HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Chantilly :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Greenbriar
Date: December 12, 2008 10:09PM

Okay, so what's the deal with the hoodlums who have started hanging out near the 7-11?

Five years ago, that area was clear. Now it's either day laborors or goth/teen kids clogging up valuable sidewalk real estate.

Also, what's with the tanning shop? Does anyone go in there? Why do we have three clothing stores (?), three banks, and two starbucks?

WTF People.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greenbriar
Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: December 13, 2008 12:02PM

"hoodlums" are the retard kids who cut school, dont rly cause troubles minus the one or two here and there that think they are cool cause they stole candy from 5 below. clothing stores have been there for god knows how long and i guess they get enough business if they still are around. the 2 starbucks, that was just because giant actually renovated and now the store is a lot nicer, and i believe they have a corporate deal with starbucks in which they put one in all the stores they open brand new or do a mass overhall in if they have the space. sane thing happens at safeway and other chain groceory stores.

Posted by: Greenbriar ()
Date: January 01, 2009 04:23PM

i was wondering the same thing about the corner between 7-11 and marshalls. i live off majestic and pass by there about 4+ times a day. are they day laborers? i have often wondered if it was something to do with drugs. there are always about 20 hispanic men (never women) standing by the curb doing nothing. i don't think they are day laborers b/c its even at 9pm at night.

Posted by: Tman1423 ()
Date: January 19, 2009 01:36AM

umm i go to chantilly high and just so u know the teens that are at the corner of 7-11 are mostly the goth kids unless u go there after 10 pm on fridays then it is the kids that do drugs and drink. i never just chill at that corner cuz its really boring i did it once after 10 its more entertaining
after 10 pm on fridays u can find high school kids smoking weed and drinking all around greenbrier cuz chantilly is so close to it
P.S. dont go down those stairs by 7-11 that is where we pee when we dont want to go to the bathroom

Posted by: Gay ()
Date: January 19, 2009 11:56AM

Tman1423 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> umm i go to chantilly high and just so u know the
> teens that are at the corner of 7-11 are mostly
> the goth kids unless u go there after 10 pm on
> fridays then it is the kids that do drugs and
> drink. i never just chill at that corner cuz its
> really boring i did it once after 10 its more
> entertaining
> after 10 pm on fridays u can find high school kids
> smoking weed and drinking all around greenbrier
> cuz chantilly is so close to it
> P.S. dont go down those stairs by 7-11 that is
> where we pee when we dont want to go to the
> bathroom

Wow - aren't you a fuckin winner. Today's youth is a god damn embarrassment...

Posted by: FFX DOWN THE TUBES ()
Date: January 19, 2009 06:19PM

Professor Pangloss Wrote:
> Okay, so what's the deal with the hoodlums who
> have started hanging out near the 7-11?
>
> Five years ago, that area was clear. Now it's
> either day laborors or goth/teen kids clogging up
> valuable sidewalk real estate.
>
> Also, what's with the tanning shop? Does anyone
> go in there? Why do we have three clothing stores
> (?), three banks, and two starbucks?
>
> WTF People.

SAY HELLO TO THE NEXT PRINCE GEORGE"S COUNTY,MD. THANK GERRY CONNOLLY, OOPS I MEAN CONGRESSMAN GERRY CONNOLLY

Posted by: Greenbriar resident ()
Date: January 28, 2009 11:37AM

I appreciate Tman1423's entry. It at least clears up some of the mystery. I still wonder what the Hispanic guys are doing there. Anytime you have bored people just hanging around, trouble isn't far away. My kids know to stay away from the 7-11.

1) Police from the Fair Oaks station can't claim they don't know about the Friday night gatherings;
2) The shopping center management should have been called on long ago to make that corner unappealing for hanging out.

Posted by: WTF!?! ()
Date: January 29, 2009 04:01PM

I feel bad for some of the kids hanging out there. You don't know what kind of home life they have. Im sure you will hate this but I believe our youth is everyones responsibility. They cant help it if they have shitbag parents who dont care. It would be nice if they had something more to do. Did we really need another ethnic market on Metrotech? Movie theatre / indoor go-carts, something, anything would have been nice. Im sure you voted against Disney didnt you Professor? Its people like you that wont hire them because of the way they look.

Date: January 29, 2009 04:07PM

WTF!?! Wrote:
> I feel bad for some of the kids hanging out there.
> You don't know what kind of home life they have.
> Im sure you will hate this but I believe our youth
> is everyones responsibility. They cant help it if
> they have shitbag parents who dont care. It would
> be nice if they had something more to do. Did we
> really need another ethnic market on Metrotech?
> Movie theatre / indoor go-carts, something,
> anything would have been nice. Im sure you voted
> against Disney didnt you Professor? Its people
> like you that wont hire them because of the way
> they look.

Very funny, while attempting to smear me with the bigotry card, you get some on yourself. No I didn't vote against Disney and I've actually hired people who match the descriptions I used.

Date: January 30, 2009 10:13AM

It does appear we are entering a time of great economic hardship in the US - many political, church and civic groups are attempting to organize independent social service programs to help provide some form of employment for the huge numbers of unemployed workers that will soon be roaming the land. I suggest “work camps” be used to supply labor for various civic and agricultural construction duties throughout the country, and to generally help relieve the strain of high unemployment, idleness and stupidity among the masses. The gathering places of “wasted youth”, homeless, the mentally ill, day laborers etc..should be identified, monitored and baited with junk food, cheap booze, and drugs. When enough of these individuals gather, the police should sweep in with huge nets, load them on buses and take them to work camps located in distant rural areas. After a two year period of labor service to the state, they should be released and inducted immediately into the nation’s armed forces. Those not fit for such service should be ground up and used as filler for potholes.

Posted by: Someone ()
Date: March 04, 2009 07:58AM

Tman1423 Wrote:
> umm i go to chantilly high and just so u know the
> teens that are at the corner of 7-11 are mostly
> the goth kids unless u go there after 10 pm on
> fridays then it is the kids that do drugs and
> drink. i never just chill at that corner cuz its
> really boring i did it once after 10 its more
> entertaining
> after 10 pm on fridays u can find high school kids
> smoking weed and drinking all around greenbrier
> cuz chantilly is so close to it
> P.S. dont go down those stairs by 7-11 that is
> where we pee when we dont want to go to the
> bathroom

Yer a fool, those kids don't hang out up there smoking and drinking, they're just hanging out. Only thing is it's in public. I know most of them. Those kids have more entertaining places to be on a Friday night.

Posted by: Someone ()
Date: March 04, 2009 08:00AM

But he's right about the stairs, it's only fun if you like staph infections.

Posted by: anonymous123 ()
Date: March 15, 2009 02:16PM

i hang out at the 711 every day with the "goth" kids. why would you feel bad for us? we are normal people, it's just a place that we can hang out and talk and mess around after school. i mean, it is a nice place to hang out. there's plenty of places to sit, it blocks the wind and the rain, we have our own personal bathroom, and there's the convenience of having a 711 store right there! why wouldn't you want to hang out there?

we don't mess with anybody, we're just minding our own business. and we're not causing any trouble, so stop calling us "hoodlums".

as for the hispanic men who stand around there, we don't talk to them. we think they're homeless.

Posted by: Anonymous2 ()
Date: March 15, 2009 07:36PM

Ok, I hang out up at 7-11 every single day, we arent "hoodlums", and we arent "goth" we are a mixed verity of people, me i am a punk we got people of different races different backgrounds, one thing one person has probebly said right about us is we do come from broken homes, that doenst mean we are bad people, we dont mess with anyone we sit there enjoy our time talking to each other, and "valuable Realestate"? What is possibly "valuable" about that area? secondly it is a Shopping Center where people go to do shopping and practice their social habits, our social habits are hanging out and talking about many different subjects and interact with other human beings instead of bein cooped up in a home afriad of kids like us. third we dont think we are cool because we steal, half the kids who are stealing are poor, about 99% of us have no money, our families are either bankrupt, not making enough money to buy food or clothing as much as we need to, or are going into bankruptcy, you can say go get a job, but its not that easy, all of us try and keep trying to get jobs but because of our current economic situation in the united states it makes it nearly impossible to get a job, you complain about us stealing because you have the money to buy those items and are fourtuninte enough to have a job, you should put yourself in our shoes, trying hard to get a job and failing because the places are either not highering or if you luckily get a job pay poorly and give you less hours, i have a friend who works at giant and his last pay check was 28 dollars, yea survive off 28 dollars a week for a lil while see how long it'll take untill you fall to the pressures of stealing or begging for money. fourth, the hispanic people who are up there are not day laborers, they never have asked for work from anyone, they are just like us "hoodlums", they hang out up there and chat, just because a group of hispanics are grouped together doesnt mean they are day laborers that was a sterotypical and predjudice statement and that is wrong. lastly, we may look like bad people but like you've been taught all your life dont judge a book by its cover, we are good people, we make mistakes sometimes but thats human nature, we have morals and values, we live by the values of what all people should live by, no murder, rape, cheating, and lastly respect, the only time we show disrespect to others is if we are disrespected, if you dont like us just leave us alone, we arent doing anything illegal or dangerous, we arent hurting anyone by sitting and talking and being social are we? so leave us alone.

