HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
murder suspect 'cut baby from womb'
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 03, 2008 12:04AM

dude... didnt this already happened once this year? wtf is wrong with people?!

Stab suspect 'cut baby from womb'

A 23-year-old woman stabbed to death a pregnant woman and cut the child from her womb, US court papers say.

_44796745_-31.jpg

The documents say Phiengchai Sisouvanh Synhavong called emergency services after last Friday's attack and tried to pass off the newborn baby as her own.

The child survived the ordeal and is said to be seriously ill in hospital.

Judges in Benton County, Washington, remanded Ms Synhavong in custody on Monday. She is expected back in court on Wednesday.

Court papers said 27-year-old Araceli Camacho Gomez had her hands and feet bound and suffered "massive trauma to her stomach area" during last Friday's attack.

An autopsy showed Ms Gomez died as a result of the chest wounds, but had other wounds "consistent with the cutting of the body to remove an unborn child", the documents said.

Her body was found on Saturday in Columbia Park in the city of Kennewick, 225 miles (360km) south-east of Seattle.

Hours earlier, Ms Synhavong had called emergency services to say she had given birth to a baby.

When crews arrived, they discovered her in a car holding what appeared to be part of an umbilical cord with the new-born baby next to her, court documents say.

Police found gloves soaked in blood, a rudimentary medical kit and a baby bottle in her bag.

A medical examination later revealed Ms Synhavong had not given birth, according to the authorities.

She is accused of first-degree murder and could face the death penalty.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: murder suspect 'cut baby from womb'
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: July 03, 2008 07:54AM

"rudimentary medical kit "

I read another article that mentioned a box cutter. How friggin gross is that ?!

Posted by: damn ()
Date: July 03, 2008 08:21AM

goddamn she look ugly. LoL

Posted by: angelus42774 ()
Date: July 03, 2008 08:55AM

she rook rearry, rearry, ugry.......ahhhsooooo

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: July 03, 2008 11:28AM

You know, I look that "woman" in the face and I see someone who looks like she thinks she is the queen shit.

I personally think she is just shit.

That poor baby and his mother. Who explains to the baby what happened, and how it happened? And the child never gets to know his mommy. It's so sad.

I say cut her up the same way.

There. I'm done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2008 04:17PM by SaMiViMa.

Posted by: this is backwards ()
Date: July 03, 2008 12:14PM

doctors take knives to pregnant women all the time and someone dies... I fail to see the difference in this case

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 03, 2008 12:25PM

this is backwards Wrote:
>>> doctors take knives to pregnant women all the time and someone dies... I fail to see the difference in this case

Equating this situation to an abortion is probably the dumbest thing I've read here all day- and that's saying alot!!

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: July 03, 2008 01:19PM

this is backwards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> doctors take knives to pregnant women all the time
> and someone dies... I fail to see the difference
> in this case

Does this even make any sense? This guy/girl/person has GOT to be kidding to try and get a rise out of people here on FU. I wont bite.

Other then to say "What an idiot thing to say!"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.