HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: reporting only leads to reposting [lizzie] [USER BANNED]
Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 03, 2013 04:20AM

4:20!

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: KkyYE ()
Date: March 03, 2013 11:04AM

lizzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And thanks Cary for confirming that what THOSE
> people were doing was indeed STALKING. Fucking
> retard(s) here said it wasn't.

Where was this picture taken?

Posted by: Psycho ()
Date: March 03, 2013 12:54PM

Space

Posted by: Hey, Vexxxed ()
Date: March 03, 2013 01:09PM

I know you're Greg. It's okay. I'd be scared too. You know, you did call me all sorts of names, psycho being the main one.

I know for many reasons it's you. That blue falcon was not your house, you were right about that. It was your neighbor's.

I must say, since everyone said I wasn't stalked, then you we're not either. Neither was this other person who said something happened, although nothing happened since you know, everyone said I wouldn't do anything.

You always have something smart to say to me, I find it funny how quiet you've been until mow. I'm also not sure if I had the wrong guy why some random person would care. I went along with lots of my fake outings.

Why didn't you or frisky? Gee. Let's not be retarded now, shall we?

LOL! Greg you brought this all on yourself. You told people what my house looked like, about the bank, etc.

Everything about Mr. Wales matches you. Everything. And the car pic was taken at the neighbor across the street from you house.

So you're fucked. Period.

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: March 03, 2013 02:01PM

Well I don't know anything about Vexxxed's true identity. He was always cool in my book. I know him and lizzie had their back and fourth (and back and fourth) on this site but wasn't aware that it ever went past that.

FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie. The fact that he made several cryptic references (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign shows that he either knew it had been dumped in lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the net with him?). I don't know for certain about the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to have several things in common. The picture of that guy holding the street sign is downright creepy.

Big ups to lizzie for her reaching out to end several feuds here on this site, including one with myself.

When I realized who the two people were flanking lizzie in one picture on the previous page, my jaw hit the floor. I don't know exactly how that all unfolded but it certainly appears lizzie played her part in reaching out. That takes maturity IMO, not shown by many people on this site; myself included.

Shit, I never thought I'd see the day where lizzie seems to have been the driving voice of reason behind some very positive developments here.

I have you now.

Posted by: Don't Be Stupid ()
Date: March 03, 2013 05:08PM

I'm a lot more cynical than you are, Northman. The only reason she reached out to those two was to use them. Don't know how, don't know when - but it's coming. A zebra can't change it's stripes. I'm just surprised eesh fell for it. Thought he was smarter than that.

Personally, I don't give a shit who outed who, who's 'stalking' who, who's talking shit about who - I just want it to stop. This place has turned into a cesspool, largely as the result of one person. Seven days will go by fast. Then we'll be back to the same old crap. I hope I'm wrong, but I know better.

Date: March 03, 2013 05:36PM

Goodness, thirty had 674 views when I last looked. Now 701, nice!

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 05:50PM

Don't Be Stupid Wrote:
> I'm a lot more cynical than you are, Northman. The
> only reason she reached out to those two was to
> use them.

Yeah. Totally, thanks for giving me far more credit than I've been getting! I'm always so retarded, dumb, etc but somehow I was the puppet master this time? Odd!

Don't know how, don't know when - but
> it's coming. A zebra can't change it's stripes.
> I'm just surprised eesh fell for it. Thought he
> was smarter than that.

Of courses you don't know how, because you're a Dumbass and you weren't there. You wanna know what I used them for? I used them to fucking make up and let bygones be bygones because some people actually do have better shit to do than hide behind a keyboard.

As you all see, the 3 of us aren't hiding! Because of me, eesh and inkahootz are no longer enemies in real life or online.

So sorry but you're wrong. Some zebras do change their stripes, whether or not you want to believe it, is up to you. Maybe the fact that all the blogs have been taken down will knock some sense into your Dumbass brain.

>
> Personally, I don't give a shit who outed who,
> who's 'stalking' who, who's talking shit about who
> - I just want it to stop. This place has turned
> into a cesspool, largely as the result of one
> person.

You're right. Because of friskydingo! I had left this site and everyone knows this. Had the little obsessive punk ass little lonely rejected bitch not come to my house, I would have never returned.

So go trash that bitch. As you see, I never take the time out to go on other people's threads to talk shit to them. Ever! Unless the thread is directed towards me. I left people alone but they begged to be fucked with.

Vexxxed called me a psychopath, yet dared to keep fucking with me. I showed him how crazy I am. As well as frisky, over the last 24/48 hours both posters have had a change of attitude, amazing.

Yet nothing happened? Wrong people. Yeah. Right.

I don't remember me making long ass threads or even a small thread claiming I wasn't some wrong person.

Seven days will go by fast. Then we'll be
> back to the same old crap. I hope I'm wrong, but I
> know better.

Hey, Dumbass. I've been proving people wrong since I've been back.