Posted by: anonymous2 ()
Date: March 15, 2009 07:56PM

Enigmatic Misanthrope Wrote:
> It does appear we are entering a time of great
> economic hardship in the US - many political,
> church and civic groups are attempting to organize
> independent social service programs to help
> provide some form of employment for the huge
> numbers of unemployed workers that will soon be
> roaming the land. I suggest “work camps” be used
> to supply labor for various civic and agricultural
> construction duties throughout the country, and to
> generally help relieve the strain of high
> unemployment, idleness and stupidity among the
> masses. The gathering places of “wasted youth”,
> homeless, the mentally ill, day laborers
> etc..should be identified, monitored and baited
> with junk food, cheap booze, and drugs. When
> enough of these individuals gather, the police
> should sweep in with huge nets, load them on buses
> and take them to work camps located in distant
> rural areas. After a two year period of labor
> service to the state, they should be released and
> inducted immediately into the nation’s armed
> forces. Those not fit for such service should be
> ground up and used as filler for potholes.

Thats messed up. "work camps"? That is like almost Holocustic, that is what Hitler did to the jews, just he also killed them in other camps, half of them were work camps the other were death, forcing people into work is inhumane

Date: March 15, 2009 08:13PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> Enigmatic Misanthrope Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It does appear we are entering a time of great
> > economic hardship in the US - many political,
> > church and civic groups are attempting to
> organize
> > independent social service programs to help
> > provide some form of employment for the huge
> > numbers of unemployed workers that will soon be
> > roaming the land. I suggest “work camps” be
> used
> > to supply labor for various civic and
> agricultural
> > construction duties throughout the country, and
> to
> > generally help relieve the strain of high
> > unemployment, idleness and stupidity among the
> > masses. The gathering places of “wasted youth”,
> > homeless, the mentally ill, day laborers
> > etc..should be identified, monitored and baited
> > with junk food, cheap booze, and drugs. When
> > enough of these individuals gather, the police
> > should sweep in with huge nets, load them on
> buses
> > and take them to work camps located in distant
> > rural areas. After a two year period of labor
> > service to the state, they should be released
> and
> > inducted immediately into the nation’s armed
> > forces. Those not fit for such service should
> be
> > ground up and used as filler for potholes.
>
> Thats messed up. "work camps"? That is like almost
> Holocustic, that is what Hitler did to the jews,
> just he also killed them in other camps, half of
> them were work camps the other were death, forcing
> people into work is inhumane

My apologies i read that statement wrong, disregaurd my previous statement

Posted by: G ()
Date: March 28, 2009 05:56PM

I am one of the hispanics that hangs around in the corner of seven eleven. I want to clarify that we are NOT homeless nor a daylaboror we just like to socialize with others, it is a big shame that non of you have traveled to see that in our culture this is totally normal if you were to go to any place in central or south america you would see playin or just talkin on the street happy and their parents just gathering in the corners and dont dare sayin that we are ignorant or bad people that is just the way we are unfortunaly there are some groups of hispanics who make us look bad but they will have their reasons such as many groups of black or white people...we are sorry for lookin kind of messy sometimes but we are workers you know...and dont dare sayin that our parents are fuckin loosers maybe some of us are poor but we are tryn our best to have a good life i have seen parents pickin them up in nice cars and shit if thats what some of you materialistic bastards like to hear it just makes me sick that you fuckin people talk so much thrash about a litle group of people who are just standing there if we have done any harm or anything to you let me know i am always standing there and i havent seen any of us or my self raise a hand to harm someone instead of fuckin writin this shit why dont you just walk to that people and let them know what harm we are doing to you...poisonin or just makin the shoppin center look bad...hey we are being normal people and talking with friends...

Date: March 29, 2009 11:33PM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 02:15PM by anonymous2.

Posted by: slightlystoopid09 ()
Date: March 30, 2009 04:27PM

I know the kids that hang up there all the time. I used to also. Its just something to do. not everyone has money to go out to places and do things. When it's nice outside, its a nice place to go. If they arent personally bothering you, then why shoudl it matter? They arent your so-called "goths." They are just a bunch of teenagers. No need for the labels. Does it matter who they are? They are just having some fun and spending time together. Let it be.

Posted by: ilk ()
Date: March 30, 2009 08:34PM

JERUSALEM – The board of a nonprofit organization on which Sen. Barack Obama served as a paid director alongside a confessed domestic terrorist granted funding to a controversial Arab group that mourns the establishment of Israel as a "catastrophe" and supports intense immigration reform, including providing drivers licenses and education to illegal aliens.

The co-founder of the Arab group in question, Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi, also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.

In 2001, the Woods Fund, a Chicago-based nonprofit that describes itself as a group helping the disadvantaged, provided a $40,000 grant to the Arab American Action Network, or AAAN, for which Khalidi's wife, Mona, serves as president. The Fund provided a second grant to the AAAN for $35,000 in 2002.

Obama was a director of the Woods Fund board from 1999 to Dec. 11, 2002, according to the Fund's website. According to tax filings, Obama received compensation of $6,000 per year for his service in 1999 and 2000.

Obama served on the Wood's Fund board alongside William C. Ayers, a member of the Weathermen terrorist group which sought to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombing the U.S. Capitol in 1971.

Ayers, who still serves on the Woods Fund board, contributed $200 to Obama's senatorial campaign fund and has served on panels with Obama at numerous public speaking engagements. Ayers admitted to involvement in the bombings of U.S. governmental buildings in the 1970s. He is a professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

The $40,000 grant from Obama's Woods Fund to the AAAN constituted about a fifth of the Arab group's reported grants for 2001, according to tax filings obtained by WND. The $35,000 Woods Fund grant in 2002 also constituted about one-fifth of AAAN's reported grants for that year.

The AAAN, headquartered in the heart of Chicago's Palestinian immigrant community, describes itself as working to "empower Chicago-area Arab immigrants and Arab Americans through the combined strategies of community organizing, advocacy, education and social services, leadership development, and forging productive relationships with other communities."

It reportedly has worked on projects with the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights, which supports open boarders and education for illegal aliens.

The AAAN in 2005 sent a letter to New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson in which it called a billboard opposing a North Carolina-New Mexico joint initiative to deny driver's licenses to illegal aliens a "bigoted attack on Arabs and Muslims."

Speakers at AAAN dinners and events routinely have taken an anti-Israel line.

The group co-sponsored a Palestinian art exhibit, titled, "The Subject of Palestine," that featured works related to what some Palestinians call the "Nakba" or "catastrophe" of Israel's founding in 1948.

According to the widely discredited Nakba narrative, Jews in 1948 forcibly expelled hundreds of thousands - some Palestinians claim over one million - Arabs from their homes and then took over the territory.

Date: April 01, 2009 09:11PM

why did you post that irrevelent post?

