HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What next for liberals
Posted by: march to rome ()
Date: March 26, 2013 09:14AM

Gay marriage is sure to pass in the supreme court. I predict next up will be a movement to make it ok to have sex with ten year olds. Sandusky will be released from jail to attend a white house dinner in his honor and to start the movement rolling.
Attachments:
Gay-parade-1998-002.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 26, 2013 09:23AM

march to rome Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gay marriage is sure to pass in the supreme court.
> I predict next up will be a movement to make it ok
> to have sex with ten year olds. Sandusky will be
> released from jail to attend a white house dinner
> in his honor and to start the movement rolling.
Attachments:
biden.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Pedobear is your friend ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:42AM

march to rome Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gay marriage is sure to pass in the supreme court.
> I predict next up will be a movement to make it ok
> to have sex with ten year olds. Sandusky will be
> released from jail to attend a white house dinner
> in his honor and to start the movement rolling.

The libs are way a head of you...
http://www.libertynews.com/2013/01/normalizing-pedophilia/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Are you retarded? ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:50AM

Wow, OP, how insightful! You're right! If we let gays marry, we'll have allow pedophilia. And then we'll have people marrying dogs and lamps and stuff. Because children, dogs, and lamps are all able to provide consent and sign contracts.

Oh wait, no they can't. You're an idiot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: U R a Moron ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:50AM

If you're going to be an asshole, at least try to be an entertaining asshole. Major fail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: SFB ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:00PM

March to Rome secretly was thrilled to be showing his 'little picture'. Did you select that one from your own collection?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Randy Bachman ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:10PM

If you let people live their lives like anyone else, I thought that was conservative. If you want to butt in (no pun intended), it looks like overreach of government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: lib nonsense ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:14PM

Why did the dumbass libs make a big deal about Romney's Mormon faith? Why did they continually talk about polygamy? If they are for gay marriage, why are they against polygamy? Doesn't really make sense. They are for two consenting adults getting married, but draw the line there? It is terrible if three or more consenting adults want to get married.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: consent you say? ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:18PM

Are you retarded? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, OP, how insightful! You're right! If we let
> gays marry, we'll have allow pedophilia. And then
> we'll have people marrying dogs and lamps and
> stuff. Because children, dogs, and lamps are all
> able to provide consent and sign contracts.
>
> Oh wait, no they can't. You're an idiot.

If minors can't provide consent, why are liberals against parental notification for abortions performed on minors?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: ex-Lester ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:25PM

There shouldn't be requirement for notification unless the abortion requires parental consent. Consent is required in some states.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:31PM

consent you say? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you retarded? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow, OP, how insightful! You're right! If we
> let
> > gays marry, we'll have allow pedophilia. And
> then
> > we'll have people marrying dogs and lamps and
> > stuff. Because children, dogs, and lamps are
> all
> > able to provide consent and sign contracts.
> >
> > Oh wait, no they can't. You're an idiot.
>
> If minors can't provide consent, why are liberals
> against parental notification for abortions
> performed on minors?


Because the same people who don't teach their kids about birth control, and are against abortions, are in many cases the same type of people ho will beat the crap out of their daughter for having teenage sex and then having an abortion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: consent you say? ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:31PM

ex-Lester Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There shouldn't be requirement for notification
> unless the abortion requires parental consent.
> Consent is required in some states.


But, in all non-emergency medical procedures, consent is required. If minors can't give consent, how are they allowed abortions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:44PM

lib nonsense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why did the dumbass libs make a big deal about
> Romney's Mormon faith? Why did they continually
> talk about polygamy? If they are for gay
> marriage, why are they against polygamy? Doesn't
> really make sense. They are for two consenting
> adults getting married, but draw the line there?
> It is terrible if three or more consenting adults
> want to get married.

Mormons are against polygamy and will excommunicate polygamist members and push law enforcement to pursue those people. The polygamists are the FLDS wackos who use plural marriage to treat women like property. The women have no say in who their husbands marry and are often forced into plural arrangements. And only men can have multiple wives. Females can't marry more than one husband.

So, if they were to make polygamy legal, females would have to have the right to refuse the plural arrangement (without duress or fear of retaliation), and women would also have to have the right to marry multiple husbands. That's not at all what the FLDS church wants, so the legislation would be useless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:32PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Because the same people who don't teach their kids
> about birth control, and are against abortions,
> are in many cases the same type of people ho will
> beat the crap out of their daughter for having
> teenage sex and then having an abortion.