All I wanted was for people to stop fucking with me. And for the majority, the main players have stopped.

In real life and off because I'm not playing around. Everyone thinks I'm crazy? Lemme show ya somethin!

Homie don't play dat!

I got what I came back for so things are pretty much okay in my book

Frisky and Vexxxed won't be talking shit to me anymore and if they know what's good for them, they'll never come near my house, ever, again.

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 06:02PM

TheNorthman Wrote:
> Well I don't know anything about Vexxxed's true
> identity. He was always cool in my book. I know
> him and lizzie had their back and fourth (and back
> and fourth) on this site but wasn't aware that it
> ever went past that.
>

Once I found out he'd been passed my house and to my job then that's when it got taken offline.

> FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid
> who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie.

LOL! Yeah, to say the least, really!

> The fact that he made several cryptic references
> (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to
> lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign
> shows that he either knew it had been dumped in
> lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself
> (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the
> net with him?).

Thanks for finally letting this be known. I'm tired of people saying I did this and blamed frisky yet somehow I managed to get him to mention the sign months before I ever mentioned it.

Goodness I must be good!

/sarcasm

I don't know for certain about
> the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to
> have several things in common. The picture of
> that guy holding the street sign is downright
> creepy.

LOL! Yeah and yet everyone believed eesh when just a Fb photo of the truck came back to me! Yet nothing about lizzie and myself else matched! Yet everything about Mike and frisky match, LOL! Hilarious simple minded people on here hate it when I'm right and fear that they're next hahaha so it's easier for them to pretend I'm wrong about these outings hahah!

>
> Big ups to lizzie for her reaching out to end
> several feuds here on this site, including one
> with myself.

Thank you! And thanks for helping me out with clearing my name and other, stuff!

>
> When I realized who the two people were flanking
> lizzie in one picture on the previous page, my jaw
> hit the floor. I don't know exactly how that all
> unfolded but it certainly appears lizzie played
> her part in reaching out. That takes maturity
> IMO, not shown by many people on this site; myself
> included.

Again, thank you. I've been telling these morons for months I am nothing like lizzie offline.

Both eesh and inka kept saying they couldn't believe how nice I really was in person lol!
>
> Shit, I never thought I'd see the day where
> lizzie seems to have been the driving voice of
> reason behind some very positive developments
> here.

I'm sick of this shit. I can understand being outed, I did it to others but for this shit to be taken offline is when someone (not me) will end up serously hurt. I don't care how annoying I am, coming to or passed my house is beyond crossing the line and karma is a bitch and so am I.

All most people need is a dose of their own medicine to see how it feels.

Both frisky and Vexxxed have had a total change of attitude this weekend.

Kind of odd for being the wrong people, LOL!!!!

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 06:32PM by lizzie.

Date: March 03, 2013 06:07PM

back it up Wrote:
------------------------------------
> ---------------------------------
>
> the "stalkers" allegedly already have your address
> and everything that they need. so they win
> because now you won't know what they are thinking
> since they aren't going to be talking about you

And I have the ability to find out who people are and will just do what they did to me.

eesh could tell you what happens.when you come near my house. He saw/heard when he was here.

So I win. I have said my warnings for the next idiot who wants to see how crazy I really am

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 06:26PM by lizzie.

Date: March 03, 2013 06:17PM

Oh and for the record, before I out someone, I run a series a psychological mind rape tests on the subjects, both frisky, btyb, Vexxxed and a few others failed. When it was the wrong person they all always responded with some smart comment, when presented with the evidence of who they are, they all always grew silent. The last thing dropped was the name.

It all starts in PMs folks! :')

Now instead of running and hiding, these "men" are trying to grow balls like me and continue to post. Hahahah!!!!!!!

Karma karma karma karma, go watch GREG and Darma.

I enjoyed open Mike night on Friday but saying I'm using eesh and inka cutts like a knife. Oh Wales

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 06:24PM

714 at the time of this post!

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 06:25PM by lizzie.

Date: March 03, 2013 07:01PM

Posted by: 2concerned () Date: July 03, 2012 07:12AM

None of this really matches with the young woman I spoke to on the phone, though.

Yep! It's hard for people who know me, have met me or talked to me on.the phone to fathom that I am lizzie

Which is what I've been trying to do by posting my videos and whatnot lately and that's why it still upset people. Because I'm really not who or what you thought I was

This is the internet, Dumbass! You can be whatever you want! I choose to be a bitch. Don't like it? Don't read my posts. I'm still gonna promote my band and artwork after my ban is lifted so deal with it!

Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you.

I've met 4 people from here now and none of them can believe how nice I am in person!

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 07:28PM

More proof that I'm not the evil, horrible bitch everyone thinks I am!

Thanks inka, I have to say you and eesh are two of the coolest people I've met!

