HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: George Huguely
Posted by: prisoner 58441 ()
Date: March 29, 2015 09:55AM

George is doing okay in here. He is working in the prison library and this year he is doing tax returns for half the guards. He also enjoys shaping and polishing rocks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Mr Huguely ()
Date: April 07, 2015 11:28PM

My son is getting a new trial with supreme court. It was on news 4

Posted by: bee. atch ()
Date: April 07, 2015 11:31PM

prisoner 58441 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> George is doing okay in here. He is working in the
> prison library and this year he is doing tax
> returns for half the guards. He also enjoys
> shaping and polishing rocks.

And sucking cocks and licking assholes

Posted by: Stretch ()
Date: April 08, 2015 09:12AM

One last gasp to see if George's constitutional rights were denied because one of his lawyers happened to be on the rag during one day of the trial. Didn't he have a half-dozen other lawyers on his defense team??

Georgie's daddy and his money are getting taken for a ride. If they want to fight and appeal, their lawyers will gladly bill. If anything, they're just keeping the story alive in the news which only improves George's chances of getting shanked in prison.

Posted by: Georgie on the Move ()
Date: May 08, 2015 02:17AM

Georgie got bumped down quite a few rungs in the security ladder and is now at a Security Level 3 facility in Craigsville, VA. I hope he enjoyed staring at walls 23 hours a day in Red Onion solitary.
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Huguely-Moved-to-Prison-in-Augusta-County-302980401.html?device=phone&c=y

Lawyers still milking that cow too:
http://wric.com/2015/05/04/george-huguely-granted-extension-to-file-appeal-in-murder-conviction/

Don't forget his JPay!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: May 08, 2015 02:58AM

Partied with that group in high school...he was a total piece of shit. Almost a caricature of entitled white trash. Used to visit lacrosse friends and DKE at UVa all the time...he was a total piece of shit. Truly a worthless human being. But hey thats what girls go for nowadays, right ladies? Money, looks, and being treated subhuman.

Too bad South Hampton is closed...can yall fucking Imagine him in there? Guerenteed he would've hung up by now. (Was by far the worst in VA. Motherfucking Gladiator School.)

I Really hope the people who Sound like they are defending him are trolling balls...too bad Your fucked up daughter wasnt the one. He probably just raped Her and threw her away.
"We dont know what he was thinking" are you Fucking Insane?! He was thinking, "I am going to beat this bitch and slam her face against the wall until she loses consciousness and cant move."

"We dont know what he was thinking"
....youre fucking disgusting.

ESKIMOOOOO!

Posted by: ATTY 696 ()
Date: May 08, 2015 06:54PM

His high priced Lawyers got him the move to Augusta. Money talks. Got sent to Red Onion for masturbating in front of female guards on 3 occasions. Georgie boy is having a tough go in the big house. Aleady been to 4 state prisons; Keen Mountain, River North, Red Onion, and now Augusta. Very unusual, but like I said, money talks. Moving around so much gets other inmates paranoid. They think he is a snitch.

Posted by: jdUDv ()
Date: May 08, 2015 07:20PM

Hugely's case is actually a complex one.

Wife beating isn't murder. But killing someone mistakenly is "killing".

He had a motive to beat her and admitted it. I can't fully remember but i don't remember any motive for him murdering her.

beating her is a likely story

that would make George responsible for death but not murder: and that's not going to be crowd pleasing verdict with women

Posted by: LHx4M ()
Date: May 08, 2015 07:22PM

their are girls on the dating networks who only get online once a month

they send nasty responses to whatever you say

please - if your on the rag and can't see your BF don't bother me with your deal !

Posted by: Final Countdown ()
Date: June 17, 2015 02:54PM

Georgie's chances of even getting his petition heard by the Supreme Court? 1.2%

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/huguely-files-appeal-request-with-u-s-supreme-court/article_1e198160-1487-11e5-9306-b3fb7f722623.html

Now, it’s up to the justices of the nation’s highest court to decide whether they would be willing to review the case, but professor Carl Tobias of the University of Richmond Law School is calling Huguely’s last shot “a long shot.”

