HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This is just weird.....
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: August 20, 2008 12:44PM

On 3:00 PM, Monday, May 26, 2008, an Evergreen International Boing 747-230B, registration code N488EV landed at Shannon Limmerick International Airport and refueled at Gate 42. This stop was very unusual because CIA charters have always refueled their airplanes at Shannon under the darkness of night. The pilot and crew stayed on board during this refueling, and an armed non uniformed security guard from a parked El AL carrier moved to the Evergreen refueling site. The CIA chartered flight left after about one hour, and appeared to have a full cargo load on board. That morning a plane with the same registration number and markings was photographed taking off from Ben Gurion Airport, Tel Aviv. It needed to use the full length of the run way for take off, leaving everyone to believe it was completely loaded down. There is no record of where the plane landed after taking off from Shannon. Were they the same plane? Why would Ben Gurion give a prime morning slot for “cargo transportation?” Why would an El Al guard move from his post? Why would a plane that has been known to be used by the CIA to “shuttle cargo” between Hong Kong and Warsaw suddenly be spotted transporting guarded “cargo” out of Tel Aviv? ? The plane had not been seen at Shannon in daylight hours for a couple of years and even then it was a change in original itinerary.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2008 02:50PM by FUNdamental.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is just weird.....
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 20, 2008 12:50PM

they stole IBM's blue gene. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Gene

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 20, 2008 01:44PM

I was always facinated with Evergreen. For s privately held company, they have quite a fleet of airplanes, helicopters etc.

www.evergreenaviation.com

Through Evergreen International Aviation, Evergreen Holdings soars through blue skies and travels across green lands. Evergreen International Aviation itself operates through several subsidiaries, including Evergreen International Airlines, which transports cargo for government and commercial customers with a fleet of Boeing 747 freighters. Evergreen Aviation Ground Logistics Enterprise provides ground handling services at US airports. Other Evergreen units offer helicopter transportation services; maintain, repair, and overhaul aircraft; sell and lease aircraft; and engage in farming. Del Smith, a former Air Force pilot and crop duster, owns a controlling stake in the company, which he founded in 1960.

Date: August 20, 2008 03:02PM

Evergreen International 747 leaving Tel Aviv the morning of May 26, 2008. Why Are most of the windows down? on take off?
Attachments:
28285_1211890422.jpg

Date: August 20, 2008 03:22PM

Ever hear of Air America? (The original?) Sounds like these guys are a CIA front.

Date: August 20, 2008 05:55PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ever hear of Air America? (The original?) Sounds
> like these guys are a CIA front.

Arrow Air, another interesting airline, is the cargo planes used to get in and out of South and central America primarily.

They used to have a crappy website with a price list on it. Anyone who doubted the legitimacy of the airline need look no further. It 2 or 3 classes of cargo listed, and one of them was cadavers (sp?).

Evergreen is a much larger airline focused on Asia, primarily. But I had heard after that TWA plane went down near Long Island, tests were later conducted to try and duplicate the causes of the crash. It was an Evergreen plane that would take off and land over and over again for the tests.

Date: August 20, 2008 07:12PM

The question is what group of people on the flight were able to dictate special treatment at both Ben Gurion and Shannon. Evergreen has been linked to both rendition in Poland and VIP secret shuttling. Since this plane had recently been used to fly the lucrative government route from Hong Kong to Warsaw, I am thinking it is primarily not used for VIP or government employee movement. If it were transporting prisoners,however, why was it weighted down so much?

Date: August 20, 2008 08:01PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The question is what group of people on the flight
> were able to dictate special treatment at both Ben
> Gurion and Shannon. Evergreen has been linked to
> both rendition in Poland and VIP secret shuttling.
> Since this plane had recently been used to fly
> the lucrative government route from Hong Kong to
> Warsaw, I am thinking it is primarily not used for
> VIP or government employee movement. If it were
> transporting prisoners,however, why was it
> weighted down so much?

If I had to guess, I would guess that the CIA acquired some nuclear components from Israel to plant in a country we want to invade (Iran?) No sense in invading another country and NOT finding WMD.

Date: August 20, 2008 09:31PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:

No
> sense in invading another country and NOT finding
> WMD.

Boy, that would just make us look silly, wouldn't it?

I flew to Las Vegas a couple years ago. Durring the flight, the pilot came on the overrhead and said that there was another plane to the left. He sounded jovial and said the plane was legally far enough away for FAA guidelines and they were well aware of it. There was nothing to be concerned about.

I looked out the window and could see the Green stripe.

When the plane landed and we were departing (no such word as de-plane), the pilot was standing in the front. I asked if the other plane was Evergreen. He smiled big and said yes. I said "so you KNOW about Evergreen" He emiled big and said "oh yeah!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2008 09:40PM by Radiophile.

Posted by: OMG! ()
Date: August 29, 2008 11:23PM

I don't understand a word of this, but now I'm afraid that I'll be snatched up in the night, electrocuted on my balls, and then my family will found that I 'hung myself' from the roof of a tin shed just for reading this. Kindly erase my memory. Now, please!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.