Glad we did this. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Re: Let's review shall we? Posted by: who is who () Date: March 03, 2013 01:41PM

I took a risk that night by going to meet two people in a parking lot, who I knew were armed and had a huge grudge against me. Eesh still hated me up until our meeting, but Liz has a way with people and was able to broker an armistice ( I can't thank you enough, Lizzie; you are an angel in devil's clothing!).

Were Liz and eesh complete assholes to me in the past? Yes, but we made peace, broke bread, and became friends that night.

#stillwinning

Posted by: Hey Vex, frisky came to my job! ()
Date: March 03, 2013 08:02PM

Greg, or whatever you wanna be called, Vexxxed, it wasn't the movie that gave your up, it was the fact that you live account across the street from where that car pic was taken, your past name on your mailbox and the fact that I'm not stupid and you failed my tests and all of a sudden wanna apologize for the years of your bullshit?! Ha! You told eesh you live near me, go by my house and you said you went to my job after it came out where I worked.

You're a stalker. Period. You and frisky both went to my job and to and passed my house more than once. . And I know frisky is Mike because he's the same guy I mentioned starring at me. I remember that face and the fact that he made a thread on just shows how careless he is with this shit.

Like you, he's been put in his place, gotten a taste of his own medicine, got what he paid for and now doesn't want to "engage in this non sense anymore" yet only 24 hours he was mocking the situation, just like you were, LOL!!!

I'm in psychology, I know what's going on here, boy.

So don't you ever tell me I'm wrong about something when I know for a mother fucking fact that I am correct.

And seriously, Christmas up in March is tacky. Just sayin! You old fat fuck
70 years old acting the way you do! It's time to grow up, Gregory!

Date: March 03, 2013 08:18PM

I left my gloves in eesh's car! :'(

Anyway, no. We can't all be friends. I don't want to meet anyone else from this website! 4 is enough!

Maybe 2con, Misery and Chuck but that's it! The rest of you people who talked shit, thinking you know anything about me, can GET STALKED! LOLOL!!!! :')

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 08:33PM

LOL inka! I would wanna take pics and post them, but as you said, I highly doubt anyone besides you two have the balls to face me anyway. Especially now that they know I'm not all talk!

#stillwinning

Posted by: who is who ()
Date: March 03, 2013 08:42PM

lizzie Wrote:
> I left my gloves in eesh's car! :'(
>
> Anyway, no. We can't all be friends. I don't want
> to meet anyone else from this website! 4 is
> enough!
>
> Maybe 2con, Misery and Chuck but that's it! The
> rest of you people who talked shit, thinking you
> know anything about me, can GET STALKED! LOLOL!!!!
> :')

I could see 2con and Chuck getting along very well; however, I don't see how well Misery would fit into the picture, especially if eesh is there. I just don't know the guy, other than the facade he puts on here ( everybody is VERY different offline). Like I told you the other night, I've never even exchanged a PM with Misery.

Date: March 03, 2013 08:46PM

And just in case you missed it the first 3 times I said it, I know frisky is Mike because Mike is the same dude who came to my job and starred me down the entire time he was there.

Another poster here dropped his name after I threatened to have the police contact him because he told me on several different occasions that he knew who frisky was.

The name and info and pretty much everything matched and added up to frisky as well as me recognizing him from being the creep from my job.

So um yeah. Don't tell me I have the wrong guy when everything added up and I witnessed this punk ass creep watching my every move like the obsessive desperate lonely pathetic sack of dog shit that he truly is.

I've outed several people here, not one was the wrong person. As I said before, I do extensive research and psychological mind fucks on my specimens first.

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 08:47PM

Well I almost met misery once

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 10:20PM by lizzie.

Date: March 03, 2013 08:48PM

Who are you talking to? lol

lizzie Wrote:
> And just in case you missed it the first 3 times I
> said it, I know frisky is Mike because Mike is the
> same dude who came to my job and starred me down
> the entire time he was there.
>
> Another poster here dropped his name after I
> threatened to have the police contact him because
> he told me on several different occasions that he
> knew who frisky was.
>
> The name and info and pretty much everything
> matched and added up to frisky as well as me
> recognizing him from being the creep from my job.
>
> So um yeah. Don't tell me I have the wrong guy
> when everything added up and I witnessed this punk
> ass creep watching my every move like the
> obsessive desperate lonely pathetic sack of dog
> shit that he truly is.
>
>
> I've outed several people here, not one was the
> wrong person. As I said before, I do extensive
> research and psychological mind fucks on my
> specimens first.

Date: March 03, 2013 08:49PM

lizzie Wrote:
> Well I almost met misery once but then I found out
> he lied about something and then threatened to
> kill himself all over again so I just stopped
> talking to him LOL!

I always thought he only PMed people he thought were girls and Harry Tuttle.

Date: March 03, 2013 08:52PM

Anyone who still feels the need to tell me I'm wrong about frisky Mike or Greg Vexxxed.

