HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
pervs can be nice
Posted by: shadow_perv ()
Date: January 18, 2006 12:47PM

y do people think that pervs are sick and disgusting i mean we're just like u except we like different things. so some pervs like child porn and some like scat or whatever they get off to or we like to have sex all the time and have multiple partners at one time. i mean just because u dont agree with it should that make it wrong. what makes us so different then u besides the fact that we get off from different things. i mean u shouldnt judge someone cause they like child porn i mean if thats what gets a person off then u shouldnt judge them. or something like scat u shouldnt judge them just cause u think its nasty. i mean in the end if it gets the person off and its not killing or cause injuries besides rape it shouldnt matter to people. and i say rape because rape does get some people off and some people like to be raped. the U.S. is a bunch of prudes when it comes to sex and im ashamed to say im a U.S. born and raised. but im not prude about sex im strait forward. people should start being liberal about sexuality and it shouldnt matter what political party ur in. i bet there are so many republicans that are pervs and they hide it. we shouldnt have to be ashamed to of who we are and what we like.

and ur lil bit to this if u want

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: January 18, 2006 01:28PM

I'm ashamed that you are US born and raised as well. Learn English and stop preying on the weak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: § ()
Date: January 18, 2006 02:57PM

It's called "socially unacceptable".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: January 18, 2006 03:15PM

you know, I'm inclined to agree with you to a point. The problem is, for the childporn to happen, some child somewhere had to be (probably) forced into the situation of having their pics taken in the first place. That is the sick part and if that is the part that gets you off then you need to have your balls sliced off. Other than that if it a consentual situation, go for it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: January 19, 2006 12:28AM

I'm pretty sure we don't need to "bet" that there are so many perverted Republicans that hide it; I think if you pay enough attention to current events you'll find that you're right. I'm sure there are just as many perverted Democrats, but he said Republicans so that's where I went.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 19, 2006 10:36AM

shadow_perv,
  hey you! out of the gene pool!


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: CO ()
Date: January 20, 2006 09:09AM

shadow_perv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> y do people think that pervs are sick and
> disgusting i mean we're just like u except we like
> different things. so some pervs like child porn
> and some like scat or whatever they get off to or
> we like to have sex all the time and have multiple
> partners at one time. i mean just because u dont
> agree with it should that make it wrong. what
> makes us so different then u besides the fact that
> we get off from different things. i mean u
> shouldnt judge someone cause they like child porn
> i mean if thats what gets a person off then u
> shouldnt judge them. or something like scat u
> shouldnt judge them just cause u think its nasty.
> i mean in the end if it gets the person off and
> its not killing or cause injuries besides rape it
> shouldnt matter to people. and i say rape because
> rape does get some people off and some people like
> to be raped. the U.S. is a bunch of prudes when it
> comes to sex and im ashamed to say im a U.S. born
> and raised. but im not prude about sex im strait
> forward. people should start being liberal about
> sexuality and it shouldnt matter what political
> party ur in. i bet there are so many republicans
> that are pervs and they hide it. we shouldnt have
> to be ashamed to of who we are and what we like.
>
> and ur lil bit to this if u want
===============================================================

The Admin of this site should track this loser's IP address and inform the cops. These are precisely the kind of pervs we need off our planet.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: January 20, 2006 10:11AM

Inform them of his/her practicing of free speech? You don't have to agree with the words but you can't stop them from being said. That isn't illegal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: CO ()
Date: January 20, 2006 10:13AM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Inform them of his/her practicing of free speech?
> You don't have to agree with the words but you
> can't stop them from being said. That isn't
> illegal.

===============================================


Judging from the perv's post it seems like he indulges in things he has written. All "free speech" would have been fine, had it been free of 'child porn' & 'rape'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: January 20, 2006 10:27AM

So if I say that it is ok to kill the neighbor's dog, does that mean I indulged in it just because I wrote it? Maybe this person did do the things but you have no proof. Go ahead and call the police ... what are you going to say? "Officer, I read on an open web forum that someone likes child porn. Can you check into that?" What kind of response do you think you'll get?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: CO ()
Date: January 20, 2006 10:30AM

PaperPusher Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So if I say that it is ok to kill the neighbor's
> dog, does that mean I indulged in it just because
> I wrote it? Maybe this person did do the things
> but you have no proof. Go ahead and call the
> police ... what are you going to say? "Officer, I
> read on an open web forum that someone likes child
> porn. Can you check into that?" What kind of
> response do you think you'll get?

