HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: iodine ()
Date: February 07, 2013 11:43PM

Google play is infested with so much malware, spyware, nagware, adware.

It's a fucking horror show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: methiolate ()
Date: February 08, 2013 12:11AM

iodine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Google play is infested with so much malware,
> spyware, nagware, adware.
>
> It's a fucking horror show.



Yeah it is. I don't trust much of anything on Android.

IOS sucks in its own ways but there's a whole lot less of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Earl Frank ()
Date: February 09, 2013 01:47AM

My Android just crapped out. You might as well stick a pipe of my ass because i am getting fucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: February 09, 2013 03:25PM

My Android is pretty damn smooth. It's over a year old and still has more features and a bigger screen than that new iPhone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Legg Mason ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:12PM

You can always change your settings so that your apps are only downloaded from secure locations. Do you REALLY want an iPhone where you must PAY for apps?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Holy Phone ()
Date: February 10, 2013 02:36PM

Legg Mason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can always change your settings so that your
> apps are only downloaded from secure locations. Do
> you REALLY want an iPhone where you must PAY for
> apps?


It's not the site that they're coming from although worse if downloading from shady sites. Google Play and Amazon both are full of the same crap. Made worse by Android apps having access to too much too easily and for the average person to grant rights to apps whether they know it or not.

You can jailbreak an iPhone and download whatever you want and you'll be in the same place. But the store itself is a whole lot cleaner for the average user. Even with firewalls and app rights approval and the rest of those types of programs running I don't trust Android with anything important. Just too many potential holes. I don't really trust IOS either but more so.

No, I'm not an Apple fanboi. I've had and have both and they both have advantages/disadvantages. But as far as that kinda stuff goes, it is what it is...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: iodine ()
Date: February 10, 2013 04:43PM

IMHO, here's the problem, and forgive me if I veer off into nerd land:


1) Android apps are basically Java apps and as we know Java blows cock. Every fucking programmer that I thought was a complete fucking idiot almost always was a Java programmer.

2) You can't make money writing Android apps period. Therefore most apps are pet projects, or the brainchild of someone with enough time on their hands to play. The amount of time you invest is simply not worth the return.

3) Google keeps coming out with a new version of the the application stack every other damn day; when you get a new Android phone, chances are that it's completely fucking out of date. There are literally thousands of phones than an Android can run on and no fucking moron is going to invest the time to make sure that his little piece of shit java app is going to run on all versions and all phones; it simply costs too much. Therefore Android apps are totally fucking buggy.

4) A five year old can reverse engineer Java apps. Therefore, if you think you've come up with the next killer app on Android, little Kumar can reverse engineer that sucker, copy the code, and push his app into the Android market thus fucking your efforts. And no, there is fuck all you can do about it.

The way I see it, the reason you have an Android phone is because:

1) You are dumb and think that a big screen is a compelling reason to buy one. But you just like like a tool with something that looks like a plasma screen held up to your ear whilst making a phone call.

2) Your technically inept and don't understand what a piece of shit it is.

3) It was really fucking cheap.

4) You are really susceptible to advertising gimmickry.


rant over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: yvmGC ()
Date: February 10, 2013 04:54PM

thanks for the input mr. jobs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:20PM

Yeah... seriously.

And screw those little screens. Once Apple fixes their battery issues they'll catch up in screen size. They aren't making them small because they want to. I don't know how people use those things. Always a shock when I'm being shown something on an iPhone how truly handicapped they are by those small screens.

2. I rooted this thing and it's a masterpiece. Enjoy your iGeniuses or whatever they are.

3. This Nexus was the same price as the iPhone.

4. Apple is the advertising shepherd and you're it's little iSheep. Is an Apple fanboy seriously accusing someone else of being susceptible to ads? I bet the first time you saw those hip rainbow colored commercials for the iPod you ran out and bought yaself one. Too cute.

iPhones are now and always for college girls and old people who think they're using the latest and greatest because the college girl at Best Buy has it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Darren McFadden ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:30PM

I'll stick to my Jitterbug Phone. They are the best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Nexucks ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:45PM

0tter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah... seriously.
>
> And screw those little screens. Once Apple fixes
> their battery issues they'll catch up in screen
> size. They aren't making them small because they
> want to. I don't know how people use those things.
> Always a shock when I'm being shown something on
> an iPhone how truly handicapped they are by those
> small screens.
>


Yeah, cause I want to carry around a fucking mini-pad that I can't even fit in my pocket.

