HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: the singing cowboy ()
Date: December 08, 2012 08:02AM

Great new song The Bean Component by Meade, something he's been working on for years. One of his better efforts.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dpqm4syoPyI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Meadeless Monday ()
Date: December 08, 2012 08:19AM

More mediocre, forgettable feces from the chubby, lazy-eyed cowboy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: December 08, 2012 08:36AM

Cursed by inferior genetics, the semi retard pathetically perseveres.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: one star ()
Date: December 08, 2012 09:06AM

uppity
Taking liberties or assuming airs beyond one's place in a social heirarchy. Assuming equality with someone higher up the social ladder.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: 2 funny ()
Date: December 08, 2012 09:11AM

I liked the one vid where he filmed himself walking into fast food places and shouting "THE BEAN COMPONENT"! at the top of his lungs. People would get all startled and stand there going WTF?? it was viral.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: December 08, 2012 05:11PM

You can really tell his hair is thining in that interview.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Gambles Hill ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:15PM

More Complete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can really tell his hair is thining in that
> interview.


His hair is not thinning. A lot of people actually compliment Meade's grooming habits and healthy scalp. The kid's got a nice head of hair on him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: It takes a village ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:24PM

Gambles Hill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Complete Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You can really tell his hair is thining in that
> > interview.
>
>
> His hair is not thinning. A lot of people
> actually compliment Meade's grooming habits and
> healthy scalp. The kid's got a nice head of hair
> on him.

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Meade Skelton Zone.
Attachments:
meadetard.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: too fat ()
Date: August 08, 2014 12:59PM

He's too fat to be playing a piano

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: He's too humble ()
Date: August 08, 2014 01:59PM

He says "Sweet Tea" is not a masterpiece when in reality it is a great song. He looks good resembles Rob Lowe a little. Did he have a face lift?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: hipster says no way Jose ()
Date: August 08, 2014 02:49PM

too fat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's too fat to be playing a piano
and balding.

if I looked like him I'd stay home so I wouldn't scare innocent children.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: brought down the house ()
Date: August 08, 2014 02:57PM

He certainly brought down the house after the "Sweet Tea" number, the applause was grand. The kid is doing OK by the looks of this gig. He has talent, there is no doubt about that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Zoo tramp Marie ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:44PM

brought down the house Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He certainly brought down the house after the
> "Sweet Tea" number, the applause was grand. The
> kid is doing OK by the looks of this gig. He has
> talent, there is no doubt about that.


Then why doesn't he sell albums?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: sustained howlings ()
Date: September 10, 2014 08:14AM

brought down the house Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He certainly brought down the house after the
> "Sweet Tea" number, the applause was grand. The
> kid is doing OK by the looks of this gig. He has
> talent, there is no doubt about that.


there's something wrong with him, like some kind if nervous tic / Tourette's kind of thing going on. he played a few songs at that farmers market and he kept stopping and shouting unintelligibly and making sustained howlings. I'm guessing this guys all pumped up full of meds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Wispy Strands ()
Date: October 22, 2015 09:02PM

Gambles Hill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Complete Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You can really tell his hair is thining in that
> > interview.
>
>
> His hair is not thinning. A lot of people
> actually compliment Meade's grooming habits and
> healthy scalp. The kid's got a nice head of hair
> on him.

Hahahaha, apparently it is now!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Reverend Skullfucker ()
Date: October 22, 2015 10:04PM

Wispy Strands Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gambles Hill Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > His hair is not thinning. A lot of people
> > actually compliment Meade's grooming habits and
> > healthy scalp. The kid's got a nice head of
> hair
> > on him.
>
> Hahahaha, apparently it is now!


Meade has anonymously posted far too many vain-glory comments about his hair.
God has SMOTE him because of it.
If Meade doesn't repent God will smite him so more.

Meade has only himself to blame.
Attachments:
Clipboard05.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Receding hairline ()
Date: October 23, 2015 08:41PM

He's funny.

He is balding big time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: rog ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:25PM

wtf is a bean component?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: RoGaine ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:31PM

Receding hairline Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He's funny.
>
> He is balding big time.


No, hes not. I can see hair regrowth in front. And small hairs coming in where they fell out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Does he still? ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:35PM

rog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wtf is a bean component?




His looks are really aging fast.

How the fuck did he piss off God that badly?
Attachments:
44.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:36PM

Do you think Meade has lost fans because of his hair loss? Coffee shop country fans can be a superficial group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: coffee beans ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:43PM

eesh Wrote:
Coffee shop country fans can be a
> superficial group.


