HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Change YOU can belive in!
Posted by: Disenchanted ()
Date: July 07, 2008 11:42PM

I can't believe I wasted my primary vote on this charlatan. I did support his message and his candidacy. I was fully enthusiastic to vote for him in November and ecstatic to see his inauguration in January. I am certainly not voting for McCain either, so feel free to come back with McCain bashes all you want. This isn't about negative campaigning on my part. This is about Senator Obama kissing my ass in the primary and running like hell from me towards November. I am not even going to call them flip flops, because that would imply a certain amount of innocence. The below position shifts are calculated lies - plain and simple. At least we knew what Hillary stood for (even if I didn't agree with it 100%). Monty Brewster had it right, if this is the best we can come up with, vote "none of the above."

In January, the Obama campaign described union contributions to the campaigns of Clinton and John Edwards as "special interest" money. Obama changed his tune as he began gathering his own union endorsements. He now refers respectfully to unions as the representatives of "working people" and says he is "thrilled" by their support.

CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN!

Obama replied "yes" in September 2007 when asked if he would agree to public financing of the presidential election if his GOP opponent did the same. Obama has now attached several conditions to such an agreement, including regulating spending by outside groups. His spokesman says the candidate never committed himself on the matter.

In January 2004, Obama said it was time "to end the embargo with Cuba" because it had "utterly failed in the effort to overthrow Castro." Speaking to a Cuban American audience in Miami in August 2007, he said he would not "take off the embargo" as president because it is "an important inducement for change."

In a March 2004 questionnaire, Obama was asked if the government should "crack down on businesses that hire illegal immigrants." He replied "Oppose." In a Jan. 31, 2008, televised debate, he said that "we do have to crack down on those employers that are taking advantage of the situation."

While running for the U.S. Senate in January 2004, Obama told Illinois college students that he supported eliminating criminal penalties for marijuana use. In the Oct. 30, 2007, presidential debate, he joined other Democratic candidates in opposing the decriminalization of marijuana.

For months now, Senator Obama has been insisting he would have all U. S. troops home within 16 months of being sworn in as president. Speaking at a press conference in Fargo, N. D., the Illinois senator said he would "refine" his policy on Iraq after visiting there later this summer and speaking with commanders.

Barack Obama was embarrassed when his heartfelt protectionist campaign rhetoric clashed with what his key economic adviser was running around telling concerned Canadians that “much of the rhetoric that may be perceived to be protectionist is more reflective of political manoeuvring than policy.”

Regarding Rev. Wright, Senator Obama stated "I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother." Yet, the Illinois senator subsequently denounced his pastor and then left Trinity United Church.

Senator Obama stated that he was willing to meet rogue leaders "without preconditions" only to declare later that certain preconditions were necessary before engaging in talks.

In a speech to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Senator Obama stated that he would support an "undivided Jerusalem;" he then said he had been misunderstood.

Senator Obama declared that the D.C. gun ban was constitutional, only to later praise the recent Supreme Court ruling that the gun ban is unconstitutional.

And my personal favorite.....

On, January 28, 2008, Senator Obama stated, "I strongly oppose retroactive immunity in the FISA bill. Ever since 9/11, this Administration has put forward a false choice between the liberties we cherish and the security we demand. The FISA court works. The separation of power works. We can trace, track down and take out terrorists while ensuring that our actions are subject to vigorous oversight, and do not undermine the very laws and freedom that we are fighting to defend. No one should get a free pass to violate the basic civil liberties of the American people -- not the President of the United States, and not the telecommunications companies that fell in line with his warrantless surveillance program. We have to make clear the lines that cannot be crossed. That is why I am co-sponsoring Senator Dodd's amendment to remove the immunity provision. Secrecy must not trump accountability. We must show our citizens - and set an example to the world - that laws cannot be ignored when it is inconvenient."

On June 25, when announcing his support for the FISA bill, Senator Obama stated, "My view on FISA has always been that the issue of the phone companies per se is not one that overrides the security interests of the American people."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Change YOU can belive in!
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 08, 2008 06:14AM

Disenchanted Wrote:
>>> I am certainly not voting for McCain either

Let's hear your lengthy, inaccurate reasoning for not voting for McCain while we're at it.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 08, 2008 06:51AM

Date: July 08, 2008 08:41AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Disenchanted Wrote:
> >>> I am certainly not voting for McCain either
>
>
> Let's hear your lengthy, inaccurate reasoning for
> not voting for McCain while we're at it.