Those same people are also against their kids dating adults. Why can a child provide consent to kill a baby but not who they date?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:34PM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FUNdamental Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Because the same people who don't teach their
> kids
> > about birth control, and are against abortions,
> > are in many cases the same type of people ho
> will
> > beat the crap out of their daughter for having
> > teenage sex and then having an abortion.
>
> Those same people are also against their kids
> dating adults. Why can a child provide consent to
> kill a baby but not who they date?


or vote, buy alcohol, buy firearms, join the military, etc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:37PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FUNdamental Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Because the same people who don't teach their
> > kids
> > > about birth control, and are against
> abortions,
> > > are in many cases the same type of people ho
> > will
> > > beat the crap out of their daughter for
> having
> > > teenage sex and then having an abortion.
> >
> > Those same people are also against their kids
> > dating adults. Why can a child provide consent
> to
> > kill a baby but not who they date?
>
>
> or vote, buy alcohol, buy firearms, join the
> military, etc

Good point, im curious to know why children can only provide consent when it fits ideology of the left but not for anything else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: e3LNL ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:46PM

lib nonsense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why did the dumbass libs make a big deal about
> Romney's Mormon faith? Why did they continually
> talk about polygamy? If they are for gay
> marriage, why are they against polygamy? Doesn't
> really make sense. They are for two consenting
> adults getting married, but draw the line there?
> It is terrible if three or more consenting adults
> want to get married.


Repub Christians are the only people who had any problems with his religion/lifestyle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: apache ()
Date: March 26, 2013 02:05PM

It is not enough for gays that you accept their lifestyle you must also advocate for it otherwise you are a bigot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Hpvv4 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 02:10PM

apache Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is not enough for gays that you accept their
> lifestyle you must also advocate for it otherwise
> you are a bigot.


Wrong

It is this ignorant puking of misinformation that makes the conservatives appear as such idiots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 26, 2013 02:16PM

Hpvv4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> apache Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is not enough for gays that you accept their
> > lifestyle you must also advocate for it
> otherwise
> > you are a bigot.
>
>
> Wrong
>
> It is this ignorant puking of misinformation that
> makes the conservatives appear as such idiots.


So, tell us Oh Wise One, what is it then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: polling numbers ()
Date: March 26, 2013 03:22PM

e3LNL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lib nonsense Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why did the dumbass libs make a big deal about
> > Romney's Mormon faith? Why did they
> continually
> > talk about polygamy? If they are for gay
> > marriage, why are they against polygamy?
> Doesn't
> > really make sense. They are for two consenting
> > adults getting married, but draw the line there?
>
> > It is terrible if three or more consenting
> adults
> > want to get married.
>
>
> Repub Christians are the only people who had any
> problems with his religion/lifestyle.


ORLY?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58224.html

Ya big dummy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Yd49Y ()
Date: March 26, 2013 03:22PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hpvv4 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > apache Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It is not enough for gays that you accept
> their
> > > lifestyle you must also advocate for it
> > otherwise
> > > you are a bigot.
> >
> >
> > Wrong
> >
> > It is this ignorant puking of misinformation
> that
> > makes the conservatives appear as such idiots.
>
>
> So, tell us Oh Wise One, what is it then?


Attention 3rd grade class please:

Generalization is a bad thing mkay - and doing it with multiple points is even worse mkay


See below:

"It is not enough for gays that you accept their lifestyle"

Whether YOU accept them on any level is irrelevant. It is only about 2 people having equal rights as any other 2 people who would like to be married.

"you must also advocate for it otherwise you are a bigot."

No one is asking YOU to advocate for anything. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you do not like gays etc...no one cares. If you actively make efforts to infringe on the rights of ANY person due to race, religion, sexual orientation etc..then you are a bigot.

I would think other conservatives do not want ignorant people speaking for them in such a broad way?

It is almost too simple to explain - to each their own.

I do not like the institution of marriage, so I do not participate, BUT I do not go out and try to stop others from doing so....that would be childish and idiotic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Th4mn ()
Date: March 26, 2013 03:23PM

polling numbers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> e3LNL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > lib nonsense Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Why did the dumbass libs make a big deal
> about
> > > Romney's Mormon faith? Why did they
> > continually
> > > talk about polygamy? If they are for gay
> > > marriage, why are they against polygamy?
> > Doesn't
> > > really make sense. They are for two
> consenting
> > > adults getting married, but draw the line
> there?
> >
> > > It is terrible if three or more consenting
> > adults
> > > want to get married.
> >
> >
> > Repub Christians are the only people who had
> any
> > problems with his religion/lifestyle.
>
>
> ORLY?
>
> http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58224.ht
> ml
>
> Ya big dummy.