Coffee / fans

bean component makes sense in that regard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Cueball ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:50PM

The Bald Component
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: butterbean ()
Date: October 23, 2015 10:22PM

coffee beans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> Coffee shop country fans can be a
> > superficial group.
>
>
> Coffee / fans
>
> bean component makes sense in that regard

"Bean' as in 'coffee bean' or 'butterbean'?



From a distance, Meade probably could be mistaken for the not fat, young looking, so talented it makes you'all jealous, Butterbean Seale.

Maybe Meade is trying to grab B squared's audience.
Attachments:
Butterbean_Seale_portrait.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Morrie Kessler ()
Date: October 23, 2015 10:32PM

RoGaine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Receding hairline Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He's funny.
> >
> > He is balding big time.
>
>
> No, hes not. I can see hair regrowth in front. And
> small hairs coming in where they fell out.

Dream on....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: honky tonk coffe houses ()
Date: October 23, 2015 10:40PM

butterbean Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> coffee beans Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> > Coffee shop country fans can be a
> > > superficial group.
> >
> >
> > Coffee / fans
> >
> > bean component makes sense in that regard
>
> "Bean' as in 'coffee bean' or 'butterbean'?
>
>
>
> From a distance, Meade probably could be mistaken
> for the not fat, young looking, so talented it
> makes you'all jealous, Butterbean Seale.
>
> Maybe Meade is trying to grab B squared's
> audience.


the bean component is a metaphor for the "squares" and "hipsters" who spend there time on smartphones in coffee (the bean) shops. there's a large contingent of yuppy culture in every shop, grinding coffee beans, drinking, but not listening to the music. they're a just a component of what life is like for artists playing on the road.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 23, 2015 10:47PM

honky tonk coffe houses Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> the bean component is a metaphor for the "squares"
> and "hipsters" who spend there time on smartphones
> in coffee (the bean) shops. there's a large
> contingent of yuppy culture in every shop,
> grinding coffee beans, drinking, but not listening
> to the music. they're a just a component of what
> life is like for artists playing on the road.



What a dumb premise for a dumb sounding song.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Meade Fail 2012 ()
Date: October 23, 2015 11:22PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> honky tonk coffe houses Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> >
> > the bean component is a metaphor for the
> "squares"
> > and "hipsters" who spend there time on
> smartphones
> > in coffee (the bean) shops. there's a large
> > contingent of yuppy culture in every shop,
> > grinding coffee beans, drinking, but not
> listening
> > to the music. they're a just a component of
> what
> > life is like for artists playing on the road.
>
>
>
> What a dumb premise for a dumb sounding song.

Agreed. The song didn't amount to a hill of beans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Reverend Skullfucker ()
Date: October 24, 2015 12:44AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rDRyXjXEP8


The fuckTard even re-writes the Bible.

Sorry, Jesus did not turn water into non-alcoholic wine.

No wonder God is sending down his metaphorical lightning bolts....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Darlene MacBride ()
Date: October 24, 2015 12:53AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqZaQKskP-A

Meade I would love for you to open for me in my upcoming 2016 tour.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: made no sense ()
Date: October 26, 2015 03:27PM

Meade Fail 2012 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > honky tonk coffe houses Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > the bean component is a metaphor for the
> > "squares"
> > > and "hipsters" who spend there time on
> > smartphones
> > > in coffee (the bean) shops. there's a large
> > > contingent of yuppy culture in every shop,
> > > grinding coffee beans, drinking, but not
> > listening
> > > to the music. they're a just a component of
> > what
> > > life is like for artists playing on the road.
> >
> >
> >
> > What a dumb premise for a dumb sounding song.
>
> Agreed. The song didn't amount to a hill of beans.

One of his lyrics is something about how when he was a young man, he had been bitten by a sea elephant. it made no sense but he seemed pretty sincere reflecting upon it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: It takes a village ()
Date: October 26, 2015 04:23PM

made no sense Wrote:

>
> One of his lyrics is something about how when he
> was a young man, he had been bitten by a sea
> elephant. it made no sense but he seemed pretty
> sincere reflecting upon it.



Was there enough antidote to Meade Poisoning to save the poor sea elephant?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: JealousEeesh ()
Date: October 26, 2015 08:48PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think Meade has lost fans because of his
> hair loss? Coffee shop country fans can be a
> superficial group.


Meade's hair loss is not permanent. You don't lose hair like that in just 2 months. He is going to have a wonderful head of hair well into his Golden Years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 26, 2015 09:11PM

No new videos in two weeks. A shame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Milo P. Overeater's Anonymous ()
Date: October 26, 2015 09:21PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No new videos in two weeks. A shame.