If there's anybody susceptible to the latest and greatest scam it's the Android fan boys like you.

BTW, how's LTE working on your Nexus? ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: sdfsdfsdfdsf ()
Date: February 10, 2013 07:56PM

I went from the 4s to the samsung S3 and I fucking hate my POS android. The touch screen is not as good as apple, the marketplace sucks, battery life sucks, the build quality sucks. I have paid for apps numerous times that don't even work with my phone, never had the problem with my iphone. If the screen on the iphone is too small for you, I would recommend seeing the eye doc for an exam. The only thing I like about my s3 is that I do not have to use itunes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: February 11, 2013 02:11AM

Mini iPad? Won't fit in a pocket? Seriously? The exaggerations prove you have no argument. As Apple expands their screen size about 2 years behind everyone else we laugh at you. :) They'll catch up eventually and then you iSheep will all of a sudden love this screen size. The key to the pocket issue is to ditch the skinny jeans.

My 4g is grand. Welcome to the world of 4g by the way. Again, 2 years late. How's NFC treating ya? Isn't it nice paying for stuff with the phone? Wait. Maybe the iPhone 6 will have that... again, years late. Been using NFC since 2011.

We Android fan boys do love the latest and greatest. Clearly you Apple chumps don't.

How can you even read this through those shattered screens you all have? Retina vision!

Super AMOLED ftw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Nexucks ()
Date: February 11, 2013 04:10AM

0tter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mini iPad? Won't fit in a pocket? Seriously? The
> exaggerations prove you have no argument. As Apple
> expands their screen size about 2 years behind
> everyone else we laugh at you. :) They'll catch up
> eventually and then you iSheep will all of a
> sudden love this screen size. The key to the
> pocket issue is to ditch the skinny jeans.
>
> My 4g is grand. Welcome to the world of 4g by the
> way. Again, 2 years late. How's NFC treating ya?
> Isn't it nice paying for stuff with the phone?
> Wait. Maybe the iPhone 6 will have that... again,
> years late. Been using NFC since 2011.
>
> We Android fan boys do love the latest and
> greatest. Clearly you Apple chumps don't.
>
> How can you even read this through those shattered
> screens you all have? Retina vision!
>
> Super AMOLED ftw.


Yes, mini pad. That's why people make fun of your big-ass phone when you're not looking. lol Actually, the Nexus isn't too bad but some of them are friggin ridiculous.

But if you like it, what the hell. Go for it. Personally, I'd rather have a smaller, thinner, lighter phone myself. I have tablets and other devices when I want something bigger. I was hoping that they'd make the rumored phone based on the Touch but unfortunately didn't happen.

LTE not 4g. There's a hack for the Nexus btw.

Nobody gives a shit about NFC. You're not using it much because there aren't many places here to use it. And I don't know that I'd trust it on a rooted Android phone anyway.

No, I've not seen shattered screens beyond people who have fucked them up. And AMOLED or not, it's still a relatively tiny ass screen even if it's marginally bigger and better. Cool tech, but I really don't see a whole hell of a lot of difference between any of them to tell the truth. Not enough that I'd buy on that basis anyway. But I know you're proud of it. lol

I'm not an iSheep dumbass. I've had and have both. Personally, I like IOS for phones better. I like Android better for tablets since you can better take advantage of the customization which mostly just creates a mess on a phone. You ddon't have to pick sides you know. Or I guess maybe you don't know... baaaaaa.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: fanoflizze-loner ()
Date: February 11, 2013 04:13AM

LMAO!! NFC?!?!? REALLY?!?! WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY USES THAT SHIT. JUST LIKE SIRI/S TALK. ITS COOL AND ALL, BUT YOU PROBABLY NEVER USE IT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: jhey ()
Date: February 11, 2013 04:01PM

Android's hardware and OS are better. Apple's app store is better.

