HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sarah Palin sure puts Shrilary to shame !
Posted by: RichmondBread ()
Date: September 06, 2008 06:39PM

My goodness. Here's an actual female candidate that is attractive, doesnt look and act butch, is feminine, yet powerful at speech giving, and is full of charm, wit, and above all- character!

Wow, poor Shrilary must be eating her heart out. Sarah Palin is the first female candidate I have seen to really not have a chip on her shoulder.

She has my vote! And I would vote for Condeleeze Rice too!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sarah Palin sure puts Shrilary to shame !
Posted by: desperateGOP ()
Date: September 06, 2008 07:01PM

I like the way McCain checks out her ass during the speeches.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 06, 2008 07:52PM

not that information will change anyone's mind...but here are the facts about your vp candidate. Id like you to tell me which ones you agree with.

• Palin recently said that the war in Iraq is "God's task." She's even admitted she hasn't thought about the war much—just last year she was quoted saying, "I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq."

Agree or disagree?:

• Palin has actively sought the support of the fringe Alaska Independence Party. Six months ago, Palin told members of the group—who advocate for a vote on secession from the union—to "keep up the good work" and "wished the party luck on what she called its 'inspiring convention.'"

Agree or disagree?:

. Palin wants to teach creationism in public schools. She hasn't made clear whether she thinks evolution is a fact.

Agree or disagree?:

• Palin doesn't believe that humans contribute to global warming. Speaking about climate change, she said, "I'm not one though who would attribute it to being manmade."

Agree or disagree?:

• Palin is extremely anti-choice. She doesn't even support abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Agree or disagree?:

• Palin opposes comprehensive sex-ed in public schools. She's said she will only support abstinence-only approaches.

Agree or disagree?:

• As mayor, Palin tried to ban books from the library. Palin asked the library how she might go about banning books because some had inappropriate language in them—shocking the librarian, Mary Ellen Baker. According to Time, "news reports from the time show that Palin had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor."

Agree or disagree?:

Posted by: Rod ()
Date: September 06, 2008 09:05PM

I love that photo of her when she holds the fish, the big Salmon and smiles. There's something about a woman who will hold a big fish and smile that drives me crazy. I would include the photo if I could figure out how.

Posted by: jock ()
Date: September 06, 2008 09:13PM

What do you get when you cross McCain w/ Palin?

janet_larsen.jpeg

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: September 07, 2008 09:27AM

RichmondBread Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My goodness. Here's an actual female candidate
> that is attractive, doesnt look and act butch, is
> feminine, yet powerful at speech giving, and is
> full of charm, wit, and above all- character!

Am I out of touch because I am not jumping on the Palin-hot bandwagon? I don't think she is that "hot."
>
> Wow, poor Shrilary must be eating her heart out.
> Sarah Palin is the first female candidate I have
> seen to really not have a chip on her shoulder.

Ask Palin's brother in law, or her previous campaign opposition and you will get a different answer

> She has my vote! And I would vote for Condeleeze (sic)
> Rice too!

That is because you are an idiot that ignores news and history. Dr. Rice has lied to the American people, and has not made any progress in anything she attempts to fix on the global state. Last year he middle east summit was nothing more than a get together that allowed Brazil a seat at the table, hee Kremlin visit resulted in, literally, Russian officials laughing at her, and her Georgian visit caused more rift in the region. Even her Africa trip resulted in the local press berating her over wearing very expensive outfits while visiting the poor regions of the continent. And, I wont even get into her failed Iraq political agenda.
Jeez

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: September 08, 2008 06:52AM

It seems Bin Laden's attack has made a deep and long lasting impact on the psychi of the Amerikan public. Fear...hate and revenge are driving our political actions. Until the democrats..become demokrats and jump on board the fear train they will have a difficult time winning at the national level.

Posted by: Pot meet kettle ()
Date: September 08, 2008 10:29AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fear...hate and revenge are driving our
> political actions.

This from a raging asshole that refers to a sitting governor as a "bitch." So sorry, Vince, but your credibility is long gone out the window. You disparage Sen. McCain's name and call Sarah Palin a "bitch." Is this the intelligent discourse promised by Sen. Obama?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.