HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Clinton in 2016 ()
Date: December 03, 2012 09:29AM

Ok so we pretty much now know that Hillary Clinton will run in 2016 and it looks like the republicans are going to rev up real rebel to run against her aka Palin.

My question is will voters be so sick of Obama that Going Rogue will work for republicans?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Maverick Hockey Mom ()
Date: December 03, 2012 09:33AM

Palin by a mile! She'll have a ton of money by then and Trump supports her also.
Attachments:
palin.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Date: December 03, 2012 09:47AM

'Merica, fuck yeah!

$



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 09:48AM by Eyes of the Weasel.
Attachments:
palin_rifle_bikini.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Return of Gibby ()
Date: December 03, 2012 10:29AM

Eyes of the Weasel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 'Merica, fuck yeah!
>
> $


Welcome back, Gibby. Find a job yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: BigK ()
Date: December 03, 2012 10:42AM

Palin is a joke. If that is the situation Palin has no chance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: ITS ()
Date: December 03, 2012 11:00AM

Hillary is a joke. Now she has Benghazi following her around. Remember when she was under "sniper fire" in Bosnia? Oh yeah....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Lt Col Obvious ()
Date: December 03, 2012 11:13AM

Ain't no joke.

*
Attachments:
Hillary.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Lt Col Obvious ()
Date: December 03, 2012 11:19AM

A woman of insubstantial intellect...

*
Attachments:
sarahpalin.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Bachmann ()
Date: December 03, 2012 11:39AM

I don't think Palin could win but I do think 2016 will be the year we see a woman president. The republican party will have to nominate a woman to run against Hillary.

If the republican party doesn't nominate a woman than Hillary will take all the women voters plus minorities votes. That would be a huge problem for the GOP.
Attachments:
MichelleBachmann.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Never underestimate catty women ()
Date: December 03, 2012 02:08PM

Bachmann Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think Palin could win but I do think 2016
> will be the year we see a woman president. The
> republican party will have to nominate a woman to
> run against Hillary.
>
> If the republican party doesn't nominate a woman
> than Hillary will take all the women voters plus
> minorities votes. That would be a huge problem
> for the GOP.

Don't underestimate the cattiness of women. Most women are extremely competitive/spiteful towards other women. They will vote against a woman candidate out of sheer jealousy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: December 03, 2012 02:08PM

A Palin-Bachmann ticket would be a late night comedian's dream! You-Betcha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: PMS ()
Date: December 03, 2012 02:19PM

Never underestimate catty women Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bachmann Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't think Palin could win but I do think
> 2016
> > will be the year we see a woman president. The
> > republican party will have to nominate a woman
> to
> > run against Hillary.
> >
> > If the republican party doesn't nominate a
> woman
> > than Hillary will take all the women voters
> plus
> > minorities votes. That would be a huge problem
> > for the GOP.
>
> Don't underestimate the cattiness of women. Most
> women are extremely competitive/spiteful towards
> other women. They will vote against a woman
> candidate out of sheer jealousy.

Yes, but can imagine what a great cat fight Bachmann and Clinton would be while PMS's!

Rating galore!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Political Breakthrough ()
Date: December 03, 2012 02:30PM

PMS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Yes, but can imagine what a great cat fight
> Bachmann and Clinton would be while PMS's!
>
> Rating galore!


It would definitely be a presidential race of many firsts.

First televised debate to feature bikini, evening gown and talent segments.

First time two candidates pulled each other's hair during a town hall.

First time one of the candidate's spouses was caught in a motel room with hookers and blow.

Fun all around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 03, 2012 03:26PM

+
Attachments:
1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: December 03, 2012 03:48PM

Clinton in 2016 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok so we pretty much now know that Hillary Clinton
> will run in 2016 and it looks like the republicans
> are going to rev up real rebel to run against her
> aka Palin.
>
> My question is will voters be so sick of Obama
> that Going Rogue will work for republicans?


If Palin somehow becomes the nominee, the GOP deserves to lose. McCain may have won the 2008 election if he had picked Joe Lieberman. Palin is an inexperienced airhead.

eesh, the woman you posted is Lisa Ann.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Palin 2016 ()
Date: December 03, 2012 04:50PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If Palin somehow becomes the nominee, the GOP
> deserves to lose. McCain may have won the 2008
> election if he had picked Joe Lieberman. Palin is
> an inexperienced airhead.
>
> eesh, the woman you posted is Lisa Ann.

BULLSHIT!

She cut spending even in times of surplus, increased benefits for senior citizens, overhauled education and took on Big Oil. She lobbied hard for ethics reform by teaming up with Democrats. And she earned a 93 percent approval rating — the highest ever for a U.S. governor.

What exactly did Hillary Clinton accomplish as a senator or Bill Clinton do as governor that comes close to that kind of accomplishment and approval?