I tried to help him recover from his food addiction three years ago.

I'm hoping he took my advice and went inpatient for a few weeks.

Meade, if you are reading this remember, the road to mental health lies just around the corner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: jumanji ()
Date: October 27, 2015 09:22AM

A sea elephant?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Nike wearing Faggot ()
Date: October 27, 2015 01:01PM

jumanji Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A sea elephant?
Attachments:
IMG_20131117_111522 (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: great scientist and inventor ()
Date: October 27, 2015 03:56PM

JealousEeesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade's hair loss is not permanent. You don't lose
> hair like that in just 2 months.

It's from massive doses of gamma radiation. Meade does a lot of research in his spare time, and has been performing nuclear experiments. All in the name of science .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Rage Epilepsy ()
Date: May 07, 2016 05:44AM

sustained howlings Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> brought down the house Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He certainly brought down the house after the
> > "Sweet Tea" number, the applause was grand.
> The
> > kid is doing OK by the looks of this gig. He
> has
> > talent, there is no doubt about that.
>
>
> there's something wrong with him, like some kind
> if nervous tic / Tourette's kind of thing going
> on. he played a few songs at that farmers market
> and he kept stopping and shouting unintelligibly
> and making sustained howlings. I'm guessing this
> guys all pumped up full of meds.

Meade suffers from rage epilepsy, he's spoken about it and his intensive treatments in several of his videos. It's a mild form of the syndrome but still affects him severely at times.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: no new Meade threads ()
Date: May 07, 2016 06:27PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No new videos in two weeks. A shame.


in over a month. NOT such a shame!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: his hair ()
Date: September 01, 2016 09:54AM

Gambles Hill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> More Complete Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You can really tell his hair is thining in that
> > interview.
>
>
> His hair is not thinning. A lot of people
> actually compliment Meade's grooming habits and
> healthy scalp. The kid's got a nice head of hair
> on him.


he's almost completely bald upfront, he even admits it. not sure why you would even defend it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 01, 2016 11:38AM

Being bald is not Meade Skeletons biggest concern. His morbid obesity is what will kill him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: tranny cheeks ()
Date: September 01, 2016 12:14PM

Im speechless, meades gotta take that to americas got talent...all his ffxu'ers in audience cheering him on, holy fuckin shit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Meade fails again ()
Date: September 01, 2016 02:38PM

tranny cheeks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im speechless, meades gotta take that to americas
> got talent...all his ffxu'ers in audience cheering
> him on, holy fuckin shit!


He tried a few seasons ago and failed.

I told him to resurrect his black face/drag character "Nig Nog Nancy",
An aunt Jemima type maternal "house negro", and sing "short'nin bread" but he didn't listen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: letshavesomesweetea ()
Date: September 01, 2016 03:58PM

Meade is not bald. He is posting new videos on his accounts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Really stupid ()
Date: September 12, 2016 10:17AM

honky tonk coffe houses Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> butterbean Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > coffee beans Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > eesh Wrote:
> > > Coffee shop country fans can be a
> > > > superficial group.
> > >
> > >
> > > Coffee / fans
> > >
> > > bean component makes sense in that regard
> >
> > "Bean' as in 'coffee bean' or 'butterbean'?
> >
> >
> >
> > From a distance, Meade probably could be
> mistaken
> > for the not fat, young looking, so talented it
> > makes you'all jealous, Butterbean Seale.
> >
> > Maybe Meade is trying to grab B squared's
> > audience.
>
>
> the bean component is a metaphor for the "squares"
> and "hipsters" who spend there time on smartphones
> in coffee (the bean) shops. there's a large
> contingent of yuppy culture in every shop,
> grinding coffee beans, drinking, but not listening
> to the music. they're a just a component of what
> life is like for artists playing on the road.

People go to coffee shops to buy coffee, not to hear some novelty act playing keyboard. The fact that he would travel long distances to play for free in a coffee bar, and then complain about the customers, is ridiculous. Almost sociopathic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: Nick ()
Date: October 23, 2016 10:30AM

There are good reasons to drink coffee and there. Two cups of coffee can cut post-workout muscle pain by up to 48 percent. I looking for Drip Coffee Maker here http://jonsguide.org/best-drip-coffee-maker/. I want research concerning coffee....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade Skelton sings "The Bean Component"
Posted by: headscratch ()
Date: February 16, 2017 11:19PM

i really don't get this guy or his songs. if he's trying to be meaningful he's not and the humor is lost

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
umNHJ
This forum powered by Phorum.