Posted by: f-off ()
Date: April 03, 2009 08:05AM

G Wrote:
> I am one of the hispanics that hangs around in the
> corner of seven eleven. I want to clarify that we
> are NOT homeless nor a daylaboror we just like to
> socialize with others, it is a big shame that non
> of you have traveled to see that in our culture
> this is totally normal if you were to go to any
> place in central or south america you would see
> playin or just talkin on the street happy and
> their parents just gathering in the corners and
> dont dare sayin that we are ignorant or bad people
> that is just the way we are unfortunaly there are
> some groups of hispanics who make us look bad but
> they will have their reasons such as many groups
> of black or white people...we are sorry for lookin
> kind of messy sometimes but we are workers you
> know...and dont dare sayin that our parents are
> fuckin loosers maybe some of us are poor but we
> are tryn our best to have a good life i have seen
> parents pickin them up in nice cars and shit if
> thats what some of you materialistic bastards like
> to hear it just makes me sick that you fuckin
> people talk so much thrash about a litle group of
> people who are just standing there if we have done
> any harm or anything to you let me know i am
> always standing there and i havent seen any of us
> or my self raise a hand to harm someone instead of
> fuckin writin this shit why dont you just walk to
> that people and let them know what harm we are
> doing to you...poisonin or just makin the shoppin
> center look bad...hey we are being normal people
> and talking with friends...

You're not mexican. If you are, go back to mexico and throw your trash in the streets and trees there. All you do is trash up the place, you messy fucks

Posted by: 8inchesofHair ()
Date: April 03, 2009 11:13AM

Ok. For the first thing, I am definitely one of the teenagers up there everyday. I'd like to say that the reason I am up there is because there is next to nothing to do in the surburbian death trap we live in unless ya have money. You look at anything around us. Fucking coffee is $3 bucks and ciggerettes are increasing on the day its like $8 for a two pack deal. Yes half of us dont have jobs, and the other half are usually at work instead of the place working til their stressed little brains die of a sufficating society working them til death. Personally, I have been trying to get a job for the past 3 years. I worked at one time, but since then I have had interview after interview. Each one has turned up in some loss, because most of the people out there are too fucking judgemental or "upright" to hire a kid with a mohawk that looks normal when its down. Since when did labor become a shiney smile and good looks? Its the downfall of America because ignorant people like the one above me, create a whirlpool of never ending hate. We are good kids, yes we've stole but it was for some hunger needs and we barely do it anymore. We aint goth just a bunch of kids with nothing better to do. So dont pass your bullshit blinded judgement upon us. Pass it upon yourselfs who look down on people like us.

Date: April 03, 2009 11:53AM

I remember being angst ridding as a teenager too. As far as when labor became a 'shiney smile and good looks', it's been that way for a century. It's actually loosening up - what with casual Fridays and dress codes slacking and all.

As to stealing for food - I kind of doubt it. FFX and northern VA isn't the slums of LA or anywhere close.

Date: April 03, 2009 01:49PM

8inchesofHair Wrote:
> Ok. For the first thing, I am definitely one of
> the teenagers up there everyday. I'd like to say
> that the reason I am up there is because there is
> next to nothing to do in the surburbian death trap
> we live in unless ya have money. You look at
> anything around us. Fucking coffee is $3 bucks and
> ciggerettes are increasing on the day its like $8
> for a two pack deal. Yes half of us dont have
> jobs, and the other half are usually at work
> instead of the place working til their stressed
> little brains die of a sufficating society working
> them til death. Personally, I have been trying to
> get a job for the past 3 years. I worked at one
> time, but since then I have had interview after
> interview. Each one has turned up in some loss,
> because most of the people out there are too
> fucking judgemental or "upright" to hire a kid
> with a mohawk that looks normal when its down.
> Since when did labor become a shiney smile and
> good looks? Its the downfall of America because
> ignorant people like the one above me, create a
> whirlpool of never ending hate. We are good kids,
> yes we've stole but it was for some hunger needs
> and we barely do it anymore. We aint goth just a
> bunch of kids with nothing better to do. So dont
> pass your bullshit blinded judgement upon us. Pass
> it upon yourselfs who look down on people like us.

So, you would rather have a mohawk and no job, than having a job? You're not making any statement or being unique with it, so just cut it, get a job, and stop complaining. I'll bet you're waiting for a handout too. "Oh, woe is me, I cant get a job because people are too ignorant to hire someone with a mohawk."

Looks like you're the ignorant one.

Date: April 05, 2009 01:51AM

See i pity people like the one above, man your are the last person to call someone ignorant, you are so blind because of the media you see hispanic people have every right to be here why isnt noone bitches at the brits, french, asian, canadian, you know why because the media is racist and you put out mexicans and south american they bring up the drug cartels but the vietnamies do the same thing and have been scince the vietnam war, stop being racist it again just brings violence stop stop being ignorant,

Date: April 05, 2009 02:01AM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 02:16PM by anonymous2.

Date: April 06, 2009 07:58AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> as for "professor" it may not be the slums of LA
> but we arent that well off anymore home forclosers
> are rising there is a raise in crime and we have a
> really bad gang and drug problem here you just
> obviously dont see it because its very low key
> because we are in a mainly conservative area so we
> arent well off theres a lot more homeless people
> and like i said way back a lot of families are
> close to bankruptcy we are the lower middle class
> so dont try to say our area is all up there and
> good because were not

My point is that you aren't starving. I mean, what would you have us believe, that you are stealing bread, milk, and other food necessities? No, most likely you are stealing candy bars or other such items from 7-11.

As to FFX foreclosure rate - it's actually not all that bad compared to the rest of the country OR even Manassas. VA's total unemployment rate is something like 5%, which is made up primarily of places other then northern va. As to bankruptcy, what do you imagine happens after one? The debt is wiped clean and yeah, you have to make an adjustment in living, but you are hardly on the streets.

My point is not that FFX is perfect, it's just not the slums that you are trying to make it out to be. The people who hang out at 7-11 do so because it's their place to chill, not because they are asking for handouts. I mean, you are attempting to convince me of the tough conditions you are facing while typing it up on a computer.

If you were really that bad off, your parents would not be able to afford the luxury of the internet or a computer. Or are you going to try to convince me that you broke into the library at 2am in order to prove some random schmuck wrong?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2009 08:38AM by Professor Pangloss.

Date: April 06, 2009 10:25PM

l

Date: April 06, 2009 10:31PM

l

Date: April 06, 2009 10:40PM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 02:17PM by anonymous2.

Date: April 06, 2009 10:45PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 08:02AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> funny because im using a psp i bought at a thrift
> store and im connecting to someones unpassworded
> wireless internet, also im telling from our side
> you can believe what i said wasnt true but we are
> the proof that it is true we dont just steal we
> acctually resort to begging for money just to get
> some food from mc donalds so you can believe that
> we are just trying to make nova look bad but why
> would we want to do that? we are just speaking
> from our life expirences and what we have to go
> through and it is

I don't think you are just trying to make NOVA look bad. I think that this is where you all hang out.

Your story doesn't make any sense - you say that you bought a psp, yet you have to beg for food?

Date: April 07, 2009 08:04AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> pretty disrespectful to sit there and basicaly say
> we are exaggerating and/or lying but you dont even
> know who we are you dont have a right to pass that
> judgement on us if you dont even know us or took
> the time to get to know us, you obviously dont
> know what you are talking about because you are
> trying to disprove our lives when you dont even
> know us

I'm not saying you are lying, but you are definitely making it out worse then it is. Are you all homeless? If so, then why would you waste money on a PSP?

As for a 'right to pass judgment', who do you think you are kidding? You are on a public message board. I can type whatever I feel like. I am seeing holes in your story and I'm pointing them out - you don't like that, fine, don't read it.

Date: April 07, 2009 08:07AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> we are not trying to say this area is the slums we
> are just saying its a shithole one because the
> neighborhoods look like shit there are more drugs
> and crime than 4 years ago i mean come on
> chantilly had a prostitution ring, we live in a
> shit hole because we also have a lot off you
> ignorant racist type who are close minded and
> listen to what the media tells you and are so
> blind that you try to tell people that the life
> they have and are living is a lie

That's the thing - it's not a shithole. Have you ever been to a *real* shithole? I doubt it, especially if you are telling the truth in regards to how impoverished you all are. Yes, there are more drugs and crime, I'm sure - I don't doubt that times have gotten harder.

I think that you all are attempting to make it out to be a lot worse then it actually is. Are any of you all homeless? Has anyone had to turn tricks to get some food? My guess would be no, since BEFORE you got to that stage you would have sold your psp and you would be unable to communicate on this MB.

Date: April 07, 2009 08:08AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> so mister professor man, come and acctually talk
> to us personally before you make your judgements,
> because if you dont it just make you look like an
> ignorant douche

Wow, the ignorant douche comment really makes you look tolerant and worth talking to.

