HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WOMEN ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING or shopping OUGHT TO BE DEPORTED OR ARRESTED
Posted by: drive ()
Date: June 21, 2008 07:58PM

I have had too many near misses with stupid women dirvers on cell phones.

I have news for you ladies, YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT ! SHIT UP AND DRIVE!

As for the LAdies in stores who think any of us give a shit - GET OFF THE PHONE.

AND THE FOREGN SPEAKING LADIES - SHIT THE HELL UP

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WOMEN ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING or shopping OUGHT TO BE DEPORTED OR ARRESTED
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: June 21, 2008 10:42PM

Shit up?
That sounds worse than talking on the phone.

Re: WOMEN ON CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING or shopping OUGHT TO BE DEPORTED OR ARRESTED
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 21, 2008 11:27PM

Another pet peeve of mine is ladies jabbering on their cell phones in the locker room at the gym. People are getting dressed and they have cameras/ There are signs all over saying "Cell Phones prohibited in locker rooms or exercise areas" but they still have them on and they talk while getting dressed or sitting there. Since I work at a gym, I remind them that cell phones are not allowed and they give me a dirty look. What would you do?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 22, 2008 02:04AM

TRICKIE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People are getting dressed and they have cameras/
> There are signs all over saying "Cell Phones
> prohibited in locker rooms or exercise areas" but
> they still have them

next time, grab their phone, throw it in the toilet and then accuse them of taking pictures of you. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: NATS ()
Date: June 22, 2008 07:58AM

I have noticed women from all walks of life and ethnicities are acting as if they have some sort of entitlement.

their cell phone usage has simply increased their lack of productivity.

as for the lady in the gym, cancel thier membership

Posted by: Considering ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:16AM

I agree that some women drive like they own the road.... putting on make-up, talking on cell-phone, who knows what else...

but don't deport them.... do you have any idea how much it costs to deport someone? the federal government spends millions and milllions on deporatation
proceedings and with very mixed results.... people who are ordered deport
always fight like hell and take the feds to every court from immigration court
all the the way to the supreme court....

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 22, 2008 10:20AM

Oh Gravis, I love it. Maybe I will do that right before I leave the job. They give me these dimwit looks when I do say something in a nice way.

Nats, Only a manager can cancel their membership and this is rarely done. If I feel uncomfortable with them having a cell phone in the locker room, I imagine other women do too.
Did you know there is a web site for people to submit pics taken with a cell phone? And the pics are R rated and taken secretly without the permission or knowledge of the "victim". It's common in high school locker rooms etc.

I totally agree about the women drivers on cell phones. They do not pay attention while yapping.

Trickie

Posted by: person ()
Date: June 25, 2008 12:01AM

next time you have a problem like this hit that person in the face

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.