HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE.
Posted by: Choke like a chicken ()
Date: May 09, 2013 12:07PM

choking-method1.jpg

Nothing new here. They have been choking since I was in elementary school 30+ years ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE.
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 09, 2013 12:09PM

these last two games have been disappointing and they keep showing this GEICO Nick Backstrom commercial. Douche hasnt even scored in the playoffs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2013 12:09PM by Ralph Pootawn.

Re: CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE. CAPS WILL CHOKE.
Posted by: Jimmie Russell ()
Date: May 09, 2013 12:19PM

"Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night Capitals!"

Posted by: Stick a fork in them ()
Date: May 09, 2013 01:38PM

Stick a fork in them. They are done.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: May 09, 2013 07:24PM

Everything still favors the Caps. Having the series condensed to 3 games with 2 in DC is fine. Last year(s) have nothing to do with this year.

Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: May 10, 2013 01:56AM

Choke like a chicken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> src="http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianc
> hi/files/2011/07/choking-method1.jpg">
>
> Nothing new here. They have been choking since I
> was in elementary school 30+ years ago.

You Ducks don't belong here at Eaton Hall.

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: May 10, 2013 11:15AM

30+ years since elementary school? Good God, you're old.

Go Caps!

Posted by: THE CHOKER ()
Date: May 12, 2013 10:03PM

C
O
U
G
H

C
O
U
G
H

C
O
U
G
H

Posted by: Caps=Nats ()
Date: May 13, 2013 09:59PM

Looks like OP nailed this one. I've been following the Caps for 25 years but I'm now officially done with them. Same shit every year.

Nats are following suit. Great regular season then implode in the playoffs. Fuck you Ovechkin, Storen, Holtby, Clippard, Strasburg, Backstrom, Werth, et al. You're al the same bunch of fucking overpaid underachievers.

FORE!

Posted by: Psssttt... ()
Date: May 13, 2013 10:39PM

Caps=Nats Wrote:
> Looks like OP nailed this one. I've been following
> the Caps for 25 years but I'm now officially done
> with them. Same shit every year.
>
> Nats are following suit. Great regular season then
> implode in the playoffs. Fuck you Ovechkin,
> Storen, Holtby, Clippard, Strasburg, Backstrom,
> Werth, et al. You're al the same bunch of fucking
> overpaid underachievers.
>
> FORE!

As a native old dude here's a secret that you'll learn over time...

DC area teams suck.

They give you just enough to keep you on the hook. Then disappoint.

Always have.

Always will.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: May 13, 2013 11:09PM

Wow that was an epic choke. I figured they would blow it but not that bad!

Posted by: FormerCapsGuyDude ()
Date: May 13, 2013 11:11PM

I'm now a former Caps fan. Fuck this loser fucking team.

Posted by: Oviesaysfuckyou! ()
Date: May 14, 2013 06:35AM

Jump off that bandwagon! More seats for REAL hockey fans. I hope all the yuppie meat gaggers will stop coming, I'm tired of stupid fucktards talking about bullshit all game long. Washington fans are weak, the whole sports experience here is like sitting through a business meeting, dull and unimaginative.

Posted by: finfein ()
Date: May 14, 2013 07:05AM

Oviesaysfuckyou! Wrote:
> Jump off that bandwagon! More seats for REAL
> hockey fans. I hope all the yuppie meat gaggers
> will stop coming, I'm tired of stupid fucktards
> talking about bullshit all game long. Washington
> fans are weak, the whole sports experience here is
> like sitting through a business meeting, dull and
> unimaginative.

I mean, I admire your commitment, but there are fans that have been going to games for 30 years who have given up on this awful team. You want to call them bandwagon, weak, whatever, but that's an awful long time through tough years to be on a bandwagon.

Posted by: why bother to watch ()
Date: May 14, 2013 07:46AM

That they will always choke is as sure as the sun coming up.

Posted by: Rod Langway ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:13AM

I don't know how you outshoot a team so much and still can't get a goal.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:20AM

what a letdown

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:25AM

Asshole OP jinxed them.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: Easier to get tickets next year ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:43AM

Without all the bandwagon jumpers.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: May 14, 2013 08:50AM

Easier to get tickets next year Wrote:
> Without all the bandwagon jumpers.

It's usually easy to get tickets, even on the street.

I've been to a few games where I've sat around a bunch of corporate dorks who are just there for some "team building" BS, but most of the fans are pretty real.

I bet 7th street was a fucking funeral last night.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: THANKS OBAMA ()
Date: May 14, 2013 10:06AM

WingNut Wrote:
> Easier to get tickets next year Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Without all the bandwagon jumpers.
>
> It's usually easy to get tickets, even on the
> street.
>
> I've been to a few games where I've sat around a
> bunch of corporate dorks who are just there for
> some "team building" BS, but most of the fans are
> pretty real.
>
> I bet 7th street was a fucking funeral last night.

I blame Obama

Posted by: "real"capsfans ()
Date: May 14, 2013 07:34PM

Real fans... as in The Goat... you can hear him loud and clear both in the stands and on tv... one guy in 18000-20000 people... lets think about this, you should not be able to hear one guy over that many people. God bless him, he sticks with his team.

I went to the Buffalo game this year, and you could clearly hear "Lets go Buffalo" over any Caps fans, and the Caps fans didn't jump in until after the Buffalo fans started. I know Buffalo is more of a hockey town, and a lot of people from there live here, but to be outdone in your own arena is a disgrace. There was definitely moer red than blue, and I'm sure Jimmmy's probably had their section there, but it is an embarrassment. Still, even when the Phone Booth is 90% Caps fans you can still hear a pin drop.

Bottom line, the Caps may have brought zero cups to the table (and it is disheartening), but they still produce a winning team year after year (even pulling their heads out of their asses this year), and that's a lot more than some clubs can boast. This team has one of the games biggest stars, and Caps fans bitch and moan about him (he is one dude, can't win games on his own). Caps fans are just little bitches, and need to get over themselves.

Posted by: Montreal ()
Date: May 15, 2013 07:38AM

"real"capsfans Wrote:
> Real fans... as in The Goat... you can hear him
> loud and clear both in the stands and on tv... one
> guy in 18000-20000 people... lets think about
> this, you should not be able to hear one guy over
> that many people. God bless him, he sticks with
> his team.
>
> I went to the Buffalo game this year, and you
> could clearly hear "Lets go Buffalo" over any Caps
> fans, and the Caps fans didn't jump in until after
> the Buffalo fans started. I know Buffalo is more
> of a hockey town, and a lot of people from there
> live here, but to be outdone in your own arena is
> a disgrace. There was definitely moer red than
> blue, and I'm sure Jimmmy's probably had their
> section there, but it is an embarrassment. Still,
> even when the Phone Booth is 90% Caps fans you can
> still hear a pin drop.
>
> Bottom line, the Caps may have brought zero cups
> to the table (and it is disheartening), but they
> still produce a winning team year after year (even
> pulling their heads out of their asses this year),
> and that's a lot more than some clubs can boast.
> This team has one of the games biggest stars, and
> Caps fans bitch and moan about him (he is one
> dude, can't win games on his own). Caps fans are
> just little bitches, and need to get over
> themselves.

This is exactly what is wrong with Caps fans. Even alleged "real" Caps fans. "They still produce a winning team year after year..."

There's only ONE team each year that is a winning team and that's the team that wins the Stanley Cup. If you don't win the Cup, you did not have a winning season. I don't give a fuck how many wins and losses you've had.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.