She's a quitter! Even though Ms. Palin resigned the governorship to prevent a very small group of extremists from further abusing the Alaska Ethics Act, she still accomplished all of the above. When you take an oath to serve, you promise to uphold the Constitution and do right by the people. You don't take an oath to sit around for an allotted amount of time. The Founding Fathers intended our public servants to do their jobs, then go home and live by the laws they created.

But she "quit" to make money! The last estimate of Ms. Palin's worth was about $12 million. Mitt Romney is worth about $250 million, the Clintons are worth $80 million, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is worth about $35 million and Sen. John McCain $40 million. The beat goes on with any long-term, career politicians like the Obamas and the Bushes.

It's clear that if Ms. Palin only wanted to "make money," she could have just run for Congress and spent years there doing nothing.

When you put it all into perspective, it's a real laugh to hear Obama supporters condescend to her. It's an even bigger laugh to hear the establishment actually ponder running another Bush in 2016.

The career politicians have given us $16 trillion in debt to pay back. Maybe it's time for us to focus more on what someone does while serving than on how long they stay — or how rich they get — in government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: no contest ()
Date: December 03, 2012 04:53PM

Republicans will never again win the presidency. We are for all purposes a socialist government. Americans have become so dependent on the government they dont know how to survive on their own. They know when it comes to free stuff democrats get an A+

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: RTB ()
Date: December 03, 2012 05:17PM

no contest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Republicans will never again win the presidency.
> We are for all purposes a socialist government.
> Americans have become so dependent on the
> government they dont know how to survive on their
> own. They know when it comes to free stuff
> democrats get an A+

The first time I heard someone say Republicans will never again win the
presidency was back in 73 when Nixon resigned. How many times have they
won since then?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 03, 2012 07:19PM

Young Curmudgeon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> eesh, the woman you posted is Lisa Ann.





Really? You mean the obvious photoshop was really a photoshop?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Deep Throat ()
Date: December 04, 2012 11:54AM

RTB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no contest Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Republicans will never again win the
> presidency.
> > We are for all purposes a socialist government.
> > Americans have become so dependent on the
> > government they dont know how to survive on
> their
> > own. They know when it comes to free stuff
> > democrats get an A+
>
> The first time I heard someone say Republicans
> will never again win the
> presidency was back in 73 when Nixon resigned. How
> many times have they
> won since then?

Nixon was the start of the falling republican party. "I am not a crook."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: friskydingo ()
Date: December 04, 2012 12:02PM

Palin's got my vote!

'merica, fuck yea.

 

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Lt Col Obvious ()
Date: December 04, 2012 12:08PM

RTB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The first time I heard someone say Republicans
> will never again win the
> presidency was back in 73 when Nixon resigned. How
> many times have they
> won since then?

Voters from 2004 would barely recognize today's GOP, let alone voters from 1980.

The GOP has veered so hard right over the past 4 years that today I believe they'd be calling Goldwater a liberal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Question Mark ()
Date: December 04, 2012 12:35PM

Lt Col Obvious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RTB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The first time I heard someone say Republicans
> > will never again win the
> > presidency was back in 73 when Nixon resigned.
> How
> > many times have they
> > won since then?
>
> Voters from 2004 would barely recognize today's
> GOP, let alone voters from 1980.
>
> The GOP has veered so hard right over the past 4
> years that today I believe they'd be calling
> Goldwater a liberal.

Plus then the democrats elected a black president and all the real nut jobs in the republican party started firing up with all sorts of nonsense. Like the birth certificate crap. I can't believe even Trump jumped on that band wagon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Grandma Moses ()
Date: December 06, 2012 04:12AM

I think even most tea baggers don't take Palin seriously anymore


And I think Hilary is tired and ready to retire to life out of political spotlight
She might make a dash for the cash though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Grandpa Jones ()
Date: December 06, 2012 04:32AM

Grandma Moses Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I think Hilary is tired and ready to retire to
> life out of political spotlight


I think even the old gay Dem-Farts are tired of her fat ass.

They'd rather a younger fat ass.

Preferably, a lesbian fat ass, of which the democrat party is not at a loss for.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: December 06, 2012 08:58AM

Lt Col Obvious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> RTB Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The first time I heard someone say Republicans
> > will never again win the
> > presidency was back in 73 when Nixon resigned.
> How
> > many times have they
> > won since then?
>
> Voters from 2004 would barely recognize today's
> GOP, let alone voters from 1980.
>
> The GOP has veered so hard right over the past 4
> years that today I believe they'd be calling
> Goldwater a liberal.


No, I think you've just moved farther to the left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: NOOO!!!!! ()
Date: December 06, 2012 09:03AM

We ALL lose if one of them is elected.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Reagan 4 US ()
Date: December 06, 2012 09:27AM

Hillary will be a tough candidate to beat:

1) She'll get all the woman votes.
2) She has been in the White House before under Clinton.
3) She has been a state senator for NY.
4) She has foreign policy experience as Secretary of State.(Huge in debates)
5) She was a tough candidate for Obama.