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: droid blows ()
Date: July 24, 2013 08:48PM

I'm on my third piece of shit droid. Slow texting, reboot everyday, Google won't work ,email has to have special ports,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:01PM

droid blows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm on my third piece of shit droid. Slow texting,
> reboot everyday, Google won't work ,email has to
> have special ports,


Keep lookin.
Attachments:
165961_10150860484712015_1914643486_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Give it a rest ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:07PM

droid blows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm on my third piece of shit droid. Slow texting,
> reboot everyday, Google won't work ,email has to
> have special ports,


You know this thread died in February?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:38PM

You have to be an absolute fucking retard piece of filthy rotten shit that is useless and deserve to die a horrific death and there on burn in hell for the rest of eternity if you use any Apple devices.

IOS isn't even an operating system. It's a fucking app. A glorified app for retards. Retards that find it easy because it's simplistic because its been designed for retards.

I like free shit, free ringtones, wallpapers, shit I get for free on the PC. I don't like getting fucked for every single thing. I leave that to Apple tards.

Android phones have security apps very capable of securing the phone. You can also judge the potential for harmful apps as it relates to apps that push ads simply be briefly reading the comments section before download.

You can also monitor what apps are executing what actions, such as notifications on your phone with applications like ad on detector. You have to be a God damn idiot to be helpless in maintaining the operation of your Android phone.

Of course then there are root and nandroid backup options for advanced users to protect against any unwanted phone state. That's a little too advanced though for the average FFXU retard that can't figure out a phone.

With that said, I would just like to conclude, this whole thread is a reflection of the deep embedded ignorance and technical ineptitude within society.

I would assume that a lot of Republican retards probably use Apple products and find Android products above their intelligence.

Android = Freedom, Android = Power, Android = Ultimate Equalizer. You filthy mindless peasants should bow to something so ingenious. Something you can't seem to understand. Something that drives technology and competition. Funny how the so called Capitalists and protectors of marketplace competitions always fall on the side of Monopolistic enterprises.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: lolp ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:49PM

I had the new iPhone 5 for about two months and trashed that piece of crap. I'm now back with android and a Samsung Galaxy S4 that kicks ass over the iPhone.

IMO iPhones are kiddy toys for grandmothers. The iPhone apps are so limited it sucks ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Clown Shoe Blue ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:52PM

iPhone suck because music and shit has to be done thru the fucking iTunes crap.

On my android I can loads all sorts of music.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 24, 2013 09:54PM

I was using Android since their were less less than 5 million activated Android devices worldwide. I have never used an iphone. I knew they were evil. I knew they were restricted. I know they weren't open sourced. I knew they wouldn't advance. I knew they would fail. I knew Android would prevail. I knew freedom would prevail. Slowly, all around me people whom denied my ramblings about how stupid they were for using iphones at first, came to me. They came to me and changed. They followed and accepted what I always knew. Freedom always wins.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2013 09:55PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: July 25, 2013 12:32AM

Gerry, you're finally talking sense.

_____________
We are all Eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Suggestion ()
Date: July 25, 2013 01:32AM

I've alway been partial to Windows Phone but it's having a hard time catching on (really only alive because Microsoft has unlimited money unlike BlackBerry).

Might be worth a look depending upon what apps and functionality you need.

The Lumias are pretty nice phones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: i concur ()
Date: July 25, 2013 12:56PM

Suggestion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've alway been partial to Windows Phone but it's
> having a hard time catching on (really only alive
> because Microsoft has unlimited money unlike
> BlackBerry).
>
> Might be worth a look depending upon what apps and
> functionality you need.
>
> The Lumias are pretty nice phones.


I had a Galaxy Nexus for the past 2 years - really enjoyed the customization and root access. My Galaxy Nexus died a couple months ago and rather than getting another Samsung Galaxy device I decided to try one of the new Lumias. Didn't think it would happen, but I love the device and the OS. I do miss the root access, swap-able battery and I wish it had sd card, but in comparison those Galaxy devices are quite flimsy and ugly, and even pure Android needs constant maintenance to keep it tuned even with full wipes between ROMS. Plus, the bullshit gimmicks that Samsung is churning out is a real turn-off. IR blaster? Like I would ever use that shit. They're getting too cocky.

I like the idea of giving market share to the underdog and, strange as sounds, Windows Phone is the underdog here. The more competition in the market place, the better it is for us consumers since manufacturers will need to develop better devices with more useful features.