Anyone who's never fucked with me has nothing to worry about. I've never ever outed or harassed anyone who didn't do anything to me first.

I never messed with anyone first. They all deserved it and brought it on themselves.

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 08:53PM

LOL! That's probably pretty much what he did, Hahaha!

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 08:56PM

I think it's hilarious now these idiots wanna copy us and have some damn FFXU meeting! Ha! Pathetic.

Stick to being keyboard warriors guys. Anonymous pussy suits most of you very well.

#stillwinning

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 03, 2013 09:04PM

Don't Be Stupid Wrote:
> I'm a lot more cynical than you are, Northman. The
> only reason she reached out to those two was to
> use them. Don't know how, don't know when - but
> it's coming. A zebra can't change it's stripes.
> I'm just surprised eesh fell for it. Thought he
> was smarter than that.

It was my idea to meet lizzie.

Posted by: #1 ()
Date: March 03, 2013 09:05PM

lizzie Wrote:
> Well I almost met misery once but then I found out
> he lied about something and then threatened to
> kill himself all over again so I just stopped
> talking to him LOL!

Chuck Hoffman kicks some serious ass

Date: March 03, 2013 09:12PM

#1 Wrote:
>
>
> Chuck Hoffman kicks some serious ass

This made me laugh ( is his middle name Norris?)! lol

Date: March 03, 2013 09:19PM

eesh Wrote:
----------------------------------------------
>
>
> It was my idea to meet lizzie.

And inkahootz's idea to meet us, LOL!

My mind is still blown that it actually happened! I'm sure everyone else feels the same haha! Had we mentioned it earlier, of course no one would have ever believed us!

I'm glad it happened though! It was a wild, hilarious, exciting, and highly adrenaline pumping night/morning! LOL 6 hours went by so damn fast!

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 09:23PM

eesh Wrote:
>
>
>
>
> It was my idea to meet lizzie.

This is a true statement.

Date: March 03, 2013 09:27PM

I also wouldn't mind meeting Mephisto.

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 09:36PM

lizzie Wrote:
> I also wouldn't mind meeting Mephisto.
>
>
>
>
>
>

Thing is, when I met up with 2con and he wanted to go to go to FP, Meph was actually quite cordial. The only problem I had with Meph was his lying, but that's all water under the bridge.

Date: March 03, 2013 09:44PM

Well we'll see if we can get him and 2con into meeting up. Everyone else can seriously die in a fire and doesn't deserve to meet the infamous lizzie, LOL!

I'm sad CH declined meeting :(

But I can understand ..

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 09:50PM

lizzie Wrote:
>
>
>
> I'm sad CH declined meeting :(
>
>
> But I can understand ..

Maybe Chuck has Agoraphobia.

Date: March 03, 2013 09:53PM

Or he's just truly not psychotic.

What really happened they other night was a psychopath meeting group.

That's all!

LOL! Jk! I realize now we're the most sane people here! Ha!

/sarcasm

;)

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 09:55PM

Can we really have a ffxu summit?

Posted by: eyeball kid ()
Date: March 03, 2013 09:59PM

What's going on in this thread meshugginahs?

Date: March 03, 2013 09:59PM

No.

Why does everyone wanna do that now that eesh, inka and I met?

I've been telling people to stop being pussy ass keyboard warriors and meet me.

Offer is over now. Only two people were brave enough and only 3 people here have room to talk about how a bunch of cowards the rest of you who hide are!

Again, that's a resounding NO!

From me, talk to eesh and inka about what they want!

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 10:01PM

Hey guise, lets meet for Mexican!

Date: March 03, 2013 10:05PM

I've once again proven everyone wrong who said I was scared, all talk and some internet thug.

I, a 5'4 female, under 110 pounds, met with two of the most feared men on this website. Alone! That tells you I'm really either seriously fearless, brave, have more guts and bigger balls than anyone here, or I too am truly a psychopath myself and I like both answers either way.

So, as usual, I win. Cary agreed to remove my stuff if I stayed in this thread for a week and it's working out very nicely. He's already removed somethings.

I'm finally content with this place! :')

#stillwinning

Date: March 03, 2013 10:19PM

Here are two examples of people who fucked with me for over a year and both got outed this past week.

Both claim to not be these people but I think anyone in their right mind would go ahead and jump on the chance of being wrongfully outed. That way no harm could come to the real you, later, who cares about some random person being thrown under the bus, as long as it isnt you!

I've never seen wrong outings get reported except Northman LOL and ha yeah, no comment on that one!

But these two guys really make me laugh because not even 72 hours ago they were both mocking, taunting me and talking shit as usual, now one wants to apologize and the other waits a week til after he's outed to say that's not him?! Hahahah!!!

I win! Again!

Frisky is the same guy I saw at my job I was only able to confirm this from his mug shot, the Facebook photos came later and also helped, as well as everything else I have posted 30 times! and Vexxxed lives across the street from where that blue Ford falcon he said was his, LOL!

