HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Al Moniz vs. Taxpayer
Posted by: Troll Feeder ()
Date: December 04, 2012 12:29PM

So it's pretty obvious this is the same guy, so which of his split personalities makes the better posts, Al or taxpayer?

Regardless of your alter egos, the election is over. Move on. Start talking about something more important like helicopters over Centreville, the Wednesday Night Crew, or Edison baseball

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Al Moniz vs. Taxpayer
Posted by: wenbsyiwll ()
Date: December 04, 2012 02:51PM

Al Moniz doesn't own the house. His dad Albert Moniz own the house. His 84 years old. Sarah Elizabeth Moniz (AL-Mom) was born in 1934. Sarah currently lives in Fairfax, Virginia. Before that, Sarah lived in Fairfax, VA from 1965 to 2011.

Does Al pay taxes? His house its very nice but I think his dad paid for it. Albert F Moniz 84. SENIOR AGE

That might be why he sounds so biter.
Al Moniz Age 55-59
Elizabeth M Moniz ( Maybe his wife) AGE 55-59
Gretchen E Moniz (sister in law) AGE 50-54
Michael M Moniz (Brother)
11610 Valley Rd Fairfax, VA Age: 40-44
and his looser son. Al Junior.
They all live in the same house.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2012 03:08PM by wenbsyiwll.

Posted by: Stalin Killed More Nazis than U. ()
Date: December 13, 2012 10:01PM

Al Junior is a nice young man who shares very few of his father's neuroses. Its unfair of you to pick on the entire family because of the father. I agree his posts on this page are ridiculous, but I've met his son in passing socially and he's always been a perfectly hospitable and rational human being.

Posted by: A Moniz ()
Date: March 21, 2014 11:50PM

Who do you think you are that you even begin to know me or know anything about me you ignorant troll? You live behind a screen name because you have no ability to communicate in normal way. Why don't we arrange a meeting face to face and see how well you communicate your ignorance then?

Come out from hiding and lets see how well you do....little bitches like you run your mouths and then hide.

Posted by: Mo' Moniz ()
Date: March 22, 2014 12:12PM

Nigga pleeze

Posted by: Ms.Flower ()
Date: May 29, 2016 11:44PM

crazy due

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.