If you're in the market I recommend that you at least play with one of the new Lumias. Yes the app environment is not nearly as full for WP as it is for Android and iPhone, but it's growing at a rapid pace. Shit, folks were saying the same thing about lack of Android apps when I first got my Nexus. Also WP apps are vetted before going to market, so there are fewer bullshit apps to wade through.

For a really cool phone, check out the proposed Ubuntu Edge: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Kids Play ()
Date: July 25, 2013 01:47PM

The problem with iPhones is you are restricted to ONE design, processor type, screen size, video resolution and battery life.

With android so can pick from almost endless devices and plans.

People who complain about android devices complain because they buy shitty cheapo phones.

Just buy the "top of the line" android phones and they COMPLETELY blow away the kiddy iPhones.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 25, 2013 01:53PM

Well, Nokia is retarded for committing to Microsoft. It's business and profits have been devastated. If Nokia made an Android device I would own it today one hundred percent. I've always loved Nokia's.

On the other hand, if you're looking for some really solid build quality. Get an HTC. The original Evo's would run after being run over with a tractor trailer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 25, 2013 02:00PM

I do so much with my Android that I wouldn't be able to do on an iphone. I watch flash video, I use free wallpapers. I make my own ringtones. I download mp3's. I download torrents. I turn my phone into a mobile hotspot almost on a daily basis. I use google navigation, the best mobile navigation platform in it's full form. Those are just things that you people can relate to. I create nand back ups of phone states in the event of an error. I flash various tweaked versions of Samsungs firmware or googles firmware depending on the appearance, speed and functionality.

I use on screen navigation buttons and deactivate the hardware buttons as well as their lighting on my device. I control my devices notification lighting in all respects.

I overclock or undervolt my processor if need be. I benchmark and run tests to establish various settings to either maximize battery efficiency or processing power dependent on my needs at the time. I change the DPI settings or resolution settings the are produced on my display to my liking. I have quick 21 button status bar access to all the various functions of my phone.

These are all things not possible on an iphone, every single last one of them. And I have only scratched the surface. You can understand why a person like me would be bored on an Iphone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 25, 2013 02:04PM

But with all that jibber jabber I just posted. I bricked my phone last night. I actually flashed the wrong port of a rom like a complete idiot. Unbelievably stupid. A year ago my phone would have been considered permanently destroyed. But, I had it shipped out for a jtag service this morning and am praying that they can bring it back to life.

The phone literally will not activate in anyway. Completely frozen solid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: yVGbE ()
Date: July 25, 2013 02:34PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> These are all things not possible on an iphone,
> every single last one of them. And I have only
> scratched the surface. You can understand why a
> person like me would be bored on an Iphone.


Wrong. You can do pretty much all of that. Because you don't know how doesn't mean that it can't be done. You do know that you can root and hack the iPhone too right? It's just a processor-in-a-box like any other. And better in some ways in that it's all consistent across the platform versus having to track down and keep up with multiple versions and differences in everything given range of hardware on the Android side.

I like Android on some of my tablets since as you say you can hack around and do whatever you want and it gives you a lot more flexibility. Not as useful to me on my main phone. I'd rather just have the damn thing work right without having to fuck with it. The easy integration and synchronization of everything on the Apple side is very, very good and makes all of that effortlessly simple. That's something that Android just doesn't do nearly as well. When I first got one I hacked it to death but I don't have time for that and time beyond keeping it all working right though updates and changes. Just not worth the bother now. I've got other toys to play with when I wanna.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Green Alien ()
Date: July 25, 2013 02:40PM

I guess it depends on what you want. If you want a "phone" with some nice apps that always works then iPhone.

If you want a powerhouse that you can customize the hell out of then a high end android.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: #Dealwithit ()
Date: July 25, 2013 09:08PM

yVGbE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > These are all things not possible on an iphone,
> > every single last one of them. And I have only
> > scratched the surface. You can understand why
> a
> > person like me would be bored on an Iphone.
>
>
> Wrong. You can do pretty much all of that.
> Because you don't know how doesn't mean that it
> can't be done. You do know that you can root and
> hack the iPhone too right? It's just a
> processor-in-a-box like any other. And better in
> some ways in that it's all consistent across the
> platform versus having to track down and keep up
> with multiple versions and differences in
> everything given range of hardware on the Android
> side.
>
> I like Android on some of my tablets since as you
> say you can hack around and do whatever you want
> and it gives you a lot more flexibility. Not as
> useful to me on my main phone. I'd rather just
> have the damn thing work right without having to
> fuck with it. The easy integration and
> synchronization of everything on the Apple side is
> very, very good and makes all of that effortlessly
> simple. That's something that Android just
> doesn't do nearly as well. When I first got one I
> hacked it to death but I don't have time for that
> and time beyond keeping it all working right
> though updates and changes. Just not worth the
> bother now. I've got other toys to play with when
> I wanna.