Date: April 07, 2009 04:40PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 04:49PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 04:57PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 04:58PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> see i keep my psp as a way to make calls and
> comunicate and plus it was only 20 bucks at the
> thrift store and i got that money by mowing lawns,

So you can work for money. I have my doubts on your means of communication, btw, but it doesn't matter as it still goes to my point. Truly starving kids would have sold it or not bought it at all.

> but again we do live in a shit hole it may not be
> one to you but it is to us and im friends with
> some kids who are homeless i was homeless myself
> for a couple of weeks when i was in 9th grade to
> us this place is a shit hole its a black hole that

Visit the streets of Calcutta and then get back to me on this. You are afforded a lifestyle that many countries would only dream about. Were you homeless because you ran away or were kicked out of the house? Did you live on the mean streets of Fairfax or did you sleep at friend's houses?

> sucks the life out of you with frivolous things tv
> news and the corporations like mcdonalds shell gas
> all of it

Yeah, I remembered complaining about corporations and conformity when I was young too. If you want to change it, then do something about it. Standing by the 7-11 isn't going to change anything.

Date: April 07, 2009 05:00PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> and sure you can say whatever you want but it just
> makes you look like an idiot when you dont know
> what your talking about, again you dont personally
> know us so how can you say we dont really know
> hardship and we are just trying to make NOVA look

I can say that because you aren't making your case. I walk by there all the time, no one is begging for change. No one is starving.

> bad we arent we were just trying to defend our
> names when you "professor" started this whole
> messege board by calling us "hoodlums" and taking
> up "valuable sidewalk realestate" you are just
> trying to find anyway to make us, the deprived and
> unjustly hated youth,

The deprived and unjustly hated youth? Are you kidding me? I've heard the people on that corner either cat-call women or insult the people who walk by there. You've admitted to stealing, which means my intuition about hoodlums is correct.

Date: April 07, 2009 05:06PM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 02:18PM by anonymous2.

Date: April 07, 2009 05:07PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> look bad, we are not bad people, we have good
> morals we dont mess with you people so why make

This isn't true though. I've witnessed it a few times. I will grant that the majority of the time no one is being harassed.

> judgements on people you dont know? thats the one
> reason why we hate people like you because you

Ah, the hypocrit doeth protest too much. *YOU* don't know me, yet you 'hate people like me' because I make judgments on people I don't know!

That would be hysterical, were it not for the fact that you clearly don't see that you do the exact same thing that you are complaining to me about.

> judge us by the way we look, not by our character,
> you're also racist because the first thing that
> comes to mind when you see a group of hispanic
> people is they must be illegal day laborers, so

Notice that I mentioned nothing about them being 'illegal', that is your judgment, not mine. I said day laborers, which in case you didn't know, isn't just a haven for illegals - nice racist assumption you got there. How hypocritical when you attempt to smear me with this 'racist' feces, you don't notice the mess you've made with your own hands.

> you really are ignorant because of that and you
> think you know us and how we live and why we live
> that day so please acctually

I didn't say I thought I knew you. I made several judgments based on my observations and what you've posted. So spare me your righteous indignation.

Date: April 07, 2009 05:08PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> come talk to us in person if your going to say
> shit about us, but again you probebly wont come
> talk to us because you are probebly one of those
> types who think they are completly right and deep
> inside you are afraid of being proven wrong, we
> live in an americanized shit hole, we arent saying
> we live in a slums type shit hole but we do have
> some aspects of that type of area im saying we
> live in an ignorant yuppie filled neighborhood
> with people act like they never grew out of the
> highschool drama stage,

An ignorant 'yuppie filled' neighborhood. Yes, quality people you are, free of judgment.

Date: April 07, 2009 05:14PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 05:24PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 05:26PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> you hate us because we are different from you so

WTF are you talking about? I don't *hate* you at all. I don't even know you. As I've REPEATEDLY said, I've just made judgments on what I have observed.

> you talk crap about us behind our back and will
> only talk to us on the internet im saying come

I brought this topic up mainly in jest. Take a look at the words I used. I used the term 'valuable sidewalk real estate' for F-sake. Do you think anyone would use that term if they were serious?

Then you started acting like you were a victim of a horribly unjust system as though you were an untouchable living in India taking a 'pee bath' by a cow down by the ganges.

> talk to us in person one day, and we cat call
> girls we know just to mess with them because they

Keep in mind that I wasn't referring to just your group here - ie, the youth. I was referring to the day laborers. I have not seen your group cat-call women. I have seen your group insult people going into 7-11.

In case you didn't know, loitering is extremely undesirable behavior - even if the people who loiter are good up standing people.

As to talking to you in person - I don't know who you are and no offense, but I have much better things to do with my time. I mean, what are you expecting me to do, just go up to random teenagers and ask them in a shady voice, 'hey man, I'm Pangloss...it's chill, I have some candy for you...why don't you just join me in my van which has no windows'. Yeah, that would be a *real* smart move on my part.

> are our friends we make fun of our friends that
> walk by not some random person we have respect for
> the adults who walk there we move out of their way
> we even say hello to them and you may not see us
> beg for money but we do you dont know our
> homelives,

What exactly are your 'homelives'?

Seriously, I haven't seen any of you all up there for the last month (two?) or so. Did you all get jobs and now are able to afford the McMansions?

Date: April 07, 2009 05:28PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> ok how can you say we dont have good morals? we

You admitted to stealing when you could make money mowing lawns.

> only mess with our friends we know not the
> families and adults who walk by there, i just
> would like you to come up to 711 one day and sit
> and chat with us because obviously talking on this
> forum isnt working, the only time ive showed
> disrespect to adults is when one tried to hit me
> with their suv while i was skating and got out of
> the car and got in my face, we are nice people you
> just need to get to know us and understand why the
> way we are sir

Am I talking to one person or many here? I feel as though if I asked who you were you would say your name is Legion.

Date: April 07, 2009 05:43PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 05:55PM

l

Date: April 07, 2009 06:07PM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 02:19PM by anonymous2.

Date: April 07, 2009 06:12PM

l

Date: April 08, 2009 08:15AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> you are talk to one person who has been talking
> with everyone and we would like you to come and
> chat with us so we can show you we arent bad
> people, and not stealing isnt a moral, it just a
> law we are expected to follow our morals are treat
> women with respect in the sense of no raping or
> cheating and not being sexist, another is being
> true to your self and your friends be as if your
> friends are your family, dont show disrespect
> unless someone disrespects you, dont push our
> ideas on others, dont judge

It's a law that is based on the principle of reciprocal harm; i.e., you don't steal from me I don't steal from you.

> by race color sexual orientation or religion, we
> are the underground society who believe in
> absolute freedom, but you are taught to hate us
> because we dont believe in the american

*Sigh*, again, I don't hate any of you.

> government, we are a group of kind people,
> artists, and athletes. so before you start
> spitting the nonsense that we are bad people, that
> we are a menice to society, we are taking up

I am just responding to what you have posted and what I have witnessed.

> "valuable sidewalk realestate" when we are not we
> are living in the enviroment given to us, instead
> of staying some where you have to pay to live,

Your group apparently doesn't get 'humor'.

> our homelives arent glamorous and great at all
> some have alcoholic parents, some went through
> their childhoods never seeing their father because
> of their fathers work, some are adopted from

Wait a second, are you actually blaming your father for working? Please tell me you don't resent your father for actually attempting to provide a living for you.

> horrific backgrounds from their real parents some
> of us got addicted to drugs because they saw their
> family members doing it all of us have never had
> the luxery of growing up in a peaceful setting
> some of us are acctually homeless because a family
> member bailed on them but they still go to school
> and are still happy but

You need a permanent address in order to go to school.

> when someone sits there saying we cant be that bad
> off and insulting us because we arent societies
> norm we get angery we arent bad people so stop
> passing your judgement of us because like you and

AGAIN, my judgment was based off of YOUR comments. If you don't like the result then don't steal. It's as simple as that. I say that you are overstating your case. You all *don't* live at the 7-11. I haven't seen you there in weeks. In fact, I went up there last night after work and no one was there.

I don't care if you are societies norm. Don't be for all I care. But tell me, what is *YOUR* story of hardship?

Not your friends, not people you know, YOU.

Here's what you have admitted:

1. You have worked and can earn some money.
2. You have a PSP which you could sell if you were in dire straits.
3. You have a skate board which you could sell if you were in dire straits.
4. You apparently are getting an education of some sort, since your grammar/spelling isn't atrocious.