I have plenty of reasons for not voting for McCain. First, I tend to hold more liberal beliefs than Senator McCain. Second, I believe his foreign policy will be a continuation of the Bush policies (although Sen. Obama's are starting to look that way too). Third, in his efforts to win back the right, he has said he would appoint SCOTUS justices like Roberts and Alito and now proposes allowing off shore drilling. Finally, his comments, whether joking or not, about bombing Iran scare me.

The difference here though, is that I knew that Senator McCain was a Rebublican (maverick or not). Senator Obama lied to the public. And, please, tell me which statement above concerning all of Senator Obama's "change" is innacurate?

Date: July 08, 2008 08:41AM

Gravis Wrote:
> copy/paste much?
>
> http://blogonaut-blogonaut.blogspot.com/2008/06/to
> p-10-obama-flip-flops-on-fundamental.html
>
> http://www.mlive.com/forums/kalamazoo/index.ssf?ar
> tid=44746
>
> lots more...

Of course I do. Why reinvent the wheel?

Date: July 08, 2008 08:45AM

Get lost, ya fuckin' dumbass.

Disenchanted Wrote:
> TheMeeper Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Disenchanted Wrote:
> > >>> I am certainly not voting for McCain either
> >
> >
> > Let's hear your lengthy, inaccurate reasoning
> for
> > not voting for McCain while we're at it.
>
> I have plenty of reasons for not voting for
> McCain. First, I tend to hold more liberal
> beliefs than Senator McCain. Second, I believe
> his foreign policy will be a continuation of the
> Bush policies (although Sen. Obama's are starting
> to look that way too). Third, in his efforts to
> win back the right, he has said he would appoint
> SCOTUS justices like Roberts and Alito and now
> proposes allowing off shore drilling. Finally,
> his comments, whether joking or not, about bombing
> Iran scare me.
>
> The difference here though, is that I knew that
> Senator McCain was a Rebublican (maverick or not).
> Senator Obama lied to the public. And, please,
> tell me which statement above concerning all of
> Senator Obama's "change" is innacurate?

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: July 08, 2008 08:50AM

90% of Gravis's comments are "copy paste" and "off topic". He loves to be judge and jury of every posting on here...yet unless he can figure out a disturbingly violent or insulting remark he seldom posts an intelligent comment. He is also buddy-buddy ith Cary...who seems to be "the" man on here. So never expect anything to change regarding his behavior. Get used to it.

Regarding the point you have made. I too have noticed some disturbing changes in Obama...number one on my list is his flip flop on FISA. It is becoming obvious that the executive branch will never willingly release a power once its been given them. We have the Republikan party to thank for this particular attack on our personal freedom. I will never forgive the Republikan party for the last 8 years of abuse of power and war. And until there is an alternative to the Democratik Party...they have my vote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2008 08:55AM by Vince(1).

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: July 08, 2008 09:03AM

I'll agree that 90% of Gravis posts are cut and paste and rude. So what?

Date: July 08, 2008 09:24AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
>> Cary...who seems to be the "man" on here

Well he does own the site that you're posting on (free of charge), so yeah, I guess that puts him in charge. Servers cost thousands of dollars and I'm sure he shells out a few hundred a month to keep the site running, not to mention the time he has to spend maintaining things and dealing with people who abuse the server, etc. All for what? So he can be accused of playing favorites? I think it's totally unfair for you to accuse him of being buddy-buddy with anyone here because it is not true.

So go pick on somebody else. Someone is footin' the bill so you can come here to read and post whatever you want. It's not some corporation making money, or some profitable venture for the site owner, and it's ridiculous that you'd have the nerve to criticize him like that.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:21PM

For your information he has told me so himself that Gravis is cut slack on here because of his long relationship with the site. What is wrong with that is that he posts the rules and then appears to ignore them if it's one of his buddies. Gravis routinely uses foul language..threatens people with violence (or implied violence...such as animals being bludgeoned to death)..so I take nothing back.

Date: July 08, 2008 12:23PM

Jester Wrote:
> I'll agree that 90% of Gravis posts are cut and
> paste and rude. So what?