Right, totally the wrong guys!

That explains these threads LOL!

I already told Vexxxed he'd be next anyway! And he was.

I don't lie like some people. You scared ass pussybitches.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1128174.html

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1128657.html

#stillwinning

wales cutts
Date: March 03, 2013 10:24PM

Also LOL @ the anon troll that kept saying nothing would happen to frisky, I'm a scared little bitch and wasn't gonna do anything!

HAHAHAH! You are so right! I did nothing, which is why the day after "nothing"happened, frisky suddenly doesn't want to "engage in this nonsense anymore"

Yet it was really hilarious coming to my house and taunting me.

Until he got a dose of his own medicine, the tables were turned, the script was flipped and it became an entirely different story, LOL!

:')

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 10:30PM by lizzie.

Date: March 03, 2013 10:26PM

Can't we all just get along?

mike greg
Date: March 03, 2013 10:29PM

I'm over it all now, LOL!

My point has been proven! ;)

I'm happy with the results.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 10:30PM by lizzie.

Re: mike greg
Posted by: 4XPYY ()
Date: March 03, 2013 10:38PM

NOTHING HAPPENED TO FRISKY - FACT

a pic of some random license plate is just gay

and you have been here for like 20 hours - no life = FACT

LIZ - OUTED
INKY - OUTED
EESH - OUTED

ALL LOSERS

Date: March 03, 2013 10:46PM

First of all I never said anything was gonna happen to him, LOL!

Second, frisky = OUTED!

He was the guy who came to my job. So yeah he is M
Cutts or Mike C. Whatever.

Also you keep bringing up these license plates for some reason. I know nothing about them or how you think they're connected to Michael C. somehow.

I do find it hilarious and fascinating that the megedata someone said was around 1:30-1:40 or some shit and frisky just magically appears online at the time so I guess nothing scared him into coming online or claiming that he's not M. Edward C and saying he no longer wants to engage in this nonsense.

So very fascinating, the human mind.

#stillwinning

Posted by: 9hfmv ()
Date: March 03, 2013 10:46PM

4XPYY Wrote:
>
> ALL LOSERS

Says the anonymous troll who won't come out of the closet.

Date: March 03, 2013 10:51PM

And you should go and see how long I actually haven't been posting because I definitely haven't been on here for 20 hours! - FACT!

#stillwinning

wales cutts
Date: March 03, 2013 10:54PM

I'm sorry you think not breaking the law is gay but I can assure you SOMETHING must have happened to prompt frisky to randomly get online and then later say he's not "that Mike guy" and no longer want to engage in this nonsense.

I cannot speak on anything since as you said, I didn't do anything, LOL!!!

#stillwinning

Re: wales cutts
Date: March 03, 2013 10:59PM

who is who Wrote:
> friskydingo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I just want to officially put that out there.
> >
> > I am not him.
> >
> > I do not know him.
>
>
>
> The biggest give away is the fact that he is
> omitting his SURNAME and ADDRESS. This is public
> information, so if it really wasn't him, it
> wouldn't be a big deal to include it.

Inka made a good point here and I also noticed this too LOL @"that Mike guy" why not say the last name?

That and the multiple similarity evidence photos and the fact that this is the guy who came to my job once again confirms that I didn't out the wrong guy LOL!

Loser ass bitch so butthurt that I rejected him 19 times!

#stillwinning

wales
Date: March 03, 2013 11:02PM

The wisest thing for Vexxxed and frisky would be to.never post here again. Period!

#stillwinning

Re: wales
Date: March 03, 2013 11:19PM

Goodness! Have I really shut my anonymous troll up with logic and common sense? LOL!

That's hilarious on so many levels!

Date: March 03, 2013 11:55PM

I'm sure many people probably don't believe in horoscopes but mine for yesterday and today were pretty spot on, LOL

SATURDAY, MAR 2, 2013
Today may be an excellent time to take a second shot at something that didn't
work out the first time, Aquarius. Falling flat on your face can damage your
confidence and self-esteem. But failure and rejection are parts of life, and they
really do add character. By going back into the ring, you ensure that the
character you're adding to is courageous, and through perseverance, successful.

SUNDAY, MAR 3, 2013
The results of the recent planetary influence are coming home to roost,
Aquarius. If everything went according to plan, you gained some insight into
your ego. Buddhist wise men say that the path to spiritual fulfillment lies in
knowing how to build a healthy ego while developing a part of oneself
completely foreign to the ego.

Them chickens surely did come home to roost if I don't say so myself, ha!

Date: March 04, 2013 12:14AM

Cary told you to stfu

just like the extensive research that 9-11 was faked

if you have the answer before "researching" you will always find a way

Some anon retards on Vexxxed outing thread.

Cary didn't tell me to stfu and my research proved to be 100% accurate, I've never heard of 9/11 being "faked" but I know 9/19 is an important date in frisky's life, LOL!!!