So you've peaked my interest. What is your story?

> i both said you dont know us and if you are
> unwilling to come talk to us then stop calling us
> hoodlums and talking down about and to us and
> leave us alone so we can live our lives in peace

I called you hoodlums because you admitted to stealing and based on what I've observed. I went by that area yesterday, as I happened to have a reason to go up to the 7-11. No one was there. I'm not going to take time out of my day to come up and talk to you. I don't think you quite understand where I'm coming from here nor the humor that I was intending to provoke.

But tell me, what is your story.

Posted by: Me2 ()
Date: April 08, 2009 04:43PM

Youth of Greenbriar 711:

Quit wasting your days away feeling sorry for yourselves, clean up your appearance, and go get a job. You sound like a bunch of whinny babies that have just not grown up yet.

Date: April 08, 2009 06:19PM

l

Date: April 08, 2009 06:26PM

l

Date: April 09, 2009 07:53AM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> me2 go fuck yourself we dress the way we like and
> it isnt our fault we cant get jobs no one is
> hiring and if they are they hire older people and

Okay, I admit that the corporate world wants a certain appearance. It has lessened it's demands in the past twenty years, so there is progress. That being said, this is the "game" and it sucks but what choice do you have?

Seriously, I think this is the thing that most teenagers are disillusioned about when they reach their twenties (or mid twenties - whenever they have to live on their own). I can tell by your posts that you don't like the system and that you don't like consumerism. I don't think that's wrong, per say - after all, consumerism is what got us into this mess, we went from a production society to a consumer/service society.

In any event, my point is that at some point you will seek to earn a living as best you can - you will 'bend' to the corporate rules. Why? Because you will realize that this is the only way that you can secure a limited amount of freedom.

It sucks, but what choice do you have?

> you know why its because of americas economy
> making business's not able to afford to hire, and
> again you all dont know us, some of us acctually
> dont have food at home, and im not going to post
> my history up on here for everyone to see, we
> arent "hoodlums" everyone takes advantage of the
> system and dont even say you havent because thats
> bull shit,and we aren't

I'm not asking you to post personal stuff, like your parents name or address. I'm asking you to talk from *your* experience. You say 'some of us don't have food at home'. Is that you?

What is your situation, that is what I'm asking.

> whiney babies you asshat, we were just trying to
> protect our name, because some bible thumper
> thinks they know everying and pass judgement that
> is insulting to us, why not try and be peaceful by
> leaving us alone, we dont do shit to yall so piss
> off, all of us have been through a lot in our life
> time and we chose to be who we are, just like you
> people, so stop being assholes to people you dont
> know

Was there a post deleted?

In any event, I want to know if you are actually accusing me of being a bible thumper. If so, why do you think that - what about my posts makes you think that? I'll hold off on any response until you answer that.

Posted by: slightlystoopid09 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:54PM

f-off Wrote:
> 8inchesofHair Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ok. For the first thing, I am definitely one of
> > the teenagers up there everyday. I'd like to
> say
> > that the reason I am up there is because there
> is
> > next to nothing to do in the surburbian death
> trap
> > we live in unless ya have money. You look at
> > anything around us. Fucking coffee is $3 bucks
> and
> > ciggerettes are increasing on the day its like
> $8
> > for a two pack deal. Yes half of us dont have
> > jobs, and the other half are usually at work
> > instead of the place working til their stressed
> > little brains die of a sufficating society
> working
> > them til death. Personally, I have been trying
> to
> > get a job for the past 3 years. I worked at one
> > time, but since then I have had interview after
> > interview. Each one has turned up in some loss,
> > because most of the people out there are too
> > fucking judgemental or "upright" to hire a kid
> > with a mohawk that looks normal when its down.
> > Since when did labor become a shiney smile and
> > good looks? Its the downfall of America because
> > ignorant people like the one above me, create a
> > whirlpool of never ending hate. We are good
> kids,
> > yes we've stole but it was for some hunger
> needs
> > and we barely do it anymore. We aint goth just
> a
> > bunch of kids with nothing better to do. So
> dont
> > pass your bullshit blinded judgement upon us.
> Pass
> > it upon yourselfs who look down on people like
> us.
>
>
> So, you would rather have a mohawk and no job,
> than having a job? You're not making any
> statement or being unique with it, so just cut it,
> get a job, and stop complaining. I'll bet you're
> waiting for a handout too. "Oh, woe is me, I cant
> get a job because people are too ignorant to hire
> someone with a mohawk."
>
> Looks like you're the ignorant one.

This boy is far from ignorant. So what if he has a mohawk? Hes different and thats fine. I know him personally, and hes a close friend of mine. He's one of the smartest people I know. People are losing a good thing when they turn him down for a job. Some companies say they search "diversity" when they hire. Thats just plain bull. They dont. They want whoever makes them look good. The person can look nice, but be dumb as a brick, and they'll hire them. Its all about appearance these days. And if this boy doesnt want to shave off the mohawk and change his appearance, thats his choice.

And I dont see him whining about anything. He stating 100% true facts. Its you guys that are whining about us "hoodlums" up at greenbriar.
If you have such a problem with it, why dont you talk to us? Rather than posting it online?

Date: April 14, 2009 01:59PM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> This boy is far from ignorant. So what if he has a
> mohawk? Hes different and thats fine. I know him
> personally, and hes a close friend of mine. He's
> one of the smartest people I know. People are
> losing a good thing when they turn him down for a
> job.

That very well might be true. The fact is that those are the rules of the game, so-to-speak. You have to dress in a certain manner and act a certain way. I will say that the standards for how you dress have come down a bit though.

In any event, it comes down to needs and wants. Do you need a job to put food on the table? If you do, then you have to toss individual expression and succumb to the status quo. If you want a job to provide you with luxuries, then you can afford to be selective and wait it out for that job that let's you be you.

So it does come down to your goal. I will say that I think you will make it much further (ie, higher salary, more benefits, etc) if you follow the status quo. At least, from a probabilities standpoint.

Is that fair? No. Life's not fair though.

> Some companies say they search "diversity"
> when they hire. Thats just plain bull. They dont.

I think you are defining diversity different from how the corporate world defines diversity. The corporate world could give a fig, they are interested in the bottom line and following government standards so they don't get sued.

> They want whoever makes them look good. The person
> can look nice, but be dumb as a brick, and they'll
> hire them. Its all about appearance these days.

I wouldn't say it's *all* about appearance, nor would I say this was something new.

> And if this boy doesnt want to shave off the
> mohawk and change his appearance, thats his
> choice.

Yes, but it will also not enable him to become gainfully employeed (again, most likely).

> And I dont see him whining about anything. He
> stating 100% true facts. Its you guys that are
> whining about us "hoodlums" up at greenbriar.

I believe I've read some real estate statistics on loitering and it does drive down property values. I can't quote them, so take that with a grain of salt. Of course the other issue is that by their own admission they have participated in theft. That makes them hoodlums.

> If you have such a problem with it, why dont you
> talk to us? Rather than posting it online?

The anonymous 'us'. This thread and this forum is not the appropriate place to truly address these issues. It is a place to 'whine' and state B.S. That is why it started with what was intended to be a humerous line "valuable sidewalk real estate". Then anonymous starts in on a whoa-is-me story. It could be legit, but it could also be overblown. I have reason to suspect the latter, as FFX is not a slum. It's not paradise either and I will grant that some people do have it rough. I have spoken with a few people up at Greenbriar, recently as a matter of fact, and my stance on the matter has soften somewhat.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: April 15, 2009 09:48PM

Dear Mr. Vernon: We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But, we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But, what we found out is that each one of us is: a brain . . .

And an athlete . . .

And a basket case . . .

A princess . . .

And a criminal.

Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club.