So what? I didnt bring the topic up originally...Gravis did in his criticism of the origianl posting...ask him "So what?"..not me. As far as Im concerned people can cut and paste all they want.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2008 12:24PM by Vince(1).

Date: July 08, 2008 12:32PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
>>> he has told me so himself

I just think it is inconsiderate of you to criticize him.

>> Gravis routinely uses foul language..threatens people with violence (or implied violence...such as animals being bludgeoned to death

LMFAO!!

Date: July 08, 2008 12:48PM

oh the humanity!

file.php?40,file=2562

seriously vince, you feel that's a threat?

o noz! fuck shit damn

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Counterpt ()
Date: July 09, 2008 01:46PM

This is a test for Vince (1)…

What are your feelings as you view the below picture?
Attachments:
Exploding Head Allah_01.gif

Date: July 09, 2008 09:24PM

Counterpt Wrote:
> This is a test for Vince (1)…
>
>
> What are your feelings as you view the below
> picture?

I feel...I feel...like you need to get side more! You really need to get a life....

Date: July 09, 2008 09:27PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> >>> he has told me so himself
>
> I just think it is inconsiderate of you to
> criticize him.
>
>
> >> Gravis routinely uses foul language..threatens
> people with violence (or implied violence...such
> as animals being bludgeoned to death
>
>
> LMFAO!!

Of course you don't..youre the same idiot who feels making reference to "retards" isnt an insult to people less fortunate then you. So you tell me Mr Genious...what exactly is the purpose of Dexter's violent images?

Date: July 09, 2008 09:28PM

Gravis Wrote:
> oh the humanity!
>
>
>
> seriously vince, you feel that's a threat?
>
> o noz! fuck shit damn

Nope...I wont..Im here for you Dexter....I may dissapear for a while...but you and only you..is why I come back.......xoxox

Date: July 09, 2008 09:40PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
>>youre the same idiot who feels making reference to "retards" isnt an insult to people less fortunate then you.

Yes there are people who are less fortunate, what exactly is your point?

Date: July 10, 2008 07:33AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Nope...I wont..Im here for you Dexter....I may
> dissapear for a while...but you and only you..is
> why I come back.......xoxox

file.php?2,file=3271
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: July 13, 2008 12:27AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> And until there is an alternative to the
> Democratik Party...they have my vote.

As if that is an alternative. Let's be honest here, Senator Obama sold us one thing and is delivering another. He is selling us out on Iraq, has sold us out on FISA, and he sold us down the river on reasonable and responsible gun control. Now he fully embraces and wants to expand Bush's faith based initiative program. I am sorry, but my vote does not come that cheap. He got my vote once, but he will NOT get it again. I understand your postition that he is better than the alternative, but after a hard look, I have come to the conclusion that he is not. A message needs to be sent. He does not deserve my vote, or anyone else's who claims to be a liberal. The man is a charlatan - plain and simple!

Posted by: Proud PUMA ()
Date: July 13, 2008 11:49PM

Disenchanted Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > And until there is an alternative to the
> > Democratik Party...they have my vote.
>
> As if that is an alternative. Let's be honest
> here, Senator Obama sold us one thing and is
> delivering another. He is selling us out on Iraq,
> has sold us out on FISA, and he sold us down the
> river on reasonable and responsible gun control.
> Now he fully embraces and wants to expand Bush's
> faith based initiative program. I am sorry, but
> my vote does not come that cheap. He got my vote
> once, but he will NOT get it again. I understand
> your postition that he is better than the
> alternative, but after a hard look, I have come to
> the conclusion that he is not. A message needs to
> be sent. He does not deserve my vote, or anyone
> else's who claims to be a liberal. The man is a
> charlatan - plain and simple!

Well said and how many more policy "shifts" are in the making? Less than 200 delegates can switch their vote and nominate a true Democrat! Contact the Superdelegates and make your opinion known. With the right amount of pressure, the correct candidate can be on the ballot in November - Senator Clinton! If that doesn't happen, I am right there with you in sitting this one out!

Posted by: You are not alone ()
Date: July 14, 2008 11:49PM

Proud PUMA Wrote:
> Well said and how many more policy "shifts" are in
> the making? Less than 200 delegates can switch
> their vote and nominate a true Democrat! Contact
> the Superdelegates and make your opinion known.
> With the right amount of pressure, the correct
> candidate can be on the ballot in November -
> Senator Clinton! If that doesn't happen, I am
> right there with you in sitting this one out!

