HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Last post
Posted by: Al Moniz, ()
Date: November 27, 2012 05:45PM

I will not spam this wall. so if anyone of you want to know how much a teacher earns ask me in this post and I will post it. if you want the email by it self write your email address down here an I wll EMAILED to you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Last post
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:04PM

Hello Al,

I am the administrator of this forum.

Teacher salaries are public data and have been discussed in-depth before, such as in the thread: Fairfax County Public Employee Salaries.

If you have a spreadsheet with employee salaries I ask that you please click the "Attach a file" button above and upload the spreadsheet for everyone's benefit. This is far more useful than having individual inquire about specific employees.

For the 2009 spreadsheet of Fairfax County employee salaries please click the following link:
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=23390,filename=FairfaxCo-VA-Emp-Sal-2009.xls

If you do not provide relevant information this thread will be moved to Off-Topic. I am also moving several of your other threads to Off-Topic as they are completely irrelevant to Fairfax County.

Fairfax General is for items of particular relevance to Northern Virginia. Please use the Off-Topic forum for all other posts.

Thank you.

- Cary (the admin)

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: November 27, 2012 06:22PM

Upon further inspection there is a current thread (started 11/21/12) titled Outlandish FCPS salaries. Please use the existing thread for this discussion.

- Cary (the admin)

Moving this thread to Off-Topic.

Posted by: Cult of Reality ()
Date: November 27, 2012 07:11PM

Flushed that turd...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.