Date: April 16, 2009 09:19AM

Ha! Nice

Date: April 17, 2009 02:53PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> and sure you can say whatever you want but it just
> makes you look like an idiot when you dont know
> what your talking about, again you dont personally
> know us so how can you say we dont really know
> hardship and we are just trying to make NOVA look
> bad we arent we were just trying to defend our
> names when you "professor" started this whole
> messege board by calling us "hoodlums" and taking
> up "valuable sidewalk realestate" you are just
> trying to find anyway to make us, the deprived and
> unjustly hated youth,

now you're just full of shit. get a job and stop being a burden on society

Date: April 17, 2009 02:59PM

anonymous2 Wrote:
> whiney babies you asshat, we were just trying to
> protect our name, because some bible thumper
> thinks they know everying and pass judgement that
> is insulting to us, why not try and be peaceful by
> leaving us alone, we dont do shit to yall so piss
> off, all of us have been through a lot in our life
> time and we chose to be who we are, just like you
> people, so stop being assholes to people you dont
> know

now you're really just a spoiled brat. maybe you should spend your time searching job boards and leaning something online instead of making up some BS sad story on the internet.

Date: April 17, 2009 10:04PM

l

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2013 02:21PM by anonymous2.

Date: April 17, 2009 10:12PM

l

Date: April 17, 2009 10:20PM

l

Date: April 17, 2009 10:23PM

l

Date: April 17, 2009 10:31PM

f-off, leave anonymous2 alone. hes stating his opinions.

Date: April 17, 2009 10:46PM

l

Date: April 20, 2009 08:38AM

Was your father in the military?

In any event, my advice is that you need to start earning some money. I realize you are probably still in school. You need to stay in school and graduate. Get a part time job and save your money. Save AS MUCH AS you can. You want to be able to walk from the graduation ceremony into a place on your own. It would be rough, but if you start saving every penny you have now (after getting a job), you will be able to do it.

Now, this will probably mean that you will have to conform. That's the way things are though, I can't help your fight to maintain individualism. You need to seriously appraise what you think is important. Do you want to change where you live, how you subsist? If so, then you need to make sacrifices to your desire for individualism.

Posted by: The Truth ()
Date: April 25, 2009 07:57PM

Well, Professor Pangloss, Voltaire is just another stinking Frenchman.

That being said, anonymous2 is a liar. I know his family. They do quite well. In fact, until about a year ago they owned a big yacht, which they sold. For years they would spend every weekend together on their boat. So, all he said about how difficult his life is, is lies. He has two siblings, both are great kids. One is in a prestigious college. I also know about the miserable situation he's made for his family. He's been in JDC twice. He abuses drugs and alcohol. He had a great girlfriend until she finally had enough of his lying and drug use.

And the PSP? His family bought that for him.

Date: April 27, 2009 08:46AM

The Truth Wrote:
> Well, Professor Pangloss, Voltaire is just another
> stinking Frenchman.

Voltaire is dead. He's not anything, anymore.

> That being said, anonymous2 is a liar. I know his
> family. They do quite well. In fact, until about
> a year ago they owned a big yacht, which they
> sold. For years they would spend every weekend
> together on their boat. So, all he said about how
> difficult his life is, is lies. He has two
> siblings, both are great kids. One is in a
> prestigious college. I also know about the
> miserable situation he's made for his family.
> He's been in JDC twice. He abuses drugs and
> alcohol. He had a great girlfriend until she
> finally had enough of his lying and drug use.
>
> And the PSP? His family bought that for him.

That could very well be the case.

My advice stands for him either way. If you want to improve your life you have to play by the system's rules. Sure, there are remarkable people out there who can get away with anything and still be successful.

But let's play the odds, most of us are not remarkable people.

Posted by: trashcan monsterr ()
Date: April 27, 2009 03:41PM

If you want
> to improve your life you have to play by the
> system's rules. Sure, there are remarkable people
> out there who can get away with anything and still
> be successful.
>
> But let's play the odds, most of us are not
> remarkable people.

-----

True that.

Posted by: H ()
Date: May 10, 2009 03:45AM

8inchesofHair Wrote:
> Ok. For the first thing, I am definitely one of
> the teenagers up there everyday. I'd like to say
> that the reason I am up there is because there is
> next to nothing to do in the surburbian death trap
> we live in unless ya have money. You look at
> anything around us. Fucking coffee is $3 bucks and
> ciggerettes are increasing on the day its like $8
> for a two pack deal. Yes half of us dont have
> jobs, and the other half are usually at work
> instead of the place working til their stressed
> little brains die of a sufficating society working
> them til death. Personally, I have been trying to
> get a job for the past 3 years. I worked at one
> time, but since then I have had interview after
> interview. Each one has turned up in some loss,
> because most of the people out there are too
> fucking judgemental or "upright" to hire a kid
> with a mohawk that looks normal when its down.
> Since when did labor become a shiney smile and
> good looks? Its the downfall of America because
> ignorant people like the one above me, create a
> whirlpool of never ending hate. We are good kids,
> yes we've stole but it was for some hunger needs
> and we barely do it anymore. We aint goth just a
> bunch of kids with nothing better to do. So dont
> pass your bullshit blinded judgement upon us. Pass
> it upon yourselfs who look down on people like us.

Maybe instead of smoking and whining about how it's a suburban death trap try harder to get a job or get involved in extracurricular activities at your school. Come on it's not that hard to get a job if you try. It took me a month to find a job and I'll be starting in a week. I don't come from a broken family and we make an average amount of money so I can't really relate to that aspect of your life. But I can say that a lot of your success depends on you, not other people. You need to motivate yourself to get a job and if it's taking you three years to find one then clearly you're not trying hard enough. People don't "judge" because you have a mohawk. Businesses have a standard they have to keep and are not going to let employees walking around with nose rings, mohawks, and their underwear showing (not saying you do all of that but from what I've seen those are some common examples).

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: May 10, 2009 10:45PM

Finding a job should be a full time job.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: May 16, 2009 07:32AM

Hey kids, did you have fun last night hanging out with your new buddies outside the 7-11.

Did you get your wish.... that someone (anyone) would actually stop and talk to you all. After all, how can someone judge you is they do talk to you?

To everyone else.... last night, just about 11pm,, the gang of kids at the Greenbriar 7-11 made some new friends. 3 (or more) of Fairfax's finest decided to get to know them a bit better. It looked like the kids were having a blast! I don't know what they were being busted for, but there were 2 kids against the wall, and about 6-8 others being held on the wall by the stairs.

I hope the kids come back on here to tell us all about the harassment they received from the cops... Because I'm sure it was harassment, because the fine kids could not have done anything to have cause the cops to visit them!

Posted by: anonymous 2 ()
Date: May 16, 2009 08:53PM

funny thing is the cops were just fucking with them, and a couple of them were being smart asses so the cops searched them nothing more, and also yall can stop bitching about us hanging out up there because the police are doing the same thing on thursday afternoon we were hanging out up there and three of the swine veriety came up and were slurpin on some slurpies sittin on the brick ledge with us talking to us doing the same thing we were doing for an hour so they were loitering as well so again fuck off, leave us alone we are just trying to live our lives, why do you all have to hate on us just because we are enjoying the nice weather and enjoying the company of our friends

Date: May 16, 2009 08:58PM

and we acctually havent been doing jack shit up there to get the cops called on us, they are just coming and going because again its a shopping center and cops like to eat food and drink slurpies too, but it just so happens that when they talk to us some people like to joke around with em which pisses them off so they get all oh your doin something wrong and search em, i am not saying they were harassing us they were just doin there job and it provided some entertainment for us as well, we have been talking and laughing about it all day today, so yes we did have a hell of a lot of fun last night thank you

Posted by: Jesus Fxcking Christ ()
Date: May 17, 2009 12:59AM

max, you're a fucking asshole. just shut the fuck up. seriously. like, it doesnt matter that we hang out at 7-11 and the fact that you're still posting on this bullshit thread just proves to everyone that you have no life.

Posted by: bearwoman HAHAHA ()
Date: May 17, 2009 01:02AM

SRE Wrote:
> Hey kids, did you have fun last night hanging out
> with your new buddies outside the 7-11.
>
> Did you get your wish.... that someone (anyone)
> would actually stop and talk to you all. After
> all, how can someone judge you is they do talk to
> you?
>
> To everyone else.... last night, just about 11pm,,
> the gang of kids at the Greenbriar 7-11 made some
> new friends. 3 (or more) of Fairfax's finest
> decided to get to know them a bit better. It
> looked like the kids were having a blast! I don't
> know what they were being busted for, but there
> were 2 kids against the wall, and about 6-8 others
> being held on the wall by the stairs.
>
> I hope the kids come back on here to tell us all
> about the harassment they received from the
> cops... Because I'm sure it was harassment,
> because the fine kids could not have done anything
> to have cause the cops to visit them!

hahahah i was sitting on the fucking wall, the cops were just chilling. drinking slurpies and shit. stfu if you dont fucking know. the cops were sitting there with us loitering as well. i guess the fucking system is corrupt then. i love how you think we were getting in trouble, again with the quick judgements. we don't all get bad grades, and you can't judge us for smoking, the school system makes life more stressful.