Frisky was the guy I saw at my job, same as Vexxxed who also said he went there. Everything on the two of them in real life matches the posters here.

If you wanna go by that, then in that case, I am not Mo and I got some random girl to pose with lizzie signs and make lizzie videos! Hey, that's actually pretty logical!

Oh no! Looks like I was right all along! I've never been outed LOL! You all lose! :(

Date: March 04, 2013 12:17AM

Another anonymous retard

> this was proven last night. and from extensive > research. as you know, i've outed several people > here. i have my ways of finding out things.

Would that be your uncle in the police department? If so, he could probably be fired for helping you.

Oh yeah? It was him! Now, good luck finding out who HE is, LOL!!!!

Posted by: trolll ()
Date: March 04, 2013 12:17AM

Bait.gif

Date: March 04, 2013 12:20AM

Posted by: mdCF7 () Date: March 02, 2013 03:34PM

you have outed no one

My personal favorite! LOL! No comment there whatsoever! Hahah!

And Vexxxed said the last two outings have eesh written all over, yet it was one of frisky good friends who gave him up, lol! And Vexxxed Dumbass posting that car in his neighbors yard. He lives right around the corner, I figured it out! Ha! :')

Date: March 04, 2013 12:33AM

Fuck outing people. Who gives a shit what a motherfucker be doing in real life. Dickholes on here need a life.

mike
Date: March 04, 2013 12:35AM

Another anonymous retard :

> actually, it's nothing. because you know, everyone > said "NOTHING" will happen and nothing did happen. > except frisky confirming who he really is, > LOL!!!!!

only in YOUR world did that happen

he has not said shit, what you choose to think is much different than reality

and if you know who he is? nothing will happen STILL
-----

LOL!!!!! I'm pretty sure he said something when he just so happen to come out yesterday and say he wasn't that Mike guy, huh? Or maybe when he said he wasn't gonna engage in the nonsense anymore, LOL!

Too funny seeing as how he is the reason for all this nonsense, bullshit and drama that's been happening for the past few weeks!

Yet the day after "nothing happens" he has a total change of attitude, it takes him a week to say hes not "that Mike guy" LOL!

I enjoy being right all the time. I know it frustrates you mr anonymous troll but anyone with a brain would know that fucking with me online or off has serious repercussions.

And is pretty pointless since I just keep smacking you in the face with logic and proof of how I'm right.

Date: March 04, 2013 12:41AM

Hey, lizzie, I'm that MIKE guy of FALLS CHURCH and I want you to know I am not friskydingo and I have never, EVER posted on this website (and NEVER will). I'm sorry, but please leave poor friskydingo alone, it's not like anything happened, right?

Date: March 04, 2013 12:55AM

that MIKE guy of FALLS CHURCH Wrote:
> Hey, lizzie,

Hey Mr.Cutts

I'm that MIKE guy of FALLS CHURCH and
> I want you to know I am not friskydingo and I have
> never, EVER posted on this website (and NEVER
> will).

Well, since you say you are indeed THAT Mike guy from FC I can only be inclined to believe everything you're telling me. I know no one ever lies online and you said you'll never post here so I definitely believe that, because you're saying it. It must be true!

I'm sorry, but please leave poor
> friskydingo alone, it's not like anything
> happened, right?

Again, I have to trust that you aren't frisky since not only did your birthday, age, height, weight and location all match, the fact that you're the same guy who came to my job and made a thread about it leads me to believe you're telling the truth.

Thanks for clearing this up and no, nothing happened as you know
frisky just happened to come online at the same time nothing was going on outside his house!

LOL!!!!!

/sarcasm

BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER! :')

Date: March 04, 2013 12:59AM

I also forgot that since you both had been stopped by the same cop and both love stealing street signs also makes me think you're not him.

Posted by: competencia ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:00AM

I get up at five in the morning. I fight traffic. I bust my hump all day, I fight traffic again. Then I pay my taxes - The End.
I have a tough life...

greg
Date: March 04, 2013 01:03AM

Can you clear up this license plates thing? Someone keeps saying they are connected to the Mike guy from FC but I heard nothing happened and that several posters were not stalked this weekend so I'm not sure how if nothing happened how some random anonymous poster would think they belonging to some guy when they very well could belong to that other guy who says he's also not that one guy!

The sarcasm is too much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 01:04AM by Psycho.

Re: greg
Posted by: Great ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:13AM

Awesome, great, high five, you are right. You are an evil mastermind psycho with a 134 IQ and no one should have ever doubted you. Lizzie wins, always and forever.

No can you just move on?

Posted by: 136 ()
Date: March 04, 2013 01:26AM

My IQ is 136

Although everything you said is absolutely 10000% correct, I am not evil but I am smart enough to be able to recognize sarcasm over the internet. Unlike many retarded people here.