I do not go by other peoples news, only reality.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: polling numbers ()
Date: March 26, 2013 03:31PM

Th4mn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> polling numbers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > e3LNL Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > lib nonsense Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Why did the dumbass libs make a big deal
> > about
> > > > Romney's Mormon faith? Why did they
> > > continually
> > > > talk about polygamy? If they are for gay
> > > > marriage, why are they against polygamy?
> > > Doesn't
> > > > really make sense. They are for two
> > consenting
> > > > adults getting married, but draw the line
> > there?
> > >
> > > > It is terrible if three or more consenting
> > > adults
> > > > want to get married.
> > >
> > >
> > > Repub Christians are the only people who had
> > any
> > > problems with his religion/lifestyle.
> >
> >
> > ORLY?
> >
> >
> http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0711/58224.ht
>
> > ml
> >
> > Ya big dummy.
>
>
> I do not go by other peoples news, only reality.


Sorry, reality cannot be found in OFA talking points. Do all liberals reject facts that are right in front of them?

Every poll shows the same thing. Democrats are more biased against Mormons than Republicans.

I get it. You can't accept facts and prefer to live in the bubble where you get your information from talking points from political operatives.

Ya really are a big dummy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 03:43PM

Yd49Y Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Attention 3rd grade class please:
>
> Generalization is a bad thing mkay - and doing it
> with multiple points is even worse mkay

Typical liberal always resorting to name calling.

> See below:

> Whether YOU accept them on any level is
> irrelevant. It is only about 2 people having equal
> rights as any other 2 people who would like to be
> married.

You mean its irrelevant as long as you are for gay marriage.


> No one is asking YOU to advocate for anything.
> Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you do
> not like gays etc...no one cares. If you actively
> make efforts to infringe on the rights of ANY
> person due to race, religion, sexual orientation
> etc..then you are a bigot.

Obviously you do care is someone is against gay marriage and anyone that is against it gets labeled a bigot even if nothing they do suggests that. Or do you just choose to ignore reality and not remember Chick Fil A.

Also marriage isnt a right.

> I would think other conservatives do not want
> ignorant people speaking for them in such a broad
> way?

All youre doing is proving his point. Youve done nothing but call him ignorant and speak down like you are some super intelligent being despite the fact your just presenting pure bullshit that can be summed up as "No one cares what you believe as long as youre for gay marriage".

> It is almost too simple to explain - to each their
> own.

Obviously not because it went over your head

> I do not like the institution of marriage, so I do
> not participate, BUT I do not go out and try to
> stop others from doing so....that would be
> childish and idiotic.

No ones stopping them. Its legal in plenty of states.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: dvhuM ()
Date: March 26, 2013 06:13PM

^^^^^above post brought to you by a complete failure of logic and blind hate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 06:45PM

dvhuM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^^^above post brought to you by a complete
> failure of logic and blind hate


Another liberal post full of facts logic and reason, oh wait its just another personal attack playing loose with the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: John Dobbins ()
Date: March 26, 2013 06:47PM

why do gays want to marry anyway? Have you looked at gay online ads? It seems all they want is multiple anal cream pies or to swallow loads or bukkake each other. Do gay men even date?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: 9GYXv ()
Date: March 26, 2013 06:49PM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> dvhuM Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^^^above post brought to you by a complete
> > failure of logic and blind hate
>
>
> Another liberal post full of facts logic and
> reason, oh wait its just another personal attack
> playing loose with the truth.


I honestly do not have the time to correct all the mistakes in your previous post.

Maybe another time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: polling numbers ()
Date: March 26, 2013 07:03PM

9GYXv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > dvhuM Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^^^above post brought to you by a complete
> > > failure of logic and blind hate
> >
> >
> > Another liberal post full of facts logic and
> > reason, oh wait its just another personal
> attack
> > playing loose with the truth.
>
>
> I honestly do not have the time to correct all the
> mistakes in your previous post.
>
> Maybe another time.