Posted by: max ()
Date: May 17, 2009 08:03PM

Jesus Fxcking Christ Wrote:
> max, you're a fucking asshole. just shut the fuck
> up. seriously. like, it doesnt matter that we hang
> out at 7-11 and the fact that you're still posting
> on this bullshit thread just proves to everyone
> that you have no life.

i like how you think i have no life when i havent had internet acsess at all and this was the first time i had posted anything on this thing in a month or so, so fuck off, if i dont have a life because im posting something on this thread than what makes of you then? pretty hypocritical dont ya think

Date: May 18, 2009 05:50AM

people justneed to stop argueing over this. there isnt really point, and its going no where.
people think what they want about others, and that is how its gonna stay. they have their opinions on us, just like we have our opinions on them, if that makes sense.

Posted by: bred ()
Date: May 18, 2009 11:14AM

Chelsea Cheney kissed Tyra ruzek and casey houghton, gross, huh?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 18, 2009 03:06PM

A quick sweep with an Uzi could solve this dilemma.....

Date: May 19, 2009 02:42PM

bred Wrote:
> Chelsea Cheney kissed Tyra ruzek and casey
> houghton, gross, huh?

PICS

Date: May 19, 2009 02:43PM

496 Wrote:
> A quick sweep with an Uzi could solve this
> dilemma.....

hilarious

Posted by: Chelsea ()
Date: May 20, 2009 09:37PM

UM. i never kissed tyra. idk who told you that. but its not true. have a nice day now kthxbai.

Posted by: Trashcanmonsterr ()
Date: June 05, 2009 10:36PM

Hahahaha

Posted by: Born in the USA ()
Date: June 20, 2009 09:56PM

One writer wrote"I am one of the hispanics that hangs around in the corner of seven eleven. I want to clarify that we are NOT homeless nor a daylaboror we just like to socialize with others, it is a big shame that non of you have traveled to see that in our culture this is totally normal if you were to go to any place in central or south america you would see playin or just talkin on the street happy and their parents just gathering in the corners and dont dare sayin that we are ignorant or bad people that is just the way we are unfortunaly there are some groups of hispanics who make us look bad but they will have their reasons such as many groups of black or white people...we are sorry for lookin kind of messy sometimes but we are workers you know...and dont dare sayin that our parents are fuckin loosers maybe some of us are poor but we are tryn our best to have a good life i have seen parents pickin them up in nice cars and shit if thats what some of you materialistic bastards like to hear it just makes me sick that you fuckin people talk so much thrash about a litle group of people who are just standing there if we have done any harm or anything to you let me know i am always standing there and i havent seen any of us or my self raise a hand to harm someone instead of fuckin writin this shit why dont you just walk to that people and let them know what harm we are doing to you...poisonin or just makin the shoppin center look bad...hey we are being normal people and talking with friends..."

To respond to this:
If you are talking with friends with the profanity you write with, I certainly would not want to bring my child there to shop. I can understand teenagers gathering with friends, that's normal and it is not intimidating. Groups of adult men congregating, regardless of race, is very intimdating. Adults gather at their homes, restaurants, bars, etc., not loitering in a shopping center. This may be normal in your country, but it is not here.

Posted by: Send them all back to Mexico ()
Date: June 20, 2009 10:17PM

The Hispanics in this area have multiplied like rats over the past couple years due to the housing boom. Now with the economic crisis upon us, these dirty, disrespectful, unAmerican flees have nothing better to do but sit around outside of buildings sucking up oxygen. The joy I get is when a bunch of them get loud enough after sharing a couple beers and the Police come and lock them up for Drunk In Public. While this doesn't get rid of them for ever, it cleans up the corners for a few hours. Ever real American keep sending the message to these invaders that they need to go back to where they came from...they can mow the dirt down there. Don't hire them, raise prices in the stores around where they live and keep calling the cops every time they gather. Break their wallets with no work and high prices and watch them either commit crime and go to jail where they will be identified as illegals and deported or they'll sneak back across the boarder with empty pockets. We don't want you and we don't need you! If they all disapeared tomorrow no one would drop one tear.

Posted by: Drive the Herd Back To Mexico ()
Date: June 20, 2009 10:33PM

While I feel your frustration, this does not solve the problem. It only makes them have a cause. Americans need to focus NOT on how they got here or who didn't prevent their entry, we need to focus on why they came...$$$$. These Hispanics are here to make money - at any cost. They don't have any education, or skills, they are the lowest of the low in Mexico and have nothing to lose. They are the criminals, the school drop outs and overall plague on Mexico, that's why you never hear Mexico complaining about us recruiting their citizens to come to America. So what do we do??? Simple...give them nothing! No matter how tempting it might be to hire one of these people for pennies on the dollar, DON'T. Spend the extra couple bucks and hire an American. Don't hire the Hispanics, don't give them anything for free until every real American has been given it first, and show no pitty. In a previous career in law enforcement I can tell you many stories of Hispanics in the jail or prisons laughing at Americans and their weakness for giving and their vanity for law care, house remodels..etc. Also, their favorite targets for crime are the Whites (white woman to be specific) because they feel it is a power trip to dominate them physically.
Folks, you can hate me or argue with me over my beliefs and comments here, but in your heart of hearts you know I am right. The real Americans need to stand up and use their voices now before all is lost. We are already slipping down the slippery slope. It's up to all of us to stop the slide.

Posted by: A Concerned Citizen? ()
Date: July 07, 2009 11:03AM

Hahaha, this is funny. Everyone is just so......right! At least they all think they are.

Date: August 02, 2009 03:11PM

Ok to every single one of you ignorant "american" mother fuckers get your facts straight a lot of the people from mexico are educated family men/women, there is only a hand few of them that come across our border that are criminals and most of that population is the youth, hence the over crowding of the juevinile detention centers boumout and other Youth prison facilities are at maximum capcity, and plus america was founded on the belief that you could come here from nothing and get somewhere if you try to disprove that lemme tell you right here you are wrong, for instance on the statue of liberty say give us you hungry and poor, and thats what the hispanics are doing coming here to make the little money they can, the fact that they are taking up the low jobs like cutting grass and plumping and stuff like that isnt a showing of uneducation thats acctually pretty smart, because they'll do the job all you fucking ignorant patriotic red necks are too lazy and self centered to do, they do the jobs you dont want to do, we cannot live without them here, they are also here because they poor condition of mexico i mean its gotta be pretty bad down there if they are comming up here to work for minimum wage the rest their life to support a family, you people that are privilaged to get high paying jobs and are hand fed by the government and catered to by the very whim of society, you racist pieces of shit need to get out of the fuckin 20's where it was a white america there is no more a white america, and you know what im glad cuz id rather live in peace with everyone being accepted by everyone instead of having fire hoses sprayed on blacks and hispanics, we still live in an ignorant and racist country and all you "send them all back to mexico" type people go fuck yourselves and fin something else than these noble hardworking people to harp on every second you can

Posted by: 9inchesof Hair ()
Date: August 02, 2009 05:51PM

So I, The mohawk kid, got a job, and I still have the mohawk. I indeed still wear my ripped jeans and patched clothes along with a green hugs for drugs hat to work everyday that I work. I still think it is completely ignorant of people to judge other people. I mean anywhere and anytime, but it happens. A few people on a message board can't change that, nor could a whole state. It really is just peoples perspective and that shifts no matter which backround you come from. Remember just to take a few minutes out of your day to put yourself in someone else's shoes.
A reason we haven't been up there lately is because the cops think we are a gang. Searously, we are a bunch of friends. Yeah we know a lot of people and have connections but that doesn't make us a gang. Especially, a gang that is a mix of MS 13 and Bloodz? Really. Most of us in the group of friends are a bunch of white surburban Knights, not gang members. We dress the way we want, its who we are. Eventually, most of us will grow out of it. So just remember, man, that every message should be taken with a grain of salt. Its on a fucking computer. Its not like someone is startin shit with you in reality. Its cyberspace. I hope the people writting those hate filled comments about the Latinos and sending them back realize that one day, Unity will overcome the ignorance. People will just be able to live happily together with one another. On a close, stop bitching, stop whining, and just stop creating hate man.