“From what I know about this case, it seems unlikely the court would grant it, but you never know,” Tobias said Tuesday.

The high court receives between 8,000 and 9,000 of these requests — petitions for writ of certiorari, as they are called in court — every year, but they typically only hear about 100 of the cases, Tobias said. The odds are mostly against Huguely for getting another appeal, and while “you never know when something might be of interest” to the court, Tobias said it’s not likely that the defense argument is strong enough to warrant further examination.

Local defense attorney Scott Goodman agreed, calling the request “the longest possible shot.”

“There’s really no reason for him to be optimistic,” Goodman said Tuesday.

PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI: http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/dailyprogress.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/38/53853cee-1488-11e5-bc04-7f12fb409c57/5580c04fbf4a7.pdf.pdf

Posted by: AK47 ()
Date: June 17, 2015 10:24PM

Georgina is not programming well in the VA DEPT of Corrections. He has been to 4 State prisons already. Keen Mountain, River North, Red Onion, and now Augusta. This aint Chevy Chase Country Club Georgina. No eggs benedict with crab cakes and lobster for brunch. This is prison boy. You put your strong hands on a small female and killed her.

Just because you have money don't mean you can do a few years and get out. You are lucky you will get out in 2032 so I would tell mommy and daddy to stop wasting their money on appeals and give you the money so other inmates can extort it from you instead of raping you. You don't beat up woman, period!

Posted by: !!!!! ()
Date: September 29, 2015 08:58PM

Fingers crossed that this piece of shit's case ends up in File 13.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/30134227/us-supreme-court-debates-hearing-george-huguelys-appeal

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: September 29, 2015 09:09PM

Well, he did go to Landon High School, a known breeding ground of privileged rapists, killers and assorted sex criminals.

I understand he also used to like to steal bicycles and shopping carts and throw them on the railroad tracks.

Frankly I'm surprised he's still alive.

Posted by: native 1962 ()
Date: October 04, 2015 12:54PM

Hey George. I hope you get internet in prison. I'm about to play 18. Can't decide where to play any suggestions? One questions how is your golf swing?
I guess you can pretend your swinging a golf club in your cell or do your hands scrape the bars? Walking down the middle of a freshly cut fairway with the morning dew splashing of my spikes is just the start of my beautiful day,
do you get to walk on grass in the prison courtyard or is it all cement?

Posted by: bbbeeker ()
Date: October 05, 2015 01:32AM

NO George has no internet...he is in hell now, daily beatings, raped by men with STD's. roaches, oh and that cell thing.

Enjoy son..jokes on you!

Posted by: J Dub ()
Date: October 30, 2015 11:18PM

Just watched the newly released interrogation video of George the morning after the murder. He seems real drunk and groggy and stupid. I encourage everyone to check it out. He cant understand how she is dead. He says he went there to talk. He admitted kicking in the door. I truly think he did not want to murder her which is why he got a 23 year sentence instead of life. Sad case.

Overpriveleged punk who thinks he can do anything and get away with it. Cold blooded murderer? No. 23 year sentence was right on point. Being drunk is not a defense for violence in VA.

Posted by: Big Bubba ()
Date: October 31, 2015 01:37AM

Her brains fell out the back of her head. I can guarantee you that didn't happen when he wasn't there. And as "drunk" as he was, he still remembered to grab and then toss her laptop. He went home, thought his story over, and then came up with this charade. Lying and entitlement had worked his entire life, so why not this time? His confession act only spared him the chair by planting the doubt of premeditation.

Alcohol is a lot of fun, kids, but this is what happens when you let it take you over.

Also, his Supreme Court appeal wasn't taken up to be heard. Appeals are exhausted...it's over. See you in 2030 at 43, Georgie.

http://www.richmond.com/news/virginia/article_d0fb40a2-683a-5e1b-9625-7ffa452691e8.html

Posted by: been to the core of the onion ()
Date: October 31, 2015 07:15PM

Red onion aint no happy place but it aint that bad. Guys only get it in the ass if they want it and lots of them do. There are maybe a dozen rapes a year and maybe one murder but thats about all.

Posted by: ccmk ()
Date: October 31, 2015 07:33PM

George sounds a lot like Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He speaks Very stupid for a fourth year UVA student.