Agreed. And if McCain is elected, my fellow so-called Democrats deserve it. To support this fraudulent flip-flopper would make me sick. I intend on voting for Nader if Hillary is not nominated.

Date: July 15, 2008 11:14PM

Proud PUMA Wrote:
> Well said and how many more policy "shifts" are in
> the making? Less than 200 delegates can switch
> their vote and nominate a true Democrat! Contact
> the Superdelegates and make your opinion known.
> With the right amount of pressure, the correct
> candidate can be on the ballot in November -
> Senator Clinton! If that doesn't happen, I am
> right there with you in sitting this one out!

How can we, the average citizen, get in touch with the superdelegates to stop the trainwreck? My understanding is that enough have pledged their vote to Obama.

Posted by: Proud PUMA ()
Date: July 16, 2008 11:38PM

Disenchanted Wrote:
> Proud PUMA Wrote:
> -----
> > Well said and how many more policy "shifts" are
> in
> > the making? Less than 200 delegates can switch
> > their vote and nominate a true Democrat!
> Contact
> > the Superdelegates and make your opinion known.
>
> > With the right amount of pressure, the correct
> > candidate can be on the ballot in November -
> > Senator Clinton! If that doesn't happen, I am
> > right there with you in sitting this one out!
>
> How can we, the average citizen, get in touch with
> the superdelegates to stop the trainwreck? My
> understanding is that enough have pledged their
> vote to Obama.

You can go to the following websites to show your support for Sen. Clinton. Let her know that you appreciate her vote on FISA and that she still has a chance!

http://clintondems.com/

http://july19action.blogspot.com/

http://hillaryclintonnews.blogspot.com/

http://together4us.com/

http://www.myspace.com/glbtforhillaryclinton

http://www.myspace.com/hillaryclinton2008

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-WA/Hillary-Grassroots-Campaign/19003252165

We CANNOT let this historic moment escape us. Sen. Obama has not demonstrated the maturity and judgement necessary to be President. He has already sided with the NRA in the DC gun restriction case. How long before he sides with the minority in Roe? How can we trust this man? How many position changes in less than a year are indicative of his lack of judgement? There is a convention and Supergelegates can change this nomination! Not to mention, the unfairly unseated delegates from FL and MI. WE ARE NOT THE REPUBLICANS - WE COUNT ALL OF OUR VOTES!Here is a list of the Superdelegates, demand that they count FL and MI and rethink their vote -- America depends on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democratic_Party_(United_States)_superdelegates,_2008

Posted by: Not BO ()
Date: July 24, 2008 08:20AM

Proud PUMA Wrote:
> You can go to the following websites to show your
> support for Sen. Clinton. Let her know that you
> appreciate her vote on FISA and that she still has
> a chance!

That is some funny shit! Is it a "CHANCE I CAN BELIEVE IN?" She has as much chance of being the nominee as I do, and I am NOT Barack Obama!

Date: August 01, 2008 11:16PM

And one more. How many "changes" before his supporters get fed up? What other postions is he willing to "change" for political expediency? Campaign Finance, reasonable gun control, FISA, now the environment. This man is a farce!

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Friday he would be willing to support limited additional offshore oil drilling if that's what it takes to enact a comprehensive policy to foster fuel-efficient autos and develop alternate energy sources.

Shifting from his previous opposition to expanded offshore drilling, the Illinois senator told a Florida newspaper he could get behind a compromise with Republicans and oil companies to prevent gridlock over energy.

Date: August 02, 2008 10:19AM

Off shore drilling as part of a comprehensive energy plan that includes alternative fuels...nuclear..higher car standards is what this country has needed for the last 8 years. We need a balanced approach..not a gift to the oil drilling industry that McSame and the other republikans are offering.

Date: August 02, 2008 10:29AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Off shore drilling as part of a comprehensive
> energy plan that includes alternative
> fuels...nuclear..higher car standards is what this
> country has needed for the last 8 years. We need
> a balanced approach..not a gift to the oil
> drilling industry that McSame and the other
> republikans are offering.

I'm not a big fan of the offshore drilling piece. I do think Obama is caving on this issue (as he did with the tele-com immunity). Obama is not a perfect candidate by any means, but he is still better than McSame.

