HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:10PM

This is not open for discussion. It's not a question. This is a statement of fact: Valorie Curry is disgustingly hot. Unfairly hot.

I believe in love at first sight now.

Valorie-Curry1.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: ew gross ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:11PM

Defintiely.Not.Hot.

That is the equivalent of being attracted to a boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:16PM

ew gross Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Defintiely.Not.Hot.
>
> That is the equivalent of being attracted to a
> boy.

If you look at that stunningly gorgeous woman and think she looks like a boy, then I truly feel bad for you. Pure, unadulterated pity for your existence.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Not Feelin It ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:20PM

I don't get it. At best she has a pixie-like cuteness. But that woman is not by any means gorgeous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:20PM

I mean...she's cute...nothing to write home about though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: ew gross ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:22PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ew gross Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Defintiely.Not.Hot.
> >
> > That is the equivalent of being attracted to a
> > boy.
>
> If you look at that stunningly gorgeous woman and
> think she looks like a boy, then I truly feel bad
> for you. Pure, unadulterated pity for your
> existence.

I feel bad that you find a chick that looks like a little boy attractive. Your attraction to her screams pedo alert!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:35PM

her haircut is not doing her any favors.

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:40PM

Oh, yeah. Totally gross.

2cwue4z.jpgb82e39759eaa5543541fd31203cc060d.wix_mp_735854_454453551281884_510796281_o.jpg

There are only two types of people in the world: People who think she's beautiful, and idiots.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Stupid Poster ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:42PM

Why do you guys keep calling that dude a chick?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Bob Chase ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:42PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is not open for discussion. It's not a
> question. This is a statement of fact: Valorie
> Curry is disgustingly hot. Unfairly hot.
>
> I believe in love at first sight now.
>
> src="http://www.twilightlexicon.com/wp-content/rep
> saj/2012/04/Valorie-Curry1.jpeg">


Too bad she would never date you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: ew gross ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:44PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, yeah. Totally gross.
>
> 2cwue4z.jpg
>
> src="http://0.static.wix.com/media/b82e39759eaa554
> 3541fd31203cc060d.wix_mp_1024">
>
> src="http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae48/Gossi
> p_dance/Valorie%20Curry/735854_454453551281884_510
> 796281_o.jpg">
>
> There are only two types of people in the world:
> People who think she's beautiful, and idiots.


Wrong. There are two types of people in this world: People who think she looks like a prepubescent boy and pedos.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:47PM

ew gross Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Wrong. There are two types of people in this
> world: People who think she looks like a
> prepubescent boy and pedos.


wouldnt pedos also think she looks like a prepubescent boy? and there for be attracted to her?

Attachments:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:49PM

Valorie Curry is hot. This is a fact.

Then again, I'm sure there's a couple people that would tell me I was wrong and stupid no matter what. I could say "water is is wet," and some jackass would tell me that I clearly have no experience with water because it is definitely not wet.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: ew gross ()
Date: February 07, 2013 04:55PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> blah blah blah

Say something, pedo?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:00PM

I would make her a spinner quickly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: mr fairfax ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:00PM

sorry man, nothing special

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:05PM

Ralph Pootawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would make her a spinner quickly.

Yay! We're Pedo Pals!

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:10PM

What's she "famous" for?

She doesn't do it for me, so that's one less person in the running to land her.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:14PM

She looks twelve. The second set of pics look below average. So I think I might take back my cute commnent.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 05:15PM by Ahmayzin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:15PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's she "famous" for?
>
> She doesn't do it for me, so that's one less
> person in the running to land her.

We're not friends anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:17PM

She looks like that innocent girl that lets you have sex with her after several dates and then turns into a sex machine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:23PM

Hell yeah.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:24PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Warhawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What's she "famous" for?
> >
> > She doesn't do it for me, so that's one less
> > person in the running to land her.
>
> We're not friends anymore.


Oh, I see that she starred in Twilight. That explains why I don't know who she is. I can't sit through more than 5 minutes of that pile of shit.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:27PM

She has an unusually skinny neck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:27PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Warhawk Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > What's she "famous" for?
> > >
> > > She doesn't do it for me, so that's one less
> > > person in the running to land her.
> >
> > We're not friends anymore.
>
>
> Oh, I see that she starred in Twilight. That
> explains why I don't know who she is. I can't sit
> through more than 5 minutes of that pile of shit.