Posted by: Yeardley deserved better ()
Date: November 01, 2015 11:15AM

If I was Yeardley Love's Dad or Brother I would be waiting for the day that the piece of shit known as George Huguely is released from prison. I would have a little one on one talk with him.

Posted by: calendar Hate ()
Date: November 01, 2015 11:44AM

Yeardley deserved better Wrote:
> If I was Yeardley Love's Dad or Brother I would be
> waiting for the day that the piece of shit known
> as George Huguely is released from prison. I would
> have a little one on one talk with him.

Yeardly's siblings are named Daydly, Weekdly, and Monthdly.

Posted by: hmmmm ()
Date: May 29, 2016 12:00AM

This isn't true. "Wife beating," as you call it, is a felony.

If someone dies as a result of your intentional commission of a felony, you're guilty of felony murder, which is murder in the second degree.

Sorry.

Date: May 29, 2016 12:48AM

hmmmm Wrote:
> This isn't true. "Wife beating," as you call it,
> is a felony.
>
> If someone dies as a result of your intentional
> commission of a felony, you're guilty of felony
> murder, which is murder in the second degree.
>
> Sorry.

I don't know what question you're addressing, but what law school did you not graduate from? Because you're wrong.

With all due respect. Which is to say none.

Posted by: red onion class of 2006 ()
Date: June 03, 2016 03:18PM

I just found out that Georgie boy is at Agusta. I spent 14 months there before I got sent to the onion. Agusta is a pretty good place. Half the guys are in seg because of mental issues. If you are not in seg they work you pretty hard 6 days a week. They make clothing for prisons and jails around the state there. They have a good library and the food is better than most Virginia facilities.
I had to work in the kitchen on the graveyard shift most of the time I was in. My cellie worked day shift while I was sleeping so we got along good not being in each others face all the time. I would have loved to stay there but I punched a fag in the face and got new charges so they put me in the onion.
I hope George appreciates what his Dad has done for him, he has got him in a good place. If they have George in seg for some reason it could be bad but I doubt he is in there.

Posted by: tp3eF ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:49PM

> Just watched the newly released interrogation video of George the morning after the murder. He seems real drunk and groggy and stupid. I encourage everyone to check it out. He cant understand how she is dead. He says he went there to talk. He admitted kicking in the door. I truly think he did not want to murder her which is why he got a 23 year sentence instead of life. Sad case.

the days of putting a loose minded woman in her place are over

however - there was a time when it had been occasionally necessary or expected to do so - to tell a woman by all means "no - this aint gossip time - and life isn't so easy you can just float around playing your dreams with others paying". put a woman loud mouthing making demands or insults, in her place. and so on. in the past life was more do or die though. ie, a failed field due to divorce might mean death in town.

(turns out liberals are trying to make an economy where that's what is "expected")

Posted by: bang bro ()
Date: June 04, 2016 04:46PM

J Dub Wrote:
> Just watched the newly released interrogation
> video of George the morning after the murder. He
> seems real drunk and groggy and stupid. I
> encourage everyone to check it out. He cant
> understand how she is dead. He says he went there
> to talk. He admitted kicking in the door. I truly
> think he did not want to murder her which is why
> he got a 23 year sentence instead of life. Sad
> case.
>
> Overpriveleged punk who thinks he can do anything
> and get away with it. Cold blooded murderer? No.
> 23 year sentence was right on point. Being drunk
> is not a defense for violence in VA.

He can get parole after about 19 years if he stays out of trouble. If he stays in seg or PC too long he might lose his mind and never get out of either prison or state mental facility. Seen it happen to guys that were in less than 10 years. A week in seg feels like a month,could not imagine what multiple years would be like.

Date: June 04, 2016 05:07PM

Strictly speaking, the other inmates are slacking. He should not still be alive.

Posted by: YLcTh ()
Date: June 04, 2016 05:31PM

The only lesson from all this shit is that Maryland trash should stay the fuck in Maryland.

