discovered red flags
> that are indisputable and i have brought symptoms
> of abuse to the attention of authorities. My
> daughter however denies the abuse, even though she
> has as much as told me inprivate that it has and
> is happening. My custody of her has been severly
> curtailed. I've been deemed unstable, vindictive,
> and therapy with a well respected local
> psychologist was prematurely ordered to cease just
> as my little girl was nearing an outcry. In short
> this perpetrator is a master manipulator, lier,
> sociopath and my little girl just wants him to
> love her and for us to be a family again. In all
> of this, I am maligned by the very system that is
> supposed to protect us. The is no justice for my
> little girl. And I just want it to stop. my child
> and i go to therapy to strenthen our bond but no
> one is evaluating him.

Maybe he wouldn't be getting the blowjob from your little girl if you weren't there to satisfy him dyke.

Posted by: inkah00tz ()
Date: June 14, 2009 11:45PM

Hey FUCK YOU for impersonating my name fucking fag.

Probably was fairfaxdude/expensive jeans/whut

Get a life douchebag

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.