HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chantilly :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Photo of Leeton
Posted by: Tricia Petitt ()
Date: October 07, 2011 11:20PM

I made a post about where the name Chantilly came from in Fairfax County - but it may confuse everyone by me telling you I live at Leeton. Not the one you see photos of that was at the airport and burned down. I live in an older home built in early 1700's that my Turberville & Lee family built. It was a 5,000 acre plantation at one time and was divided through the years to my Hutchison, Lee, Stuart, DeBell and McWhorter families. I grew up on the McWhorter farm owned by my great-grandmother, Hattie Lee Turberville McWhorter.

So my Leeton is still here and is considered the "sister" plantation to Sulley because Lee brothers and sisters owned the two plantations at one time. The style of Leeton is similar to Sulley. I will try to post a photo of Leeton. Cheers, Tricia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Photo of Leeton
Date: October 07, 2011 11:24PM

HMMMM - tried to post a photo but not sure how to do it

Date: October 07, 2011 11:30PM

I figured it out so here is the older Leeton home which still stands. Tricia
Attachments:
leeton.bmp

Posted by: Fan ()
Date: October 16, 2011 07:20PM

Whoa. You live in the Turberville house? I've always admired it, though I've never really seen it up close because your property seems super private.

Your home is a needle in a haystack. It's a gem- it's IMPOSSIBLY hard to find pre-1960s non-cookie cutter non-tract houses in this region, and you live in one. It must be incredible.

From the outside it really hasn't changed, it seems. How's its historical integrity from the inside? Have you considered running a private museum? You could probably make some money off of that to help maintain the lovely place.

Whatever you do, please, please don't let some developer go and demolish it. Your house deserves to be a museum. It's as old as Sully and has just as much history.

There's really not a whole lot of information available about the house's history. Is this on purpose? Besides the little section it got in Voices of Chantilly, there's little to nothing on it compared to the info available about Sully.

Posted by: JayJayDee ()
Date: April 11, 2014 10:24PM

I too have admired your house. I've walked by it with my dog and admit to being fascinated with the graveyard and some of the little outbuildings. I also love the pump at the end of your drive. It broke my heart when the big oak on Walney not far from your home lost the limb that was its demise. I imagine that tree had been a part of the farm. I found and read some history on the farm. So interesting.

Thank you for sharing.

Posted by: Mae N ()
Date: September 08, 2018 02:38PM

Friend from Wisconsin looking for information. Has this Leeton been in your family continuously? Her great-great uncle Abner Pierce owned Leeton at the start of the Civil War, but that may have been the one demolished for the parking lot. Also searching for Abner's burial site - April 1862. Thank you

Agree with earlier poster - a beautiful home.

Posted by: Tiger Balls ()
Date: January 30, 2019 11:23PM

I used to fuck a girl there. She swallowed my cum and wiped some of it on the wall. You can still see the cum stain today.

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: January 31, 2019 06:00AM

You are a cum stain

Posted by: Edvard Norton ()
Date: April 18, 2021 11:22AM

Hello everybody. Good news. I recently came across a great service that helped me improve my photography skills. What I love about PhotographyTalk is that you are not on any other photography site. PT is a community that is as passionate about photography as I am. And so I come back again and again.
https://www.photographytalk.com/10-nude-photography-tips

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.