Posted by: Georges tape ()
Date: June 05, 2016 09:09AM

http://www.nbc29.com/story/30379202/george-huguely-interrogation-tape-released

The tape moved a jury to find George Huguely guilty of second-degree murder. Until now, we could only describe the confession tape for you but now we can hear the words straight from Huguely himself:

Det. Best: "She's dead. You killed her George. You killed her."

Huguely: "She's dead?"

Det. Best: "I think you knew that already."
It's 7:52 a.m., May 3, 2010, the moment life was about to change for University of Virginia star lacrosse player George Wesley Huguely, the all-American boy from Washington D.C., who was about to go from the top of his game to convicted murderer.

Detectivve Lisa Best of the Charlottesville Police Department sat face-to-face with Huguely in an intense interrogation, hours after he broke into Love's 14th Street apartment, repeatedly shook her head against a wall, and left her face down in a pool of blood.

Huguely: “Actually it was locked, yeah, because I think I put a hole.”

Det. Best: “Yeah, you punched a hole through the door.”

Huguely: “Pretty sure actually now.”

Det. Best: “Why did you do that?”

Huguely: “Because I wanted to talk to her.”
Det. Best said she believed Huguely went to Love’s apartment to talk about their relationship.

"I do believe his intention was to go over then and talk to her at first,” she said. “I think that with the alcohol and his temper, once he got in there, I think once she told him she didn’t want to talk with him, I think that’s when it escalated, at that moment."

Hours earlier, Huguely hit the golf links with his dad at Wintergreen. A full day of drinking gave way to dinner at The C&O Restaurant , and even more alcohol.

Det. Best: “OK, what happened next?”

Huguely: “What happened next - and she was - just kept hitting her head against the wall while she was sitting on the bed. And I was – like - I grabbed her and shook her and was like, “stop – like -we need” and I looked at her – like - "we need to talk about this." I was like holding her arms and stuff."

Det. Best: “Did you choke her at one point?”

Huguely: “Um, I may have grabbed her a little bit by the neck but I never like strangled her.”
City prosecutor Dave Chapman secured the second-degree murder conviction against Huguely in 2012. During the trial, he played 63-minutes of the interrogation tape to the jury.

"In my view the statement was of central importance.” Chapman stated. "On the one hand, was it premeditated? On the other hand, could you see in the interview that the suspect was surprised?”

NBC29 legal analyst Lloyd Snook says the confession wasn’t Huguely’s only issue at his trial. “There’s some things about it that the defense would like, there’s some things about it that the defense wouldn’t like,” he said. “He could perfectly well have defended the case if the facts, if the pictures weren’t awful, if the medical injuries weren’t awful.”

Ian Glomski was on the jury that convicted Huguely. He says he hasn't wavered on what he said post trial.

"When things start off he's basically a bad boy with his hand caught in the cookie jar…and then when they tell him Yeardley's dead, there is a very big change in his demeanor," he stated.

Huguely: “I want to see her!”

Det. Best: “George, look at me. She. Is. Dead.”
"He would have had to have been a fantastic actor to pull off the emotional response he did…" Glomski said.

Huguely: "How is she dead?
"...I found it very believable…" Glomski stated.

Huguely: “No. No. I. She's not dead. She’s not dead."
"...There’s something about seeing a live person crying…" Glomski said.

Huguely: “I told you it didn't get out of control. She’s not dead. She’s not dead. She’s not dead. No way. There’s no way. I didn't do it. There’s no way. There’s no way.”
"...That convinced me he really had no idea. First off that she was dead and therefore means he didn't go over there with intent to kill her." Glomski stated.

“It was very sad.” Det. Best stated. “You know, Yeardley’s life had been taken away from her and George making a very stupid decision.”

Fast forward to just two weeks after this interrogation, Huguely would have graduated from UVA and began his career in real estate at a firm in Washington, D.C. It was a promising dream turned nightmare in the blink of an eye.

Huguely’s final U.S. Supreme Court appeal was denied last month. He is serving a 23-year prison sentence at the Augusta Correctional Center. Huguely declined an interview request for this story. He’s 28 years old, and is set to be released in 2029.

We did reach out to the Love family to let them know we got a copy of the tape and that a story was coming together. They understood the purpose, and the family respectfully declined to comment.

