HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Have you felt, or experienced, "gay" hatred?
Posted by: detail ()
Date: September 04, 2008 10:25PM

It has been my experience that the majority of gays, seem to hate women. Lesbians, may hate men, I don't know, I haven't experienced that, but the hatred I have seen from gays toward women borders on terrorizing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have you felt, or experienced, "gay" hatred?
Posted by: WTF GOAT ()
Date: September 04, 2008 10:44PM

WTF are you talking about f00?!

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: September 04, 2008 10:44PM

Yeah, what he said.
Attachments:
lolwut.jpg

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: September 05, 2008 08:47AM

You mean like this?

"Palin (the bitch) has had nothing but a free ride from the press compared to the slanderous writings...rumors, inuendo that Obabma has had to face for over a year. The bitch Palin should stop whining about the press...democrats and start addressing some serious questions on her record....

the bitch recently said that the war in Iraq is "God's task." She's even admitted she hasn't thought about the war much—just last year she was quoted saying, "I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq."

the bitch has actively sought the support of the fringe Alaska Independence Party. Six months ago, Palin told members of the group—who advocate for a vote on secession from the union—to "keep up the good work" and "wished the party luck on what she called its 'inspiring convention.'"

the bitch wants to teach creationism in public schools. She hasn't made clear whether she thinks evolution is a fact.

the bitch doesn't believe that humans contribute to global warming. Speaking about climate change, she said, "I'm not one though who would attribute it to being manmade."

the bitch has close ties to Big Oil. Her inauguration was even sponsored by BP.

the bitch is extremely anti-choice. She doesn't even support abortion in the case of rape or incest.

the bitch opposes comprehensive sex-ed in public schools. She's said she will only support abstinence-only approaches. SHe wants to do the rest of American teens what she's done to her daughter!

As mayor, the bitch tried to ban books from the library. the bitch asked the library how she might go about banning books because some had inappropriate language in them—shocking the librarian, Mary Ellen Baker. According to Time, "news reports from the time show the bitch had threatened to fire Baker for not giving "full support" to the mayor."

the bitch DID support the Bridge to Nowhere (before she opposed it). the bitch claimed that she said "thanks, but no thanks" to the infamous Bridge to Nowhere. But in 2006, Palin supported the project repeatedly, saying that Alaska should take advantage of earmarks "while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist"

Love, Vince

Posted by: Giddyup! ()
Date: September 05, 2008 11:22AM

Get back to work Vince. Now we know what you do for a living. http://www.machinefinder.com/machine_detail.html?equip_id=704564

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: September 05, 2008 06:32PM

And she goes to Assemblies of God church. For the right wingers to scream about Rev Wright so loud - have you seen AOG and their mission? They are whacko.

They believe Alaska is one of the places people will flock to durring/after the rapture. And they are prepared to minister God to hundreds of thousands of people when all hell breaks lose (literaly). Pardon me????

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: September 09, 2008 09:48PM

I think there are alot of MEN who hate women.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 09, 2008 10:33PM

detail Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It has been my experience that the majority of
> gays, seem to hate women. Lesbians, may hate men,
> I don't know, I haven't experienced that, but the
> hatred I have seen from gays toward women borders
> on terrorizing.

I have never experienced what you are speaking of.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.