Date: August 02, 2008 12:21PM

Well..I will agree with you 100% on the tele-com issue. I do wish he and the Democratic leadership that suppored that legislation would educate us on exactly what was the "compromise" that made passing FISA so acceptable all of a sudden.

However....on energy everything needs to be on the table for negotiations. I agree with you...off shore drilling isnt on the top of my list either...but if it gets us a comprehensive energy policy that properly prioritizes where the money is spent...I can live with it...if the people of that state support it.

Date: August 02, 2008 06:35PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > Off shore drilling as part of a comprehensive
> > energy plan that includes alternative
> > fuels...nuclear..higher car standards is what
> this
> > country has needed for the last 8 years. We
> need
> > a balanced approach..not a gift to the oil
> > drilling industry that McSame and the other
> > republikans are offering.
>
>
> I'm not a big fan of the offshore drilling piece.
> I do think Obama is caving on this issue (as he
> did with the tele-com immunity). Obama is not a
> perfect candidate by any means, but he is still
> better than McSame.

But the problem is that you don't know what sort of candidate he is. He stands for everything and nothing all at the same time.

Posted by: barrock ()
Date: August 03, 2008 01:02AM

Their are many reasons McCain is not fit to be our next president there are many more that i am not going to list but this is a good start

-He cant keep his ideas or his mind straight at all. He is more confused than bush!!! ( Proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c )

-He is completely out of touch with society and does not know how to live in the 21st century. He does not even know how to use a computer and claims his wife has to do everything for him! ( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi9cXgmhyc&feature=related )

-Questionable Health Issues: His history of malignant melanoma can seriously interfere with his presidency.

-He has former Texas Senator Phil Gramm as his top Advisor on the economy (Note: Phil Gramm believes that we are in a "mental recession" and that we are a "nation of whiners") Though McCain said that he does believe in the same policy as Gramm, evidence shows that he does based on past speeches.
( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5o9jmT7-sQ )

-Believes in off-shore drilling which will NOT fix the energy crisis but instead worsen our oil addiction by giving us the idea that oil is the only energy option out there. Although he originally believed in not drilling of-shore his opinions have varied and changed and warped many times
( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-OL7TsS9P4 )

-Has admitted many times that he does not read many of the bills before he approves them or not, most famously when it was revealed that he voted against a bill that would require Health Insurance companies to insure contraceptives to women, the Health Insurance Companies that be required to insure Viagra...(instead of making sure that women prevent unwanted pregnancies, they insure a medication that gives old guys boners. wtf!?!) (proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDGvEEgXKJU&feature=related )

-McCain is known to have an unpredictable temperament, nobody wants to work with someone who has a temper!
He is also known to joke around with really important issues. He does not know when to sensor himself from saying what ever. If he has such weird perverted jokes who knows whats really going on inside of him
( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b_0Qs-38ng )

Date: August 03, 2008 11:21AM

barrock Wrote:
> Their are many reasons McCain is not fit to be our
> next president there are many more that i am not
> going to list but this is a good start
>
> -He cant keep his ideas or his mind straight at
> all. He is more confused than bush!!! ( Proof
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c )
>
> -He is completely out of touch with society and
> does not know how to live in the 21st century. He
> does not even know how to use a computer and
> claims his wife has to do everything for him! (
> proof
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzi9cXgmhyc&feature
> =related )
>
> -Questionable Health Issues: His history of
> malignant melanoma can seriously interfere with
> his presidency.
>
> -He has former Texas Senator Phil Gramm as his top
> Advisor on the economy (Note: Phil Gramm believes
> that we are in a "mental recession" and that we
> are a "nation of whiners") Though McCain said that
> he does believe in the same policy as Gramm,
> evidence shows that he does based on past
> speeches.
> ( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5o9jmT7-sQ
> )
>
> -Believes in off-shore drilling which will NOT fix
> the energy crisis but instead worsen our oil
> addiction by giving us the idea that oil is the
> only energy option out there. Although he
> originally believed in not drilling of-shore his
> opinions have varied and changed and warped many
> times
> ( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-OL7TsS9P4
> )
>
> -Has admitted many times that he does not read
> many of the bills before he approves them or not,
> most famously when it was revealed that he voted
> against a bill that would require Health Insurance
> companies to insure contraceptives to women, the
> Health Insurance Companies that be required to
> insure Viagra...(instead of making sure that women
> prevent unwanted pregnancies, they insure a
> medication that gives old guys boners. wtf!?!)
> (proof
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDGvEEgXKJU&feature
> =related )
>
> -McCain is known to have an unpredictable
> temperament, nobody wants to work with someone who
> has a temper!
> He is also known to joke around with really
> important issues. He does not know when to sensor
> himself from saying what ever. If he has such
> weird perverted jokes who knows whats really going
> on inside of him
> ( proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b_0Qs-38ng
> )