Posted by: Prison food ()
Date: June 05, 2016 09:13AM

George is getting fat!!
Attachments:
GH87_G.jpg

Posted by: j block ()
Date: June 06, 2016 05:07PM

Prison food Wrote:
> George is getting fat!!

Maybe he is sucking too much cock.

Posted by: hHuguely ()
Date: October 07, 2017 02:01PM

George will be released in less than 13 years. This is because he is white and wealthy. If he had been black and his Dad had been a forklift operator he would have gotten life or worse. White lives matter a hell of a lot more than black lives.

1458946 George Wesley Huguely V Male White 05/30/2030 Augusta Correctional Center

Posted by: **UPDATE** ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:04PM

The family of Yeardley Love dropped its wrongful death lawsuit against George Huguely V

https://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local/courts/love-family-drops-wrongful-death-lawsuit-against-huguely/article_7a8dc4ec-6db2-11e8-a0df-97c344f631e1.html

Now this piece of shit just does 12 more years making uniforms for cops, prison guards and lunch ladies and he can go back to his old life with his trust funds intact. Unbelievable!

Posted by: Huguely vs Fasick asshole lickin ()
Date: June 23, 2018 01:57PM

Who licks more nigger inmate asshole?
Huguely or Fasick?
Discuss.

Posted by: Minister of Sinister ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:04PM

Huguely vs Fasick asshole lickin Wrote:
> Who licks more nigger inmate asshole?
> Huguely or Fasick?
> Discuss.

That rarely happens on the inside unless it's consensual. Funny though, after 7 to 10 years straight guys start turning bisexual. It's just human nature. I was only in for 54 months so it never happened to me.

Posted by: just wait ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:04PM

Huguely vs Fasick asshole lickin Wrote:
> Who licks more nigger inmate asshole?
> Huguely or Fasick?
> Discuss.

It's neck and neck until William Moreno joins them, then pedo Moreno will take the title.

Posted by: big bob ()
Date: June 23, 2018 04:57PM

George should get a cockmeat sandwich.

Posted by: gaywatch18 ()
Date: June 23, 2018 08:04PM

big bob Wrote:
> George should get a cockmeat sandwich.

That comment is gay.

Posted by: Phil Intheblanks ()
Date: June 24, 2018 11:49AM

If George had been a pizza delivery guy he would be in Red Onion for life. Since he is an entitled white boy he will be back at Glenmore playing golf when he turns 41.

Posted by: needermeyer ()
Date: June 24, 2018 12:00PM

George has his own cell with a window, his daddy made that happen.
Attachments:
windham_cell-600x338.jpg

Posted by: wheel of fortune ()
Date: June 24, 2018 03:02PM

needermeyer Wrote:
> George has his own cell with a window, his daddy
> made that happen.

How come they almost always have clear plastic cabinets on the television?

Posted by: UVA Lacrosse ()
Date: May 27, 2019 07:35PM

We did it George. Champions 2019. Will visit you at Augusta soon.

Posted by: Money talks ()
Date: May 01, 2020 09:24PM

Georgie boy is back in the news trying more Fedral appeals. More lawyer money to try to get him out early.

Posted by: Don't drop the soap ()
Date: May 04, 2020 08:39AM

Does Georgia wear make-up and a bra now? Is he allowed to have a lacrosse stick?

Posted by: State Farm ()
Date: May 04, 2020 02:55PM

George is making Lunch Lady uniforms at State Farm correctional center.

Posted by: Wahoo! ()
Date: June 02, 2021 08:32AM

Congratulations UVA!

Posted by: hard time ()
Date: July 25, 2021 09:25AM

George will be out in 8.5 years!

Posted by: The azalea lined fairways ()
Date: July 25, 2021 12:45PM

Its nice that he's getting to serve his time at Augusta National. Even as an inmate, he must get in a quick 9 every once in a while.

Posted by: the azalea lined fairways ()
Date: July 25, 2021 12:46PM

The azalea lined fairways Wrote:
> Its nice that he's getting to serve his time at
> Augusta National. Even as an inmate, he must get
> in a quick 9 every once in a while.

And no women allowed, so he won't be tempted to murder any more bitches.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.