=======================================================

I understand your point. But there's no harm in checking out the backgrounds of such perv's. You never know. You can be wrong..but if you are right, we will have a pervert off the street and thus save some children from getting molested/killed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: January 21, 2006 02:20AM

PP,
  i dont about you but i (personally) think that defending child pornography is probable cause for a warrant for his computer(s). seriously, that's just fucked up shit. at the very least, red flag his name.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: PaperPusher ()
Date: January 21, 2006 05:05AM

Gravis,
I have to admit that he's wierd for even bringing it up even if he doesn't indulge. Also, I wouldn't want him even looking at my kid. Fuck him ... somebody call it in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: WashingToneLoc-ian ()
Date: January 21, 2006 01:49PM

shadow_perv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
what makes us so different then u besides the fact that
> we get off from different things.

Er. We use correct spelling, grammar and syntax, for one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: January 23, 2006 04:42AM

this is so off-topic

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Holy Spirit ()
Date: July 28, 2012 11:11AM

shadow_perv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> y do people think that pervs are sick and
> disgusting i mean we're just like u except we like
> different things. so some pervs like child porn
> and some like scat or whatever they get off to or
> we like to have sex all the time and have multiple
> partners at one time. i mean just because u dont
> agree with it should that make it wrong. what
> makes us so different then u besides the fact that
> we get off from different things. i mean u
> shouldnt judge someone cause they like child porn
> i mean if thats what gets a person off then u
> shouldnt judge them. or something like scat u
> shouldnt judge them just cause u think its nasty.
> i mean in the end if it gets the person off and
> its not killing or cause injuries besides rape it
> shouldnt matter to people. and i say rape because
> rape does get some people off and some people like
> to be raped. the U.S. is a bunch of prudes when it
> comes to sex and im ashamed to say im a U.S. born
> and raised. but im not prude about sex im strait
> forward. people should start being liberal about
> sexuality and it shouldnt matter what political
> party ur in. i bet there are so many republicans
> that are pervs and they hide it. we shouldnt have
> to be ashamed to of who we are and what we like.
>
> and ur lil bit to this if u want


Just stop it Father, you are one sick pup. Dont think for one minute that I could not tell that you were whacking off while I was trying to concentrate on my confession. Next time I am going to Saint Ambrose to confess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: lyls bro ()
Date: July 28, 2012 12:35PM

move to japan, they're pervy. one word of warning. US age of consent is still in force for americans living abroad. we will get you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 28, 2012 01:07PM

The dividing line between a "normal" sex act and one that is illegal is the concept of consent.

Rape = no consent
Pedophilia = no consent.

Even if the child says yes, this is not considered consent because a child is incapable of giving consent under the law. This is why states have an age of consent and why adulthood is generally considered to start at 18.

These acts are not sex, but violence. It needs to be repeated: rape is not sex. It is a violent act against another human being against his or her will. The pleasure that the rapist gets isn't from the sex act itself, but in the idea of dominating another human being. Rape, in all its forms, is condemned because these kinds of acts of violence are condemned by a civil society.

Even if this is a troll post, it is not funny. This is a crime you are talking about. This kind of stuff is not to be tolerated on here or anywhere. Rape is not sex. It is not porn. It is a crime. No one should condone this or consider it acceptable behavior in any situation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: Daniel Tosh ()
Date: July 28, 2012 01:57PM

Rape is always funny.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: July 28, 2012 02:56PM

No, rape is not funny.

Unless you're raping a clown.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: the rape song ()
Date: July 28, 2012 03:07PM

I wonder if they still do the rape song in middle school health class. I will never forget it. (thanks FCPS)


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: pervs can be nice
Posted by: offensive ()
Date: November 04, 2019 04:45AM

the rape song Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder if they still do the rape song in middle
> school health class. I will never forget it.
> (thanks FCPS)
>
> src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/31CeU7RJxAE"
> frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>


Oh yeah they do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng2I7DWKZ1U

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
       **   ******    **        ********  ******** 
       **  **    **   **        **        **    ** 
       **  **         **        **            **   
       **  **   ****  **        ******       **    
 **    **  **    **   **        **          **     
 **    **  **    **   **        **          **     
  ******    ******    ********  **          **     
This forum powered by Phorum.