HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meeper, Gravis, Pgens....None of these people have lives...they are all fat and ugly
Posted by: Meeper eats shit ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:13PM

Trust me. Fat ugly and pathetic is no way to go through life, but they love seeking attention at some message board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meeper, Gravis, Pgens....None of these people have lives...they are all fat and ugly
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:19PM

and you posted this under an assumed name because you dont want attention?

Re: Meeper, Gravis, Pgens....None of these people have lives...they are all fat and ugly
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:29PM

We all have jobs on here. Why are you acting like we are all a bunch of slackers? I love the pictures that Meeper and Gravis post. Those kitty ones are adorable and they make my day. I am even beginning to like Vince more too.

Trickie

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: June 18, 2008 12:33PM

Now..now Trickie..Im still the liberal illegal/legal immigrant lover I ever was...so dont go too far out on that branch

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.