I'd say it's a slam dunk for Clinton.

Plus Clinton is now out of spotlight except for what she wants to show. Brilliant move by the democrats to shield her from any an republican attacks.

I don't think republicans will able to find a woman to run against her. Palin won't have a chance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: misunderestimated ()
Date: December 06, 2012 10:38AM

Reagan 4 US Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary will be a tough candidate to beat:
>
> 1) She'll get all the woman votes.


You don't understand women very well. She'll be lucky to get 36% of the women's vote. Women hate other women's success, looks, money, power. They take it very personally.


> 2) She has been in the White House before under
> Clinton.

Bullshit. She's a top.


> 3) She has been a state senator for NY.
> 4) She has foreign policy experience as Secretary
> of State.(Huge in debates)
> 5) She was a tough candidate for Obama.
>

No argument there. But she's a woman. Women resent other women. Women make up a good portion of the voting population.


> I'd say it's a slam dunk for Clinton.

Hardly.


>
> I don't think republicans will able to find a
> woman to run against her. Palin won't have a
> chance.


Why would they need to find a woman to run against her?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Carolus ()
Date: March 12, 2013 07:23PM

The "obvious photoshop" is not a photoshop. It's a photo of a Palin lookalike, the porn star from "Nailin' Palin"

You can't get anything right, can you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Blowtorch999 ()
Date: March 12, 2013 08:12PM

,
Attachments:
hows-hillary.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: OCMAZ ()
Date: March 12, 2013 08:57PM

Neither run and no one wins we'll all be dead by 2016.
Suck on that Barack Bitches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: March 13, 2013 01:39AM

Hillary.

Demographics and the Left infiltrating every section of our civilization have killed the conservative movement.

That conservatives don't realize this is a testament to how clueless, delusional and stupid most of them are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Hillary2016 ()
Date: March 25, 2013 01:05PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary.
>
> Demographics and the Left infiltrating every
> section of our civilization have killed the
> conservative movement.
>
> That conservatives don't realize this is a
> testament to how clueless, delusional and stupid
> most of them are.

Hillary certainly is making small moves to capture voters. She has just endorsed gay movements. Next we probably see her court latin and immigration voters.

All part of a master plan that shank republicans in the next election. Republicans are just to stupid to see what's going on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Wasila Style ()
Date: March 25, 2013 08:15PM

What kinda drugs is she on ?
Attachments:
hot.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:13PM

Hillary is a cunt, but an intelligent one, and at least has some world experience.


Sarah is bone stupid, and would put the finishing touches on destroying this country.

But no one would really vote for Palin would they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Doctor ()
Date: March 26, 2013 01:25PM

Don't you think Palin looks tired?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Apparently ()
Date: March 26, 2013 02:01PM

Wasila Style Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What kinda drugs is she on ?


Chicken

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Ouck Fbama ()
Date: March 26, 2013 06:39PM

BEH use a nigger right cuz?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: Don't give up your day job ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:57PM

Hillary2016 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Hillary certainly is making small moves to capture
> voters. She has just endorsed gay movements.
> Next we probably see her court latin and
> immigration voters.
>
> All part of a master plan that shank republicans
> in the next election. Republicans are just to
> stupid to see what's going on.


Yeah, like nobody sees that coming. lmao

Jesus F'ing Christ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: j6NUc ()
Date: March 26, 2013 09:07PM

BEH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> But no one would really vote for Palin would they?


The sad truth is repubs would vote for her, ONLY because she is the repub candidate

it could be fucking kermit the frog, as long as it has a repub coat of paint, they vote for it

repub party, gone by 2017
teabaggers, lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 27, 2013 01:03PM

Ouck Fbama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BEH use a nigger right cuz?
You axed me befo, I'll tell you again, my brotha, yes, I be a niggah!

Nome sane!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hilary Clinton Vs Sarah Palin in 2016? Who wins?
Posted by: GOP Implosion continues ()
Date: March 27, 2013 01:15PM

j6NUc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BEH Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > But no one would really vote for Palin would
> they?
>
>
> The sad truth is repubs would vote for her, ONLY
> because she is the repub candidate
>
> it could be fucking kermit the frog, as long as it
> has a repub coat of paint, they vote for it
>
> repub party, gone by 2017
> teabaggers, lol

I don't have big hopes for the republicans party anymore. The GOP failed to adapt and as a consequence they are going to fade away just like the Federalists did.

Sad, but the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******   **     **  ********   *******  
 **        **     **  **     **     **     **     ** 
 **               **  **     **     **     **        
 ******     *******   **     **     **     ********  
 **               **   **   **      **     **     ** 
 **        **     **    ** **       **     **     ** 
 **         *******      ***        **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.