You can't do Flash on an iPhone. Period.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: DcEHJ ()
Date: July 25, 2013 10:13PM

#Dealwithit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> You can't do Flash on an iPhone. Period.


Actually you can through various apps and workarounds.

After September 2013 Adobe's no longer supporting mobile Flash on any platform so that one's about done for everybody.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 28, 2013 10:48AM

Suggestion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've alway been partial to Windows Phone but it's
> having a hard time catching on (really only alive
> because Microsoft has unlimited money unlike
> BlackBerry).
>
> Might be worth a look depending upon what apps and
> functionality you need.
>
> The Lumias are pretty nice phones.

the funny thing is that they have discontinued support for the metro interface but seem to keep selling stuff on it likely because they have a shitload of stock that nobody really wants.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Android phones........... SUCK!
Posted by: ERF3E ()
Date: October 01, 2019 05:14AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I do so much with my Android that I wouldn't be
> able to do on an iphone. I watch flash video, I
> use free wallpapers. I make my own ringtones. I
> download mp3's. I download torrents. I turn my
> phone into a mobile hotspot almost on a daily
> basis. I use google navigation, the best mobile
> navigation platform in it's full form. Those are
> just things that you people can relate to. I
> create nand back ups of phone states in the event
> of an error. I flash various tweaked versions of
> Samsungs firmware or googles firmware depending on
> the appearance, speed and functionality.
>
> I use on screen navigation buttons and deactivate
> the hardware buttons as well as their lighting on
> my device. I control my devices notification
> lighting in all respects.
>
> I overclock or undervolt my processor if need be.
> I benchmark and run tests to establish various
> settings to either maximize battery efficiency or
> processing power dependent on my needs at the
> time. I change the DPI settings or resolution
> settings the are produced on my display to my
> liking. I have quick 21 button status bar access
> to all the various functions of my phone.
>
> These are all things not possible on an iphone,
> every single last one of them. And I have only
> scratched the surface. You can understand why a
> person like me would be bored on an Iphone.


gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

G2 HAS BEEN SPREADING FAKE APPLE ATTACKS ON FFU FOR YEARS

I CAN'T BEGIN TO SAY THIS POST LIES: OFF THE SHELF ANDROIDS NEVER DID THOSE THINGS (6 YR AGO), AND ANY SOFTWARE PROMISING TO OFFERER ADVANCED FEATURES WAS ALWAYS HIGHLY BROKEN WORKED ONLY ON A PARTICULAR RELEASE*



#1 he says iOS isn't an OS - how obvious is that lie a lie? We all know iOS is more than G2 is lying about

note how he says freely flashed tweaked hardware depending on his mood. TONS OF USERS COULDN'T GET SOUND WORKING on android: he says his does things none of the off the shelf units did and it was all like a dream - like he was listing a list of lying "abilities" of a phone after certain impossible upgrades

next note ALL OF THOSE FEATURES MENTIONED ARE FEATURES APPLE INTRODUCED, NOT ANDROID

THE OLDER ANDROID (6 YR AGO) DID NOT DO THOSE THINGS

ALL OF THE SITUATIONS ABOVE ARE SUPPOSED FEATURES BY SOFTWARE THAT DIDN'T ACTUALLY WORK

NOT STOCK FEATURES

next note the battery lie: android had a bad record for battery life back then due to the inefficient OS

ANOTHER LIE: people who had verizon android got totally run over. they pushed updates to phones that couldn't handle them - resulting in verizon telling customers their only way out was to buy a new phone: google and ubuntu designed the system specifically to make fixing such a mistake absolutely impossible

.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********  **         **     **  ******** 
 **        **    **  **    **   **     **  **       
 **            **    **    **   **     **  **       
 ******       **     **    **   *********  ******   
 **          **      *********  **     **  **       
 **          **            **   **     **  **       
 ********    **            **   **     **  ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.