HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Texas stabber has the exact kind of hair style I am looking want for myself. How can I make my hair look cool like that?
Posted by: OMG I LOVE IT ()
Date: April 10, 2013 04:05PM

9060082_600x338.jpg

ap_Stabbing_ac_130409_wg.jpg

The Texas stabber has the exact kind of hair style I am looking want for myself. How can I make my hair look cool like that?

One more thing...

Look at the black guy detaining a white guy. Shouldnt it be the other way around?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Texas stabber has the exact kind of hair style I am looking want for myself. How can I make my hair look cool like that?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 10, 2013 04:15PM

That's one of the oldest looking 20 year olds I've ever seen. He looks like a meth user.

Re: The Texas stabber has the exact kind of hair style I am looking want for myself. How can I make my hair look cool like that?
Posted by: FFX POLICE ()
Date: April 10, 2013 04:16PM

That punkass mofo who stabbed those people should get the "chair". If the black guy that is detaining him "ACCIDENTALLY" has his night stick whack the fucker a few thousand times I will be a witness saying "I saw nothing!!!!!"

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 10, 2013 04:31PM

I would have no problem executing this ivory pile of shit.

You think he's going to get better?

No, let him loose and the REAL tragedy will unfold.

Nip it in the bud.

Posted by: Biubba 69 ()
Date: April 10, 2013 04:38PM

He is going to be a prison Molly Ringwold. He will be sucking cocks, licking assholes, and taking it up the ass for a very long hard time. What a fucking dumbass.

Posted by: damn dylan ()
Date: April 10, 2013 05:35PM

you can always tell the crazies by their hair..no one was like "damn dylan..comb your hair?"

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 10, 2013 05:38PM

Does he have a hearing aid on?

Doesn't that make it a hate crime to arrest a hearing impaired person?

Posted by: quick dylan ()
Date: April 10, 2013 05:39PM

i guess he wanted to finally hear what screaming sounded like

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: April 10, 2013 05:42PM

Every one of these guys who pulls this shit looks like a NUT JOB. Doesnt anyone notice this before they explode?

Date: April 10, 2013 05:44PM

Cho was a normal looking Asian guy. The two Columbine shooters looked clean cut, even though they liked Goth clothes.

Posted by: WingNut ()

Detain this man for preventative measures.
Attachments:
php9NZHET

Posted by: ear vac ()

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does he have a hearing aid on?
>
> Doesn't that make it a hate crime to arrest a
> hearing impaired person?
Attachments:
wax-vac-candle.jpg

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 10, 2013 06:11PM

eesh needs to grow his hair out like that.

Date: April 10, 2013 06:13PM

itchy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh needs to grow his hair out like that.

I got a high and tight last summer...I've let it grow only a short bit. The well water at my house fucks up my curls and highlights.

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 10, 2013 06:28PM

eesh wrote:
---------------------
> I got a high and tight last summer...I've let it
> grow only a short bit. The well water at my house
> fucks up my curls and highlights.

Yea I noticed that you cut it in your lizzy and inka meeting pics.

It looks good. It really accents the "fuck you" in your bird flipping fest.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: April 10, 2013 06:51PM

Ask eesh.

Date: April 10, 2013 06:59PM

Thank you itchy.

Posted by: jersey grl ()
Date: April 11, 2013 10:36PM

You are one dumb fucker, white people do stupid shit like that

Posted by: iodine ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:10PM

-
Attachments:
butt-stabber.jpg

Posted by: diane w ()
Date: April 11, 2013 11:18PM

now THAt is funny

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.