But tell me this, why should I move on now? After I was mocked and taunted and made to look like a liar and be stalked at home at work and online for months just because some people here found me annoying on the internet?

How's that okay when it's happening to me but as soon as the tables are turned I should move on? It's going to far when I show people how it feels.

Weird. And I never once went out of my way to harassed anyone first, I never one outed anyone who didn't fuck with me first.

And I never stalked someone in real life who rejected me for pancakes.

Funny how it wasn't stalking when it was happening to me yet when the same happens to other people, it's a huge deal. Only difference is, I didn't also go to their fucking jobs.

I'll move on when I'm ready to. Thanks! Don't like what I'm saying? Don't read. I'm in this one thread so you can't use the excuse now that it's hard to ignore me because i keep posting thread after thread.

Date: March 04, 2013 01:32AM

It's all fun and games when they're fucking with a psycho, but it's not so funny when the psycho is fucking with them!

Date: March 04, 2013 01:42AM

Imagine that. The complete and total irony and hypocrisy of the people on this site is truly astounding.

I got to be a running joke for months, even after I had actually left. I get to say when things have gone too far, okay?

Someone annoying you on the internet is no reason for people to try to "ruin their life" and stalk them in the real world? I don't give 2 fucks how much anyone hated me, it went too far on September 19th 2012 thanks to friskydingo. September 19 also just so happens to be the birthday of the guy I outed him to be. I can understand me being outed and even my outing was ridiculous but to take it offline? Nah. You're kidding me if you say I've gone too far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 01:45AM by Psycho.

Michael
Date: March 04, 2013 01:49AM

Take comfort in knowing my rein [online] with these people is over. And that is all I'm going to say about that!

Cary said he'd remove things if I complied with his rules so that's what I'm doing.

People [online] have nothing to worry about anymore with regards to me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 01:51AM by Psycho.

Re: Michael
Posted by: I LIKE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: March 04, 2013 02:02AM

Posted by: Cary () Date: March 02, 2013 04:10PM

I understand your logic behind the 'friskydingo' connection, and if it's true I'm sure the police will make an arrest and prosecute the case.

-anon liz

Re: Michael
Posted by: YET I WAS LYING AND MADE IT UP? ()
Date: March 04, 2013 02:05AM

Posted by: TheNorthman () Date: March 03, 2013 02:01PM

FD on the other hand is unfortunately a sick kid who has developed an unhealthy fixation on lizzie. The fact that he made several cryptic references (on the board and in PM's...to me, which I sent to lizzie a couple days ago) to the Oaktan Ave sign shows that he either knew it had been dumped in lizzie's yard or, more than likely, did it himself (who else can he co-opt to stalk some chick on the net with him?). I don't know for certain about the suggested identity of FD, but they appear to have several things in common. The picture of that guy holding the street sign is downright creepy.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:01AM

;

edit by Cary: Personal attacks on family members removed. User banned, account deleted. 178.0.0.0/8 banned (RIPE network range)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2013 05:18PM by Cary.

Date: March 04, 2013 03:07AM

Goodness! Like everyone hasn't already seen those photos 2664 times before!

Yawnnnnnnnnn..you're just making my chances of getting everything I want so much better!

When Cary sees stuff like this and not going crazy and messing up the place, he'll definitely see that I'm sticking to my word.

/failure

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 03:10AM by Psycho.

Posted by: butthurt lizzie ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:09AM

lizzie is still getting butthurt everytime that you post those images. even on the first page of this thread when she was begging cary to remove them. she said, "if you remove those images then i will be gone forever"

yarite

Date: March 04, 2013 03:14AM

Actually I'm not, the people responsible for those photos being up apologized and took them down and said have Cary take the others down.

And posting them is only going to keep me here longer and I'll just continue to report and post. It's really that simple. Staying in one thread is fun actually!

Date: March 04, 2013 03:15AM

:')

Posted by: not trust 4 u ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:16AM

Psycho Wrote:
> When Cary sees stuff like this and not going crazy
> and messing up the place, he'll definitely see
> that I'm sticking to my word.

I believe that lizzie is posting those images anonymously so she can claim to Cary that she is "not going crazy and messing up the place" don't trust her Cary.

that bitch can't be trusted.

Posted by: lizzie lives in a crack house ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:17AM

Psycho Wrote:
> :')

are those your new drug dealers? lizzie is a drug dealer in fairfax

Date: March 04, 2013 03:18AM

I'm pretty sure Cary would call me out on that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 03:23AM by Psycho.

Posted by: can neither confirm nor deny ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:18AM

Psycho Wrote:
> the people responsible for those photos being up apologized and took them down

i know for a fact that isn't true

Date: March 04, 2013 03:20AM

Yawn

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 03:36AM by Psycho.

Posted by: cant be tamed ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:20AM

Psycho Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure Cary would call me out on that.

if posted anonymously then Cary wouldn't know who posted it. like your fairfaxleaks name when you posted all of the fairfax high school students grades.