Never seen it or had the desire to. Not even if those vampire whores got naked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:35PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She has an unusually skinny neck.

An ADORABLY unusually skinny neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:38PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, I see that she starred in Twilight. That
> explains why I don't know who she is. I can't sit
> through more than 5 minutes of that pile of shit.

I know her from this new show called "The Following." When she makes sexy eyes, I get butterflies in my stomach.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:40PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Warhawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh, I see that she starred in Twilight. That
> > explains why I don't know who she is. I can't
> sit
> > through more than 5 minutes of that pile of
> shit.
>
> I know her from this new show called "The
> Following." When she makes sexy eyes, I get
> butterflies in my stomach.


the concept of that show sound interesting, but i've heard it's only so-so.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:44PM

My 3 crushes (This is what hot looks like)
Attachments:
lize.jpg
natalie p.jpg
scarlett-johansson-9.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: February 07, 2013 05:51PM

Boioioing! I love me some ScarJo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:01PM

Ahmayzin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My 3 crushes (This is what hot looks like)

They're OK I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:04PM

Warhawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the concept of that show sound interesting, but
> i've heard it's only so-so.

It has a lot of potential. There's several cliche aspects, but it's good enough that I'm giving it a chance. It's been getting progressively better, but you can tell it has the potential to get real shitty real quick.

It's also a one-season show. Trying to make two seasons out of it would just ruin it. Sort of like what happened with "Prison Break."

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:07PM

It sounds like the Manson Family with an internet angle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 07, 2013 06:38PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sounds like the Manson Family with an internet
> angle.

That... that's actually a pretty good description.

These shows still haven't figured out how to talk about computer stuff, though. It's 2013 for fuck's sake, but they still say things like "We need to rip apart the library's ethernet!" Actual line.

I don't get it. If they're trying to dumb it down for people who don't know computer stuff, then they're certainly not going to understand a term like "ethernet." And they're just going to piss off people who do know computer stuff with lines like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: teri~ ()
Date: February 08, 2013 05:07AM

moo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Designated-hitter ()
Date: February 08, 2013 05:45AM

Would not hit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Peter Pan is ()
Date: February 08, 2013 06:49PM

ew gross Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Defintiely.Not.Hot.
>
> That is the equivalent of being attracted to a
> boy.


Mephisto's love at first sight looks like Sandy Duncan's Peter Pan.
Attachments:
Sandy-Duncan.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: gay... ()
Date: February 08, 2013 06:54PM

ew gross Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Defintiely.Not.Hot.
>
> That is the equivalent of being attracted to a
> boy.


Be nice to Mephisto.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Bugsy ()
Date: February 10, 2013 11:56AM

I really don't get some of the "logic" on here.

So because somebody finds a short-haired female attractive...that person is a pedophile?

Some women look sexy with shorter hair, that's a fact of life. Not all women can pull it off, but some can. In my opinion, Vallorie Curry can. I think she's sexy.
Now just because YOU think she looks like a prebubescent boy doesn't mean I do. You're basically saying "Because I think she looks like boy, anyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile." That's retarded, and lack any sense of critical thinking whatsoever.
I think she is a very attractive young woman, and I find her very sexy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: u r gay ()
Date: February 10, 2013 11:57AM

Bugsy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Some women look sexy with shorter hair, that's a
> fact of life.




Said no straight man...EVER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Bugsyn my ass ()
Date: February 10, 2013 12:00PM

Bugsy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really don't get some of the "logic" on here.
>
> So because somebody finds a short-haired female
> attractive...that person is a pedophile?
>
> Some women look sexy with shorter hair, that's a
> fact of life. Not all women can pull it off, but
> some can. In my opinion, Vallorie Curry can. I
> think she's sexy.
> Now just because YOU think she looks like a
> prebubescent boy doesn't mean I do. You're
> basically saying "Because I think she looks like
> boy, anyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile."
> That's retarded, and lack any sense of critical
> thinking whatsoever.
> I think she is a very attractive young woman, and
> I find her very sexy.
Attachments:
mephisto.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: some homo ()
Date: March 11, 2013 10:14PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She has an unusually skinny neck.


