HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Can Only Be Denied....
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: August 31, 2008 07:51AM

by liars and the mentally incompetent is that the republikan party as is currently controlled by the religious right will not stop until American women have lost all and complete control of their reproductive privacy.

The selection of Sarah Palin is of course the latest manifestation of this effort. However, some of the boldest efforts have been their efforts to administratively designate all forms of what they refer to "abortifacicent" contraception in the last 5 months of the Bush Administration. These "abortifacient" methods include all forms of oral contraception that would stop a fertilized egg from implanting itself in the women's uterus.

Their strategy also includes the reversal of Rowe vs. Wade...which would then give states the right to regulate abortion. Once that occurs state legislators would then "regulate" abortions (to include all "abortifacient" methods out of existence. All but 6 US states would likely succumb to a small but well financed and energetic group ready to invade your reproductive privacy.

However, they will not stop there. The next step would be the passing of a constitutional amendment banning abortions even in those states that fail to pass anti-abortion laws.

And of course they won't stop there....remember the Terri Schiavo case? Her husband had the horrible decision whether to keep his wife on life support or not. Republican law makers couldn’t wait to invade his privacy and make a spectacle for what should have been a private family dispute/decision. Well..Next on religious right agenda is to make sure none of us can decide when we or a terminally ill family member chooses to die.

Don’t take my word for any of this....some very easy research of just about any right to life organization will proudly identify all the above as goals of their organization. So what will it take for you to stand up and fight back?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2008 09:35AM by Vince(1).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Can Only Be Denied....
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 31, 2008 09:38AM

file.php?40,file=2557
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: August 31, 2008 09:40AM

Vince seems pretty afraid of the Palin pick. I thought it was kind of dumb myself, but if it makes Vince cower in his room, posting his drivel every day in a new thread, I guess she's a real threat.

Date: August 31, 2008 10:17AM

so far...2 mental incompetents. She doesnt scare me...republikans winning again...sure does scare me! Women voting for McSame thinking he is anything but an anti-feminist...scares me to death.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2008 10:19AM by Vince(1).

Date: August 31, 2008 10:41AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> republikans winning again...sure does scare me!

get used to it, McCain has won.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: August 31, 2008 11:23AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > republikans winning again...sure does scare me!
>
> get used to it, McCain has won.

All this big talk from a guy who has no plans on voting! Like I said a mental incompetent.

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: August 31, 2008 11:33AM

Gravis Wrote:

Posted by: Nomad ()
Date: August 31, 2008 11:36AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > republikans winning again...sure does scare me!
>

You realize he's against something that could adversely effect your life don't you? McCain's against gay marriages

Date: August 31, 2008 11:53AM

Nomad Wrote:
> You realize he's against something that could
> adversely effect your life don't you? McCain's
> against gay marriages

file.php?40,file=694

lol, good one. :)

Date: August 31, 2008 12:41PM

3 mental and maturity deficients.

Posted by: conVince ()
Date: August 31, 2008 01:05PM

Attachments:
vince.jpg

Date: August 31, 2008 03:06PM

4 mental deficients...and counting!

Posted by: Älias ()
Date: August 31, 2008 04:23PM

Palin is sexy, so i'm sure she would make a great vice presidunt. Much better than OSAMA BIN BIDEN!!! HHAHAAHAHA YOU GET THE JOKE?!!!!! HAHAH WHAT A STUPID NAME!!!11!!!!1!!!11! Why yall don't wanna go to war with Iran, yall scared?! HAHAHA PUSSIES. Yall stupid liberals. I'm going to be an annoying prick, and everytime i respond to anyone whose views are different from mine, I will refer to them as liberal, instead of their name. If anyone ever challenges me, I will respond with "why do you hate america?". Yall hate americans, commie terrorists. Yee haw.

HEY MAH I DUN GOT US A SLAVE!

Date: August 31, 2008 07:36PM

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: August 31, 2008 09:11PM

I think you are forgetting to count the original post, the tally is off.

Date: August 31, 2008 11:22PM

5...and not a comment intelligently addressing the fact. The republikan party will drag women's reproductive rights back 100 years if we allow them to.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.