Date: March 04, 2013 03:22AM

can neither confirm nor deny Wrote:
> Psycho Wrote:
> -----
> > the people responsible for those photos being
> up apologized and took them down
>
>
>
> i know for a fact that isn't true

I guess that's why they took them down and I met them.

Oh, right. Even some people realize "toll lizzie" is an old, dumb, boring, tired played out game

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 03:26AM by Psycho.

Date: March 04, 2013 03:25AM

cant be tamed Wrote:
> Psycho Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm pretty sure Cary would call me out on that.
>
>
> if posted anonymously then Cary wouldn't know who
> posted it. like your fairfaxleaks name when you
> posted all of the fairfax high school students
> grades.

Then I guess it's great that it was posted non anonymously, huh Dumbass?!

You're boring me! I'm going to sleep! You can have the last word!

Posted by: salve ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:28AM

Psycho Wrote:
>>
> Oh, right. Even some people realize "toll lizzie"
> is an old, dumb, boring, tired played out game

you cant stop replying to me. i own you. i own this thread.

Posted by: you are my peasant ()
Date: March 04, 2013 03:32AM

now that you see that i have won. i am commanding you to go to stop posting and go to sleep.

Date: March 04, 2013 04:05AM

I was busy reporting things. And clearly you missed this from yesterday!

edit by Cary: Personal attack imagery of innocent bystander removed. Filename contained innocent bystander's (apparent relative of lizzie) full name. Please leave innocents out of this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2013 03:28AM by Cary.

THANK YOU CARY I'm gonna continue to comply since he's already doing what he said he'd wait 7 days to do.

I win! :')

Posted by: hHahaha ()
Date: March 04, 2013 04:06AM

you are my peasant Wrote:
> now that you see that i have won. i am commanding
> you to go to stop posting and go to sleep.

You funny bro

+3.14
Attachments:
i_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

Posted by: hahahHa ()
Date: March 04, 2013 04:12AM

Lizzie, did you put up the pics of your family up there from a different IP to make it look like someone else is doing it? So that you can show cary your restraint in getting involved with trolls?

Date: March 04, 2013 04:47AM

That question makes no sense. What restraint? It's not like I'm gonna get all angry and spam the site or post in another thread because some idiot is posting the same pics that have been posted 324 times already LOL!

And no, actually. I'm not posting from another IP seeing as how Cary would still be able to see it was connected to me, Dumbass!

Trolling me has become ineffective at this point, I think everyone with a fully developed brain, common sense, logic and maturity had come to this conclusion. And since Cary is sticking to his word I am doing the same.

There isn't anything you can do to me that hasn't been done before. I'm really immune to it all now.

Sorry that your entertainment is over. Sorry to ruin your fun but I've come to realize that there are far more important things in life.

After this week I'll just be a memory and you will see how boring this place is without me posting. You must already be feeling it if you're still resorting to old ass tactics trying to bait me.

It's just not going to work anymore. I'm getting what I want. I got everything I came back for and so much more.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 06:04AM by lizzie.

Date: March 04, 2013 06:05AM

It's almost over. And I couldn't be happier! I genuinely hope everyone who has ever messed with me and got a taste of their own medicine has learned something, because I have and I'm humble enough to say I deserve to be outed, not stalked at home or at my job.

I'm a bitch but karma is a far bigger bitch than I ever could be.

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 06:15AM by lizzie.

Date: March 04, 2013 06:10AM

And just for the record I am not thinkbox and have no idea who or what the hell that shit even is, Dumbass retards!

P.S

lizzie always wins! :')

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2013 06:11AM by lizzie.

Posted by: Hey Vexxxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: March 04, 2013 06:52AM

I see why you talked so much shit about my.house and truck!

You have a small shitty green and tan 2 door truck LOL!

And as crappy, small and old as my house is my.property is WORTH MORE THAN YOURS! HAHAHAH!!!

FUCKING - A! It all makes sense now! LOL!!

You
Are
Poor
Bitter
Jealous
Old
Fat
Ugly

And your house and cars are shitty. You're a retired 70 year old white male, jealous of a 23 year old fast food worker. Wow! It's funny how life is! :')

Posted by: Bitch ()
Date: March 04, 2013 07:23AM

Psycho

Date: March 04, 2013 07:24AM

Bitch

Posted by: The Lizzie Show ()
Date: March 04, 2013 07:26AM

That's all this is.

VIEW! LIKE! SUBSCRIBE - www.youtube.com/assassass420aa

Posted by: Nebula ()
Date: March 04, 2013 07:27AM

I forgot this name

Posted by: Crazy ()
Date: March 04, 2013 07:28AM

And proud

Posted by: Weirdo ()
Date: March 04, 2013 07:30AM

Purest snug for Duffel heck adjustment

Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: March 04, 2013 07:31AM

Hydrogen. Tonight GT's Clinton XML hygiene

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.