HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 15, 2013 09:00PM

She wants to suck some young guy dry, catch her while you can!



-
Attachments:
1363322307736.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Jason Gambino ()
Date: March 16, 2013 09:23AM

I like, except for the tiger claws.

I would gladly donate a cup of my seed to this lovely cougar. Where might I meet her?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Eyeballs ()
Date: March 16, 2013 10:26AM

Yuk! If she gets near a radiator she'll melt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: SamSon ()
Date: March 16, 2013 03:37PM

It's every guy's fantasy to have sex with a woman in her 40's or 50's while he's still in his 20's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: yum ()
Date: March 18, 2013 11:57AM

there needs to be more cougars like this in fairfax

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:03PM

yum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there needs to be more cougars like this in
> fairfax




Where would they hang out? Clyde's?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:18PM

SamSon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's every guy's fantasy to have sex with a woman
> in her 40's or 50's while he's still in his 20's.


How does one go about making this fantasy come true?

Serious answers OnLY

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Donte Hardy ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:20PM

Bingo nights

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: March 18, 2013 01:21PM

Donte Hardy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bingo nights


I want 40-50, not 70-80

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2013 02:03PM

friskydingo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Donte Hardy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bingo nights
>
>
> I want 40-50, not 70-80




At what age do MILFs turn into GILFs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: March 18, 2013 02:59PM

"At what age do MILFs turn into GILFs?"

It's not an age thing, it happens when there kids have kids. For that matter unless a woman has kids she can't be a MILF. No children or grandchildren just equals a woman you want to fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: yum ()
Date: March 19, 2013 08:31AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yum Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > there needs to be more cougars like this in
> > fairfax
>
>
>
>
> Where would they hang out? Clyde's?

hmm clydes in reston?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: nicobolas ()
Date: March 23, 2013 09:35AM

i'd hit that like a boss claws and all like my dick would explode the next day...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Beenztheredonethat ()
Date: March 23, 2013 06:03PM

I was 32 at the time and she was 51.

Her body was like that of a 19 year old girl.

Only sad part her pussy was loooose as hell you could hear an echo down there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Size does matter ()
Date: March 24, 2013 12:32AM

Beenztheredonethat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was 32 at the time and she was 51.
>
> Her body was like that of a 19 year old girl.
>
> Only sad part her pussy was loooose as hell you
> could hear an echo down there.

A pussy is never loose. They will only constrict so far.
You have the problem but it's always the ladies fault.
Man up and admit it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: just right ()
Date: March 24, 2013 12:36AM

Size does matter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beenztheredonethat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was 32 at the time and she was 51.
> >
> > Her body was like that of a 19 year old girl.
> >
> > Only sad part her pussy was loooose as hell you
> > could hear an echo down there.
>
> A pussy is never loose. They will only constrict
> so far.
> You have the problem but it's always the ladies
> fault.
> Man up and admit it.



the truth is dick size is much like the 3 bears story...too big is uncomfortable and too little is no fun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Lizzie's ()
Date: March 24, 2013 09:05AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She wants to suck some young guy dry, catch her
> while you can!
>
>
>
> -
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Cougar is Hungry for 20-Somethings
Posted by: Lizzie's ()
Date: March 24, 2013 09:05AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She wants to suck some young guy dry, catch her
> while you can!
>
>
>
> -
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **    **  **     **  **     **   ******  
 **        **   **   **     **  ***   ***  **    ** 
 **        **  **    **     **  **** ****  **       
 ******    *****     **     **  ** *** **  **       
 **        **  **    **     **  **     **  **       
 **        **   **   **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 ********  **    **   *******   **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.