Date: August 03, 2009 01:31PM

9inchesof Hair Wrote:
> So I, The mohawk kid, got a job, and I still have
> the mohawk. I indeed still wear my ripped jeans
> and patched clothes along with a green hugs for
> drugs hat to work everyday that I work.

Congrats on the job.

> I still
> think it is completely ignorant of people to judge
> other people. I mean anywhere and anytime, but it
> happens.

Wait, what? You think that judging other people means those people are ignorant? You do realize that you are, in fact, judging those people, right? Judging people is what *we humans do*. It is how we avoiding enemies in the neolithic. It is how we form societies and the rest. To think that we would come to a point in our society where we do not judge each other is niave, I hate to say. It has survival value.

Unfortunately it is also a detriment on social relations.

> A few people on a message board can't
> change that, nor could a whole state. It really is
> just peoples perspective and that shifts no matter
> which backround you come from. Remember just to
> take a few minutes out of your day to put yourself
> in someone else's shoes.

This is a good practice.

> A reason we haven't been up there lately is
> because the cops think we are a gang. Searously,
> we are a bunch of friends. Yeah we know a lot of
> people and have connections but that doesn't make
> us a gang. Especially, a gang that is a mix of MS
> 13 and Bloodz? Really. Most of us in the group of
> friends are a bunch of white surburban Knights,
> not gang members.

What do you mean by 'Knights'?

> We dress the way we want, its
> who we are. Eventually, most of us will grow out
> of it. So just remember, man, that every message
> should be taken with a grain of salt.

I can appreciate that - but you can't expect that people will not draw their own conclusions by your appearance. Is it fair? Probably not.

Will it happen regardless of how fair it is? Yes.

> Its on a
> fucking computer. Its not like someone is startin
> shit with you in reality. Its cyberspace. I hope
> the people writting those hate filled comments
> about the Latinos and sending them back realize
> that one day, Unity will overcome the ignorance.

I think the negativity towards Latinos is simply the new prejudice. What I mean by that is that anytime there is economic instability, the masses grope for people to blame. If you look at the history of New York, in the 1800's, for instance, A LOT of the negativity towards 'foreigners' was aimed at Irish immigrants. I'd wager that the same expressions (vernacular aside) of 'outrage' were flung at them as they are now being flung at Latinos.

> People will just be able to live happily together
> with one another. On a close, stop bitching, stop
> whining, and just stop creating hate man.

Easy to say, unfortunately not very easy to practice.

Posted by: grlfromnova ()
Date: August 11, 2009 03:47PM

amen...couldnt have said it better myself....

Posted by: I Must Disagree ()
Date: September 21, 2009 10:33PM

Drive the Herd Back To Mexico Wrote:
> While I feel your frustration, this does not solve
> the problem. It only makes them have a cause.
> Americans need to focus NOT on how they got here
> or who didn't prevent their entry, we need to
> focus on why they came...$$$$. These Hispanics are
> here to make money - at any cost. They don't have
> any education, or skills, they are the lowest of
> the low in Mexico and have nothing to lose. They
> are the criminals, the school drop outs and
> overall plague on Mexico, that's why you never
> hear Mexico complaining about us recruiting their
> citizens to come to America. So what do we do???
> Simple...give them nothing! No matter how tempting
> it might be to hire one of these people for
> pennies on the dollar, DON'T. Spend the extra
> couple bucks and hire an American. Don't hire the
> Hispanics, don't give them anything for free until
> every real American has been given it first, and
> show no pitty. In a previous career in law
> enforcement I can tell you many stories of
> Hispanics in the jail or prisons laughing at
> Americans and their weakness for giving and their
> vanity for law care, house remodels..etc. Also,
> their favorite targets for crime are the Whites
> (white woman to be specific) because they feel it
> is a power trip to dominate them physically.
> Folks, you can hate me or argue with me over my
> beliefs and comments here, but in your heart of
> hearts you know I am right. The real Americans
> need to stand up and use their voices now before
> all is lost. We are already slipping down the
> slippery slope. It's up to all of us to stop the
> slide.

I have a contracting business and I can tell you first hand that you are wrong. All of my workers are from Central America, and they work hard and do a great job. I pay them the same amount that I would pay an American, but I get a better product done faster and I profit more for that.

I am an the point where I don't even advertise any more. All my work comes from referrals and repeat business, and I am not always putting out fires. I have customers all the time who tell me what a pleasure that my employees are. These guys show up on time every day and show up sober. They have wives and kids, and just want to provide for them. They also send money home.

It is true that most of them came here illegally but that was YEARS ago, and they all have work permits. They have what is called TPS (Temporary Protected Status) which is granted to certain countries that had either natural disasters or political turmoil in the past. I believe it is just a government scheme to get unskilled/semi-killed laborers here.

These guys all have kids that are citizens and you want to round them up and send them home? That's ridiculous. I don't know the answer but I would say that the people who are here and can work legally should be put on a path to citizenship, while the borders are being shut to keep illegals out. It's not fair to these guys to keep them in a virtual limbo year after year with no real hopes of becoming a citizen while taking their taxes.

Sorry for the long rant. Oh yea, anonymous should shave his mohawk because I would't hire someone who is going to freak out my customers - there would go my referrals and repeat business and that would hurt me AND my employees.

Posted by: Queen Amidala ()
Date: October 29, 2010 05:33AM

I wonder if anyone still reads this. Anyways, fuck the system, fuck the 7-11, fuck hoodlums, fuck Mohawks, fuck punk, fuck white people, fuck justice, fuck America, fuck Max, fuck his yacht, fuck Chelsea, and fuck your right to free speech. Kill all niggers.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 15, 2010 07:55AM

Fuck you too

Posted by: T-Rollz ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:37PM

Queen Amidala Wrote:
> I wonder if anyone still reads this. Anyways, fuck
> the system, fuck the 7-11, fuck hoodlums, fuck
> Mohawks, fuck punk, fuck white people, fuck
> justice, fuck America, fuck Max, fuck his yacht,
> fuck Chelsea, and fuck your right to free speech.
> Kill all niggers.

Obvious troll is obvious

Posted by: Mugs ()
Date: November 26, 2010 08:05PM

It takes time I know, but let 15 years pass, and it will, and those same people that 'hangout' on those stairs will be working at "McDonalds" when they are 40. Not all of them, of course,and when they want to go somewhere in this world they CAN'T. They aren't making enough money to pay attention.

Posted by: Mugs ()
Date: November 26, 2010 08:15PM

Enjoy it while your young, be who you want to be NOW. Just remember the future is coming, and you can't live on being cool when your 30. It's OK to be an individual, but remember who you want to be will change also. How many 40 year olds do you see... never mind. I think a person can rationalize getting older, but imagining you will have different wants and needs is hard to see. Live for the day, but plan for tomorrow...it's coming.

Posted by: I like it! ()
Date: January 25, 2013 01:34AM

Greenbriar is cool

Posted by: Standing Ovation ()
Date: February 28, 2013 03:40PM

Queen Amidala Wrote:
> I wonder if anyone still reads this. Anyways, fuck
> the system, fuck the 7-11, fuck hoodlums, fuck
> Mohawks, fuck punk, fuck white people, fuck
> justice, fuck America, fuck Max, fuck his yacht,
> fuck Chelsea, and fuck your right to free speech.
> Kill all niggers.

Awesome! Hahaha

Posted by: waldenthreenet ()
Date: May 21, 2013 07:41AM

> Okay, so what's the deal with the hoodlums who
> have started hanging out near the 7-11?

Interesting discussion here but not sure if there are better option for kids
at Greenbriar 7-11 to Hang Out ?

I know in Vienna, we used to have a place called Vienna Soundry where teens and 20's could come and practice music, create bands, or engage in other creative activities.

there was a Coffee Shop there where friends could meet also.

The place got shut down. Perhaps neighbors complaint about the music beeing too loud. But it was a wonderful place near the old Vienna Railroad Station Park.

I took some photos that I can share if anyone is interesed in a community effort to have something like the old Vienna Soundry at Chantilly/GreenBriar
for kids and friends to gather and engage in small group creative actvities.

Is this possible ?

Cafe Twin

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.