Maybe you should start by correcting your own lies. Just sayin'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 07:15PM

9GYXv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > dvhuM Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > ^^^^^above post brought to you by a complete
> > > failure of logic and blind hate
> >
> >
> > Another liberal post full of facts logic and
> > reason, oh wait its just another personal
> attack
> > playing loose with the truth.
>
>
> I honestly do not have the time to correct all the
> mistakes in your previous post.
>
> Maybe another time.

But you have the time to make post after post of personal attacks without dealing with a single fact, interesting.

Just more bullshit and personal attacks from you which is the only thing the liberals on here know how to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: March 26, 2013 07:35PM

John Dobbins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems all they want is
> multiple anal cream pies or to swallow loads or
> bukkake each other. Do gay men even date?

Wow......the thought of Anderson Cooper doing such things and then reporting the news if pretty disgusting!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: @Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 07:56PM

You really are an idiot. Your arguments are too stupid to waste the time to debate. You in your stupidity no doubt see this as winning.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Thanks for the laugh ()
Date: March 26, 2013 07:59PM

@Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You really are an idiot. Your arguments are too
> stupid to waste the time to debate. You in your
> stupidity no doubt see this as winning.


Bwahahahhahahah. The butthurt whining of a liberal. Too funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:09PM

@Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You really are an idiot. Your arguments are too
> stupid to waste the time to debate. You in your
> stupidity no doubt see this as winning.


At winning what are we playing some game, I guess we must be since we certainly arent having an intelligent conversation.

I stated facts. You and your side have just been complaining non stop about how stupid I am yet not a single one of you has the ability to point out why nor the maturity to talk about it.

All youve done is prove what metal midgets you really are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: _Eyedea_ ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:10PM

that's it, im checking out
Attachments:
enough.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: @Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:15PM

Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You really are an idiot. Your arguments are too
> > stupid to waste the time to debate. You in your
> > stupidity no doubt see this as winning.
>
>
> At winning what are we playing some game, I guess
> we must be since we certainly arent having an
> intelligent conversation.
>
> I stated facts. You and your side have just been
> complaining non stop about how stupid I am yet not
> a single one of you has the ability to point out
> why nor the maturity to talk about it.
>
> All youve done is prove what metal midgets you
> really are.

We certainly have the ability and the maturity, we just have don't have the time and the patience to deal with your ridiculous arguments. You don't have 'facts' - you just have hatred and ignorance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: pmU7x ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:20PM

@Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You really are an idiot. Your arguments are
> too
> > > stupid to waste the time to debate. You in
> your
> > > stupidity no doubt see this as winning.
> >
> >
> > At winning what are we playing some game, I
> guess
> > we must be since we certainly arent having an
> > intelligent conversation.
> >
> > I stated facts. You and your side have just
> been
> > complaining non stop about how stupid I am yet
> not
> > a single one of you has the ability to point
> out
> > why nor the maturity to talk about it.
> >
> > All youve done is prove what metal midgets you
> > really are.
>
> We certainly have the ability and the maturity, we
> just have don't have the time and the patience to
> deal with your ridiculous arguments. You don't
> have 'facts' - you just have hatred and ignorance.

Thanks!

It really is like teaching a rock to jump rope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Liberal Logic 102 ()
Date: March 26, 2013 09:13PM

@Liberal Logic 102 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> We certainly have the ability and the maturity, we
> just have don't have the time and the patience to
> deal with your ridiculous arguments. You don't
> have 'facts' - you just have hatred and ignorance.


Yea clearly with all the intellectually stimulating things youve contributed.

Its okay I know its scary to try and do a topic the talking points arent currently centered around. Im sure after losing the gun issue well move back to this and we can try this again in a few months

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What next for liberals
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:38PM

After they're done with using gays for political gain they'll refocus on helping spics take over America and protecting muslimes from any kind of criticism.

But yeah, that's a scary thought. Who knows what the fuck they're going to destroy next? They're like the borg. There's no stopping them.

They took over academia in the mid 20th century who churned out our intellectual elite in the media, government, CEOs, academia, the entertainment industry, NGO activists, etc.

They also now have the racial demographics on their side.

They now have a firm control on the masses.

Whatever they want to do they're going to do...

I fully expect America to look like a giant version of Detroit by the end of this century.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******   **      **  **     **  ******** 
 **        **     **  **  **  **  **     **  **    ** 
 **        **         **  **  **  **     **      **   
 ******    ********   **  **  **  **     **     **    
 **        **     **  **  **  **   **   **     **     
 **        **     **  **  **  **    ** **      **     
 **         *******    ***  ***      ***       **     
This forum powered by Phorum.