Again, why I will vote "none of the above"

Posted by: Barak Hussein ()
Date: August 03, 2008 08:22PM

Attachments:
Obama_Change_Asshole_160.gif

Posted by: to critisize... ()
Date: August 03, 2008 08:25PM

if you think obama is an asswhole go look at all the mccain videos... Like the one where he calls he wife a whore and a cunt... Or where he is constantly slinging bullshit towards obama. Now show me a video of obama being an asswhole?

Date: August 03, 2008 08:50PM

A simple denial will do...but he doesn't deny it, does he...

Date: August 03, 2008 09:14PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
>>A simple denial will do...but he doesn't deny it, does he...

Hahaha. What a total cop-out answer. Completely unprepared to answer a VERY difficult question.

In that simple moment he could have put this "cunt" issue to bed. And he didn't.

Posted by: hey ()
Date: August 04, 2008 12:19AM

more proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyqINg5yI9E

mccain is not a happy nice guy as all the republicans act like he is

he constantly mud slings, calls his wife bad names, Makes jokes about serious things like the war in Iran. If you think he his a great loving guy than you really need to lay of the crack... He is emotionally unstable and makes bad decisions without thinking. Do you want a leader like that?

Posted by: LeRoy ()
Date: August 04, 2008 01:48AM

Spare change? Hey Man! You gots me some spare change?

http://www.elephantlist.com/humor/funny-pictures/2004-07/spare-change.jpeg

Posted by: BHO ()
Date: August 04, 2008 04:57PM

to critisize... Wrote:
> if you think obama is an asswhole go look at all
> the mccain videos... Like the one where he calls
> he wife a whore and a cunt... Or where he is
> constantly slinging bullshit towards obama. Now
> show me a video of obama being an asswhole?

It doesn't show an "asswhole" maybe an asshole or whole ass. I am not sure, but here you go.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3538275341703889049&q=obama+elitist&ei=b2yXSInyH5O0rgKYgbGdAg&hl=en

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: August 04, 2008 11:49PM

Somebody else is pulling McCains newly installed strings.

If he wins the election, I will make a prediction:

He will sign an executive order or some such statement preventing many of the records of the W years from being released to the public.

The current administration is hiding something BIG.

Remember when Gonazales testified about the wiretapping? He carefully kept saying "this proram" when answering questions. When asked if there was another program, he danced.

Date: August 04, 2008 11:56PM

And Again:

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — In a reversal, Barack Obama proposed Monday that the government sell 70 million barrels of oil from its strategic petroleum stockpile to help reduce gasoline prices.

The Democratic presidential candidate said in a major energy speech that in the short-run the move could help drive down gasoline prices that now top $4 a gallon.

Previously, Obama opposed tapping into the reserve, but campaign spokeswoman Heather Zichal said he reconsidered because "Americans are suffering."

-- WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS GUY STAND FOR?!?! Apparantly whatever is convenient!!!!!!! I am ASHAMED to tell people I voted for him in the primary. He sounds more and more like Bu(ll)sh(it) every day!

Posted by: Archivist ()
Date: August 05, 2008 10:50AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Somebody else is pulling McCains newly installed
> strings.
>
> If he wins the election, I will make a prediction:
>
>
> He will sign an executive order or some such
> statement preventing many of the records of the W
> years from being released to the public.
>
> The current administration is hiding something
> BIG.

You might want to take a look at the law and recent history before you start spouting your conspiracy theories. The Presidential Records Act (specifically 44 U.S.C. § 2204) allows a former president to delay for up to 12 years after leaving office the release of "confidential communications requesting or submitting advice, between the President and his advisers, or between such advisers." In an August 19, 1994, letter to the National Archives, President Clinton instructed that access to all such records -- as well as other categories of records -- be restricted for the full 12 years after the end of his presidency (ultimately, until 2012).

Your wackiness makes me think you might be related to COLLEEN LINVALL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.