+1
Attachments:
ET_1592627c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: gandolf ()
Date: March 25, 2013 09:32PM

She looks like an elf, probably fucks like one too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: who is who ()
Date: March 25, 2013 09:39PM

gandolf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She looks like an elf, probably fucks like one
> too.


How do you know what an elf fucks like?



Is it really fast like rabbits?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Sewer Rat ()
Date: March 25, 2013 10:44PM

Women that have boy hair are lazy. No, it's not cute. You are simply a lazy fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: March 25, 2013 10:53PM

Seriously, do you know of ANY boys that have that hairstyle? I don't. Just because a woman has short hair, it doesn't make them look like boys. It makes them look like girls with short hair.
Do you feel the same way about guys with long hair? Many of the most popular male models have long hair and just about every guy had long hair from 1965 to 1990 at some point in their life.

Many girls like guys with long hair and many guys like girls with short hair. What's the big deal?

_____________________________________________________

Making friends and building bridges, one FU at a time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Sewer Rat ()
Date: March 25, 2013 11:05PM

You must be a boy-haired chick. If you are, you're fucking lazy and you don't look cute. Grow you hair out and stop making excuses for your boyness.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: idiot ()
Date: March 25, 2013 11:19PM

Numbers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just about every guy had long hair
> from 1965 to 1990 at some point in their life.
>
>



Did men suddenly stop growing their hair out in 1991?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: baldy ()
Date: March 26, 2013 06:13AM

In '91 guys started shaving their heads and girls started shaving their pussies

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: jonesy ()
Date: March 27, 2013 06:40PM

yes, she is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: ryan hardy ()
Date: April 15, 2013 09:55PM

she's a cult whore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Hmm... ()
Date: April 15, 2013 10:06PM

I have a gay guy friend who really gets her look.

Fine with me but most real men like tits and ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: ScarJo is a real women ()
Date: April 15, 2013 10:53PM

Her and Ryan Reynolds made me moist.

Why did she leave him? Too young too fast?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: itchy ()
Date: April 15, 2013 11:11PM

There's something about this girl that turns me on. Maybe the short hair I dunno. My x had short hair and she was a nympho. Damn I miss that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: yeah... ()
Date: June 07, 2013 10:13PM

I guess you guys are all really hot and fuck a lot as you allow yourselves to be so critical.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: zappa ()
Date: October 22, 2013 11:09PM

Very Hot! Great slim body and beautiful eyes. Not every hot woman has to look like a bikini model.

Just watched "The Following", she was quite the solid actor too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Rosendale Guy ()
Date: February 20, 2014 02:38PM

omg this girl is so HOTTTTTTT
I would love to touch her softspot!!!!

She can come to Rosendale NY and go hiking with me on the rail trail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: GulfWar ()
Date: February 20, 2014 02:54PM

idiot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Numbers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > just about every guy had long hair
> > from 1965 to 1990 at some point in their life.
> >
> >
>
>
>
> Did men suddenly stop growing their hair out in
> 1991?

I was born in the early 70's. I've had a brush cut haircut my whole life. I'm not saying it's remotely attractive, I'm just saying not everyone fits your statement.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: dandydon ()
Date: February 27, 2014 01:09PM

I think she's hot...sexy...cute, tooo.
I'd love to get neked with her!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: saywahht ()
Date: February 27, 2014 03:21PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is not open for discussion. It's not a
> question. This is a statement of fact: Valorie
> Curry is disgustingly hot. Unfairly hot.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Valorie Curry: Hot.
Posted by: Enrico 2 lazy ()
Date: February 27, 2014 04:12PM

I've had that feeling before, where you dare anyone to disagree with you and refuse to accept that someone could not find the person attractive.

I am absolutely repulsed by short hair on women. I once dated a girl that cut her hair off. I was a really nice guy back then. And even I couldn't fake the look of disappointment I had after seeing her go from past shoulder length hair to a pixie cut almost as short as that girl.

I've never once seen a girl with short hair that I was attracted to. Never. And I've never seen a girl who looks better with short hair than with longer hair.

Now all that aside, I also find her face to be meh. I think you overshot with your argument. No guy would probably kick her out of bed, sure. But I find her far short of the "hot" claim you make.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
jhXmD
This forum powered by Phorum.