HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
barack obama
Posted by: joes ()
Date: June 09, 2008 11:24PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: barack obama
Posted by: mehmeh ()
Date: June 09, 2008 11:26PM

I tune out when he talks..

Posted by: SBS ()
Date: June 09, 2008 11:37PM

He talks alot, but never says anything.

Posted by: NoRaghead ()
Date: June 10, 2008 01:42AM

Thats Barak HUSSEIN Obama.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: June 10, 2008 10:04AM

Yeah. This dumbass is MUCH better...

Posted by: HooHaw ()
Date: June 19, 2008 11:28PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah. This dumbass is MUCH better...
>
>

That is your best argument?!? Goddamn you Obamaniacs are brainwashed. I am no fan of Bush, but you have got to give me something better than "what we have is worse." Jeeze Loise!

The best of Barack Obabbler:

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."

Obama has as much trouble with numbers as he has with maps. Last March, on the anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march in Selma, Ala., he claimed his parents united as a direct result of the civil rights movement: “There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala., because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born.” One problem, Obama was born in 1961. The Selma march took place in 1965.

Mr. Obama told a Portland, Ore., crowd that Iran doesn't "pose a serious threat to us," saying that "tiny countries" with small defense budgets aren't much to worry about. But Iran has almost one-fourth the population of the U.S. and is well on its way to developing nuclear weapons.

------------------

Gaffes or lies, I suppose it depends on your leanings. I can't vote for Obama or McCain. I will stay home, write in Hillary, or vote Nader. Probably just stay home as a vote for Hillary or Nader is a waste of time.

Platitade Obama should stick to the generalizations and ambiguities of "change." The man couldn't buy a detail or actual fact. What a facade and what a shame. I won't deny having high hopes about his candidacy 9 months ago.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: June 20, 2008 06:24AM

HooHaw Wrote:
>>> Mr. Obama told a Portland, Ore., crowd that Iran doesn't "pose a serious threat to us," saying that "tiny countries" with small defense budgets aren' much to worry about.

Now I'm not saying that we should ignore their nuclear ambitions. It's a threat that should be taken seriously. But, we don't need to whip ourselves into mass hysteria over a third world country with a shit-talking tough-guy as their leader.

How's this for threatening?:

Iran has an economy the size of Finland and a defense budget of less than 5 billion dollars. The US spends more than 100 times that amount on defense. Their strongest allies on the planet are Syria and Iraq. Iran also hasn't invaded another country since the 1700's.

So when you hear jackass politicians comparing the current situation to the pre-WWII rise of the Nazi threat, it's extremely overstated. If this were the 1930's, Iran would be Romania, not Germany.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.